Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Robbie,

I do know about this brand. In fact I am a COLLECTOR of it.. hee hee but pity i can't find it anywhere else.. I do have some dfferennt designs but anyone like to share where can we get it bext time. Their G-strings are real sexy and real nice...

Hey James,

You are a collector of Naked Truth ? Wow :-) How many pairs do you have ?

Do you know the origin of this brand ? What country it comes from ?

sounds like a sub-culture, interesting though

please do be careful, underwear (like other clothing articles) has DNA in them

in case there is something wrong (like a crime) pathologists can trace it to you

when you give your underwear away

make sure it is biologically degradable in one week!

vow

Hey James,

You are a collector of Naked Truth ? Wow :-) How many pairs do you have ?

Do you know the origin of this brand ? What country it comes from ?

Ha ha ..yes a collector indeed but also to some other sexy thongs since Naked Truth is so difficult to find now. Skin Wear is not too bad too and is is HOM brand. I have quite a no. of Naked Truth ..never count.

Not sure where the brand comes from.. but let me know if you found more of it. :P

Guest Dicky
haha reminds me of years ago. this young guy asked me go toilet with him n then asked me to take off underwear n give him. after that he did call up for more, saying the smell has run-off, so need "new" ones.....haha...

Also reminds me of a japanese guy i met some years back. Asked me for my underwear after we had sex. We met twice and i gave him 2 pairs.

Never been to japan but my underwear have! :lol:

sounds like a sub-culture, interesting though

please do be careful, underwear (like other clothing articles) has DNA in them

in case there is something wrong (like a crime) pathologists can trace it to you

when you give your underwear away

make sure it is biologically degradable in one week!

vow

Yah, dangerous. In case that guy murdered a gal or another gay sexually and leave behind your soiled underwear. The next day, a CID inspector will cum on you too. :huh:

Yeah i also enjoyed smelling the underwear and singlet and t-shirts of guys i find attractive.

Used to have a flatmate which I fancied. Whenever I could, I would help myself to his laundry.

He has a nice sweat scent which somehow turns me on, probably cos i like him. There was once

he left his underwear in the toilet and went to work. I got to it just minutes after he had left it there,

it was still warm and the scent was still very present. It was almost like smelling his crotch and feeling

it with my face. Hot!

Yeah i also enjoyed smelling the underwear and singlet and t-shirts of guys i find attractive.

Used to have a flatmate which I fancied. Whenever I could, I would help myself to his laundry.

He has a nice sweat scent which somehow turns me on, probably cos i like him. There was once

he left his underwear in the toilet and went to work. I got to it just minutes after he had left it there,

it was still warm and the scent was still very present. It was almost like smelling his crotch and feeling

it with my face. Hot!

You want a virgin underwear too? :lol:

I just LOVE smelling and sniffing guys' undies, especially straight guys... white briefs or jocks, green, blue, purple cum-stained briefs...Mmmmm...shiok!

Anyone else into this? Or can send me their GREAT-smelling :thumb: underwear? Hahaha!...

i can send you mine if you want :yuk:

i love smelling underwear too..especially if its from a cute guy..

i remember when i was in ns, when everyone was out for outfield and i didnt have to go, i went into the bunks and raided their cupboard to see wad underwear they wore and smell it..

There is no right and wrong.

There is only fun and boring.

i love smelling underwear too..especially if its from a cute guy..

i remember when i was in ns, when everyone was out for outfield and i didnt have to go, i went into the bunks and raided their cupboard to see wad underwear they wore and smell it..

oh my god 6feetunder, i did the same thing too. i have a bag full of underwear. when they all go out for outfield, i will raid everyone's room. its very kinky and i like it.

With guys like you around, now i know why my underwear always go missing..... :lol:

I also did the same thing. I locked myself in the toilet, sniff it hard esp at the crotch area as if I was sniffing glue. Then started to masturbate while sniffing. When enough, I took off my underwear and wear it. Then continue to masturbate while wearing....then took off and masturbate until cummed onto it. Put it back into the cupboard after that without clearing the mess...:P

I also did the same thing. I locked myself in the toilet, sniff it hard esp at the crotch area as if I was sniffing glue. Then started to masturbate while sniffing. When enough, I took off my underwear and wear it. Then continue to masturbate while wearing....then took off and masturbate until cummed onto it. Put it back into the cupboard after that without clearing the mess...:P

ecidburn, did u take any of the underwear? heee...

vincent_ng, i did the same thing too..took the underwear and sniffed it while jacking off..then put it back lah..heee..

i recently managed to take one of the cute guy's boxers during my recent ict...wearing it rite now.. :)

There is no right and wrong.

There is only fun and boring.

ecidburn, did u take any of the underwear? heee...

vincent_ng, i did the same thing too..took the underwear and sniffed it while jacking off..then put it back lah..heee..

i recently managed to take one of the cute guy's boxers during my recent ict...wearing it rite now.. :)

i have a bag full of it... heheheheheheheh

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kinky

haha i thought i was the only one who did this in ns! seems like a lot of you also like huh. :P

back when i was a trainee having status and was alone, i would sneak to the specs bunk and raid for worn underwears. some just changed and left them on their beds. still got the empowering manly crotch smell. mostly boxers but a few briefs. briefs are the best! and then you will try to imagine which underwear belongs to which hot guy.

there's once i was in the toilet getting ready to leave and this young officer came in to shower. i came back awhile later to check whether he's done, hopping to see him topless. sadly he's already all clothed but then when i walked past his cubicle, saw his worn underwear hanging there! wah went to pick it up when he left and sniff it and dunno what got into me, i actually stuffed it into my pocket! then when i was about to leave, he came back again, haha, i think he realised he forgot to take his underwear but i couldn't care less.

Guest Guest

hee hee pick up a worn pair of underwear left behind by this cute guy at gym yesterday...

well, u wear your underwear all the way to the shower area and guess what, u forgot to bring back :rolleyes:

Calvin Klein underwear PEEP SHOW! Dont miss.

'CK is unveiling its Street range of men and women's underwear in Orchard Road. But instead of a catwalk, shoppers can see the items, worn by five models, by peeping into a large steel box outside Tangs over the weekend.

Tangs Orchard, main plaza. 24 May 1,3,5pm 25 May 1 &3pm

Happy peeping and those who go please post some pixs here. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Someone recommended me "Private Structure" underwear. Has anyone tried them before? Please share your review. I have checked their website and seems it is a Malaysian company. Is it true? If yes, Wow, Malaysia Boleh! their collection is really cool...and expensive as well... :(

Hi i suppose they r reffering to the C-in2 sling underwear. I have one of those, but after a few hours i wore it, my balls become itchy and uncomfortable. and i have trouble passing on the pee too i think. now im wearing it like a normal underwear without putting on the sling.

Anyone own the underwear and have no trouble putting on the sling? which button do u put and does it really worth the itch by making your package looks more outstanding?

No i dont have a small penis.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Some own one bcos they might be just adventorous or curious or got underwear fetish, not becos they have confidence issues.

Does anyone who owns one feels comfortable wearing it whole day? Which button do u put and does it really worth the itch by making your package looks more outstanding? Isnt cock ring serve the same purpose to boost up your bulge as well?

Is there not even one person here owns a Sling underwear?

Or is your ego is too big to admit that u own one and have the need to boost up your package... its ok u can post as guest... haha.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Alright, i get it. All of u have big dicks.... show off!

Anyway, u guys wont believe me f i tell u this. I was actually wearing the sling underwear yesterday, and on my way home in the train, i was molested by a young guy!

Its true! the train was quite crowded, and everytime it stops and when ppl squeezing to get in and get out, this young guy's hand will accidently brushed against my crotch area in a not obvious way. The first time i thought it was pure accident, but after a few more times i confirm that he did it in purpose. I just let him did it coz he is quite handsome. but not my type though, as i like older guys.

Edited by imchaser

Alright, i get it. All of u have big dicks.... show off!

Anyway, u guys wont believe me f i tell u this. I was actually wearing the sling underwear yesterday, and on my way home in the train, i was molested by a young guy!

Its true! the train was quite crowded, and everytime it stops and when ppl squeezing to get in and get out, this young guy's hand will accidently brushed against my crotch area in a not obvious way. The first time i thought it was pure accident, but after a few more times i confirm that he did it in purpose. I just let him did it coz he is quite handsome. but not my type though, as i like older guys.

Congratulations! I say got it, flaunt it. :thumb:

Women have been using push up bras to enhance their décolletages for eons. Time guys do the same. Although I must say I think guys seems to be more bashful with the bulge. I don't think it is an issue of modesty or mine is bigger than yours thing, just flaunting their sexuality/masculinity is somewhat a new experience. Traditionally men flaunt themselves via what they own- cars, watches houses, credit cards etc. while women use themselves more, the boobs, the hair, the skin blah blah...

Just my 2 cents.

Love. 

tried private structure before, not that bad, material used is of reasonable qly.

though it is a MY brand, it doesnt seem to be doing well there, I got mine in KL during the sale, average less than S$10 for box of 2 or 3.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I cant believe this, so many ppl in here, not even one who owns a sling underwear. i just wanna ask some simple questions thats all. Its not like im gonna laugh at u for having a small package or anything like that.

I own the C-in2 ones but I am not a big fan of it. The sling is ok if sized properly not too tight. Still it is an "innovation" for men's underwear. CK also just recently released a line that enhances the bulge. I tried the Aussiebum version: they used an extra fold of fabric to create a pouch like the Kangaroo somewhat, but I was unimpressed. It just makes the crotch area really warm.

Love. 

I own the C-in2 ones but I am not a big fan of it. The sling is ok if sized properly not too tight. Still it is an "innovation" for men's underwear. CK also just recently released a line that enhances the bulge. I tried the Aussiebum version: they used an extra fold of fabric to create a pouch like the Kangaroo somewhat, but I was unimpressed. It just makes the crotch area really warm.

r u able 2 post a pic of it? the sling?

Edited by happy.99

Guest loafer

Hmm i would like to get one, but i have some considerations as well.

will it hurt your dick and balls? if you wear it beneath a pretty tight jeans, won't your package get 'squashed'?

Just curious anyone still wear white underwear here?

I use to wear them since young (crocodile brand) until army days when they still issue white underpants in the 80's. Funny you see most of the underwear turned yellowish after field camp! :-)

Never wear white colour since I finished my NS as sometimes it stain with sweat near the edge.

Recently have this urge to be retro and bought one white cotton, suddenly I realise they are not bad looking! nostalgic maybe! :-)

Guest briefly

Same same. Crocodile white to SAF white.

After that flirted with those sexy underwear for the next 10 years.

Last 2 years I went back to white underwear completely. Today CK briefs.

Last time SAF got issued white underwears?

I was enlisted in the 80's, all white colour underwear. Can't remember what brand liao, only know it will go out of shape after few washes!

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.