Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

Won't matter that much if getting hard after putting on, lol.

Btw, which Mategear designs does @doncoin have now?

I bought the  Maximizer Ultra Swim Bikini- Mi Na, and a pair of briefs from the same series- Sang Jun

I like the designs but the fit can be better. Basically, as my bf pointed out, they looked like they were designed for guys with no dick or no butt. 

Love. 

10 minutes ago, abang said:

Mategear is made for the super twinky guys that have "cardboard" bodies.  Honestly, they are nice to look at, take one or two selfies and not anything more.  It is uncomfortable to wear it even for tanning as the didi is squashed.

Yeah. I was trying to check out other brands, and I think I will stick to my usual brands that work for me. 

Love. 

I bought a pair of lining underwear from Mizuno Japan. It's supposed to be worn under swmming trunks without lining. I was going to wear it as underwear because the material is very light , thin and sexy. I normally wear M sized underwear but knowing the petit Japanese cut I bought one size bigger. Alas! Still too small for me! I look like I am trying to hide my bulge when I wear them. :(

32 minutes ago, Gene T said:

I bought a pair of lining underwear from Mizuno Japan. It's supposed to be worn under swmming trunks without lining. I was going to wear it as underwear because the material is very light , thin and sexy. I normally wear M sized underwear but knowing the petit Japanese cut I bought one size bigger. Alas! Still too small for me! I look like I am trying to hide my bulge when I wear them. :(

Interesting .. Where u got it? How does it looks like ?

9 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Interesting .. Where u got it? How does it looks like ?

Japan. Like your usual 三角褲 but much thinner and clings to the skin (coz it's meant to be a lining for unlined swimming trunks). A normal S sized trunk wearer would fit into this nicely I reckon. 

5 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

Today is wear this. Huat 

erm , it looks more of a pink side, rather than red leh

or I m getting older -eyesight issue? or camera lighting issue?

Mr Eug,

Did u strip yourself just to take a photo for us?

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

erm , it looks more of a pink side, rather than red leh

or I m getting older -eyesight issue? or camera lighting issue?

Mr Eug,

Did u strip yourself just to take a photo for us?

Cam problem shud be maroon leh.. Spent too much on undies but no money to get a good phone with a good camera. What to do. 

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.