Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, shyc said:

@lovehandle his comment was in response to earlier posting by Justlovethongs. So the black patch was referring to unshaven pubic hairs.

yup I know but prolly I m thinking of strings and back comes together and I would prefer not a baby-like body part

a man is a man, a woman is a woman

@Since u r here I think these days undies are well designed and tested. As in the case of the 3 I have. Unfortunately it is due to lack of applicable assets on my part to make it usable. :redface: The 2 red thongs would look perfect if i keep a Del Monte banana in. 

@iwearthongs There are kept as a reminder to me for wasting $$$, along with 2 sports supporter I just purchased ( I haven't learnt from my lesson yet) . I still try them on, once a blue blue year, hoping that over the years I might had grown to fill it up... :P

13 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@shyc: buy oredi, wear it! Stop worrying about big del monte banana or kampung Pisang Emas. To wear skimpy sexy underwear, having a del monte banana can be a curse. :lol:

Again, it was meant as a joke only. After all, these days more than half the postings in the forum can't be taken too seriously isn't it? :whistle:

Edited by shyc
Time limited post :)

21 hours ago, shyc said:

@Since u r here I think these days undies are well designed and tested. As in the case of the 3 I have. Unfortunately it is due to lack of applicable assets on my part to make it usable. :redface: The 2 red thongs would look perfect if i keep a Del Monte banana in. 

@iwearthongs There are kept as a reminder to me for wasting $$$, along with 2 sports supporter I just purchased ( I haven't learnt from my lesson yet) . I still try them on, once a blue blue year, hoping that over the years I might had grown to fill it up... :P

18 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@shyc: buy oredi, wear it! Stop worrying about big del monte banana or kampung Pisang Emas. To wear skimpy sexy underwear, having a del monte banana can be a curse. :lol:

all of you are quite funny with the del monte and kampung pisang 

19 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I don't have a del monte banana but I know this feeling when the undies is too small & half of mine sticks out when its hard. No room inside to push it back in.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

erm, i am just reposting and combining all relevant materials in one blog/thread, i dislike similar content flying around

If i joined, u will join too? Then i better don't join...if u join, i cannot concentrate better

Sorry I catch no ball. "liak boh giu"

Guest Sniff Man

I love to sniff sexy sweaty construction mans brief! So horny and yummy! One time I licked a guys until they were soaking wet whilst he was still wearing! 

for those who cannot control yourself in purchasing or r thinking of selling such stuff

stock taking is important

how many men are of XL? look at these even if it s 60cents, I wont purchase

https://carousell.com/p/uniqlo-trunks-92869895/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Fwilliam.kah.5%2F&ref_sId=686118

CK fakes? worst called menhood- sorry but really sounded like 1 of us

even used  undies he sell https://carousell.com/p/calvin-klein-briefs-92051131/?ref=search&ref_query=calvin klein&ref_rank=19&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%3Fquery%3Dcalvin%20klein
without
me commenting abt him, I think how many bothered to browse? https://carousell.com/menhood/

and I bet with you! w renoma often having sales at dept stores and mbrs rebates be it Robinsons or tangs, u definitely can get it lower than 15sgd
Don't have to go all the way to Sembawang just to collect w no aircon, no proper paper bag : https://carousell.com/p/renoma-underwear-trunk-boxer-brief-60601150/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Fjayjayyjayyyy%2F&ref_sId=457463

nowadays shoppers are all so much wiser, even though some may splurge unwisely on undies

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.