Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Previously shared, no 74:

34661162644_f5daf328d4_b.jpg

No 75:

34661162664_64e9f248b2_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Agreed, dun know teacher allowed to have tatoo or not? If he is teaching PE, how to hide his tatoo? But tis teacher is hot, look at his chest and nipples, seems like so nice to fondle. Haha.

I presume he is not with MOE. No matter how open minded the people are, stigma always exists. If you appear in the newspaper with tattoo, lagi worse.

Cum cum, pat your photo here. Let uncle, aunty, kor kor and Jie Jie see.

I do find no75 hot. :P.

No 75 his chest is really hot! :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

They just asked you to wear long sleeve shirt & pants to cover the tattoo , that's all .

If he is not teaching PE then still can hide his tatoo lor. But wht if he involved in sch camps or outdoor activties? Cannot be he also wear long sleeve shirt n pants?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

alien, this special was from yesterday, you might be interested, haha.

Sunday Times Hot Bod Special (3 August 2014)

Still fit and fab at 49

35464225746_6154d51961_z.jpg

THEN: At age 40, Koh was part of a trio who came in second in the 250km Gobi March desert foot race.

35464225716_f6935a1063_z.jpg

NOW: Knocking 50 though still looking in shape, his eyesight and strength may have deteriorated but he still maintains a strict exercise regimen.

Kenneth Koh may be 49 but he is still keen on pushing himself to his physical limit.

The former pilot and adventure athlete's eyesight and strength have deteriorated since he was first featured in the Hot Bods column in The Sunday Times on Jan 9, 2005 but he still maintains a disciplined exercise regimen.

In fact, he even climbed Mount Everest three years ago.

"I'm still pretty strong and coordinated. I can do all the sports that I want to do," he said.

Find out more about how he keeps himself fit and busy in 100 Hot Bods, an e-book launched on July 27 in The Straits Times Star (ST Star) app.

The e-book is a compilation of photos and interviews with 100 of the fittest people profiled in the 10-year-old Hot Bods series in The Sunday Times.

Koh is one of the three "Hot Bods" the paper re-interviewed for the book.

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Haha, seems like the hotbod ST team also noticed tht he dun really change and age a lot 9 years before n after?! Thts y they writeup an article on him? Looks like every 10 yrs of diff in age really makes a person change in some ways. As he also mentioned tht at age 49 as compared as 40, his eyesight n strength have deteriorated.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Well, at least he stays positive eh.

No 76:

34661162674_c18b19fb32_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No. 61... Six days a week... 2 hours in water, 2 hours in gym, 3km run each day? That will be 4 hour plus each day. And as a student at 19? Poly? Somebody please tell me he's not lying. Gosh.

Actually, most guys here are more towards lean/skinny, and needs more work on legs.

Edited by qsefthu78

Previously shared, no 77:

34661162714_4979649437_b.jpg

No 78:

34661162724_dc8b1dd62f_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Guest

No. 61... Six days a week... 2 hours in water, 2 hours in gym, 3km run each day? That will be 4 hour plus each day. And as a student at 19? Poly? Somebody please tell me he's not lying. Gosh.

Actually, most guys here are more towards lean/skinny, and needs more work on legs.

u sld show us ur old bui bui photos. how u transformed.

Yr three poly students are nineteen yo at their youngest except for some who enrolled a year earlier during p one or those who double promoted.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

No 79:

34661162744_c26fc3edb8_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

A ton of guys are walking with chicken legs these days what.

Even bodybuilders just keep the pump on their legs.

No one does functional training for their legs no moar.

Think it is a common sight. Often can see guys in gym who have an awesome, muscular and nice upper body and arms, but his legs like chicken legs!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Previously shared, no 80:

34661197274_a530174b8d_b.jpg

No 81:

34661197314_6ea857125c_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 82:

34661197344_600e998528_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Guest

Think it is a common sight. Often can see guys in gym who have an awesome, muscular and nice upper body and arms, but his legs like chicken legs!

so if u cant train legs, then dont overtrain ur upper body?

anyway i find thigh easy to train for me, its just the calves area.

No 83:

34661197354_815ea35745_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

A lot of guys are lazy to train the legs because (a) it is really grueling and tiring. Sore legs are no fun compared to sore back / chest / arms. (b) you will have problem buying pants off the rack once your legs start to grow. I know I did and I've to tailor made all my pants © you don't wear shorts most of the time. Train using track pants.

I believe a good leg routine will give a good overall core strength and aesthetics.

Or maybe legs is difficult to train n see result fast as compared to chest, arms n back? But i think it depends on individual if any of ur body part is easy to train n see result. Some can see their chest grow fast even they train for a short period, and yet some might not see much obvious result even train for a long time.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

No 84:

34661197364_fa55a10b32_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Guest

I dun train legs, my thighs are big to start with.

Even if i dun gym for a few mths and the upper body starts to shrink, the thighs will still be the same size :/

No 85:

34661197374_db6f028a1c_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Guest Guest

Imagine if 85 stops taking protein shakes and stop training, what would happen to his body shape......

I much prefer the 83 type where I think it is just right.....

Just my opinion, not picking on anyone.

No 86:

35335330292_3654d1c5a9_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 87:

35335330302_2cb6dbc739_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

There are many who take all kind of supplement and Mary juices these days. I m also as curious as "Guest" :)

Whats mary juices?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

No 88:

35335330312_8d2573a304_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

No 89:

35335330322_5ef678a958_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Protein shake, NO, Creatine and dunno what else. Some even use/cycle synthetic steroids? I m no expert in this field. Cannot comment much.

Tis is how their body become big n toned?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic