Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Guest Guest
39 minutes ago, fab said:

If your grand dad is 47 yo, u shouldn't be here.

Technically can. Grand dad give birth at 12, dad made woman preg at 12, he will be 23.

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Technically can. Grand dad give birth at 12, dad made woman preg at 12, he will be 23.

Kindly avoid going off the topic eh.

To guest Fatty, do be mindful as well, thanks.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 3/25/2019 at 5:20 AM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (24 March 2019)

Tiat Lim, 47

Gym owner

iO7TrYH.jpg

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I do two FitRX classes a week. It is a signature 60-minute, high-intensity training class at Bespoke Fitness that includes callisthenics, resistance and burst cardio. I have four days of hypertrophy regimen, which is weight training to put on lean muscle mass. On Sundays, I rest. I used to be obese and had high cholesterol. I believe in transforming lives through fitness and attaining real fitness through proper exercise, nutrition and rest.

Diet: My motto is "eat clean, get lean". I have three balanced meals a day, plus supplements. A balanced meal for me is proteins (mainly meats), complex carbs (mainly brown rice), and leafy vegetables. I eat clean throughout the year. I love Asian and local food like rendang and curries, so we make them without oil and sugar. Healthy food can still be delicious.

His bod is hotter than many young 20s.  Rare gem, hard to find. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Realistically?

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

His bod is hotter than many young 20s.  Rare gem, hard to find. 

Except for his balding, he looks great.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Another photo of him.   Nice hairy pits too.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ffy1zfl4r9xk1zj/AAButARV09oRUeuaKGKMBSDMa

p.jpeg?size_mode=5

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Straits Times - Mind & Body (25 March 2019)

CgY4JB9.jpg

Personal trainer Jordan Yeoh discovered his passion for fitness when he started going to the gym with a friend.

JORDAN YEOH, 32

Height: 1.79m

Weight: 82kg

With six-pack abs and his own resistance-training programme - Iron Mastery - this good-looking certified personal trainer and fitness model has become an online fitness celebrity in the region.

He gained fame in 2015 after posting photos of himself showing off his abs while helping out at a durian stall run by his friend's parents in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, where he is from.

The Facebook post went viral, with more than 18,000 shares in four days.

Today, Yeoh has more than four million followers on Facebook. He also has more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, where he posts his fitness videos and shares advice on health and fitness.

Come April 27, he will be conducting a workout session in Singapore at FitnessFest by AIA 2019.

He and his homemaker wife Stephany, 32, have a two-year-old daughter.

Fitness routine

Monday

- 2hr lower-body workout

Tuesday

- 1 1/2hr upper-body workout

- 20 - 30min tempo run

Wednesday

- 1 1/2hr arm, shoulder and abdominal workout

- 20 - 30min interval run

Thursday

- Rest

Friday

- 20 - 30min slow run

Saturday

- 1 1/2hr bodyweight training

Sunday

- Rest

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

So he's 32 yo. 

He's been secretive about his age.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (31 March 2019)

Joshua Teo, 24

Student

XGE0Sw1.jpg

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise Regimen: I do weight training five times a week and work on a different body part each day. I focus more on hypertrophy training but would challenge myself for every set I do to increase my strength.

Diet: I try to keep my diet clean but will never force myself to eat food that I do not enjoy. I love eating rice, chicken, salmon and beef. These are the staples in my diet.

1 hour ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (31 March 2019)

Joshua Teo, 24

Student

XGE0Sw1.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I do weight training five times a week and work on a different body part each day. I focus more on hypertrophy training but would challenge myself for every set I do to increase my strength.

Diet: I try to keep my diet clean but will never force myself to eat food that I do not enjoy. I love eating rice, chicken, salmon and beef. These are the staples in my diet.

nice hottie... like this if still got people say ST no standard, don’t know what to say

Guest like dis
6 hours ago, KINKYMALAY said:

nice hottie... like this if still got people say ST no standard, don’t know what to say

wa lau, si peh nato la

u like but nvr click like button

lol

howevr i do agree dis 1 is hot bod, also gd looks (thou subjective)

i hope future 1s r of dis standard

lol

Guest Tall hunk
7 hours ago, KINKYMALAY said:

Kahteh leh, shorties are not attractive in my eyes lol.

That body can be achieved if you spend the same amount of time he spends in the gym and down protein shakes like water. Nothing to marvel about.

Guest Fatty
9 hours ago, grippybananas said:

Nah, he's using anabolics for sure. Capped delts, full chest and he even competes 

who cares? his body is hot enough to play with and that's all it matters.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:53 AM, Guest Fatty said:

人家有女朋友了啦。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest slap yo face
On 4/4/2019 at 7:53 AM, Guest Fatty said:

No young hottie will get attracted to a fat guniang lol. Stop dreaming!

1 minute ago, Guest slap yo face said:

No young hottie will get attracted to a fat guniang lol. Stop dreaming!

The hot chub chasers.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (7 April 2019)

Chin Nian Kang, 25

Student

ho05wDo.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym every day, rest when I feel my body needs it, and do a bit of cardio when I feel like it. I played rugby in junior college, and was a member of the Cheerleading team in NUS. Now, I'm a bodybuilder.

Diet: My diet is chicken breast, steamed fish and some carbs. I don't have a fixed timing for meals. In fact, I love eating in the middle of the night before I sleep. I don't drink alcohol and avoid chocolates, nuts, and oily dishes. My favourite is Malay food with plenty of chilli.

Guest Guest
On 4/7/2019 at 6:41 AM, sphere said:

Chin Nian Kang, 25

Student

ho05wDo.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym every day, rest when I feel my body needs it, and do a bit of cardio when I feel like it. I played rugby in junior college, and was a member of the Cheerleading team in NUS. Now, I'm a bodybuilder.

Diet: My diet is chicken breast, steamed fish and some carbs. I don't have a fixed timing for meals. In fact, I love eating in the middle of the night before I sleep. I don't drink alcohol and avoid chocolates, nuts, and oily dishes. My favourite is Malay food with plenty of chilli.

I guess beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. But am I really the only one who thinks that his waistline is out of proportion with his chest? Just my personal thoughts here, but the shape is a bit frightening to me, in fact. 

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I guess beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. But am I really the only one who thinks that his waistline is out of proportion with his chest? Just my personal thoughts here, but the shape is a bit frightening to me, in fact. 

No, you are not the only one.

I also find the figure of "dinoka" freaky, and the other one is not much better.  Like they have an obsession with developing their upper body.  There are so many other physical and spiritual attributes one can develop!  Nothing wrong with working out in gyms, but I think they need to be a little more balanced.  

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Some bodybuilders are like that. Forgot about balancing it out. But you will find even more examples in among the Korean musclemen. In the end, it is really about what the individual want for their body.

On 4/7/2019 at 6:41 AM, sphere said:

Chin Nian Kang, 25

Student

ho05wDo.jpg

Is nut fattening or unhealthy?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Is nut fattening or unhealthy?

Not necessarily,  muscle is still better than fat, although bodybuilders tend to get fat in old age, but not all.

As long as the big muscle doesn't come from use of steroids and other abuses, it's negative is the waste of effort for something that could be unattractive.  

But...  still better than the waste of time drinking beer in bars and clubs.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (14 April 2019)

Joshua Woo, 27

Lawyer and part-time personal trainer

BRqxez3.jpg

Weight: 85kg

Exercise Regimen: I train five to six times a week, 1.5-2 hours per session. My training is a mixture of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), crossfit-styled Workouts of the days (WODs), weight training and running. After warming up, it's a 20-minute circuit incorporating rowing, pull-ups and burpees. Then it's squatting, benching or deadlifting, before ending with a 3-5km run. Occasionally, I play squash and handball.

Diet: I follow an intermittent fasting programme: fast for 16 hours and eat only within an 8-hour window (1-9pm). Apart from sufficient protein, I try not to get more than 30 per cent of calories from fat. I don't restrict my diet, as a fitness lifestyle needs to be sustainable.

A lucky lawyer.

Most I know work from 9 am to 9 pm.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (21 April 2019)

Mark Muston, 29

Bank vice-president

7zsaP5z.jpg

Height: 1.86m

Weight: 85kg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym three times a week for full-body workouts. I also do a bunch of sports and activities - including basketball, wakeboarding, American football and yoga - some of them with friends. This way, I don't need to sacrifice my social life to stay in shape. A lot of my activities revolve around two concepts: functional strength and flexibility, to increase stamina and prevent injury.

Diet: I subscribe to intermittent fasting and aim to eat whole during the week by avoiding grains and carbohydrates when possible. I'm a big fan of BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) and protein supplements, including both protein powders and bars.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (28 April 2019)

Shishpal Singh Tara, 27

Flight attendant

tZXhwrm.jpg

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 77kg

Exercise Regimen: I work out five times a week, including two cardio sessions that could be football or just cardio exercises. For my chest, I do cable exercises and work on the inclined bench press to facilitate muscle hypertrophy growth. I do abdominal exercises, weighted crunches, leg raisers and dragon flags for abs. My lower-body workout consists of squats, deadlifts and stationary bike sprints.

Diet: Mainly brown or basmati rice and oats with white meat, such as chicken breasts and fish, egg white and the occasional lean minced beef. I like spinach too. Once every two months, I allow myself some pizza and ice cream. I avoid sugary drinks and substitute them with zero calorie options.

Edited by sphere

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 May 2019)

Jordan Yeoh, 32

Fitness celebrity

0kPEuz2.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I work out six days a week focusing on different muscle groups. On Mondays, I focus on my lower body; Tuesdays and Fridays I do push pulls to target my upper body and a 20-30 min evening run; Wednesdays and Saturdays I work on my arms, shoulders and abs; Thursdays I either rest or go for a light 7-10km run or 30 min body-weight training. I rest on Sundays.

Diet: The key is counting calories and macros. I believe in consuming the right amount of calories determined by my body composition. Strategy wise, I incorporate a time-restricted type of diet where I don't eat breakfast and I reverse my calories to the end of the day. This gives me more freedom to consume a little bit more calories in a limited feeding window. I also incorporate a little bit of IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) and that is the nutrition from the food you eat; it feeds you according to your body energy needs.

Edited by sphere
Copy-paste error

32 minutes ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 May 2019)

Fitness Yeoh, 32

Fitness celebrity

0kPEuz2.jpg

Exercise Regimen: I work out six days a week focusing on different muscle groups. On Mondays, I focus on my lower body; Tuesdays and Fridays I do push pulls to target my upper body and a 20-30 min evening run; Wednesdays and Saturdays I work on my arms, shoulders and abs; Thursdays I either rest or go for a light 7-10km run or 30 min body-weight training. I rest on Sundays.

Diet: The key is counting calories and macros. I believe in consuming the right amount of calories determined by my body composition. Strategy wise, I incorporate a time-restricted type of diet where I don't eat breakfast and I reverse my calories to the end of the day. This gives me more freedom to consume a little bit more calories in a limited feeding window. I also incorporate a little bit of IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) and that is the nutrition from the food you eat; it feeds you according to your body energy needs.

He has changed his name to Fitness?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

22 minutes ago, fab said:

He has changed his name to Fitness?

Haha, clearly that's copy and paste error eh, thanks for pointing out. 

22 minutes ago, sphere said:

Haha, clearly that's copy and paste error eh, thanks for pointing out. 

This fellow is very obsessed. I won't be surprised if he changed his name to Fitness or Muscle.

Lol.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Jordan Yeoh, 32

Fitness celebrity

58 minutes ago, fab said:

This fellow is very obsessed. I won't be surprised if he changed his name to Fitness or Muscle.

Yes, obsessed is the right word.  Maybe this comes by being a "celebrity".  But with that comes a responsibility to not be outlandish. 

In reality  the body regulates its own "right amount of calories" and all the counting can be replaced with a wise selection of foods.

Also the timing of eating is not so critical as he thinks.  It could be, if the muscles reacted immediately to what we eat.  But it takes time to digest the food, to have it processed by the liver. 

However, if he believes in what he writes and doing it makes him feel good, then why not?  The only objection is that people may read it and try to imitate him.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (12 May 2019)

Shah Ridzuan Zulkifly, 21

Student

fxMT2Jp.jpg

Height: 1.62m

Weight: 76kg

Exercise Regimen: I go to the gym 5-6 times a week, usually to do heavy compound training such as overhead military presses for shoulders. My favourite exercise is the bench press for chest workouts.

Diet: My diet is flexible with more carbohydrates and protein. I like home-cooked meals containing 60 per cent dairy and other healthy food.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (19 May 2019)

Eugene Toong, 36

Senior associate of bank operations

ZTEJ1mG.jpg

Height: 1.82m

Weight: 78kg

Exercise Regimen: Apart from the crossfit and water trainings that the dragon boat team do on weekends, I also try to go to the gym four times a week. As I ramp up training towards the DBS Marina Regatta, workouts change from focusing on strength and endurance to more explosive movements with less rest between sets.

Diet: No specific diet. Breakfast is a protein shake with oats, mainly for convenience, and dinner's usually home-cooked food. I try to load up on carbohydrates the day before races or hard trainings.

2 minutes ago, sphere said:

Eugene Toong, 36

ZTEJ1mG.jpg

Exercise Regimen: Apart from the crossfit and water trainings that the dragon boat team do on weekends, I also try to go to the gym four times a week. As I ramp up training towards the DBS Marina Regatta, workouts change from focusing on strength and endurance to more explosive movements with less rest between sets.

Diet: No specific diet. Breakfast is a protein shake with oats, mainly for convenience, and dinner's usually home-cooked food. I try to load up on carbohydrates the day before races or hard trainings.

My type of man.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, sphere said:

Eugene Toong, 36

ZTEJ1mG.jpg

This married dude looks hot.

Edited by bluefish20008

4 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

This married dude looks hot.

How do you know he's married?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sunday Times Hot Bod (26 May 2019)

Muhammad Alhafiz Choma'at, 26

Student

spacer.png

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: As I am an obstacle-course runner, my routine needs to be all-rounded. In a typical five-day week. there will be three runs besides functional exercises, plyometrics and mobility work. The other two days are for strength-building routines like squats, dead lifts, bench press and pull-ups.

Diet: I enjoy food responsibly, with the occasional junk food. My three main meals consist of 60 per cent of carbohydrates, with two snacks during breaks, as my training and sport require mainly carbohydrates as fuel. Oatmeal, sweet potatoes and wholemeal breads are my preferred carbohydrates sources. The snacks will usually be a scoop of protein shake, some almonds and digestive biscuits.

On 5/6/2019 at 12:59 AM, fab said:

I don't understand a word, but I reflect on the fortune to have prostheses today.   I don't know what happened to this young guy, but if he can do what he does, so much more should we be willing to put in what it takes to achieve our objectives.

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't understand a word, but I reflect on the fortune to have prostheses today.   I don't know what happened to this young guy, but if he can do what he does, so much more should we be willing to put in what it takes to achieve our objectives.

He lost his leg when he was 10 yrs old in a traffic accident. He was cycling n was hit by a lorry.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

58 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Thanks for sharing Steve.. You can use google translate.. then conversation or voice mode. 

In summary, lost leg at 10 yrs old. inspired by a gal at only 23 to face reality and start training body.. :P

1 hour ago, fab said:

He lost his leg when he was 10 yrs old in a traffic accident. He was cycling n was hit by a lorry.

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Thanks for sharing Steve.. You can use google translate.. then conversation or voice mode. 

In summary, lost leg at 10 yrs old. inspired by a gal at only 23 to face reality and start training body.. :P

Thank you.  She must have been a nice gal! 

Google translating from Chinese gives funny results in text mode.  In voice mode, it is totally hilarious  :lol:

19 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you.

Thank you.  She must have been a nice gal! 

Google translating from Chinese gives funny results in text mode.  In voice mode, it is totally hilarious  :lol:

all gals from fb looks nice.. :P

yes.. hilarious.. but about 30% accurate.. i just tested it. 

On 3/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, sphere said:

Straits Times - Mind & Body (25 March 2019)

CgY4JB9.jpg

Personal trainer Jordan Yeoh discovered his passion for fitness when he started going to the gym with a friend.

JORDAN YEOH, 32

With six-pack abs and his own resistance-training programme - Iron Mastery - this good-looking certified personal trainer and fitness model has become an online fitness celebrity in the region.

He gained fame in 2015 after posting photos of himself showing off his abs while helping out at a durian stall run by his friend's parents in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, where he is from.

The Facebook post went viral, with more than 18,000 shares in four days.

Today, Yeoh has more than four million followers on Facebook. He also has more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, where he posts his fitness videos and shares advice on health and fitness.

Come April 27, he will be conducting a workout session in Singapore at FitnessFest by AIA 2019.

He and his homemaker wife Stephany, 32, have a two-year-old daughter.

Fitness routine

Monday

- 2hr lower-body workout

Tuesday

- 20 - 30min tempo run

Wednesday

- 1 1/2hr arm, shoulder and abdominal workout

- 20 - 30min interval run

Thursday

- Rest

Friday

- 20 - 30min slow run

Saturday

- 1 1/2hr bodyweight training

Sunday

- Rest

ask him to wreck me

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)