Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, bluerunner said:

Fusia is loud. Pastel pink is not, well at least not to me. Haha

but pastel led me think of ladies undies and hello kitties

electric pink is available in some men's undies as the side design,not whole pc lah

which is why I said I rather go for red , rather than pink

cos in CNY , many undies sold in red eg CK too

Guest red undies

@bluerunner, you hang your undies outside at the common corridor area to dry ah? If not why do you think it will attract too much attention when drying haha.

My neighbour hangs his flaming red undies at the common corridor. Everyone who walks past can see. :P

2 minutes ago, Guest red undies said:

@bluerunner, you hang your undies outside at the common corridor area to dry ah? If not why do you think it will attract too much attention when drying haha.

My neighbour hangs his flaming red undies at the common corridor. Everyone who walks past can see. :P

At my balcony. My neighbours can see. Parents and sibling all can see. 

You know what old ppl says about women in red underwear? Now it's man in red underwear. :lol:

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

not suffocating ?

I think u need an XL for this??

if I have a nice bod, I will wear! now I know why Eugene and all of u dare to

I'm Asian, you know. :redface::lol:

nothing to do w body la. Why should one deprive from such gorgeous underwear just because he does not have a body of a Greek God?! No!!

Wear all that you want. Dun wear now, wait until when? So yeah, sometimes we just need to love ourselves a little more. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typo

41 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Good hugs haha .. But lately CK undies cutting is horrible I find them too big for my liking. Like too many fabrics 

53 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

No argue no argue. We are all lovely  people. :lol:

Ya, I felt pp here are better than some other threads

they flamed me for nothing

Eug,

u wanted more support and fabric mah

Alternatively u can buy 1 size smaller for ur CK

in the long run , u will regret if u squeeze it too much

I think Eug change and match according to situation

I wish I have a job that needs to travel too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for Eugene to organise

He is king of Undies plus his place is most suitable, I assumed

but I hope admission criteria is not thongs and g strings compulsory or good bods/good looks

I failed terribly

5 minutes ago, Gympump said:

Time for a thongs and undies sharing party.

nah, red enough? take your pick! (incld accessories too)
http://www.calvinklein.com/sg/search?cgid=jeans-men-featured-shops-red-wardrobe

got a fav chicken (that doesn't look too kiddish) : for matured men I trust http://www.calvinklein.com/sg/zinc-holiday---micro-low-rise-trunk-NU9982.html?dwvar_NU9982_color=RISK RED

the rare online store which I trusted: https://www.mensunderwearstore.com/shop/underwear/red/

@EugeneSinthe focus is on the undies, not the room, your room that bad meh???????

those who have attended my parties will know, it is never boring

of course must have some icebreaking games to start off with and Q&A-since it is a very topic-based party (cannot say too much)

eg if I would to conduct a baking class, I would expect the session to have time for questions, like how often do u bake such, who do u bake with?
Would it be ok if I swap the ingredients to whatever instead for ..........

So if this is on undies, surely there are qns

All r so excited but no place ( I don't mind my place but provided parents go for holidays), but coming to that?
The reason why your house is proposed is cos you are the King of undies plus the "stocks" are all at your wardrobe mah, u would be lazy if we want an eye opening session of what is considered a large collection

all will spit at me, if it is at my house - plain boring, I think my wardrobe has the least (though I don't laundry once every fornight or every week)

and easily one could assume my collection ie typically that one and ONLY one brand (if u have been following this thread for some time)

a lot of factors and coordination is done at the back of the mind, I will not make any lousy proposals just for convenience sake

Ok I've this to offer..My flat in Potong Pasir is always available and open to welcome gay men to my place.  We can bring along our wonderful collection and if we are in the mood, change into them (no hanky panky allowed at the gathering but after..... you decide)..

With CNY just round the corner, it would be either this weekend or next.. Just pm me with your line id and we should go with the flow...

erm......(don't be too quick to state it for me please)

CNY Undies wearing parties??

If it s weekends, maybe challenging for some of us - don't u hve reunion dinners? I need to ensure Mr Eug is around too, he often travel...

Can Mr Abang

54 minutes ago, abang said:

Ok I've this to offer..My flat in Potong Pasir is always available and open to welcome gay men to my place.  We can bring along our wonderful collection and if we are in the mood, change into them (no hanky panky allowed at the gathering but after..... you decide)..

With CNY just round the corner, it would be either this weekend or next.. Just pm me with your line id and we should go with the flow...

explained what is "no hanky panky allowed ...but after..... you decide"?? sounds chim!

Just now, EugeneSin said:

@-Ignored-

Ur saying me conducted an event before?

@doncoin ok good thanks for the info. I will buy M them nyahaha

Me , conducted before......

but I felt at your place is better, cos u don't have to "carry" anything around then

8 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

@-Ignored- I dont mind carrying around lol

ya, I know, just 1 or a few pcs right? I don't mind too

I carry too to sauna on undies night

we want to be wowed by your large collection

I already think of the game now but again needs coordination - something like a xmas gift exchg (cny "Angbao undies" exchge)

cos if the names and attendance are not in, it s tough

and many will fly kite(Some will end up w nothing)

all of u wanted something to spice up Cny right?

and u need red/pink or whatever rooster design right?

go and tao bao now

UOB card holder has a S$10 rebates off your pooled S$150 purchases but I think ending today

http://www.uob.com.sg/assets/pdfs/taobao-cny2017-tcs.pdf

and the above survey should include - how many pairs do u have now? and it seemed like renoma is popular

On 1/17/2017 at 11:11 PM, EugeneSin said:

@thorzguy 

Hehehe .. I have 20% for Tang's Birthday month .. If you need to buy some sexy red undies for CNY .. I can accompany you 

Any good designs for Groovin recently? Thinking of getting a red one as well. 

On 1/18/2017 at 9:18 AM, abang said:

Why is there a need to pool our resources together?

If you bother to shop online at Aliexpress, tick the box for free shipping and 1 piece only... Well the price dictates the quality you get but really, at prices below $1, how wrong can we get?

So far, I'd managed to get about 10 pieces of thongs, all costing below $2 average a piece and delivery was prompt..something in the tune of 15 days. 

Was trying to look for jockstraps. Variety not as much as thong. 

Btw, when and where is the party?

On 1/17/2017 at 5:48 AM, bluerunner said:

I am fond of buying new underwear actually. Someone told me that "you will never have too many underwear". 

Although I do not have 40pairs of underwear, I could hardly able to wear all that I have in my drawer. I still have many new ones untouched. They are still in their wrappers! I think I will need a very long time to wear them off. 

I'm guilty of kept buying new ones too... I'm cutting down nowadays but still have a huge inventory of new unworn ones... ...

4 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

As of now -  I have 35 pairs. Close to 30% cleared as the initial figure is near to 50. Lol

Shall (TRY) not to buy any, for now. :P

I have stopped for almost 1year! Only last dec I started to buy again (after almost 1year). Must control. Serious control. Haha

Edited by bluerunner

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.