Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Could this be a gay men thing?!:P

Eh... help to boost the economy? Lol... (excuses for buying!)

6 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

Buy buy buy ... More the merrier

Tsk - you ah... But I like your suggestion. Haha

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Seriously, we should have an Underwear Gathering where attendees be in their underwear only. 

Can be done - must have place and ground rules must be adhered to.

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Seriously, we should have an Underwear Gathering where attendees be in their underwear only. 

I remember years ago when I was single and out at the beach house, there was always an underwear party at this house or another, or the local bar out. It wasn't unusual to run into other guests walking to house parties in just their underwear on the way. Sometimes there will be themes- i.e. white briefs only, or jockstraps etc. It was fun and casual, and yes, pretty much everyone hooks up more or less, but not always. 

Love. 

2 minutes ago, chapapa said:

Come come lets have a undies party... would be so fun. Maybe can even so swap undies on the spot with each other for fun..

But i can't bear to let go of my precious undies :( 

18 hours ago, Yaoi said:

When my mother scolds me for buying underwear, i still secretly buys them HAHAHAHA. I just can't resist @.@ 

Mothers shouldn't scold their sons for buying underwear. You're not buying drugs or firearms.

Also, I'm sure most women have more underwear than most men.

Lastly, we don't scold our mothers when they buy their bra/panties  :D

1 hour ago, Yaoi said:

Don't need to think. RENOMA ALL THE WAY! #Teamrenoma :twisted:

I agree! Renoma is very comfortable and stylish. 

They have different varieties and some of them can be slightly pricey (depending on the type of fabric it's made of) so it might be worth waiting for a sale or discount.

58 minutes ago, CKW said:

They have different varieties and some of them can be slightly pricey (depending on the type of fabric it's made of) so it might be worth waiting for a sale or discount.

too bad that Hong Kong or Sydney doesnt have renoma

2 minutes ago, RYdetime said:

but there's Aussiebum, which ain't bad at all. Tho i gotta say HK sux for undies shopping, unless one knows where to look.

but most of them are quite expansive...compare with the official websites....around 100-150% more expansive...

2 hours ago, CKW said:

Renoma has improved so much over the years. Now they have very nice design and colours. 

Its about time renoma consider having thong and jocks. 

There's potential market out there. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Renoma has improved so much over the years. Now they have very nice design and colours. 

Its about time renoma consider having thong and jocks. 

There's potential market out there. 

1 hour ago, peterkl said:

didnt renoma have jocks already?

Only saw rare listings in Carousell. Perhaps was in market before, but discontinued. 

14 hours ago, tinkymale said:

I still cannot control myself . I have like more than enough to wear for 3 months but I just need to get another one for CNY. 

OMG. You guys buy undies to admire? I bet many of those u bought just stays there and you may not even wear it once in a year?

9 hours ago, tinkymale said:

Yup, u should wear S= sexy

Yea always S for me cuz tighter fit and well, sexy

10 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I bet many of those u bought just stays there and you may not even wear it once in a year?

Gotta rotate and give each pair of undies a chance haha
Place them neatly in a row and always put newly washed ones at the back and take from the front 
This way each pair will get to be worn once every month.. or for some of us, once every 6 weeks or so

On 21/01/2017 at 8:32 PM, tinkymale said:

I still cannot control myself . I have like more than enough to wear for 3 months but I just need to get another one for CNY. 

Woots go go get some new undies for CNY 
Lots of brightly coloured ones this festive season 
Red/ Orange/ Yellow hahaha

On 21/01/2017 at 4:17 PM, Yaoi said:

But i can't bear to let go of my precious undies :( 

Same same... every piece was carefully selected, design, colour, material, so precious

26 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Yea always S for me cuz tighter fit and well, sexy

Gotta rotate and give each pair of undies a chance haha
Place them neatly in a row and always put newly washed ones at the back and take from the front 
This way each pair will get to be worn once every month.. or for some of us, once every 6 weeks or so

Woots go go get some new undies for CNY 
Lots of brightly coloured ones this festive season 
Red/ Orange/ Yellow hahaha

Same same... every piece was carefully selected, design, colour, material, so precious

U seems to wear size S. I got a few size S GX3

On ‎23‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:29 AM, bluerunner said:

The S size for GX3 is really small and most of the time, revealing butt crack. I always feel the u detwrsr is only "half worn" on my body (if you know what I mean).  Feeling damn sexy. 

erm, that is the part I cannot accept

On ‎23‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:29 AM, bluerunner said:

even if I could accept the flossing , my brother at the front cannot accept skimpy sizing

it will turn blue and died on the spot, unless some (mouths) are willing to CPR it fast enugh

actually I don't know why angmoh Decent  brands like CK small size fit me so well but for jp brand I have to get L

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Waist too tight?

butt area too tight?

kkj area too tight?

frontal loh (I kept mentioning suffocating and CPR to my brother)

I have no proud butt - flat

if I can fit into a CK - small w breeze, you can easily imagine whether is that a waist issue
(CK small is so roomy and comfy)

rem? Eugene said somehow the pouch for CK seemed too large or something like that....

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.