Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2016 at 3:09 PM, firefight said:

recently i found a worn one and a few days ago i found an unworn one at the gym... since nobody claimed it in the shower stall after sometime, and they fit me i washed it and took it back home.

Sometimes it's tempting la... but do people leave it out on purpose? How can you forget to take back your briefs?

During my younger days, used to have this fantasy of sniffing wore underwear of a hunky man.

I got a tenant back then at my hse, who work as a chef. Had tried sniffing his a few times during afternoon time when he is out at work. Once i even cum on his red undies and folded it back.  And next night he happily wore it to meet up his friend for gambling. How i know ? Cos overheard him telling his friend on the phone that he will wear red undies to gamble, which he believe will bring him luck. And for sure, cos had scanned all his undies, he got only 1 red. Suspect that he knew what i had done, cos few days later he bought me a pair of red undies too, fold it nicly in my cupboard with a note on it, saying that he had won in gambling, so a little gift for me. We never talk abt tis further, and nothing happen between us thou

Edited by Bdman

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:01 PM, Bdman said:

During my younger days, used to have this fantasy of sniffing wore underwear of a hunky man.

I got a tenant back then at my hse, who work as a chef. Had tried sniffing his a few times during afternoon time when he is out at work. Once i even cum on his red undies and folded it back.  And next night he happily wore it to meet up his friend for gambling. How i know ? Cos overheard him telling his friend on the phone that he will wear red undies to gamble, which he believe will bring him luck. And for sure, cos had scanned all his undies, he got only 1 red. Suspect that he knew what i had done, cos few days later he bought me a pair of red undies too, fold it nicly in my cupboard with a note on it, saying that he had won in gambling, so a little gift for me. We never talk abt tis further, and nothing happen between us thou

u r right, hardly a man at usu conditions will dream of getting a red underwear (usu for CNY, gambling etc reasons), more so for a straight man

bought u a red too? hard to believe sia

Forcing me to list top6 colour, it will not be red too

Black, blue, white and white again and more whites, green, darker col range, heather/grey, yellow green-ok : Yes
it will never be red or pink

On 27/10/2016 at 11:36 AM, -Ignored- said:

u r right, hardly a man at usu conditions will dream of getting a red underwear (usu for CNY, gambling etc reasons), more so for a straight man

Black, blue, white and white again and more whites, green, darker col range, heather/grey, yellow green-ok : Yes
it will never be red or 

On 27/10/2016 at 11:36 AM, -Ignored- said:

it will never be red or pink

Yup. i was totally taken aback too when i saw his gift. worry that he had found out what i had done. I believe he knew, if not why would he buy me that. but luckly he did not mention anything further.

I only wore tat red undies once, afterwhich, it became my toys. hahahah

Edited by Bdman

oooops

anything ie too skimpy like a g string, tongs, or 后空, it is a no-no for me

not too fanciful too, cannot be more than two colours, preferably one colour will do

y is there no boxer briefs???Support is extremely impt? next will be briefs

we have many related threads:

Boxer-briefs (for work) or nothing (at home, weekend and holiday)

Boxer-briefs is because it holds my junk in place nicely and it's practical. It covers sufficiently and yet giving enough support.  Basically, it allows to me drop my pants in any occasions and yet, not exposing too much. 

Nothing because it feels good to freeball. Seriously. 

Work - Briefs (boxer or bikini) - hold the stuffs in place and prevent accidentally revealing the outline of my junk that may not be too sightly for many at work. 

Gym - Jockstraps - hold the stuffs in place without feeling that underwear is sticking to my butts with my sweat and having to do that unsightly of pulling my undies away from my butts while in the gym. 

Sleeping - boxer - comfortable to sleep in and decent enough to run down the house to carpark to grab something sometimes. 

Edited by XS.Lin

40 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Work - Briefs (tanga, bikini, jockstraps, gstrings, thongs) - to prevent revealing the outline of my mushroom headed banana accidentally from my pants. 

Sleeping - silky undies-shorty or translucent soft tights - feel good to sleep. 

Mushroom... creamy bo?

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:09 PM, bluerunner said:

Boxer-briefs (for work) or nothing (at home, weekend and holiday)

Boxer-briefs is because it holds my junk in place nicely and it's practical. It covers sufficiently and yet giving enough support.  Basically, it allows to me drop my pants in any occasions and yet, not exposing too much. 

Nothing because it feels good to freeball. Seriously. 

"drop your pants" in any occasions? set me thinking wildly

Dear underwear lovers, just wanted to let you know that Male-HQ is giving out FREE New Urban Male underwear in this month's Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members.

To stand a chance to win, simply tell us which is your favorite pair of underwear at Male-HQ & why. ^_^

14753281_1115788331804026_87031943625982

Guest FattChoy88

I'm a big fan of silky type Uniqlo Airsm low rise boxer briefs.  Sometimes loose cotton boxers are ok too.  

In the gym I just free ball.   What's the point of getting your undies sweaty?  I usually gym before wrk so I can afford to hv my undies sweaty too.

At home ... whate very large comes to mind.  Sometimes I walk outside to retrieve my laundry in my boxer briefs.   Up to the neighbours to look away or stare. . . I couldn't care less. 

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

I wear pink panties, once got caught by a uncle in Kota Raya toilet, he was next to me...when he saw my panties he pull me to the stall and made me strip 

14 hours ago, DeMarko said:

wow serious ?

that uncle so aggressive .. after u stripped, what did he do to you ?

I want to venture that the uncle made you guys switch underwear. He wore your panties and ran off to OG to find a matching bra. 

Love. 

41 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

I prefer brief with a nice pouch to hold my low hanging balls. I find some boxer briefs or squarecuts uncomfy bevause the extra cloth wrapping around my tights and my balls feel uncomfy 

Eug
how did u know it s low? actually I seldom go and look at how my balls are high hanging or low

by now, you should be quite good in selecting right?

43 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

I prefer brief with a nice pouch to hold my low hanging balls. I find some boxer briefs or squarecuts uncomfy bevause the extra cloth wrapping around my tights and my balls feel uncomfy 

Nowadays, most briefs and even boxer-briefs come with a pouch. With the pouch,  it will look a little "funny" when one parks his kkj upward. 

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Nowadays, most briefs and even boxer-briefs come with a pouch. With the pouch,  it will look a little "funny" when one parks his kkj upward. 

never tried that, don't like such additional functions

Just now, EugeneSin said:

Because dangling ma ... Thats why I wear only briefs .. Hehe 

briefs matched your body! actually

better choice

I wear a mix of briefs and boxer briefs

but somehow most testicles are dangling right? I find it hard to imagine whose are not dangling in a way, lol

24 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Even on cK briefs, there a slight pouch too. 

cheh!

now I got it

then my dear @EugeneSin, in this era, all briefs should have a slight pouch , usually

only very lousy , those ulu pandan or bkk mkt strange brand then it will not have slight pouch

and our men's undies should look like a men's

a women's are flat down there of course their design will be diff compared to ours

which is why in various threads I kept emphasizing, I cannot stand men who wear very skinnies type, v suffocating

while I wear an S for CK, my toots have to be an L (cos jp designs are damned suffocating to me)

totally agree w docoin, initially I don't understand why the need to highlight pouch?

cos I have seen some really w special design (for men)

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

and our men's undies should look like a men's

a women's are flat down there of course their design will be diff compared to ours

which is why in various threads I kept emphasizing, I cannot stand men who wear very skinnies type, v suffocating

while I wear an S for CK, my toots have to be an L (cos jp designs are damned suffocating to me)

totally agree w docoin, initially I don't understand why the need to highlight pouch?

cos I have seen some really w special design (for men)

Men's anatomy are different than women. So obviously there will be differences in the design and function. 

Love. 

1 minute ago, doncoin said:

Men's anatomy are different than women. So obviously there will be differences in the design and function. 

then eug

don't have to emphasize there is "extra"pouch , since don't know which era, we have been having pouches

18 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

then eug

don't have to emphasize there is "extra"pouch , since don't know which era, we have been having pouches

Correction ah: 

compared to years ago, pouch these days is more prominent. 

If you heck throws 3-in-1box lesser-known brands, there is almost no pouch :lol:

Edited by bluerunner

4 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Correction ah: 

compared to years ago, pouch these days is more prominent. 

If you heck throws 3-in-1box lesser-known brands, there is almost no pouch :lol:

I rem I started wearing CKs definitely in the 2000s
(don't come from an affluent family which I live off my parents)

More prominent? I m not sure but over the years, I think my CK is about the same leh
(maybe I hardly change too much , I try to keep to my fancied series)

yes , I know hush puppies and some brands, is that crocodile?????
but nowadays (actually not just nowadays), there is always a "seam" / a line at the centre area right? or I m wrong again?

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhh when I was younger, in the 80s, croco is one of the sexiest brand, (we don't have internet and pp don't advertise such stuff openly).....

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.