Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Something more intimate, where you share with only like minded. Sometime it's more comforting to share with people with similiar interest rather than blast your personal activities for all TOM, DICK (who's) HARRY to read.

21 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

@shyc: I do agree w you. In ghat group, there are many silent audience. Audience hat will never speak a word. Just waiting for someone to share photos. They should join "grave group" instead of chat group. 

agree totally. I had joined a few groups and more than 80% of members are just readers.

Edited by Balestier

On 5/21/2017 at 10:20 AM, Balestier said:

agree totally. I had joined a few groups and more than 80% of members are just readers.

well, gotta have house rules. (: 

ppl who dont contribute will be axed periodically. 

11 hours ago, Balestier said:

hard to implement and subjective. what is considered to have contributed ??

As what eugene sin has indicated, it can be 2x a week, or once forenightly. 

everyone needs to have an album dedicated to them, and then post in their own album. 

malehq ... just click the advert link above. u can buy online too. CK, toot, stud, aussiebum etc. if you are less brand conscious, consider renoma skinxwear, hush puppies at Metro, tangs etc . if u are on tight wallet, go hdb buy a box 3-5 for $10

7 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

Going KL next week, and happened to know that Private Structure has a warehouse sale at some secluded business park. Worth going or not (coz never tried this brand before)? 

18920410_1340740255980193_63985471539916

Private structure is not bad. I quite like the briefs 

Guest Sniff & Lick

I know a sexy man who does physical work for a living... I love it when he visits me... I love to sniff and lick his dirty undies before I blow! All that piss and sweat gets me so high! :twisted:

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.