Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest scarlet
Anyone into underwear?

can share with us what type of underwear you normally wear? Where do u get it and how much u would pay for it?

Usually wear boxers when I'm out. Renoma and Jockey are my favourite brands. Otherwise, i freeball at home! :D

switch to boxer during work day coz more cooling for the balls :P

okay more expensive has special cutting, the backside has additional patch of cloth good for prolonged siting as it allow more room.

dun go for silk, it is kinky when having sex but wear it on normal basis will see the silky material slide all over not the best feeling...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

My preference is for boxers which I wear day, and night. They tend to be more comfortable and breathable compared to briefs, and with patterned material, they are a whole lot less likely to stain. Most importantly, bigger guys like me look better in boxers.

My favourite are the cotton ones from Marks & Spencer because they look attractive (all either checkered, striped and plain-coloured in a particular shade), great value during sale and are very comfortable.

:thumb:

Guest btango28

I wear "Naked" brand G-strings only for a few yrs + feel so shiok in it....the front of the undie is netting material and the dick can be seen thru it....! u can see this on display for sales at Robinson...

Guest Manly white undie

I am late 30s. When young, I wear white crocodile undie.

When I have my own income, I started trying some other sexy cuts and ended out with Montagut tanga for many years. I also have some other cuts like thongs etc.

Recently I have switched backed to Byford traditional white.

It is comfortable and yes I find that White is Clean and Manly.

• 4 months later...

I started off with thongs. I just love them but its hard to get nice thongs these days. Now I just love the boxer briefs from GMW (Good Men Wear) from Japan. Check out their website www.xx.com

The cutting, design and material is wonderful. Another similar brand from Japan is Toot. Their website is www.pants-ya.com

I started off with thongs. I just love them but its hard to get nice thongs these days. Now I just love the boxer briefs from GMW (Good Men Wear) from Japan. Check out their website www.xx.com

The cutting, design and material is wonderful. Another similar brand from Japan is Toot. Their website is www.pants-ya.com

Wearing 'thongs' for guys who have the nice shape of body looks very sexy, however some guys who do not possess it, wearing it would look more 'awkward' :yuk:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

nothing gets between me and my Calvins...

and I commando at home mostly, unless have visitors.

Always nice to have PTE space to hang loose. Mmmm.. me still live with parents cannot "commando" :D

So envy U guys :P

No need private space also can hang loose. Just get those sports shorts (or swim shorts as they call it in USA) to start. They come with comfy mash so you can wear that and still feel commando. Nautica sells nice ones, a bit pricey but you do pay for quality rather than getting frictioned balls! :P

Last time i also wear normal underwear..... ;) Now i go commando whether i at home, work or out with friend.... :lol: I find it very comfortable without wearing anything under.... :lol: But i do have G-string and tongs..... but seldom wear it unless necessary..... ;)

try commando once during work day, funny feeling as business pants tend to be thin material, so can felt the material of the places i sat on, example cold steel bench :P

didnt try that again.

when i 1st wore boxer to work, had to adjust a bit as with no support, easy for dick to rub against the boxer and get hard. after a few days, adjusted to it. good thing was it make me less sensitive and can last longer (my opinion)

nowadays, been trying out soft silky running shorts, like the feeling of some support with the luxury touches of the material...

Guest greenHORNy

none is best. love the breeze. love the convenience. also good for our little swimmers.. not for breeding, but for target practice beyond the navel. =}

used to wear the normal triangular brief since young.

never tried boxers and dun intend to for now as dun like the loose feeling-no hold.

recently hook on to boxers brief tho..nice. good hold and nice feel...

;o)

my friend just got me a thong from Japan..those traditional jap style one.. :oops:

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

my friend just got me a thong from Japan..those traditional jap style one.. :oops:

Is that 'fundoshi'? I think it started by sumos, who are usually wearing it and now become common, isn't it? :P

http://www.geocities.com/sg_tiger.geo/fundoshi.html

when i 1st wore boxer to work, had to adjust a bit as with no support, easy for dick to rub against the boxer and get hard. after a few days, adjusted to it. good thing was it make me less sensitive and can last longer (my opinion)

Have the same problem when I go commando at times after my gym workout. My dick will start swinging and rubbing against my jeans and I will get hard.

Is that 'fundoshi'? I think it started by sumos, who are usually wearing it and now become common, isn't it? :P

http://www.geocities.com/sg_tiger.geo/fundoshi.html

It seemed quite troublesome to wear the fundoshi, I meant ... if you see 'how to tie the fundoshi' from its web :o

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

once got 1 to try, the modified one, not the traditional type with just a 6 foot loin cloth, it is fun to wear for a while, but try beneath the office can be a challenge.

in order to pee, you will either have to untie the whole thing or pop your didi from the side.

also being just a piece of cotton, it doesnt really absorb sweat and urine stain that well, err... we will just leave this part of the discussion here :P

so the verdict is, it is great to see Jap men in Fundoshi dancing in their spring ritual, but in everyday life, stick to the conventional ones... even jap men are not wearing them daily.

OralB, Fundoshi WAS the traditional underwear for Japanese before they had boxer or briefs. They were worn everyday back then. There are many version of Fundoshi.(六尺褌褲). http://www.rakuten.co.jp/kyushuya/506360/

Yes, it is certainly unpleasent to wear that in daily life. But there are specialty bars in Shinjuku who, when you enter, you must put one of the Fundoshi on. Usually, the Master (bar owner) will help you put it on, sometimes, in front of customers. :P

gachi, i know Fundoshi was the traditional underwear, then again, remember the clothing they wore then, more likely to be OTOKO NO KIMONO (Men’s Kimono) with HAKAMA (Kimono Trouser). sometimes even without the trouser, hence i would assume it is easier to release the Fundoshi.

Bodyholic, good to showcase your assets and illustrate your passion to the person that stimulated you :P

btw, is your web site on sauna still online?

I confess... I'm a self-confessed undergarment freak. I love guys in and out of it. I love myself in it!!! 'Good Support', 'Hang Loose', they all make sense to me. So naturally, I have two drawers of unergarments, ranging from briefs, tanga, thongs, pouches, boxers, boxers briefs and the list goes on...

My decision to put 'what' on is actually dependent on my attire for the day. I have the luxury of being the only executive who has the license to don my jeans at work. So on those days when I'm in my jeans, I usually have my boxer briefs on. Was the CKs in the past, till I discovered UNICO late last year. After my first purchase on a single piece of UNICO, I felt so comfortable in it that I had a major undies revamp, and spent $500 on UNICO boxer briefs in a month! Insane, I know... But they are totally worth it

If I have to meet clients, vendors or do a presentation for teh day, it will be pants for me. While having the briefs lining can be really impressive for many guys in pants, I prefer to have the lines concealed, thus the thongs and pouches comes in handy.

The briefs however works fine with me when it comes to play in bed. Somehow, the traditional triangular briefs are a perfect match to the concept of masculinity. Just me being weird, I know.

The boxers, they are my bedtime wear. As much as I love freeballing at night, I hate mum walking into my room with my erection at attention.... ha ha.

Undergarments... A Man's Best Friend. Mine indeed....

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

TTS, what can I say, frankly, I am never THAT crazy over a piece of underwear.

To me, I only wears brief because it provides me with support. I will not wear boxer as I don't like my balls and dick to be running free in my pants. :lol:

When I am home, I slip on my shorts and wears nothing under it.

However, I do enjoy wearing japanese low cut swiming trunk during weekends when going for my tan. The low cut trunk bearly covers my dick, which is what I like. :D

TTS, you must try GMW (Good Men Wear) boxer briefs. They are much better than Unico. I fell in love with them after I bought my first pair but didn't have deep pockets like you to spend $500 on underwear a month ;) Wish I can spend that kind of money on underwear though. GMW is available at Jox (or SportsmanAsia which is what they are called now) at Chinatown Point.

Hey nightwing,

I do have couple of pairs of GMW briefs in my drawers... Somehow, I just do not like it that much as my UNICOs.

Deep pocket... No really, but I feel it's money well spent. OK, I have two pretty huge testicles, and the support from the briefs are the most comfortable ever. Tt started off from a 1 pair purchase, to 5 pairs the following day, and 10 pairs the following week (I skipped laundry day that week). The comfort is so addictive that I cannot do without them (almost)...

Try them... No regrets....

Guest Guest

Hi TTS

I do have a few pair of Unico boxer briefs but they are the 5" sides one. Most Unico have 7" sides. Somehow, I prefer the shorter ones and GMW's cut is shorter. Well if you are not wearing hte GMW briefs anymore, I'll be glad to inherit from you haha... of course provided we are the same size lah.

Hi TTS

I do have a few pair of Unico boxer briefs but they are the 5" sides one. Most Unico have 7" sides. Somehow, I prefer the shorter ones and GMW's cut is shorter. Well if you are not wearing hte GMW briefs anymore, I'll be glad to inherit from you haha... of course provided we are the same size lah.

The previous post is from nightwing.

IMHO, good and comfortable underwear not necessary to be branded like 'CK' Calvin Klein which would cost $35-45 per piece and then spend a few hundred $ for it. Brand like 'Renoma' of lycra material which cost about $8-11 if on sale is sufficient for me. Anyway, nobody would see what you wear it, rather spend the money for good shirt.

Hi TTS

The previous post is from nightwing.

Am fine with that.... So what's your size?

BTW, how to private message you? Can't seem to figure that out.

hmmm i am starting to develop fetish for underwear :P

got this from Cosmopolitan and of coz it was catered to the female reader...

Do you remember when your mother would tell you to wear clean underwear, just in case you got into an accident? I always thought that if I were in an accident that warranted a visit to the hospital, I'd still soil myself -- no matter how clean my skivvies were.

However, she was right about one thing: you must always wear nice underwear. Cosmopolitan magazine believes that a man reveals secrets about himself when wearing certain types of underwear. Personally, my underwear is chosen according to comfort and style, but that's just me, I guess. Nonetheless, there are "experts" who theorize meaning behind your choice of underwear.

If the ladies in your life are anything like mine, then Cosmo is basically their Bible, and from now on, you'll be under cross-examination for the choices you make under your pants. Get the scoop on briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, going commando, and the man's bikini (or for the bolder gentlemen, the G-string).

Briefs

Tighty whities are symbols of our youth, and sporting them as adults might indicate that we may not be ready to grow up. After all, it is believed that some men are not ready to forget their inner child, and settling down and getting serious are two things that usually aren't at the top of their to-do list.

Personal experience dictates that briefs are losing their place among the underwear elite. With the advent of boxer briefs and the like, their popularity is decreasing. They are less comfortable than their brethren, and are prone to wedgies (either the socially induced or self-inflicted kind).

However, briefs still offer the consumer some advantages. They offer much more support in the nether regions, which is beneficial in sporting events (ever try running in boxers? Ouch!).

Boxers

This is probably the most conservative style of underwear on the market. The "boxer guy" is usually a proponent of tradition and enjoying his transformation into manhood, which doesn't necessarily mean he's drab. Women like boxers because of their mystery factor. All other undergarments are tighter and therefore more revealing when it comes to what's between your legs. And you know how women love surprises...

Boxers come in a variety of styles, colors and patterns that give each pair its own personality. Check out BigHeaded.com for some cool ones.

Nevertheless, at the risk of repeating myself, remember that it's important to lose the boxers when going out to play sports. I made the mistake of playing soccer in boxers; the end result was a voice that could have doubled for Britney Spears.

Boxer briefs

Boxer briefs have become the underwear of choice. They combine the best of both predecessors, offering the comfort and loose feel of boxers, while providing some support with their brief-like design.

Men who wear boxer briefs are usually athletic in nature (besides, if you have skinny legs, boxer briefs turn into boxers; nice quadriceps are required). Fans of boxer briefs enjoy working out and they usually pay extra attention to their appearance.

Women go crazy for those Calvin Klein ads featuring the washboard abs and bulging quadriceps, and it's safe to say that the underwear is part of the reason (although less of a reason than I choose to believe).

Bikini

Tiny bikini underwear is gaining in prevalence simply because of today's fashion trends. Modern clothing styles are tighter, and some men want to keep their underwear lines hidden, just like women and their thongs. These men don't want to leave anything to the imagination, and want women to know exactly what's lurking under there.

I personally wouldn't endorse bikini underwear, but some men say that bikini underwear is great for clubbing, when you're dressed to impress.

Commando

The underwear-less man is generally a free-spirited guy who is rebellious, carefree and cocky (no pun intended).

Curiosity led me to experiment with what I like to call under-where. When I stepped out commando, I felt a sense of freedom along with a strange sense of empowerment.

There is one downfall to this: some women enjoy taking off a man's clothes, layer by layer (kind of like unwrapping a gift). Going commando lacks the element of surprise associated with a woman unzipping your pants; she sees your soldier just standing there, at attention.

This short examination of the meaning of underwear will surely be helpful in determining what women think about when they see a man's underwear. However, if you're anything like me, your choices aren't made to make her happy, but to feel comfortable and good about yourself -- ah, who am I kidding?

Keep on understylin'.

I finally cave in.... Been resisting my temptations to visit JOX, but the 20% storewide discount is way too difficult to ignore. Dropped by the store today, and I added 8 more Unico boxer briefs to my collection!!! (My bf is so gonna kill me...)

OralB, you mentioned in another thread that you are starting to appreciate the comfort in exchange for the steep price tags for CK briefs. Trust me, top up a little to your $30 and get some 'Unico's. You will soon be a convert like myself...

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.