Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guest

i went to taipei 'hong lou' a 3 storey old building with all the gay cafe and shopping

they have nude photography studio, bears cafe, men undies .. and hold 'meet the fans' session there also

Just that the person sell undies is a woman ... -_-

I was in another Asian destination once, went shopping in a small boutique store. Local designer clothes. I found a top that I liked and went in to try. The store was empty except for a cute store assistant.

... then sensing I was in a reciprocal mood, he proceeded to touch me and then we ended up jerking off together. Was Bizarre but indeed fun.

he cleaned up the mess in the fitting room and I then made my purchases, and carried on shopping with my partner who was busy in another store.

That was a hot story! You did even better than me ;-)

Thinking about this has reminded me of another underwear shopping experience of mine. It happened when I was in San Francisco a few years ago. We were in the Castro on the main gay street and I had walked into an underwear store I had just discovered. It was during the day and it was relatively quite inside. As I was browsing I noticed a young guy walk in with a three girls. He was probably in his early 20s and had a lean body. He and his friends looked around and I think he picked out some Go Software undies. He must have gone into the fitting room because next thing I knew he had come out from behind the curtain wearing nothing but the undies he was trying on. He paraded around in front of the girls to much laughter and I couldn't resist watching. I think he was asking their opinion and he must have liked what he heard because he bought the undies. I found it very entertaining.

Guest -cjh-

Anybody knows where to get nice looking underwear? Went to paragon once and found one design that is nice but inside has many threads sticking out so I did not buy. Now I have the urge to buy one. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Anybody knows where to get nice looking underwear? Went to paragon once and found one design that is nice but inside has many threads sticking out so I did not buy. Now I have the urge to buy one. :rolleyes:

Go into JB City Square, 3rd floor, there's this shop selling all sort of branded briefs and boxers....hope u can find yr undie there....they alway have sales.... and with the currency conversion, most of it seem a good buy....

Guest Guest
Can anyone recommend places that sell exclusively men sexy underwears in Singapore ?

Anyone know where the two shops used to be at Pearl Centre 女人街 has moved to ?

• 5 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend places that sell exclusively men sexy underwears in Singapore ?

Can try Sportsmenasia on 3rd floor of Chinatown Point. They just re-opened after renovation to expand the space...got many new underwear brands like Grooving and Cocksox..quite kinky styles.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sweaty sausage

I wonder if it is the trend at the moment?

Went to Sportsmen Asia and they have a few but not very nice, was looking for plain but with a zip type.

Anyone know what other place I can find them? heheheh...

I wonder if it is the trend at the moment?

Went to Sportsmen Asia and they have a few but not very nice, was looking for plain but with a zip type.

Anyone know what other place I can find them? heheheh...

Take a look on this Under wear Videos: http://en.netlog.com/go/explore/videos/videoid=en-2585561, http://en.netlog.com/go/explore/videos/videoid=2380905

haha second me to that, i have been smelling worn underwears since secondary school.

i just love the cock smell and the kind of sweat smell that the person i like leaves behind, and most of the time jerking off to it.

what i would do is , during sec school, there would be field camps or travel trips organised, then i would plan carefully such that i have the chance to go their rooms or bags and grab the worn undies to smell.after which i would finish it off, and put back the undies into place.

During JC, it was much harder as there were less camps, and the guys are quite -_-.haha

My university days were the most exciting becos i stay in hostel.I probably lost count on the number of underwears I have sniffed and jo to it.Some were harrowing experiences which i almost got caught or didnt get the timing to put it back.

I totally enjoy smelling undies, even till today it turns me on.I love smelling my bf's ck/renoma undies as foreplay before we move on to bigger things.love that musky smell.

Just to share my fetish.you are not alone.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this low-hip style very much, so sexy to show your butt :thumb: .

I have bought many from Tangs during Sales, not same brand as your but price-wise is around that. I often use it to "hook" alot of "hungry" Tops ;) ... and you know, it works :clap:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

There's the type of underwear seen in Jap gay pxxn, which only covers the penis, but leaves the ass open. Anyone know what it is called?

A pouch or jockstrap? Those are two possibilities. Could you post a photo of that underwear so that we can suggest the name? :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Yes! Right on, allows the bottom to be fxxked while still wearing an underwear, feeling like a girl.

What are these called?

Its called the "backless pouch" or something like that.

But its not really practical and wearable, when u r having a hard on the pouch will pop right up.

Guess one have to have big balls to wear it comfortably.

I got some at expo last year for few dollars clearance. Obviously not a best seller and no more taking in stocks. I throw it away after a while coz i couldnt seems to wear it correctly as im those who keep getting a hard on.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Teng kang square

But its not really practical and wearable, when u r having a hard on the pouch will pop right up.

Regarledless of size of pouch, the moment you have a slight hardon it will give way.

The bottom will be arouse if the top is excited and start to pull here and pull there and finally can't even wait to fXXX u.

Tip for bottom: wear with colour or texture that would excit your top. You know them well.

Daily wear must avoid to wear with jean as while the movement will rub the pouch to roll up.

Normally you would be able cover up the full lam par. It is the erection, regardless of degree that you are pointed at, the design is meant for you to be naked instantly to reveal your lan jiao and express your passion right away.

I throw it away after a while coz i couldnt seems to wear it correctly as im those who keep getting a hard on.

Yes we know you are strong.

Its called the "backless pouch" or something like that.

I got some at expo last year for few dollars clearance. Obviously not a best seller and no more taking in stocks. I throw it away after a while coz i couldnt seems to wear it correctly as im those who keep getting a hard on.

So crisxcrosx was really asking about the pouch! Haha... Actually, the pouch is really comfortable, but you would need to point your penis downwards instead of upwards so that it would not release your jewels. You don't really need big balls just to wear it.

I usually wear mine just after gym or before I make my way to have sex. ;)

imchaser: You could have sold them off instead of throwing them away. I'm sure some people would buy. I know I may just consider.. :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest Teng (kang) square

Actually, the pouch is really comfortable, but you would need to point your penis downwards instead of upwards so that it would not release your jewels. You don't really need big balls just to wear it.

Agreed.

Me too

Actually, the pouch is really comfortable, but you would need to point your penis downwards instead of upwards so that it would not release your jewels. You don't really need big balls just to wear it.

Agreed.

Me too

Haha! We may just be clones of each other, for having the same inclination to the pouch. Don't you have an account here? :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nightwing

Actually I'm stuck at the billing address, since the website doesn't allow me to input "Singapore" in the country box. I'm wondering if anyone managed to overcome this problem.

Oh well looks like I need to make a Japanese friend...LOL

BTW, use tenso.com instead of vpost for single package, its way cheaper ;)

Also, SMA having a 40% sale for TOOT and GMW products. Really good bargain, you can get undies cheaper than Japan's pricing. But provided the size and design u want is still available. :)

There is no way to order from TOOT Japan, not even with vpost because SMA has exclusive rights to distribute in Singapore and TOOT Japan don't accept credit card with Singapore billing address.

There is no way to order from TOOT Japan, not even with vpost because SMA has exclusive rights to distribute in Singapore and TOOT Japan don't accept credit card with Singapore billing address.

You can order TOOT from vpost Japan but end up more than buying from SMA here. So just wait till they have sale and stock up.

• 3 weeks later...

BHG at bugis is having 20% off DKNY and 2xist if you're interested

Calvin Klein Underwear boutiques are having 20% off regular priced items thru Citibank credit cards.

Indeed, all regular priced 2xist is 20% discount at BHG and some older models were even slashed to up to 50%. Today I grabbed a pair of $20 trunks and its signature square cut tank top :)

Guys, i believe its time of the year for the Annual Underwear Shopping Sale for all underwears enthusiast here.

Aussiebum and N2N and Sportsmenasia are quite popular with u guys, and i realize CK, 2xist and DKNY are the new Renoma. Its getting very common. This Christmas, why not wear something different?

Undergears and International Male (U guys can forget abt these two, they dont offer cheap international shipping, often the shipping cost are more expensive than the products.)

Recommended sites with International Shipping:

International Jock

Deal By Ethan

ABC Underwear

Fresh Pair

Cheap Undies

Dead Good Undies

Jock Strap Central

Happy Shopping! anyone here bought their stuff from these websites before, please give review on their service.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hi all, can i do a quick survey when u guys buy underwears (US or European brand), do u guys buy one size smaller or do u guys buy size exactly according to the measurement of your waist?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I guess buying underwear really need some consideration. Everyone has different physique and body shape. Therefore, choosing a right pair of underwear is very important. Personally, I like Toots the most. When I wear Toots, my front package bulge more and my butt looks bigger. The contour shape really suit me. And I think it's really sexy :rolleyes: On the other hand, Toots underwear are pretty loud colours and have many prints. But the recent Toots underwear printed design were a little let down. But the cut is still the best :lol:

Hi all, can i do a quick survey when u guys buy underwears (US or European brand), do u guys buy one size smaller or do u guys buy size exactly according to the measurement of your waist?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I usually buy according to the table size specified in the website. Certain US or European size S is actually Asian size M. Same for tee shirt if you buying online.

Aussiebum and N2N and Sportsmenasia are quite popular with u guys, and i realize CK, 2xist and DKNY are the new Renoma. Its getting very common. This Christmas, why not wear something different?

Happy Shopping! anyone here bought their stuff from these websites before, please give review on their service.

I usually buy my Aussiebum from their online shop as normally it is difficult to find the right size off the shelf (I think they sell it in NUM, do they?). For 29" waist, I use their XS size, it feels comfortable .. :P

I recommend BW members to use their service, if you like their cutting. The online shop offers fast shipment (around 1 week or less) and most importantly if you find that the undies doesnt suit you (after you receive their order), you can even return and get an exchange of similar item FOC.

This time around they even have free DVD promotion of those hunky Aussie blokes for every single item purchased from them .. so grab them quick :thumb:

I guess buying underwear really need some consideration. Everyone has different physique and body shape. Personally, I like Toots the most. When I wear Toots, my front package bulge more and my butt looks bigger. On the other hand, Toots underwear are pretty loud colours and have many prints.

Some people like preens and loud colors and fancy designs, while some just prefer the manly man type of briefs with safe colors, which i think is more sexy...

I dont wear preens on underwears and loud colors. I think its very twinkie and flamboyant. Not my taste. But anyway, everybody's taste is different.

For US order, I will order S size while mine is M in Asia.

But for Europe, I will order same M size.

So Castaway, how many brands u know that belongs to US or Europe? Please educate us.

I usually buy my Aussiebum from their online shop....For 29" waist, I use their XS size, it feels comfortable .. :P

I recommend BW members to use their service, if you like their cutting.

Wow, XS is almost for kids! Yeah, i think most of the people in this thread already bought stuff from there when they first offer Free International Shipping. Their swim wear is great, no doubt. but their underwears are quite overated, and most of their preens are too fancy for anyones liking...

I guess buying underwear really need some consideration. Everyone has different physique and body shape. Therefore, choosing a right pair of underwear is very important. Personally, I like Toots the most. When I wear Toots, my front package bulge more and my butt looks bigger. The contour shape really suit me. And I think it's really sexy :rolleyes: On the other hand, Toots underwear are pretty loud colours and have many prints. But the recent Toots underwear printed design were a little let down. But the cut is still the best :lol:

Hmm.. I wonder when I can see u in ur Toot?

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.