Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

if im not wrong, he was ex head of PE at RJC

He still has quite nice bod at the age of 45. But 45 yr old also dun consider old lah.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Straits Times - Mind Your Body (7 August 2014)

Mr Cain Ng, 36

lui2Py2.jpg

Height: 1.82m

Weight: 83kg

If you are in the CBD during lunch and you see a shirtless man scaling 2m-high walls or balancing precariously on a beam, your eyes are not deceiving you. That would be Mr Ng practising parkour - the art of moving through a space in the most creative and fluid manner possible.

Believe it or not, 8 Days' Shirtless Guy of 2013 was called "pui kia" (fat kid in Hokkien) by the time he was through with national service. Though he was "quite fit" when he started NS, he was soon exempted from physical training after he sustained a lower back injury.

After NS, he took up a variety of jobs such as being a DVD salesman, bouncer, postman and storeman. With no time to exercise, he ballooned to close to 100kg. Tired at last of the teasing, he signed up to learn muay thai and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He lost 17kg in three months.

Mr Ng also turned out to be good at martial arts, winning three competitions in two years, including Ultimate Beatdown in Malaysia in 2012. He picked up parkour two years ago and it has now replaced mixed martial arts as his form of exercise.

For the last 11 years, the certified fitness trainer with the Singapore Sports Council has also been whipping others into shape. In 2011, he set up his own fitness consultancy company, Quantum Fitness, with a partner, who is also a fitness trainer.

He married a 26-year-old public service officer last year. They have no children.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Omg, tis cain ng is damn hot! His bod is hot, his face is hot n his hairstyle is hot. Haha. Another fatty who have successfully slim down n become a hunk!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No 90:

35335330332_52ac4bbf7d_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Guest Guest

Omg, tis cain ng is damn hot! His bod is hot, his face is hot n his hairstyle is hot. Haha. Another fatty who have successfully slim down n become a hunk!

yea he is hot!

cain-ng.jpg?w=584&h=388

cain-and-me.jpg?w=350&h=467

mr-hot-physique-cain-ng.jpg?w=584&h=388

No 91:

35335330352_f33baa0524_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 August 2014)

Eugene Lim, 21
Fitness model

35464225786_d99097cd52_o.jpg

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out for about an hour every day and train different body parts each day. I like to go for light weights because I have better control and contraction of my muscles and this is what makes muscles grow.

Diet: I eat every two to three hours, but only a small portion of food each time. This is to keep my metabolism high. I keep my intake of carbs very low and this is how I stay lean.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 August 2014)Eugene Lim, 21Fitness modelST_20140810_zps01f0f33e.jpgHeight: 1.72mWeight: 80kgExercise Regimen: I work out for about an hour every day and train different body parts each day. I like to go for light weights because I have better control and contraction of my muscles and this is what makes muscles grow.Diet: I eat every two to three hours, but only a small portion of food each time. This is to keep my metabolism high. I keep my intake of carbs very low and this is how I stay lean.

Very diff to link lean with him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Very difficult to associate the word lean with him.

Better?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

With all due respect, marriedmly, would appreciate constructive comments or contributions (like post no. 158 by guest) for this thread so that we could all enjoy looking at the pictures.

If you want your presence felt, your "spamming" at every other threads these few days is already more than sufficient, too much of it will only result in "negative effect"!

Edited by sphere

No 92:

35462881166_ae96ae0edb_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Previously shared, no 93:

35462881206_6606b75e9c_b.jpg

No 94:

35462881216_c16cc62391_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 95:

35462881236_5ee0026b5b_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Anyone knows who is he? Purrrrrrfect....

yohan.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Indeed cute n yummy. But the guy next to him, his bod also quite yummy,

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

how do they get featured?

i so fit but not noticed. so sad.

btw, my bf is 42yo and i have frens around 40s and that featured old man saying he is 45yo is really bullshit unless he really look older than his age, which is a bit sad.

Previously shared, no 96:

35462881256_d955e54f33_b.jpg

No 97:

35462881266_80cf19e05b_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest jellyjealous

how do they get fe

atured?

btw, my bf is 42yo and i have frens around 40s and that featured old man saying he is 45yo is really bullshit unless he really look older than his age, which is a bit sad.

How u look like?

All those not really handsome by the way.

No 98:

35502487375_92d2f24f58_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

U can always self feature here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

btw, my bf is 42yo .....

U can always self feature here.

Or you could ask your boyfriend to call ST to feature you?

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic