Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although many said branded underwear nice to wear but with the kind of the price, I would think twice, maybe to spend the money for good shirt, trousers which it could be shown or exhibited to other rather hidden under the body …. :blink:

PS. TTS - nice avatar, it's a bulldog?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Although many said branded underwear nice to wear but with the kind of the price, I would think twice, maybe to spend the money for good shirt, trousers which it could be shown or exhibited to other rather hidden under the body …. :blink:

Well, while the price tag works for some, it doesn't formulate for others.... I'm not advocating that we should all be Unico convert like myself, we just have to be really comfortable with what we choose. But, the steep pricing for UNICO does pay off, for I do feel the difference... hee hee :) The keyword is.... 'FEEL' ;) Doesn't matter if you want to be seen in it, or without it...

No no... 是一支很可爱的山猪!

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

Well, while the price tag works for some, it doesn't formulate for others.... I'm not advocating that we should all be Unico convert like myself, we just have to be really comfortable with what we choose. But, the steep pricing for UNICO does pay off, for I do feel the difference... hee hee :) The keyword is.... 'FEEL' ;) Doesn't matter if you want to be seen in it, or without it...

Okay TTS, good say ...... thanks :thumb:

Maybe you might show us your collection of underwear variety one day .... hehehe :P

Okay TTS, good say ...... thanks :thumb:

Maybe you might show us your collection of underwear variety one day .... hehehe :P

Dude... Showing isn't good enough. You have to feel me in it, to get the feel for it... (Puns not intended, again) Ha ha ;) . You want a visual spectacle? Go to JOX! They have a wider variety than what I stacked in my drawers....

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

Dude... Showing isn't good enough. You have to feel me in it, to get the feel for it... (Puns not intended, again) Ha ha ;) . You want a visual spectacle? Go to JOX! They have a wider variety than what I stacked in my drawers....

Hahaha, I had been there once when they just opened their shop at Chinatown Point Building. Anyway thanks for your suggestion :clap:

• 6 months later...

hi guys, please participate in this survey. Don't underestimate your power. Your vote may make everyone rush to the department store, empty the stock of one particular type of underwear.

We all want to wear the type of underwears that most people find sexy.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Actually what is sexy depends on the body shape too. For example chubby people definitely look good in traditional boxer shorts but not the lean ones.

Well, I am too agreeable with your statement. For big chubbies maybe 'fundoshi' would be suitable too.

http://www.geocities.com/sg_tiger.geo/fundoshi.html

Actually what is sexy depends on the body shape too.  For example chubby people definitely look good in traditional boxer shorts but not the lean ones.

Well, I am too agreeable with your statement. For big chubbies maybe 'fundoshi' would be suitable too.

http://www.geocities.com/sg_tiger.geo/fundoshi.html

Author of homepage looks familiar. ;)

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

personally i think loose boxer compliments those bodies that are less than perfect (that's if you dont have greek god bods)

so fat and skinny persons should try boxer shorts. it hides the flaws, eg too skinny legs, no butt, too big butt etc.

as for those lean guys, well almost anything look good on them, of coz a body-hugging briefs, thongs or boxer-briefs will highlight the contour of that heavily-worked out body.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Check this out - Dating Advices for Underwear...

just noted that this is for American audiences...

In Conclusion

So, what have we learned? Big or skinny SharpMen are better off in boxers, and as one SharpWoman put it, "Men with great bods can wear whatever they want."

Surprise, surprise.

Mine is the most comfortable and the cheapest. The brand is 'DonWear'.

Hmmm, that one what they call 'going commando' too :lol:

Anyway, just be carefull as some times the foreskin might 'stuck' in zip :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_commando

No underwear is cool but i tend to get hard on easily so not a good idea with bermudas or soft material pants/shorts. Tried wearing them once without underwear, got hardon and I have to sit with my bag on my lap till the hardon "dies down". But the thought of having a hardon in public and my bag presses against my dick makes me even more horny. :D:D

hmmm, imagine if that happens in the mrt. sometimes can get hard on while doozing off. Then you realise that you have reached your destination station......

btw, we have more than 700 viewers to this poll but only 28 readers voted. Please make your preference known lah. We just need you to click and hit the key. Simple.

Otherwise this survey will not be representative.

cheers :rolleyes:

Sexy Underwear? I can't vote cos to me depends who put on them.

If a person with no built,no height or look put on the most sexy underwear, do they look sexy?

Do you ever seen the ads or underwear box pics by taken from those ugly,chubby or skinny models?

Answer very obvious

imagine the subject is the person that you adore. (your bf, your prince charming, your favourite movie star etc)

What kind of underwear you will consider sexy on him ?

ya... for our favourite person, we consider him sexy no matter what kind of underwear he put on. HOwever among all, surely one of the type of undwear will score slightly better, right?

imagine the subject is the person that you adore. (your bf, your prince charming, your favourite movie star etc)

What kind of underwear you will consider sexy on him ?

ya... for our favourite person, we consider him sexy no matter what kind of underwear he put on. HOwever among all, surely one of the type of undwear will score slightly better, right?

Nope, i don't care much about either what he briefs he wear, cos he won't walk home around with that, if we want to have sex, i don't really take note that much too, i love what he is not what he wear, he may not look sexy but still i love him most.

it has to do with expectation and the whole package.

of coz, a man of your type (be it chub, hunk, young old) can wear anything underneath and you will still find sexy. but i prefer a nice cruddle and foreplay before going str8 for the groin.

hence when i am expecting a good sex, i will make some effort to wear some silky underwear or one with lyrca. at times i even wore running shorts so that my partner can play with my package with the smooth feeling of the clothing.

sadly it is not everytime i met with bottom that appreciates my effort. a number of times the bottom just yank my pants and underwear down at one go to immediately blow me. while i dont mind the passion, i would prefer he took the time to foundle and lick my groin area while i am still in my underwear. :)

That reminded me some times ago when I met a japs in our local sauna who requested my underwear as souvenir for him as he claimed that he is collector of soiled or used underwear. Anyway I declined as I didn’t wish to ‘going commando’ home :blink:

i also had a similiar experienced with a jap.

he requested to keep my underwear, to which i rejected due to i didnt want to freeball

He then suggested to give me one of his. i agreed as his underwear was of a brand not found here. (think it is more expensive than my $10 for 3 underwear hahahaha) :P

he digged out all the underwears in his luggage and since i dont have a soiled underwear fetish, he offered me a new pair of underwear. (that's one thing good about jap, they are forever clean and hygenie)

it has to do with expectation and the whole package.

of coz, a man of your type (be it chub, hunk, young old) can wear anything underneath and you will still find sexy. but i prefer a nice cruddle and foreplay before going str8 for the groin.

hence when i am expecting a good sex, i will make some effort to wear some silky underwear or one with lyrca. at times i even wore running shorts so that my partner can play with my package with the smooth feeling of the clothing.

sadly it is not everytime i met with bottom that appreciates my effort. a number of times the bottom just yank my pants and underwear down at one go to immediately blow me. while i dont mind the passion, i would prefer he took the time to foundle and lick my groin area while i am still in my underwear. :)

how true! i totally agree. i get so disappointed when my partner hurries me into stripping totally. i'd rather kiss, hug and cuddle a bit, and do a bit of foreplay (removing underwear with teeth, etc... mmm) before going down...

sigh...we're so in the same boat, oralb. maybe we'll date each other next time. haha! :D

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

i also had a similiar experienced with a jap.

he requested to keep my underwear, to which i rejected due to i didnt want to freeball

He then suggested to give me one of his. i agreed as his underwear was of a brand not found here. (think it is more expensive than my $10 for 3 underwear hahahaha) :P

he digged out all the underwears in his luggage and since i dont have a soiled underwear fetish, he offered me a new pair of underwear. (that's one thing good about jap, they are forever clean and hygenie)

Well, the Japs have weird taste or hobby, saw one lady panty with menstruation stain wrapped in plastic on display in showcase for selling, saw it in one sexshop in Tokyo Shinjuku 3-Chome.

Not sure what the buyer wanted to do with it, to smell it or ….. :yuk:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

TA--TUMMMM !!

After 10 days, the poll result is out. From the 37 votes received, it tells us that G-strings, elastic boxer, tiny triangle bikinis are the kind of underwears we MUST buy if we want to turn on our partners or someone or anyone :P

Better start shopping if you don't have them. Beg Borrow or Buy.

Store owners who carry huge stocks on the traditional triangle underwear better put up a SALE sign now to get rid of them ASAP. Nobody wants it. If you have those in your wardrobe, discard them immediately !!! Don't let yourself be seen in that. :B)

• 5 months later...
Guest chongbh

Guys,

I know most guys like to wear brief and there are some out there who like to wear boxer brief.

When you switch over to boxer brief, do you feel comfortable? I understand when you wear brief, most of you tend to park your dick upwards but when wearing boxer brief, you have to park downwards instead, is this right?

Any clear indications that most Straight guys wear boxer brief and Gay guys wear brief?

Guest Guest

Sorry guys, I think my question is wrong as I found out that boxer brief is similar to brief but feel much better and more relaxed.

I mean comparing boxer shorts and brief, how do you park your dick when you wear boxer shorts?

Any such indication that only straight guys wear boxer shorts?

I mean comparing boxer shorts and brief, how do you park your dick when you wear boxer shorts?

Hardly "parkable" :D:D:D

Boxers are quite loose (not body hugging) as such, your "didi" would be free to roam.

It's cooling to be wearing it at home... sexy and sensual.. :twisted:

Went to my friend's house (he's straight / married / with kid), he was wearing boxers... then sometimes can see thru the gap between the button and thus his "didi"... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

Hardly "parkable" :D:D:D

Boxers are quite loose (not body hugging) as such, your "didi" would be free to roam.

It's cooling to be wearing it at home... sexy and sensual.. :twisted:

Went to my friend's house (he's straight / married / with kid), he was wearing boxers... then sometimes can see thru the gap between the button and thus his "didi"... :lol::lol::lol:

Ya, there are people say that wearing boxer shorts are good for our didi as it will encourage better growth.

Probably I might need some time to adapt as I tend to get it hard often cos too free to roam around liao. Hee Hee.

Not sure really whether only straight guys wear boxer shorts though?

Ya, there are people say that wearing boxer shorts are good for our didi as it will encourage better growth.

Probably I might need some time to adapt as I tend to get it hard often cos too free to roam around liao. Hee Hee.

Not sure really whether only straight guys wear boxer shorts though?

Definitely Good... allows blood circulation.

Wah... u get hard often... for no reason or your mind actively thinking of sex? :D

Not true about "Only Straight Guys Wear Boxer Shorts"...

I wear them.... and I don't consider myself straight leh :lol:

Brief - more support, tighter, cock faced up, good for sports

boxer - loose fit, less support, cock hanging loose, good for cock breath and growth.

boxer brief - somewhere in the middle, more support than boxer. normally cock faced up also, less restriction compared to brief. good for transiting from brief to boxer or vice versa

there is another reason why boxer brief, it hides the visible panty line (VPL) of the brief, another alternative is G-string but not everyone like to floss his ass :)

Guest Guest
Brief - more support, tighter, cock faced up, good for sports

boxer - loose fit, less support, cock hanging loose, good for cock breath and growth.

boxer brief - somewhere in the middle, more support than boxer. normally cock faced up also, less restriction compared to brief. good for transiting from brief to boxer or vice versa

there is another reason why boxer brief, it hides the visible panty line (VPL) of the brief, another alternative is G-string but not everyone like to floss his ass :)

Thanks for your definition on the different type of briefs and after trying out the boxer brief, I like it so much as I don't feel it too tight and very much comfortable than normal tight brief.

My didi still can face up as normal and everytime I buy brief or boxer brieft, I will only go for Hush Puppies and this one I bought is 95% cotton and 5% lycra which makes it very comfortable.

What brands do you all prefer?

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.