Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

prefer brief/underwear and prefer MINI cut.

i only wear loose boxer at home. The feeling of the cock and balls hanging not very much to my liking. and also after urine, ur dick may drip a bit and u have no extra clothing to absorb the drip lol.

never try tight boxer before coz it is bigger piece than an underwear.

btw, i have a liking for RED underwear...always find it sexy to wear it ;p

At first I thought this thread is dedicated to discuss about me :P

Haha.

I prefer briefs when I go out cos more support, boxers are for home and for comfort.

Oralb, anyway mine still face down even when I wear briefs. Haha:)

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Would you like a thread on you, boxers? :P

I want to try boxers (the underwear lah... :P ) but a little shy as I stay with my parents and they are doing the washing... :P Dun want to answer queries on why I am wearing boxers... :lol: :oops:

Anyway, I am already not wearing underwear when I am at home liao... So... :P

• 5 months later...

I just wanna give my 2 cents worth. I think that model is hot! But thats a side topic :yuk: I was wondering what does it feel like wearing those underwear? They said there is this sling thing for your scrotum and stuff. Any views? Btw do you wear those outside? Omg can you imagine you are walking around flaunting your... how about when you go to the toilet?

Sorry if I sound sua ku... but really I never experienced it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briefencounter

hi guys,

most gays are obsessed with undies. be it underwear sniffing or briefs shopping. i have known of some gays who collect used undies, and others who use them as seduction tools.

to each his own.

undies are fast becoming fashion statements for gays too. some wear low waisted jeans with exposed waistbands, teasing! some trunk designs have also been innovative enough to be used as beach wear or tasteful home wear. whatever suits you.

and so I have started this thread to bond briefs fans, or even anyone who would like to read or talk about briefs-related topics.

so lets slip into, no pun intended, some fun discussion.

Guest briefencounter

underwear review

i have been a keen observer of underwear trends and developments. the below are some of my insights into some of the commonly available brands of underwear in singapore. they solely are my personal comments, don't mean to offend nor put anybody out of business.

BUM: Trend over comfort. More for the young, undiscerning buyers who are smitten by the bright colours and loud designs. Too much thought on being different and styling, little to ensure wearing comfort. Not exactly cheap, and hence little value for money.

CK: Nothing more needs to be said. Strong brand, and a trendsetter in briefs culture. Recently has very good stuff, especially with the use of innovative fabrics that are friendly to the skin and effectively absorbent. Great designs, thoughtful cutting and comfy fabrics. My only grouse: Prices can be a little steep.

2Xist: CK's strong competitor. High on design, and also wearing comfort. Those jaded with CK can really consider this brand. Prices slightly friendlier, but still higher than most common brands.

Skinwear: Fabric too sheer, cutting quite daring. Too androgynous, or metrosexual. Its patented skin-thin material might be smooth on the flesh, but provides little groin support.

Jockey: A good brand to consider. Various lines to choose from, but mainly conventional. High on comfort and durability, but little to excite. Except recently it has a summer range with rather bright brazilian fabrics. From boxers, to bikinis, to full briefs, this wins my vote. But you must complement this with other brands, otherwise your underwear wardrobe might be too dull. But a definite staple in your gym bag.

Renoma: A mass brand worth looking at. But not all lines are good and value for money. Little innovation, but does a great job copying from other designs and selling them affordable. Tend to have its branding obviously displayed, a put off! The bikinis are good. Well cut and good seaming.

LEVIS: Should stick to making jeans. Its diversification into jeans offers little excitement. Unless you are a fan of the red tab, otherwise, they offer safe designs but at rather high prices. And dun wear LEVIS briefs with LEVIS jeans: Super tacky.

I also undie shoppers to look at the following brands, less mass produced, slightly pricier than common brands but great for injecting variety into your undie wardrobe.

Tommy Hilfiger: Pricey but not that pricey. Great cotton, generous cuts (for the beefier and stockier gentlemen), and classic good design. Check out the 3-pack series, about $45 to $55. Good value for money. Only found in their boutiques, and I think the Takashimaya and Vivo branches are the best stocked.

Disesl: Really nice and fun designs, yet with very good fabrics. A good blend of fashion and functionality. But expect steep prices, starting from $45 onwards. All fashion fags should at least possess one in their wardrobe. Manly, yet fun, waistbands are thick and embroidered with brandname. Check out the branch at Paragon.

AussieBum: Really cute and great cotton materials. Big in down under, but prices very steep. For beach goers and those who have a sunny personality. Great for outdoors. Only at newurbanmale at Heeren.

Guest briefencounter

Best places to shop for underwear in Singapore

1) newurbanmale - carries many imported brands that are a breath of fresh air. check out its aussiebum brand. nice sales personnel too, sunny guys with taut bodies. location: heeren @ orchard

2) takashimaya shopping centre, men's department - carries a comprehensive range of undies, from mass brands like jockey to the exquisite like punto blanco. the best one-stop-shop in singapore. location: ngee ann city, 3rd floor.

3) sportsmenasia - a friendly store in the heart of chinatown. entrepreneurial enough to bring in lesser known brands from Germany to China, thumbs up to its owner. but the stuff are very fashion-oriented and veering towards daring and kinky. expect lots of imported swimwear too. nice sales staff too. location: chinatown point, 3rd floor.

4) st michaels - be spoilt for choice too here. from tangas to boxers, stripes to polka dots, you will surely find something you like here. but sizes tend to be a tad generously cut, so make sure you check before you buy. i would recommend the box sets, more value for money. location: city hall, wheelock place, vivo city et al.

5) tangs superstore - just about as good as takashimaya. but it has a bigger stocking of jockey and CK than taka. also if you have the tangs card, you can get 6% rebate. location: orchard road, ck tangs

Guest Swimblue

I find the BUM super lowrider quite cool; esp the bikini cut one (w/o the broad waist band).

Some may find it too small or too low cut.

C-In2 and 2Xist are good brand too. They are my substitute for the over-priced cK here.

Dun quite like SKINZWEAR. Find the material too thin and somehow it does not look good on me leh :oops:

Aussiebum designs are real cool but need to be careful witht he sizing cos the Ozzies have big butt! :ph34r: So yeah.... :D

Guest briefencounter

briefs and relationship orientation

men to wear thongs : they are a paradoxical bunch. they like having some strings attached, but yet desire freedom. they can take pains to nurture a relationship, yet can give it up without a second thought. thongs are harder to put on, but easy to remove.

men who wear bikini briefs : they make good partners, and are usually guys with nice bodies. but they make their lovers feel insecure somewhat. just like bikinis, they tend to reveal some and keep some, making you second guess their feelings. the way to keep this kind of men is by ensuring the sexual flame does not wobble and die off. it takes one easy snap to tear a bikini brief, that is how vulnerable the relationship is.

men who wear full briefs : if you lover wears full briefs, you are in luck. this group of men are relatively stable, and they believe in building a strong foundation in relationships. they are not particularly loving, but they make loyal partners. they may not look great or hunky, but they usually have a heart of gold. it is important to make them feel loved, they have a strong quest for security, which explains the generous protection their briefs provide them.

men who wear boxers : they are husband material, the sort you can be with forever, even till your next life. boxers are lasting, as they have stronger hems and less elastic seams. the way to keep it going with them is to give them adequate breathing space. from time to time, they retreat to their lone shells, and do let them be. they will always come back to you as long as you let them take time off being by themselves.

underwear review

Jockey:  A good brand to consider.  Various lines to choose from, but mainly conventional.  High on comfort and durability, but little to excite.  Except recently it has a summer range with rather bright brazilian fabrics.  From boxers, to bikinis, to full briefs, this wins my vote.  But you must complement this with other brands, otherwise your underwear wardrobe might be too dull.  But a definite staple in your gym bag. 

True about jockey briefs..nevertheless, it's still my fave brand :D

Always don't understand why people want pay so much for a pair of CK undies until I decided to pamper myself with one.

Recently bought a pair with new breatheable material and bright blue elastic band. I think the fitting is very comfortable. Feel really nice... now I understands!

Guest briefencounter

My favourite briefs

Currently my fave briefs brands are as follows, and in order of preference:

1) 2Xist Steel Series

2) CK Pro Flexible

3) JOX tanga (Buy from OG at Sale at $4.90 for a pack of 2, available in black, white, blue and grey)

4) Giordano boxers (with briefs waistband, available in HK)

5) Byford MINI

6) Renoma MINI

7) Ashworth full briefs

8) Jockey MINI

9) Ashworth hip briefs

10) Nothing (when I sleep)

Guest briefencounter

i once had a fling with a taxi driver, we got into action at the back carseat. although we liked each other, but too bad we were both individually attached, and agreed not to proceed further than the one night stand.

i was quite surprised when he took off his undie and present to me as a 'souvenir'. it was a brown crocodile briefs, which i encase in a ziplock bag and masturbate to it from time to time.

:P

Guest love cautiously

aiyo, yesterday I went shopping at Taka. Was initially very excited to see CK undies on offer as much as 50%. Scarly I go see, alamak, only L and Extra L sizes left.

Guest briefencounter

love cautiously, dun worry, as of yesterday, still quite an array of sizes available. but that's as of yesterday lah. the variety of styles available are also quite good still. worthy of a trip. the discount bins are at the front of the main entrance on the 2nd floor of BHG, and not at the underwear section. have fun.

Guest briefencounter

Let's do an exercise today. Tell me what you are wearing guys:

I am in white full briefs, a new one from 2Xist. I smell it in the morning before slipping on, it smelled like a blissful concoction of detergent and sunshine.

Hmmmm could feel its seams cudding my thighs. So what's yours?

stumble into this site when searching for "RAW" URL

http://mensunderwearguy.com/

it gave reviews on men underwear, quite interesting

here's the RAW review

http://mensunderwearguy.com/2007/06/17/raw...star-brief.aspx

RAW can be found in most big departmental store. One i saw is the Seiyu (now called BHU) in Bugis... funky color

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest briefencounter

dear all, i am in my paul frank briefs. go and get them from all stussy stores (there is one on the second floor of Hereen). no monkey heads, but rather fun designs. not too expensive, 3 for $40 plus dollars.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briefencounter

hey guys, what you guys wearing today on such a dreary monday? i am wearing an old underwear, probably Jockey, slightly fraying seams, but super comfy. hugs my rear and groin like a glove.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.