Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Perry Ellis... where to get them from? BTW, you could edit your post... then you would not have given yourself away... : )

Several places really:

http://www.perryellis.com/ped/catalog/cat....cid=PEDMAPRLUAS

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

p/s: i know about the edit (wink)

"Life it too short to be small"

Personally I love to wear jockstraps for work. My fave is the Cool series from Aussiebum.

http://www.aussiebum.com/en/underwear/index.php?modelid=105

Another fav is their Pilobtr as house and sleep wear.

http://www.aussiebum.com/en/underwear/index.php?modelid=792

They are getting cheaper due to FOREX and been offering free shipment.

Personally I love to wear jockstraps for work. My fave is the Cool series from Aussiebum.

http://www.aussiebum.com/en/underwear/index.php?modelid=105

Another fav is their Pilobtr as house and sleep wear.

http://www.aussiebum.com/en/underwear/index.php?modelid=792

They are getting cheaper due to FOREX and been offering free shipment.

Pretty good prices. I like the look of Pilobtr, too.

"Life it too short to be small"

hey guys, so if you order from the aussiebum website, it's free shipping to singapore? will take about how long?

okay sorry i just went to the website myself and yup, it's free shipping for a limited time only.

interested in getting a piece of jockstraps. have never wore before so wanna ask how it's like? comfortable? does it feel weird to have the butt exposed?

and hor, scared like people will be looking at me if im changing in changing rooms etc wearing jockstrap. :ph34r:

Hi, Yup I ordered but waiting for it to arrive. Good that they have free shipment. Ordered 1 first, to check the size. Jock straps... I am not too into that. perhaps on some days when you feel you need to perk your mood... but not an every day thing. I do like boxer briefs - the hang loose feel is very nice. Especially in air con room.

Well, I hope all of you will be happy with your purchases....

Myself also ordered another Pilotbr...a red one this time.

Taxme7/recklessbootlegger

Which ones u ordered?

My previous orders took a week. and it is very hassle-free. I got a few jockstraps as well and can lend you one for try-out.

Another thing, you guys fetish for underwear exchange is it ?

Washed or worn without washing ?

I do know some guys fetish for worn underwear.

I'm not into these due to personal hygiene reason.

Met a jap executive years ago on the net who's very exact in his underwear fetish. He's coming to Singapore for a few days for business and looking for fun.

a. must wear red skimpy underwear

b. must have meaty buns and strong thighs

c. must be between 35-45 yo

d. must accept light domination where he will rip the shirt and tie and be raped with the red underwear still at mid thigh level. So exact that he even had photos showing the expected act.

e. the soiled underwear and the ripped suit will be kept by him.

f. the most difficult part--he wanted to take pics but without face

g. for showing that he was serious, he will advance almost $1k to the select man for tailoring the best suit.

h. any further tips will depend on the performance

Sounded like a hoax right? Seeing him advertise and pvt me so many times, finally I decided to call his bluff by asking him to mail the money over in cash. Finally the cash really came.

Wow this is no joke because the $1k is nothing to him when he send it over so casually. Well finally we consummated the deal at his suite hallway right in front of the hall mirror with his door chain latched leaving a small gap and other noisy guests chatting while passing by while he was slamming my underwear downed arse and ripping my shirt trying to hold me up. The piak piak sound was unmistakable yet nobody noticed.

The sex was rough and fantastic because he was really handsome but unfortunately he was more interested in the underwear and the act itself and not the person. He worked long long hours so he had little time to play. Hence one play must be worth extending by keeping the reminders. Once he got his trophy of a Singapore executive's soiled underwear after slaying him sexually, he went seeking others. Still got the photos, hottt :lol: my thigh muscles straining and framed by the thin red underwear. He really knew what he wanted.

Yups.... u should buy one size smaller.

This is my 1st time using Aussiebum products too. Quite ok. :clap:

I have even made another online purchase.

is it the same even for stuffs like pilobtr or the shorts?

i am planning to buy underwears and the above 2.

my waist is around 30 to 30.5''. so i should choose XS which is for 28 to 29''? Scared it's too small.

There is a size chart there. Its best to refer to it.

erm so which is which? should i buy one size smaller or buy the exact size?

im asking cos i had people telling me to get one size smaller for aussiebum. but i dun wanna end up getting a too small one.

so recklessbootlegger, you choose exact size and it fits just nice?

erm so which is which? should i buy one size smaller or buy the exact size?

im asking cos i had people telling me to get one size smaller for aussiebum. but i dun wanna end up getting a too small one.

so recklessbootlegger, you choose exact size and it fits just nice?

All my items just arrived.

All my items are exact size, i like them to be on the loose side or not too fitting. So that somehow works out... Just that my trunks were too loose... cannot wear to swim - will drop off. I am now inquiring about how to exchange.

Some items I highly recommend:

Pillowbiter- super silky and sexy.

Patriot Wonderjock briefs - has a push up that is very interesting. Not like the strap in the other brand... no discomfort

All my items just arrived.

All my items are exact size, i like them to be on the loose side or not too fitting. So that somehow works out... Just that my trunks were too loose... cannot wear to swim - will drop off. I am now inquiring about how to exchange.

Some items I highly recommend:

Pillowbiter- super silky and sexy.

Patriot Wonderjock briefs - has a push up that is very interesting. Not like the strap in the other brand... no discomfort

Just ordered mine... the countdown begins.... funny thing is, i was just in Australia and didn't see any of those in the stores. Forget about buying any nice undies from Myer or David Jones, these stores are hopeless when it comes to underwear collection! They sell Bond and Holeproof... design and cut are to be desired.. Bond has a nice TV ad though, they've got former world number one tennis player Patrick Rafter (an Aussie) to play tennis with a cricket bat, and end up stripping to his Bond undies to catch the tennis ball in the cup of the undies with his back facing camera... i thought it was kinda cute.

Australia has got great advertisements! Very Creative. : )

Creativity stops there.... the designs of their undies are HOPELESS.....

Here is the AD

i remembered it wrongly.... Pat Rafter did not catch the tennis ball with his undies... his opponent did...

Edited by townguy

just received my order today... all orders arrived correctly.. there's even a free DVD...

My size fits correctly too... so i shouldn't complain. However, the briefs which i have ordered ranges from SGD19 to SGD24. The commercial invoice that came with the package, indicate unit price of between AUD9.98 and AUD12.48. I cannot verify if that is indeed the selling price as they are not available in the department stores when I visited Australia 2 weeks ago... can anyone enlighten?

7 to 10 Working days are ok. I have ordered 4 times now. One after another... its addictive. I love their underwear, care to share the types purchased?

For me;

Underwear:

Pilobtr - red, blue, black and navy blue - These are great as underwear or sleepwear.

Flaunt

Vintage

Wonderjock - Property of Japan (Red) and Taiwan (White and Blue)

Parallel

Swimwear - Wonderjock classic - black

I am tempted...

One purchase so far....

Patriot Wonderjock - red with white stripes

Patriot Wonderjock - Taiwan white

Patriot Wonderjock - Wite with red stripes

quite satisfied with the purchase may purchase..

however the price on invoice is significantly lower than the internet price....

i bought a total of 5 briefs and was charged slightly above S$100, but the invoice indicated value of AUD52.40, given the parity rate between the 2 currencies.. i cannot comprehend the difference...

Just got mine today. I ordered 1 size smaller but they are not as snug as I wish. Will they shrink when washed. Referring to the underwear.

My orders are

Patriot, Blue

Pillowbiter, Black

Undies, Grey

Vintage, Brf Olive

Got the DVD too. Anyone know what is vault password for the behind the scene section

i find that singapore hard to get those branded underwear, though i still think that the branded one fits better like Cin2. but even they do carry the brand, it is not the latest style. it take like 3-6 months before it gets updated. maybe it is too ex and people dun buy them often.

My order for Red and Blue Pilobtr from Aussiebum just arrived. I find them so cool to wear as underwear silky material is just great.

I have now got all for colours for that range. I am awaiting my next shipment which should arrive next week. Ordered the snakeskin hipster (for the fun of it) and some other models...

Its addictive

My order for Red and Blue Pilobtr from Aussiebum just arrived. I find them so cool to wear as underwear silky material is just great.

I have now got all for colours for that range. I am awaiting my next shipment which should arrive next week. Ordered the snakeskin hipster (for the fun of it) and some other models...

Its addictive

Please be more considerate when ordering from Aussiebum... Please order at one go instead of like, 12 times for 12 pieces and expect them to deliver them to u 12 times, just because they r offering free shipping for a certain time.

Haha, just my thought in their shoes.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Please be more considerate when ordering from Aussiebum... Please order at one go instead of like, 12 times for 12 pieces and expect them to deliver them to u 12 times, just because they r offering free shipping for a certain time.

Haha, just my thought in their shoes.

I am sure that AB will be eternally grateful. I have not ordered 1 at a time. In fact, my order is usually about 3-4 pieces at a go.

Just for the record

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.