Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Consider good at 34.  I think he was a good looker 10 to 15 years ago. 

Huh looks wont drastically change after 10-15 years unless the person do drugs or have some serious sickness. His face is definitely below average, have seen better looking men in their 30's. Only the body salvaged the situation lol.

Wah, this thread suddenly became so "active", haha...
Just a gentle reminder not to get too far off the topic eh.

Anyway, when it comes to looks, it is kind of subjective as "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder", so avoid getting too overly critical on this matter. As someone rightfully said it, yesterday's hot bod was one of the better ones recently (though not the best, still considered alright yeah).   :) 

Here's more of his video (wait for the second one immediately after) from Straits Times, as well as his own IG.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 1/27/2019 at 1:10 PM, KINKYMALAY said:

Finally, someone with a real hot bod. Nice smile too!

And not doing fancy exercise 6 to 7 times a week like that fatty the week b4.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 Febuary 2019)

Charles Spencer, 32

IT security management consultant

Keygfsc.jpg

Height: 1.81m

Weight: 84kg

Exercise Regimen: I exercise every day. The foundation of my training is weightlifting: a 45-minute session at 6am and two compound movements like deadlifts and squats or bench and pull-ups for 30 minutes. This is always followed by high tempo, dynamic resistance training like ball smashes, sledges, body weight circuit. I've started to swim a lot more since moving to Singapore. I'm a compplete amateur at yoga but it challenges my weakest points, so the value is high.

Diet: I delay breakfast until after 9am and stop eating about 7pm. I eat often and have smaller meals. They are rarely heavy-duty carb dishes, always protein heavy and I keep simple sugars out of my diet. My vice is peanut butter. I'm not overly strict. I'm also a coffee addict but I only ever dring it black.

Edited by sphere

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 1/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, Guest guest said:

Singaporeans are known for beautiful facial features unless the Chinese ethnic is peranakan or of mixed blood anx heritage , applies to our Miss Universe too. usually the ones that everybody can agree is appealing and agreeable is usually a chinese mixed with some indian eurasian blood, the pure Chinese miss universes usually the whole of singapore will say aiyoh, why choose her, xia xuay.

It's interesting that mixture improves.  Maybe this is why for me the Singaporeans are the nicest.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 Febuary 2019)

Jeff Huang, 27

Fitness manager

ZKsFhCD.jpg

Height: 1.85m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I am a traditional weights person. I split my training into body parts and work them hard, four to five times a week. I include steady-state cardio and also running as I participate in many obstacle races, such as Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. You need to be strong and fit in all aspects to complete them.

Diet: I do not like fried or oily food and will eat them only occasionally. I go for a balanced meal with meat, vegetables and pasta. Ice cream waffles are my go-to whenever I want to celebrate or need a mood-booster.

Edited by sphere

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 Febuary 2018)

Jeff Huang, 27

Fitness manager

ZKsFhCD.jpg

Height: 1.85m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise Regimen: I am a traditional weights person. I split my training into body parts and work them hard, four to five times a week. I include steady-state cardio and also running as I participate in many obstacle races, such as Spartan Race and Tough Mudder. You need to be strong and fit in all aspects to complete them.

Diet: I do not like fried or oily food and will eat them only occasionally. I go for a balanced meal with meat, vegetables and pasta. Ice cream waffles are my go-to whenever I want to celebrate or need a mood-booster.

呆萌得可爱!

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

呆萌得可爱!

当他的蟒蛇出洞,你就不会觉得他呆萌了。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 Febuary 2019)

Felix Tan, 19

Student

0cMd8YM.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 75kg

Exercise Regimen: I was probably born with the worst athletic genes the planet has to offer, but through studying and doing resistance exercises and plyometrics, I was able to improve my sporting performance, such as my vertical jump and speed.

Diet: Food hasn't been an issue for me since I work out pretty regularly. However, due to my current busy schedule I have made some changes to my nutrition. I reduced the amount of saturated and trans fat in my meals and increased unsaturated fats in order to reduce low-density lipoprotein.

Edited by sphere

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 Febuary 2018)

Felix Tan, 19

Student

0cMd8YM.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I was probably born with the worst athletic genes the planet has to offer, but through studying and doing resistance exercises and plyometrics, I was able to improve my sporting performance, such as my vertical jump and speed.

Diet: Food hasn't been an issue for me since I work out pretty regularly. However, due to my current busy schedule I have made some changes to my nutrition. I reduced the amount of saturated and trans fat in my meals and increased unsaturated fats in order to reduce low-density lipoprotein.

19yo only and yet so yummy. Wish i can makan him.

14 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 Febuary 2018)

Felix Tan, 19

Student

0cMd8YM.jpg

Standard drop so much.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 Febuary 2019)

Tyler Mislawchuk, 24

Canadian professional triathlete

OD9t3uF.jpg

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 63kg

Exercise Regimen: Every triathlete trains differently and I am a strong swimmer, so I focus more on biking and running. As such, I swim four times a week, run eight to ninie times a week and cycle five times a week. A lot of my training is focused on intesity which consists of more short-power training.

Diet: I generally eat a lot, and consume 4,000 to 6,000 calories a day. The key is filling up on carbohydrates and proteins after every training session, so that I can be ready for the next. There isn't much food I avoid as long as I have a balanced diet.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (3 March 2019)

Nirel Tan, 18

Student

NB8M6fy.jpg

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out at the gym for 1.5 hours during weekdays. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I focus on upper-body exercises such as chest presses, back rows and overhead presses. Wednesdays are for leg exercises like barbell squats. The last two days are a repeat of the beginning of the week. For cardio, I use the cycling maching twice a week for half an hour. I also work on my abs twice a week, doing crunches and leg raises for 10 to 15 minutes. I alternate these two exercises for cardio training.

Diet: I cook my own meals. Usually it's chicken breast which I salt heavily to make it tasty. I also eat a lot of fruits and drink lots of water. If I feel like eating something, such as fast food, I will.

This is hot bod, not cute face thread.

For cute face, pls visit sexy hot cool cute guys thread.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Guest Angry said:

I decided to STOP buying Sunday Times to boycott their low quality selection of so-called Hot Guys. :thumbdown:

Errr Sunday Times is not some Men's Health magazine leh... it is a NEWSPAPER...

Straits Times, Life Section (4 March 2019)

HHXmHF2.jpg

Mr Louis Sue, who has won several pole-dancing competitions, says being on reality show Asia's Got Talent is the highlight of his career.

Edited by sphere

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Straits Times, Life Section (4 March 2019)

HHXmHF2.jpg

Mr Louis Sue, who has won several pole-dancing competitions, says being on reality show Asia's Got Talent is the highlight of his career.

Have always admired him - his physique, his not bad looks... and also being daring enough to do something which people would assume only for girls.

40 minutes ago, KINKYMALAY said:

Have always admired him - his physique, his not bad looks... and also being daring enough to do something which people would assume only for girls.

Y do u assume he's not a gal?

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

16 hours ago, fab said:

Y do u assume he's not a gal?

:P

Tsk. You think I just followed his IG yesterday? I’ve been following him for quite some time ya. And he is also not a the only guy who does pole dancing here. There’s a handful at the studio he is at.

Guest Guest
On 3/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, KINKYMALAY said:

Guess everyone is expecting all guys in Sg to be of Hollywood celebrity quality. Get real. This is Sg.

You mean all guys in USA is 'Hollywood celebrity' quality meh? Hollywood celebrity all handsome meh? You very sterotype leh u know. Hollywood also have many ugly celebrity one hor. You worship hollywood cock so much for what to assume celebrity from Hollywood all grade a prime beef.

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You mean all guys in USA is 'Hollywood celebrity' quality meh? Hollywood celebrity all handsome meh? You very sterotype leh u know. Hollywood also have many ugly celebrity one hor. You worship hollywood cock so much for what to assume celebrity from Hollywood all grade a prime beef.

Then everyone here keeps saying Sg guys cmi mah? U never read ah? Oh ya... by the way... I am not the one who put down SG guys hor... READ...

Edited by KINKYMALAY

Sunday Times Hot Bod (10 March 2019)

Elvin Tan Yi Kiat, 22

Student

5gGudbF.jpg

Height: 1.7m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise Regimen: I love weight training and train every day if I have the time, 1.5 to two hours each time. My training is geared towards bodybuilding, which is hypertrophy training, combined with strength and callisthenics.

Diet: I believe in a high-protein diet. For breakfast, I have oatmeal mixed with protein powder, one whole egg and six egg whites. For lunch, it's chicken breast for protein, broccoli for fibre and brown rice for slow-releasing carbohydrates. For dinner, it's dietary fat and protein like salmon, asparagus for fibre, and I have a protein shake before bedtime to keep my body in an anabolic state. I try to avoid processed food like potato chips, chocolate and sugary drinks.

25 minutes ago, morten said:

body too big. not nice.

At least he is big in the correct places not like most men who are big in the wrong places and look like pregnant women.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 March 2019)

Tyler Lim, 30

Doctor

T5SiTMJ.jpg

Height: 1.83m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise Regimen: I get at least six workout hours per week despite my hectic work schedule, centring around the classes I can find on ClassPass. High-intensity interval training, boxing, yoga and CrossFit Workouts of the Day are the usual go-tos. My workout buddies integrate our social activities and workouts so we all have fun, sweat, then hang out afterwards for nice meals and talk our hearts out.

Diet: I do what is called intuitive eating, basically being at peace with what you eat, reducing the stress of stringent diets that results in binge eating once you're off them. It makes life worth living - happier and hence healthier. At home, I pack my shelves and fridge with healthy food. At work, I usually get what I feel like, when I feel like, and how much I feel like or meal-delivery services.

26 minutes ago, garuda said:

Anyone has photos of Sebastian Foo taken under Singapore Calendar Guys or Cobalt?

Use to have.. but Sebastian Foo no longer look like that... he is used to be more lean and tone... now he is now huge. @garuda

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 March 2019)

Tiat Lim, 47

Gym owner

iO7TrYH.jpg

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I do two FitRX classes a week. It is a signature 60-minute, high-intensity training class at Bespoke Fitness that includes callisthenics, resistance and burst cardio. I have four days of hypertrophy regimen, which is weight training to put on lean muscle mass. On Sundays, I rest. I used to be obese and had high cholesterol. I believe in transforming lives through fitness and attaining real fitness through proper exercise, nutrition and rest.

Diet: My motto is "eat clean, get lean". I have three balanced meals a day, plus supplements. A balanced meal for me is proteins (mainly meats), complex carbs (mainly brown rice), and leafy vegetables. I eat clean throughout the year. I love Asian and local food like rendang and curries, so we make them without oil and sugar. Healthy food can still be delicious.

6 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Why got grand dad? 

If your grand dad is 47 yo, u shouldn't be here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)