Male HQ

Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)

sphere

2 hours ago, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (5 July 2020)

Phone Pyi Kyaw, 26

Fitness content creator/trainer

His instagram:

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

On 7/12/2020 at 6:30 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (12 July 2020)

Clarence Ang, 32

Engineer

spacer.png

Height: 1.73m

Weight: 65kg

Exercise regimen: I go to the gym four to five times a week, using mostly free weights with some machines. I am following a push, pull, legs split routine. I also join my buddies for basketball or football weekly.

Diet: My diet consists of pasta, rice, sweet potatoes, chicken breast, beef and occasionally fish, with any kind of greens I can find. I don't avoid any food as I am following an 80 per cent clean-20 per cent junk diet. I have a sweet tooth so cakes, waffles and ice cream, chocolates are my favourites. But I eat everything in moderation.

Yummeh..

Sunday Times Hot Bod (19 July 2020)

Davidson Gan, 25

Chinese herbs salesman/personal trainer

spacer.png

Height: 1.75m

Weight: 72kg

Exercise regimen: I train every night for about an hour, focusing on various muscle groups. I stretch to warm up. These static exercises reduce the chances of injury and also improve speed and strength. My workout focuses on eccentric phases and increased training volume such as squats and deadlifts. I will end my routine with a 20-minute walk on the treadmill set to the highest incline.

Diet: I have nutritious food to gain muscle mass and to repair muscle strains. I keep to a diet of complex carbohydrates and lean proteins, such as chicken breast, beef, oatmeal, quinoa and sweet potatoes, especially when I am training for a bodybuilding competition.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Sunday Times Hot Bod (26 July 2020)

Darren Ho, 38

Assistant director

spacer.png

Height: 1.76m

Weight: 74kg

Exercise regimen: I work out between 18 and 25 hours a week, mostly swimming, cycling and running. I wake up at 4 or 4.30am and get my first session (usually a run and swim) in. This is followed by a quick session during lunch, usually in the gym, and another after work. I play tennis and have a recovery day every nine to 14 days. Balancing this schedule with work gives me greater focus and makes me more disciplined with time.

Diet: My diet is mainly plant-based and I consume a lot of greens, grains, soy and fruit as my staple. I avoid processed foods and dairy, due to my allergies and health issues when I weighed 150kg. I also snack a lot on nuts and dates, and hydrate as much as possible to keep my body ready for the next session.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (2 August 2020)

Ian Teo, 27

Realtor

spacer.png

Height: 1.72m

Weight: 71kg

Exercise regimen: I try to keep a regular routine, hitting the gym thrice a week and having a run at least once a week. For my gym workouts, I do a modified push/pull/legs routine, focusing mainly on aesthetics with strength as secondary. I don't play any sports regularly but I do enjoy an occasional game of golf or basketball with my friends.

Diet: I wouldn't say I have a diet, but a lifestyle. I adopt the IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) plan where I am flexible with what I eat. I focus on 80 per cent nutritious food and 20 per cent of junk. I don't avoid any food and I have a sweet tooth. My weaknesses are sweet breads and ice cream.

On 7/12/2020 at 6:30 PM, sphere said:

Sunday Times Hot Bod (12 July 2020)

Clarence Ang, 32

Engineer

spacer.png

Weight: 65kg

Exercise regimen: I go to the gym four to five times a week, using mostly free weights with some machines. I am following a push, pull, legs split routine. I also join my buddies for basketball or football weekly.

Diet: My diet consists of pasta, rice, sweet potatoes, chicken breast, beef and occasionally fish, with any kind of greens I can find. I don't avoid any food as I am following an 80 per cent clean-20 per cent junk diet. I have a sweet tooth so cakes, waffles and ice cream, chocolates are my favourites. But I eat everything in moderation.

Hmm... something tells me he and Bill are a couple... 🥰

40 minutes ago, JYAG-sim said:

Hmm... something tells me he and Bill are a couple... 🥰

Which Bill?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Straits Times, Sports Section (4 August 2020)

spacer.png

Singapore swimmers (from far left) Pang Sheng Jun, Quah Jing Wen, Quah Ting Wen and Quah Zheng Wen training at the OCBC Aquatic Centre. Zheng Wen has qualified for his third Olympics and his sisters are aiming to join him in Tokyo next year.

Straits Times, Sports Section (7 August 2020)

spacer.png

Olympic champion Joseph Schooling, pictured with 4x100m free relay teammate Quah Zheng Wen at the 2017 SEA Games, is Singapore swimming's biggest success story. The men's and women's relay teams are still aiming to qualify for the Tokyo Games.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (9 August 2020)

Reuben Sia, 20

Student

spacer.png

Height: 1.70m

Weight: 59kg

Exercise regimen: I exercise five times a week - two days are high-intensity training at the Nanyang Polytechnic Street Workout Club where I practise callisthenics for three to hours, and the others are of lower intensity for two to three hours. I spend almost 30 minutes warming up so as to prevent injuries.

Diet: I watch my fat and carbs intake generally, and when I am preparing for a competition, I will go on a low-carb, low-fat and high-protein diet. I avoid deep fried food, sweet drinks and alcohol, while my favourite food is mala and my mother's home-cooked food.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (23 August 2020)

Alex Ang, 47

Consultant 

spacer.png

Weight: 60kg

Exercise regimen: Before Covid-19, I competed in ultra marathons around the world. I have participated in trails of 100km and above, and also the endurance trail race of up to 330km in Aosta Valley, Italy. Given my work schedule, the bulk of my training is on weekends. My weekends are focused on runs and climbs. I clocked 60 to 80km before Covid-19. Now, with no races and travel, I clock twice as much.

Diet: After every training session, I rehydrate with a sports recovery drink. I don't follow a strict diet. I lean towards greens and proteins for a balanced diet. But I have no qualms about taking carbohydrates to supplement my training workload.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (30 August 2020)

Alexandre Ferreira da Rocha, 40

IT sales director 

spacer.png

Weight: 67kg

Exercise regimen: I dedicate three days a week to sports, including stand-up paddling, outrigger canoeing, freediving and rock climbing. I do not go to the gym but spend another three days on callisthenics at home, doing functional movements using my body weight.

Diet: My diet is wholesome food and alkaline, including superfood salads with grilled fish on weekdays. I have high doses of micronutrients like quinoa, seeds, nuts and asparagus, as well as raw egg yolk and cacao chocolate. On weekends, it is grass-fed organic beef steak, with a superfood smoothie. I avoid refined sugar, packed food and drinks, fast food and too much alcohol.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (6 September 2020)

Andy Toh, 48

Hairstylist 

spacer.png

Height: 1.63m

Weight: 54kg

Exercise regimen: I run every morning for about 60 to 90 minutes. Then I'll either go to the gym (Monday, Wednesday or Friday) or work out at the fitness corner with my resistance band. At the gym, I do free weights, chest presses and dead lifts. Before Covid-19, I swam every day but now I do it only during my day off.

Diet: For breakfast, it's boiled egg whites and a chicken breast sandwich seasoned with multi-herbs. Lunch is catered at the hair salon where I work. As for dinner, I'll eat whatever I feel like. I try not to have fried food on weekdays; I leave that for my cheat days on weekends. I don't take soft drinks, coffee or anything sweet like cakes.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (13 September 2020)

Terence Ong, 35

Football academy owner

spacer.png

Weight: 66kg

Exercise regimen: I run 5km daily. Twice a week, it's Muay Thai training as well as football fitness. Football fitness comprises strength, conditioning and techniques like dribbling, passing, shooting and ball control. I do weight training five times a week; 15 reps of four sets of bench presses and incline bench presses. I end with 100 reps of abs exercises.

Diet: I follow a strict diet. For my carb intake, it's always sweet potatoes, oats and vegetables. I watch my food intake. For every meal, I will have 200 to 250 grams of lean meat, like chicken, salmon and beef, and four to six eggs for my protein intake. I don't take sugary drinks.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (20 September 2020)

Ian Danker, 32

Student / freelance trainer

spacer.png

Weight: 62kg

Exercise regimen: Boxing-related training three times a week, weight lift twice weekly and sparring once a week. I run four times a week and do mostly bodyweight exercises for an hour at least.

Diet: Mostly home-cooked food. For breakfast/brunch, it is rice and spinach, two eggs and either fish or chicken. For dinner, mostly chicken chop or fish fillet with greens but no carbs. I indulge in fast food once a week.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (27 September 2020)

Lee Choon Man, 37

IT systems engineer

spacer.png

Height: 1.65m

Weight: 63kg

Exercise regimen: My weekly sessions focus on specific body parts. For the chest, I bench press up to 90kg. I also cable fly up to 70kg and do 200 push-ups with variations. I work the abs with leg raises, crunches, sit-ups and side planks. I run three to four times a week, averaging 70km, and do callisthenics and ninja training.

Diet: I am a big fan of bananas and eggs, consuming about five bananas and 14 eggs a day. Breakfast consists of seven eggs, biscuits, bread and coffee. I am more easy-going with lunch, but maintain a balanced mix of rice, proteins and vegetables. I avoid rice at night.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (4 October 2020)

Shaun Phang, 26

Business consultant

spacer.png

Height: 1.81m

Weight: 81kg

Exercise regimen: I exercise three to four times a week at fitness corners. I focus on callisthenics and split my workouts into full-body push, pull or full-compound movement days, around 45 to 75 minutes each session.

Diet: I am on a ketogenic-cycling diet: One month high fats, low carbs and one month on normal feasting. For keto months, it is kopi-o kosong with two scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. I have broccoli and avocados with lamb, beef or salmon for lunch. Dinner is usually egg with sardines, salmon or tuna and some vegetables. I will take a spoonful of natural peanut butter, almonds or macadamia nuts if I crave a snack. I rarely consume alcohol and avoid sugary items.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (11 October 2020)

Andyn Kadir, 35

Strength and conditioning coach

spacer.png

Height: 1.74m

Weight: 78kg

Exercise regimen: My training revolves around my activities outside the gym: I do deep jungle trekking and mountain climbing. I cycle a lot, commuting to and from work daily and riding 80-100km on weekends. My gym training is to ensure I stay injury-free during my outdoor activities.

Diet: I try to hit daily macronutrient needs to supplement my work and lifestyle. For my recovery and immune system, I consume honey, dates and multi-vitamins.

Sunday Times Hot Bod (18 October 2020)

Aaron McMaster, 35

Chiropractor

spacer.png

Height: 1.77m

Weight: 80kg

Exercise regimen: Besides exercising with my wife Andrea, I am also in the Singapore national rugby team, and follow their training programme. Before the outbreak of Covid-19, we trained thrice a week in the morning at the gym, and twice a week in the evening on the pitch. Training has been remote since the outbreak, but we are preparing to restart team training.

Diet: I follow the same diet as Andrea. She is a great cook and manages what we eat at home.

(Andrea's diet: I do not follow any specific diet plan. I believe in eating whole foods and limiting processed foods like fast food. If it came from the earth, it is good for you. We drink lots of smoothies. We rarely eat out and cook most of our meals. Now and then, I indulge in a glass of red wine.)

No Hot Bod today...

Sunday Times, Weekly Tweetbits (1 November 2020)

spacer.png

Christian Lee with the lightweight title belt after a successful defence in One Championship's Inside The Matrix event on Friday in Singapore.

6 hours ago, Kimochi said:

This count?? 

If possible, next time post those that show physique (like topless)?
This one all "wrapped up", no "hot bod" to see leh, haha.

3 minutes ago, sphere said:

If possible, next time post those that show physique (like topless)?
This one all "wrapped up", no "hot bod" to see leh, haha.

Oops haha ~ 😅

Didn't realise that the Hot Bods section was shifted to the Wednesday's Life Section this week.

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (4 November 2020)

Oswald Wong, 45

Accountant

spacer.png

Height: 1.78m

Weight: 70kg

Exercise regimen: I started participating in triathlons 2 1/2 years ago. I train 5 1/2 days a week - rotating among swimming, biking, running and going to the gym, as well as doing a mini tri version on Saturday with open-water swimming. I rest on Fridays and Sundays by doing recovery work such as stretching.

Diet: I go for bigger portions or more servings of regular food. I will also have more of the meat dishes, as well as one or two eggs daily for muscle repair. I work carbohydrates into my daily meals and eat fast food once in a while. To refuel, I have a banana and isotonic drinks during training.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, sphere said:

Missed out this hot bod previously (but not under the "Hot Bod" theme)...

Straits Times, Life Section - Sports masks put to the test (30 October 2020)

Samuel Tan, 23

Freelance fitness trainer

spacer.png

Freelance fitness trainer Samuel Tan likes that the Asics Runners Face Cover leaves a space between the mask's inner wall and his face, so that heat is not trapped from the constant exhaling during a workout.

spacer.png

Fitness trainer Samuel Tan tries out the Asics Runners Face Cover.

spacer.png

Mr Tan wore it during a stead jog, high-intensity runs and even bodyweight workouts.

Even with mask on.... I likeeeee... anyone knows his IG?

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (11 November 2020)

Torrus Ng, 26

Fitness instructor

spacer.png

Height: 1.88m

Weight: 84kg

Exercise regimen: I usually do strength training as it makes me strong as well as look and feel great. However, as a fitness instructor, I try different types of workouts so I can tailor suitable training programmes for my trainees.

Diet: My diet plan is very simple - low carbs and high protein. Ten eggs a day is a must for me. However, I also indulge in laksa once in a while. I have loved laksa and egg tarts since I was young.

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (18 November 2020)

Adam Toh, 41

Fitness entrepreneur

spacer.png

HEIGHT 170cm

WEIGHT 75kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE I do resistance training five to six times a week, and post-workout cardio training thrice a week.

DIET I follow a 70/30 clean/dirty diet. The "clean" portion consists of chicken breast, shrimp, sweet potatoes, asparagus, oats, almonds and plenty of eggs. I avoid liquid calories and make sure I do not eat too much cake and ice cream - the "dirty" part. Unfortunately, I have a sweet tooth. My fovourite food is Texas Chicken or KFC.

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (25 November 2020)

Neilan Wong Tun Shane, 24

Personal trainer

spacer.png

HEIGHT 175cm

WEIGHT 77kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE I do strength and hypertrophy training four to five times a week, ensuring I burn as much as I consume. I also do cardiovascular exercises thrice a week using smart technology to burn even more calories.

DIET I follow a flexible diet with moderate protein. I eat whatever I want, as long as I do not overshoot my macronutrient intake or I burn as much as I consume. I love fried food.

5 hours ago, sphere said:

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (25 November 2020)

Neilan Wong Tun Shane, 24

Personal trainer

spacer.png

HEIGHT 175cm

WEIGHT 77kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE I do strength and hypertrophy training four to five times a week, ensuring I burn as much as I consume. I also do cardiovascular exercises thrice a week using smart technology to burn even more calories.

DIET I follow a flexible diet with moderate protein. I eat whatever I want, as long as I do not overshoot my macronutrient intake or I burn as much as I consume. I love fried food.

His brother is equally hot.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:55 PM, xydboy said:

Oh, I thought he was featured before? Or did I recall wrongly..hmm...

Fried rice. 

Don't have so many hot bods.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (2 December 2020)

Walter Tay, 32

Food-and-beverage business owner 

spacer.png

HEIGHT 182cm

WEIGHT 85kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE I exercise six times a week and do a variety to keep my workouts interesting. I do upper body training, such as archer push-ups, pike push-ups, bench presses, cable fly and free weights. For leg exercises, I do pistol squats and climb the stairs with a weighted vest. Swimming is my main form of cardiovascular exercise.

DIET I keep it simple and eat less meat. Brown rice, tofu and beans are my staples. I let loose once a week by eating ice cream, nuts and chocolate in moderation.

========================================

He was previously featured in the Straits Times last year under "Handsome hawkers turn up the heat", and there was also a thread on that news article - the link is below:

@Sportychn you're most welcome, I'm sure we all enjoy looking at hot bods eh (though not every week's hot bod might be as good). And also welcoming you to the forum yeah!   :clap:

Edited by sphere

This is one of the rare photos of Tan Chuan Jin in a running singlet. He participated in the virtual version of this year's Standard Chartered Marathon. (The Sunday Times, 6/12/20)

IMG-7211-2.jpg

A clearer picture is found on his IG @chuanjin1 (can't embed the post here). There's something sexy about him... and he adopts cats!

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (9 December 2020)

Lim Ming Tao, 24

Personal trainer

spacer.png

HEIGHT 183cm

WEIGHT 75kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE I do a wide variety of physical activity - ranging from cardio to resistance training. I do resistance training at the gym at least three times a week and also play basketball and water polo at least three times a week. I used to compete in Brazilian jiujitsu. I am passionate about sharing my love of fitness as I believe it is the key to leading a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.

DIET Most days, I watch what I eat and ensure I get a balanced meal. I make sure my meals have sufficient proteins, carbohydrates, fats and greens to fuel me for my next physical activity or training session. I love to end off my meals with fruit.

Edited by sphere

On 12/8/2020 at 3:54 PM, JYAG-sim said:

This is one of the rare photos of Tan Chuan Jin in a running singlet. He participated in the virtual version of this year's Standard Chartered Marathon. (The Sunday Times, 6/12/20)

IMG-7211-2.jpg

A clearer picture is found on his IG @chuanjin1 (can't embed the post here). There's something sexy about him... and he adopts cats!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIau729lSN0/?hl=en

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 hours ago, sphere said:

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (9 December 2020)

Lim Ming Tao, 24

Personal trainer

spacer.png

HEIGHT 183cm

WEIGHT 75kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE I do a wide variety of physical activity - ranging from cardio to resistance training. I do resistance training at the gym at least three times a week and also play basketball and water polo at least three times a week. I used to compete in Brazilian jiujitsu. I am passionate about sharing my love of fitness as I believe it is the key to leading a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.

DIET Most days, I watch what I eat and ensure I get a balanced meal. I make sure my meals have sufficient proteins, carbohydrates, fats and greens to fuel me for my next physical activity or training session. I love to end off my meals with fruit.

SEXY!! *SUPER LIKE*

On 11/11/2020 at 7:06 PM, KINKYMALAY said:

Even with mask on.... I likeeeee... anyone knows his IG?

Now instagram post(s) could not be embedded here... anyway his ID is:

samueltgk

(his account was previously private, now it is public)

Straits Times, Life Section - Hot Bod (16 December 2020)

S. Sanjay Sivasangaran, 23

Undergraduate

spacer.png

HEIGHT 177cm

WEIGHT 77kg

EXERCISE ROUTINE My workout consists of cross-fit and weight training three to five times a week, and each session lasts between 1 1/2 and two hours. I pair muscle groups during training. So my weekly training consists of 10 supersets that include a combination of leg sessions, upper body workouts, involving chest and back exercises such as bench presses, weighted pull-ups, push-and-pull exercises and German volume training, with intervals of two minutes between each set and a minute's rest between each exercise. I enjoy hiking too.

DIET I watch my macros by understanding my body's needs. I love carbs, so I adjust my diet accordingly. I love chocolate too, but stay away from sugary treats and avoid deep-fried food. I do not drink alcohol.

• sphere changed the title to Hot/Cute Guys Reactivated (images ONLY) + Yahoo's #Fitspo series - TikTok & Twitter are not allowed! (Please read the first post for instructions)