Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

@-Ignored-

Because I know you will quote me in some of your some of your reply without tagging me. So I have to be careful and read most of your replies lolz. 

oooh so observant!

just like I can rem what I have said in all my thread too, I will vaguely rem Who said what and what said who

As an undies lover, one should give more depth, it is never the variety(hence I got the least pairs compared to all of u)

eg knowing which is your first pair? which one is the one that ....

which one has most cum on it?

Which one is the one u meet your first?

apart from those regular qns like your fav style , your fav col

This is called real love for undies....kekekekeke

it is not the quantity but the quality of your love to them

Many men also claimed that they luv their women, one in Shenzhen, one in sg, another hidden, one is in the office for certain use.......this is not love...

40 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

As an undies lover, one should give more depth, it is never the variety(hence I got the least pairs compared to all of u)

eg knowing which is your first pair? which one is the one that ....

which one has most cum on it?

Which one is the one u meet your first?

apart from those regular qns like your fav style , your fav col

This is called real love for undies....kekekekeke

it is not the quantity but the quality of your love to them

Many men also claimed that they luv their women, one in Shenzhen, one in sg, another hidden, one is in the office for certain use.......this is not love...

I very vain one I like many hehehe I no care which is first which has most cum in it ... 

3 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Y cane me

cos sleep on underwear! and very kiddish

Wash and folded nicely (maybe u messily dump into the cabinet) yet u wanna sleep on them

body and bed carry germs and then transfer to the undies and then transf the undies back to cabinet again

Not sure does any of u go to Sauna with underwear nite? I always ensure the pair that I wore for sauna (inside) is a separate pc I wore when I m out of the sauna
I m nt surprised many will wear the same pc from office/home to the sauna and then back to another location/home

41 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

cos sleep on underwear! and very kiddish

Wash and folded nicely (maybe u messily dump into the cabinet) yet u wanna sleep on them

body and bed carry germs and then transfer to the undies and then transf the undies back to cabinet again

Not sure does any of u go to Sauna with underwear nite? I always ensure the pair that I wore for sauna (inside) is a separate pc I wore when I m out of the sauna
I m nt surprised many will wear the same pc from office/home to the sauna and then back to another location/home

I very decent. No go saunaaa

The other day when I was in JB on a weekday, I noticed that the Renoma has that "chicken" motif on its underwear.  Although it is supposed to be "heng" to wear a new and preferable RED one, the price tag was a damper.  It was priced at RM 55.90 for 2 pieces, a tad too expensive for the brand.

Now peeps, raise your hands and confess that besides buying underwear, you are also inclined to have too many skimpy swim trunks of every colour imaginable.  

When I was doing my "hunting" at Platinum Mall in Bangkok, I swept quite a few - noting that they were priced like THB 120 upwards.  At the end, I bought too many pieces of trunks, underwear and singlets - enough to last me for at least 2 years...guilty....

Why is Renoma getting so expensive these days? I remember when I first wear it few years ago, it didn't cost RM55 for just 2 pcs. 

5 minutes ago, abang said:

The other day when I was in JB on a weekday, I noticed that the Renoma has that "chicken" motif on its underwear.  Although it is supposed to be "heng" to wear a new and preferable RED one, the price tag was a damper.  It was priced at RM 55.90 for 2 pieces, a tad too expensive for the brand.

Now peeps, raise your hands and confess that besides buying underwear, you are also inclined to have too many skimpy swim trunks of every colour imaginable.  

When I was doing my "hunting" at Platinum Mall in Bangkok, I swept quite a few - noting that they were priced like THB 120 upwards.  At the end, I bought too many pieces of trunks, underwear and singlets - enough to last me for at least 2 years...guilty....

33 minutes ago, abang said:

that same one Renoma with "chicken" motif in Sg department stores selling at SGD$15 only leh
Three pieces briefs

1 minute ago, enthuboy_93 said:

that same one Renoma with "chicken" motif in Sg department stores selling at SGD$15 only leh
Three pieces briefs

Goods in Malaysia has increased many folds in recent years. Visitors from Unique Land to Boleh Land is one of the many reasons to the rise. Unique Land people always says, "wah convert to Sin$ still cheap leh!". Unscrupulous merchants in Boleh Land is not bodoh you know. 

56 minutes ago, abang said:

I shouls visit this Platinum Mall in BKK .. Seems to be a very good place to hunt for undies

2 minutes ago, Bozo said:

Hi all, has Pvt Structure gone out of fashion? I recall it used to be so popular years ago.

My last visit to Private Structure consignment shop was at Parkson Pavilion KL around Aug 2016. After Parkson Pavilion renovated and PV just put limited selections at Parkson Pavilion undies section. Pathetic design no like the fabric.

17 hours ago, abang said:

Don't worry lah..  Those u bought in bkk probably won't last u long. It's a look alike but the durability cannot make it. 

Actually contrary to the common belief that cheap stuff from Bangkok is not good and won't last, the current batch of underwear bought from a stall from Patpong Night Market in 2012 is still very wearable.  The elastic band is still in place and the colour has NOT changed a bit after numerous washing.  

I still have another 5 from that batch unworn!  But yet, I still buy new ones last Christmas.. sigh, the agony of too much shopping therapy. Now I have at least 15 new ones - not including those g-strings and thongs purchased via Aliexpress... one body, one privates yet many unworn underwear... 

Good to know that Patpong wares can be decent enough. Had always thought they'll dissolve once at once upon contact with detergent n water. I like the miscellaneous local brands they sell in their local stores including Robinsons

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

I just got my first order from Mategear and they are way tiny. I think I have a pretty average dick size, but the pouch doesn't even fit me. ANyone else had the same problem with this brand? 

I have 2 Mategear swimming trunks. Yes the sizing is on the smaller size. It took me a long while to decide if I should do a size up or not. Spoke to a few guys who own Mategear swimwear. 

In the end, I decided to buy the actual size. I'm ok w it because I'm used to wear Japanese competition swimwear that is even tighter. 

For the pouch area, you must be 100% soft to tuck it in. A slight semi will cause you problem.  

38 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I have 2 Mategear swimming trunks. Yes the sizing is on the smaller size. It took me a long while to decide if I should do a size up or not. Spoke to a few guys who own Mategear swimwear. 

In the end, I decided to buy the actual size. I'm ok w it because I'm used to wear Japanese competition swimwear that is even tighter. 

For the pouch area, you must be 100% soft to tuck it in. A slight semi will cause you problem.  

I'm not even hard. In terms of waist, they fit me ok. But it is just the front area, the pouch at best fit my balls only. 

Love. 

I got my first and only Mategear in 2011 when I won a voucher at a Blowing Wind gathering at Changi.  It was the brand at that time.

It was NOT the most comfortable piece of swimwear as it was way to tight at the front.  The penis and balls are squashed, much worst than wearing a gstring.  Granted the swimwear looks nice on their webpage, it is so impractical to wear them at the beach.  Unintentional exposure of the genitals is almost guaranteed.  

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

@doncoin: wow. I guess you have a thick one. If it's convenient pls share a photo. 

@abang: I agree that it's not a comfortable thing to wear for a long period of time. Models on the website always look good. Otherwise, how to convince others to buy, right. :P

It fitted so bad. I give up. I showed it to my bf and they fit him even worse. The pouch barely covered anything. 

Love. 

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

I'm not even hard. In terms of waist, they fit me ok. But it is just the front area, the pouch at best fit my balls only. 

Wow... you have a big thick flaccid cock and I wonder how big it will be when u r fully hardon

29 minutes ago, doncoin said:

It fitted so bad. I give up. I showed it to my bf and they fit him even worse. The pouch barely covered anything. 

It could be the design that you have chosen. Mategear has many designs and some of them really look uncomfortable and non-wearble to me. You really need that micro soft penis size to wear it. 

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.