Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

Or you could ask your boyfriend to call ST to feature you?

You have to be headhunted, spotted, or recommended by people who knows people working in ST then the ST people will call you up and ask if you are interested.

I was approached 10yrs back but not allowed by my previous company to appear in medias

One of my gym friend cum rower got featured  instead. I won't say who but he definitely can beat all the candidates listed here flat, given his height at 1.85m plus a very athletic  muscular well proportional body with razor 6 packs,plus he is very good looking ( no chicken legs)

He is very active in marathons etc

Still see him often once awhile, still looking good. 

Some people are truly very blessed

Edited by TheVisitors

Seems like the purpose of ur post is to let ppl know tt u got approached haha

Seems like you like to think I am boasting.

If I wanted to boast , I would had posted this a long time ago

My posting here is a reply to let people know how the ST HotBod works internally to feature their candidates

Even you are approached , you are only shortlisted, which means you may not be featured if there are better candidates available

Edited by TheVisitors

Guest jellyjealous

Seems like you like to think I am boasting.

If I wanted to boast , I would had posted this a long time ago

My posting here is a reply to let people know how the ST HotBod works internally to feature their candidates

Even you are approached , you are only shortlisted, which means you may not be featured if there are better candidates available

you said " Even you are approached , you are only shortlisted, which means you may not be featured if there are better candidates available"

that means this is all the best guys st has? 

the problem is most of the guys  here are average, slightly above average and some are below average.. 

body wise they are ok..

facial features wise really lacked the chiselled and defined look..

their features too blunt and rough

you said " Even you are approached , you are only shortlisted, which means you may not be featured if there are better candidates available"

that means this is all the best guys st has? 

the problem is most of the guys  here are average, slightly above average and some are below average.. 

body wise they are ok..

facial features wise really lacked the chiselled and defined look..

their features too blunt and rough

In the first place, when ST came up with the idea of featuring fit people who have a healthy lifestyle, they were focusing on the body and not so much of the face

If you have a pleasant face that goes well with the body, that is a bonus

I think people here like to comment on the candidates' face, without realizing what ST does here is not related to more commercialized magazines like Men's Health, where Face plays a very important role in selling their magazine and the products

You are confusing yourself between the goals of ST and Men's Health eg

Both are very different

If you have any doubts and questions on how ST selects their candidates, why don't you call them up and ask them instead?

If you think you have all that it takes to flaunt, sure, give them a call instead

I am not their inquiring booth

Alright, since TheVisitors had shared on the insights of the selection criterion, we should move on eh.

Second last one already, no 99:

35502487415_1d6f6511eb_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

In the first place, when ST came up with the idea of featuring fit people who have a healthy lifestyle, they were focusing on the body and not so much of the face

If you have a pleasant face that goes well with the body, that is a bonus

I think people here like to comment on the candidates' face, without realizing what ST does here is not related to more commercialized magazines like Men's Health, where Face plays a very important role in selling their magazine and the products

You are confusing yourself between the goals of ST and Men's Health eg

Both are very different

If you have any doubts and questions on how ST selects their candidates, why don't you call them up and ask them instead?

If you think you have all that it takes to flaunt, sure, give them a call instead

I am not their inquiring booth

I know a few things about the media.

They have a deadline and if they could not get enough people, they would approach others, like their clients.

I think some do not need to be featured to be validated. It is better to remain low profile.

Here's the last one, no 100:

35502487435_3bfcffeaea_b.jpg

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Thanks sphere for sharing with us all the 100 hot bods. Nice effort, appreciate that! :)

No problem, hopefully there are more from others to share? Hah.

Hard to say, i guess no matter girls or guys also wld bother on a guy figure lor. A guy looks nicer if their bod is toned, no matter who u want to attract. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

gay men go gym to look attractive to attract other guys

straight guys gym to attract who? girls dont bother about guy figure as much as gays right?

gals are as horny and nasty, that 's why they are called bitch.

So u think u look better, eh? Stop talking crap, put up your shirtless photo here for all to see if you are an Adonis or a troll.

student of Gollum coming to his rescue.

Yes, my balls are better looking that his face.

@sphere: big thank you for sharing.

Indeed thks for sharing all the 100 hot bods here. :)

bluerunner & alien, you're welcome. By the way, do ignore those guests' posts if their comments aren't constructive and meant to divert the topic yeah, no point "wasting time" to argue with them. Hopefully the moderators could delete them since they are not related to the topic.

We'll continue to discuss the "hotness" with more upcoming hotbods every Sunday. Cheers!

You're welcome, vaio.    ^_^

bluerunner & alien, you're welcome. By the way, do ignore those guests' posts if their comments aren't constructive and meant to divert the topic yeah, no point "wasting time" to argue with them. Hopefully the moderators could delete them since they are not related to the topic.

We'll continue to discuss the "hotness" with more upcoming hotbods every Sunday. Cheers!

Haha just leave them there....i think its pretty entertaining

Haha just leave them there....i think its pretty entertaining

We need all these clowns and jokers here.

Ps: thanks sphere.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Thanks for sharing Sphere :)

Anytime for you, torque. :)

Ps: thanks sphere.

You're welcome too, fab.

Whether those posting is wasting time or not constructive comments or not, just enjoy those hot bod pic posted. Wld not be affected by them lah. Haha. Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Sunday Times Hot Bod (17 August 2014)

Fabian Kwok, 25
Footballer

35464225816_d0d0c8b46d_o.jpg

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 69kg

Exercise Regimen: I have football training five to six times a week, and also do interval training by running between four to six kilometres. I go to the gym at least once a week where I work on my core and lower body muscles by doing squats, leg presses and dead lifts. I also swim breaststroke and front crawl for 20 laps, and occasionally play badminton with my family.

Diet: I avoid oily, fried, and spicy food. I need a lot of carbohydrates. so I eat pasta and rice. I like red meat such as beef, and also take protein supplements after my matches. I enjoy eating desserts such as ice cream, frozen yoghurt, and anything chocolate. My favourite food is duck and roast pork with rice, and that includes skin and fat!

Edited by sphere
New image hosting site

Fabian Kwok is so lucky to have good gene . He can eat anything and wont get fat.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Fabian Kwok is so lucky to have good gene . He can eat anything and wont get fat.

Correct, gd gene tht can eat anything n wld not get fat, also can eat anything and yet can achieve such a toned nice bod.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

You guess ah? Bad guess lor. With you still alive, there will not be any bigger one than you leh.

I guess you only got body lah, sorrel if my remarks about Gollum PE teacher hurt your feelings lor.

*bluerunner, do ignore the guest(s) postings, no point entertaining them when nothing constructive was offered by them.

*All other Guests, as I mentioned before, I started this thread to share ST hotbods with members here. If you are able to contribute like guest in post #158, we welcome that, otherwise keep your unnecessary remarks to yourself. Should you need to argue and "fight" over with the members here, do sign up as members to send PMs rather than hiding yourself behind the name "Guest" !!!

what is the download link? can't find on google play store

Err... I found it in Google Play Store leh... You try again, using:

ST Star app

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)
  • Bern featured this topic