Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i wear all of them with white running shorts before.. of cos on different jogging sessions..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

actually sensibly speaking the purpose of jockstrap is to secure your cock isn't it?

Most of my underwear are trunks / boxer.

If I wear boxer underneath jogging shorts, it will be weird like wearing 2 shorts.

And if I freeball, it is too dangling.

So i will usually wear g-string/jockstrap to secure my cock's position under my jogging shorts.

actually sensibly speaking the purpose of jockstrap is to secure your cock isn't it?

Most of my underwear are trunks / boxer.

If I wear boxer underneath jogging shorts, it will be weird like wearing 2 shorts.

And if I freeball, it is too dangling.

So i will usually wear g-string/jockstrap to secure my cock's position under my jogging shorts.

Did the same as you too.. however if my shorts have inner brief..i would not wear anything else inside..

If i wear tights or bicycle tights, would wear a g which has soft or netting material so that it is not too thick overall.. even for gym would do the same too..

1) Thongs and Gstrings and See-through undies on a guy makes him look hot and sexy

OR

2) Thongs and Gstrings and See-through undies on a guy makes him look Feminine ?

Which one do you choose and why ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Manly thong lover

I chose (1).

I find that guy (as long as he behaves manly), he will look good and sexy in the thongs, gstrings and see-through undies.

I have seen some of the guys who showed me on webcam, they look really hot because they behave manly.

Guest Jonnyt

Gee in my oversluttery I missed this. I like. I mean all these thingamies make me horny n very sexy (maybe girly too?)

I have had mixed reaction from wearing these types of underwear. Usually Ang mo n Japanese men don't bat any eyelid, even in case they bat for the other teams. But I find pencil favor in the eyes of mine own utterly desired Asian men. I haven't seen any effect on Korean.

Local men, they like, I can tell from their when I strip down in public places. Some are surprised when I wear pink. I have pink colour Groovin, with white edging which I wear to work with decent clothes, but cannot help but flash bits sometimes which make men wonder what I keep so pink in my pants, not panties. I am dread to wear this for massages, it would by stunning to slot of men, maybe MK. Too strong a signal of panties, and massage oil will discolor the precious pink sore.

I wear skimpy white, makes me feel sexy and gives all the right message how I want to be handled eventually. Straight men can tell from the serious n slutty from underwear I wear. The way I move too in such 'panties' confuses straight mentality.

Btw I m waist used to be 29 but ballooned to 31 over just 3 years. I should wear M, but wear XS underwear. Extremely obscene viewed anyway, too tough not miss me a slut in underwear such.

Wow!

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

I will say they do flatter a guy's body if he is well built and at least athletic looking, however imagine them on a young slim fair soft body and yup... feminine. Personally I go for cotton or translucent Lycra depending on my mood, if I want to have something soft and comfy against my butt or something silky and sensual.

I say yeah, they do make a real guy look sexy. Just stay away from the girly pastel or frilly ones!... of course, if you're a sissy

looking guy, then no matter what you wear will still look girly on you.

I find Fishnet and spiderweb lace designs are super sexy as they expand a lot and show your bulge off.

Thongs are sexy and useful to have... if I'm wearing tight fit office pants or berms, I wouldn't want to have my undies

showing any lines thru my butt area, so a thong is best, it gives a nice smooth look.... and it makes some ppl

wonder if you're wearing undies at all... wicked fun at the office...LOL

I say yeah, they do make a real guy look sexy. Just stay away from the girly pastel or frilly ones!... of course, if you're a sissy

looking guy, then no matter what you wear will still look girly on you.

I find Fishnet and spiderweb lace designs are super sexy as they expand a lot and show your bulge off.

Thongs are sexy and useful to have... if I'm wearing tight fit office pants or berms, I wouldn't want to have my undies

showing any lines thru my butt area, so a thong is best, it gives a nice smooth look.... and it makes some ppl

wonder if you're wearing undies at all... wicked fun at the office...LOL

Agree with this.. not everyone can carry with wearing a g or thongs..if someone who behaved feminine..it will be a definite turn-off.. but if a manly guy is wearing them, i still think it would look good if he can carry it well.

Seriously speaking, it is very individual. However i still believe that those who said it is a turn-off seeing guy wearing would sometimes think otherwise if that person is someone he likes.

No offends.. just my take..

I think you dont look good in your undies.. you should buy 1 size smaller for a good fit..would look better groomed and sexy too.. No offends

There are those who show their underwear collections and there are those who show more than their underwear collection.

Meow, that matt green underwear at the bottom left corner is the least attractive and I really like that white Hugo Boss on you.

Still, had you been a "shower" the underwear pics would have been perfect. Just my 2 cents.

Perhaps... at the end of the day, it is all about whatever turns you on.... to heck with what others may say.

I recall a pic of a muscular hairy bugger wearing sexy knickers... with high heels !!... damn it looked wierd

at first glance, then I felt... who am I to judge.

It made me think of my NS time, when a bunkmate was shocked out of his mind when he saw me wearing a

black leather thong ... it just freaked him out!! he was the type that only wears white Hanes briefs that his Mom

buys for him.

He literally stopped talking to me, after telling me that only perverts wear strange undies, and he does not mix with

such people.

I was rather hurt by such words. Later, I got all the guys in the platoon to join me in a prank. We all booked out and

bought thongs to wear the next morning.

The poor guy was totally freaked shitless.... he did not know what to do when we all walked about in black thongs....LOL

I guess, it goes to show how some people have been conditioned to think/react, rather than being cool and accepting

of what's outside their boxed mind... in this case, the choice of undies.

So, whatever turns you on.... JUST GO FOR IT !!... and of course, share your pics... hehehe ;- P

Cheers !

let me add the twist to the question

what if the underwear is

1. fairly new CK underwear?

2. Normal 5 in a box type?

Would that change you decision? :P

if its CK or branded or low rise underwear, high chances might belong to some hot guys.

unless i know to whom it belongs to (maybe seen some hot guy in it just now), if not will just leave it.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.