Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wear boxer all e time no matter at home or when I'm outside... Had alr started to wear boxer since sec sch days.. I only wear underwear when I'm doing sports cos nt practical to wear boxer when doing sports...

Well, personally I prefer boxer over underwear as I find dem more comfortable to wear... Wear dem to bed oso.. But nowadays as its turning cold I tend to wear more clothing.. Hehe

i wear my ck boxers all over my estate. even when i walk my dog.... no worries. even when my neighbours see, they don't really bother. i see a couple of my str8 neighbours doing it too... doesn't bother anyone.

i wear my ck boxers all over my estate. even when i walk my dog.... no worries. even when my neighbours see, they don't really bother. i see a couple of my str8 neighbours doing it too... doesn't bother anyone.

and if i may add, without anything inside i.e freeball, wearing it as one would an underwear and not as a shorts (if u are thinking i wear underwear inside)...

I am wearing my boxers right now. Checkered design. Sporting a hard on reading this forum. Short rod poked through the front fly.

wa... can't find anything arousing in this thread leh... why hard on? pray tell! :-P

i wear bxr shorts (CK white with one button at front) and sometimes those hugging type too though can see the bulge more obvious as compared to bxr shorts, but i dun give a damn cos at least im wearing something.. nobody can lodge a complain against me...

And all my bxr shorts and bxr briefs are WHITE.. even more obvious on the bulge n butt crack lol..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crazy about underwears?

1. Can turn on simply by looking guys just wearing his underwear and showing his boner n bulging dick?

2. Interested to exchange/swap/trade his worned underwear with other guy (clean trade or with smell)?

3. Have fetish of sniffing manly guys worned underwear after gym, or with pre-cum stain?

4. Impulse to steal guys underwear in gym locker room?

If you share any of the above ...

What are you waiting, come join me & share you dreams here......YOU DREAMS WILL COME TRUE

I've compiled all post on Underwear together so that you can talk about your fetish for underwear.

Anyone posting their ads i.e. Email, or contact or asking ppl to PM you, etc.

Will all get 2 weeks suspension, repeat offenders will get longer suspension or banned totally.

Let's hope your fetish don't drive you to get suspension or ban in 2012.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Guest H0rnyboy

Anyone got fetish or underwear line ? I love to look at men's butt. Some times i see noce bubble butt and of course sometimes i see flat butt. I like to see if their butt line is the shape of the underwear. Especially when they are walking up the staircase and they are infront of me which means my face is like 8cm away from his butt only ! Of course, i only look at young, cute/handsome men especially executive men in their hot executive pants ! Only seen underwear shape. But havent seen a jockstrap shape before.

Anyway i like to see reflection of men doing their "business" in the cubicle beside me. When the floor is wet, i could see the reflectionof them. And i can see different people wipping their ass differently. I once saw a chub angmoh stood up and wipe his ass. And i could see his dick when he stand. His foreskin was sharp. And awhile he wipe and left. Hoping to see a hot hunk doing this with erected dick/ jerking his dick.

I have seen a hot young executive in front of me on the escalator leading up to Bugis Junction from the MRT station. His pants were tight, and I saw the silhouette of a g-string! Wow! Very turned on... ;)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

• 3 weeks later...

During my days as an instructor in ns i was a 3sg and my 2wo liked to borrow my underwear and cum into it before makin me wear it for the whole day, even when teaching trainees.

Was gross and the underwear always got stuck to my cock by the end of the day when i went to change and shower.

One time in the gym he pressed his boot against my crotch very hard while I was doing some training. I begged him to stop because my cock felt like it was going to burst but he continued pressing and rubbing until i jizzed.

My pt shorts were stained and i rushed back to my bunk to change.

During my days as an instructor in ns i was a 3sg and my 2wo liked to borrow my underwear and cum into it before makin me wear it for the whole day, even when teaching trainees. Was gross and the underwear always got stuck to my cock by the end of the day when i went to change and shower. One time in the gym he pressed his boot against my crotch very hard while I was doing some training. I begged him to stop because my cock felt like it was going to burst but he continued pressing and rubbing until i jizzed. My pt shorts were stained and i rushed back to my bunk to change.

describe your 2wo in detail...

Crazy about underwears? 1. Can turn on simply by looking guys just wearing his underwear and showing his boner n bulging dick? 2. Interested to exchange/swap/trade his worned underwear with other guy (clean trade or with smell)? 3. Have fetish of sniffing manly guys worned underwear after gym, or with pre-cum stain? 4. Impulse to steal guys underwear in gym locker room? If you share any of the above ... What are you waiting, come join me & share you dreams here......YOU DREAMS WILL COME TRUE

I am also get turns ON when looking guys wif a boner or semi-boner in his underwear esp white or bright colored ones.. and their ass cracks too.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest jericho

Something I shot a month+ ago.... heheheh.... severe collector fetish O_O

ud064.jpg

nice! is this compelte collection? i too hv underwear fetish!

mine numbering 78 so far but yr collection is much much nicer n more colorful, u must post pic of u wearing each of them!

• 2 weeks later...
Briefs are the best! Sexy guys in briefs show their tight ass and tempting bulges. Long Live Briefs!

2 thumbs UP

Guest Unker

Noticed the new underwear advertisement. Does anyone actually wear such underwear for daily use. More likely for that sex moment only. My underwear are all white usually CK, very comfortable and functional for every occasiaon.

I think I am too uncle already in taste already.

What new underwear advertisement? o.o

1. I believe he is referring to the new underwear adverts from Sportsmenasia (SMA) which was just put up on BW.

Click a few times and you will notice the advert change among the various advertisers.

2. Other than the toot underwear which is for day to day use, this "uncle" here also think that the other 2 underwears featured are more "fashion" underwear. Useful to excite your bf/partner and "outstanding" for that underwear night.

PS: Do click on the SMA advert and check up their stuff :) for thanking them to support BW .

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.