Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
Guest UnderGear

Tried many brands but find the ones from Marks and Spencer very lasting.

Now I am into RAW. Its available at Metro, Robinsons centrepoin(only). It loud and quite a nice perk.

It has a sac for your dick and balls.. sexy..

• 1 month later...

I'm coming to Singapore on holiday in a few weeks and as I have a bit of an underwear fetish, I am looking for any recommendations you guys might have for good underwear shopping.

I know about Sports Men Asia and New Urban Male. What I would like to know about is which department stores/locations have the best underwear ranges.

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Guest Guest_justme

Actually there are two shops in the basement, Pearl Center. Both of them are just next to the escalators i.e. next to each other.

Urban male does not have a good selection but have a look since you will be shopping around. Sports Men Asia has a good selection.

Happy Shopping.

Guest Guest_justme

Sorry, addendum.

CK Tangs, top floor mens section surprised me - they have not too bad a selection too. I was surprised cos none of the other department stores have any beyond the "normal range" but Tangs does.

I'm coming to Singapore on holiday in a few weeks and as I have a bit of an underwear fetish, I am looking for any recommendations you guys might have for good underwear shopping.

I know about Sports Men Asia and New Urban Male. What I would like to know about is which department stores/locations have the best underwear ranges.

Any suggestions from anyone ?

i like CK :whistle:

Guest briefencounter

hi robbie, go to takashimaya in ngee ann city in the heart of orchard road. it has a huge undie section stocking hi end and mid tier merchandise. even the shoppers are worth stealing a glance at. some nice jap uncles too!

other than those shopping center mentioned, you can try another 2 more mid range ones like OG (near Sim Lim) and BHG (former Bugis Seiyu)

they had a pretty large collection of under wear, you can even find a brand called RAW which has very loud and bright colors.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I did it myself at home years ago. I got some special paper for my inkjet printer then printed some naughty pictures out. The special paper made them an iron on transfer and I was able to iron them onto some white briefs.

The results were ok but nothing special. It was abit of fun :-)

that's a good idea, with the cheap price of photo printer and iron-on paper, it would be a novelty gift for bf and other kinky friends.

however does the iron on picture survive the washing process? I assume hand-wash only?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Tangs is having an official lauch of the latest 2 (x) underwer with LIVE fashion shows at Tangs Orchard Showcase Window on 25 Jan- 6pm/ 26 Jan- 3pm and 6pm. Also, enjoy 20% introductory discount on 2 (x) products fromnow to 11 Feb.

Someone did mention earlier that our local retail stores are not carrying the CK range of underwear anymore. I dont think that is true. I was shopping at Taka the other day and saw the latest, very colourful, range of CK undies. A bit too colourful for me though. :D

Guest Guest_guest

what abt mizuno tightd? i sometimes wear that as underwear as well as it really hugs my butt, thighs n cock. like 2 see muscular man in tight mizuno tights as well.

• 1 month later...
Love to put on G-String.. or sexy brief..

For my partner... hum.. probably sexy speedo or sexy brief.. ha ha

Think most impt still the process right?

I agreed with james too...

the process is important and the brief i think is the second important... haha

but i don mind he wear tight tight shirt too until i can see his hard pink nipples...? haha

258yvky.jpg

I agreed with james too...

the process is important and the brief i think is the second important... haha

but i don mind he wear tight tight shirt too until i can see his hard pink nipples...? haha

Wowow the tight tight sounds really good too... feel like tearing off when you are so high?? ha ha... hum would be great if the hard pink nipples are so sensitive that he grasp is breath when you fiddle with it with your fingers or tongue.. hee hee :P:yuk:

In my old age, I've just made the switch to boxers. The results have been amazing and even more flattering than my usual white tangas.

markCK.jpg

The low cut bikini/brief looks are only good for skinny/slender boys. Real men still wear CKs

Guest Guest

I used to be attracted to guys in regular undershirt and briefs. I don't know about now.

But I guess typical white undershirt and briefs is still an appealing look to me. *haha*

Guest Takeoffshirt

I got big fetish for guys wearing white singlets, dunno why. It also turns me on to see the shadow of a singlet distinctively underneath a light colour shirt.

Best of all are those police cadets, where you can clearly see the singlet underneath their white shirts. Imagine them in that, bruwea briefs, and the police cap with boots!

Guest Takeoffshirt
i do have similiar fetish as well, i like to see men wearing singlet underneath their shirt, best if he is neatly groomed and the shirt nicely ironed. not those kind of sports tank top, the old traditional type of white singlet...

It would be even nicer to see him coming home from work, taking off the shirt and sitting down in his singlet and business pants, having a drink and reading the newspapers.

In late 2006 I was on holiday in Singapore and shopping at Robinson's Department Store at Raffles City. I saw a range of underwear called Naked Truth which featured a thong and a tanga/bikini brief that had a clear plastic strap on the sides in place of fabric. When I was back in Singapore earlier this year I didn't see this brand anymore.

Does anyone know the Naked Truth brand ? Anyone own any of their underwear ?

haha reminds me of years ago. this young guy asked me go toilet with him n then asked me to take off underwear n give him. after that he did call up for more, saying the smell has run-off, so need "new" ones.....haha...

Edited by Triple8

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

In late 2006 I was on holiday in Singapore and shopping at Robinson's Department Store at Raffles City. I saw a range of underwear called Naked Truth which featured a thong and a tanga/bikini brief that had a clear plastic strap on the sides in place of fabric. When I was back in Singapore earlier this year I didn't see this brand anymore.

Does anyone know the Naked Truth brand ? Anyone own any of their underwear ?

Hi Robbie,

I do know about this brand. In fact I am a COLLECTOR of it.. hee hee but pity i can't find it anywhere else.. I do have some dfferennt designs but anyone like to share where can we get it bext time. Their G-strings are real sexy and real nice...

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.