Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How often do you wash your underwear or changed them.

When you wash, do you just rinse them at the basin,

Washed them thoroughly by rubbing through a washboard

Used washing machine to do the job

You didn't know because your partner wash it for you.

How frequent do you chang your underwear?

I wear until it smell than change and wash. Sometime it can take up to 1 week. So that I don't have to keep washing them.

Oh,,,,I used washboard and detergent. But it crumpled up my underwear until they look quite ugly. Luckily my underwear is cheap type, 9 pieces in a box type. Byford Brand...hehehe

wearing up to a week is eeeewwwww.

your balls must be rotting from within.

Oh, my dick is very small. Everyday when I bath, I will strip my undie to smell whether it stink. Normally 3 days still no smell, 4th day may be, if I masturbate a lot. Probably you guys your dick is big and long, your underwear became tight and sweaty as a result, so need to wash your underwear everyday? :mellow:

I have a Japanese friend who has fetish for dirty underwear. He tells me he wears his underwear continuously for weeks until the white color turns yellow with piss stains. At the front of his underwear the fabric would be caked with deposits of his sperm. When he feels it is sufficiently filthy, he would put it up for auction on his website. He has shown me his soiled underwear and mine or mine - the stench is unbearable! Yet there are some guys out there who adore it. To each his own.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Oh, my dick is very small. Everyday when I bath, I will strip my undie to smell whether it stink. Normally 3 days still no smell, 4th day may be, if I masturbate a lot. Probably you guys your dick is big and long, your underwear became tight and sweaty as a result, so need to wash your underwear everyday? :mellow:

hygiene has nothing to do with cock length, the are other body parts that sweats during the day, A person has huge cock doesnt necessary sweat more than another with small one.

Likewise hygiene has nothing to do smell as well, it doesnt need to be smelly to be unhygienic.

I think you got a lot of info wrong.

Places like ass crack could contain plenty of bacteria, esp we will never be able to clean our ass 100% everytime after a dump.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Your balls are also small?

It is tight and not dangling. When I wear my jeans or pants, My bluge look quite flat and not sexy. I know some men have hot looking heavy buldge, so need to change their underwear daily?

Undies, you should take part in the "small dick discussion". Many people over there would like to hear more about you.

So do you normally park your dick upwards, downwards or sideways?

Guest MedStud

Agree with oralb. Quoting an article in menshealth, "The average pair of dirty underwear contains between one-tenth and one full gram of feces. "

Yes, it is advisable to change your undies on a daily basis. Personally I will change twice a day, wearing a fresh one during the day and changing into a fresh one at night.

Otherwise, one may increase the risk of contracting urinary tract infection if the bacteria are trapped, especially when wearing nylon underwear and tight underwear. Though urine is usually sterile, the entrance of the urethra is usually not as it is exposed to the environment. Thus, bacteria will still be present.

Personal hygiene is impt.! (Unless you wish to spend the hard-earned cash for medicine when you get an infection.)

I used to visit my friend's place when he was single and before we got enlisted in NS. I would sometimes go to his place to chill, play games and all. There was a few occasions when i stayed overnight, when he was asleep, i would wander off to his laundry basket and picked out his unwashed boxers and smell. Gosh it smell so good! And since he is a deep sleeper, i would sometimes place my hand on his crotch to feel his dick. My friend is hot and cute, he looks a little like wu chun and wang lee hom.

How could any human being been wearing their undies for weeks?!, not changing your undies for weeks is like not changing your clothes for weeks and not showering for weeks, isn't that quite disgusting?

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

It is tight and not dangling. When I wear my jeans or pants, My bluge look quite flat and not sexy. I know some men have hot looking heavy buldge, so need to change their underwear daily?

let me repeat again hygiene has nothing to do with cock size, underwear do covers other parts of your body.

Why is your obsession with emphasizing small cock = less sweat? there are other parts of body with sweat glands

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

How could any human being been wearing their undies for weeks?!, not changing your undies for weeks is like not changing your clothes for weeks and not showering for weeks, isn't that quite disgusting?

Err....I didn't say weeks, did I? I said about 5 days only,

OK, OK!! I wash, everyday OK? but I am lazy, where do I find a handy dryer after I wash? It has been raining and I don't want my cheap underwear to hang out for display. Very malu when neighbour see them...

Cheap also still underwear.... As long it's not holey can liao....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Err....I didn't say weeks, did I? I said about 5 days only,

OK, OK!! I wash, everyday OK? but I am lazy, where do I find a handy dryer after I wash? It has been raining and I don't want my cheap underwear to hang out for display. Very malu when neighbour see them...

Get new dri-fit type underwear and kill two birds with stone!

http://www.freshpair.com/Calvin-Klein-Pro-Stretch-Reflex-Boxer-Brief-U7074.html

Or is that two stones and one bird?

Anyway do it and get invited to more underwear parties :thumb:

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Yea, looks very sexy.. plan to get more. :)

Anyone showing theirs? :P

I got 1 too...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

I haven't take leh. Haha!! Just received only.

Take now la... Lolzzz

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

I cant believe no one has commented on GM's new underwear avatar yet. That bulge is a serial killer.

Both THUMBs UP, UP and away... That white bulge is a SERIOUS killer to all men's eyes

It would be even hotter and kiliing if GM's cock is HARD !

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Hi, just wondering do u wear boxer shorts in your family living room and the corridor, or only in your private bedroom? Referring to boxer shorts, and not the tight-fitting body-hugging type of boxers. Referring to boxers like Renoma, CK, Hush Puppies, etc boxer shorts.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.