Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wear only boxer briefs at home.. My mum did tell me once that my bulge is so obvious with the pair of bxr brief on.. but i told her that its my manhood and im proud to hv such a bulge. And i am wearing something and not naked.

So end of the day, my parents give in and agree to my view.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Guest

[media=]

this is nice... the design does enhance the bulge

This brand is available at SportsmenAsia, have various special sexy designs in many colours

I have ordered but yet to receive. Haha!! Waiting patiently for it to arrive. :)

Did you end up getting your Cocksox? I have a pair in yellow that a friend gave me. I love how they feel around my cock and balls. Always makes me hard when I put them on :-P

Guest guest

Brief guy myself too.. usually wear more consevative style during working days.. while weekends would be more lax like sometimes wearing g, tanga, mesh type,etc.. but would usually be more careful when changing esp in the gym lockers etc..hah..

Brief guy myself too.. usually wear more consevative style during working days.. while weekends would be more lax like sometimes wearing g, tanga, mesh type,etc.. but would usually be more careful when changing esp in the gym lockers etc..hah..

Haha.. Go gym people will look at you If you are wearing gstring or any non brief type. Haha.. Even white transluent people will peep liao. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Someone asked do u shine your silver, gets hyper when he saw dashyboy, complaints he has a square face, that he is smelly, that his colleague looks at him. To join in, so do u guys wash your underwear? If you do, why n how you wash your underwear b if not, what makes you not wash your underwear?

Guest GIRL

Well i will be 1st to answer.. yeah i wash my bras and panties by washing machine together other clothes, as for the lighter color ones, i wash them by hand.. My branded ones i wash them in soap water very gently..

If i do not wash i will get an infection down there... If during my period all the well must wash..

So TS, the question goes back to you now...

I wash my underwear once a year... wanna know why? Cos i shower once a year.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

Someone asked do u shine your silver, gets hyper when he saw dashyboy, complaints he has a square face, that he is smelly, that his colleague looks at him. To join in, so do u guys wash your underwear? If you do, why n how you wash your underwear b if not, what makes you not wash your underwear?

Y do u ask stupid questions? Under 6 year olds not allowed to post.

Guest guest

Gstc82..please dont always ask this kind of stupid questions.. this and another like "In mrt, what do you hold etc"..

Can the admin please ban this fellow who is always testing ppl's patient and questioning his intelligence.. stop acting cute

Guest Ruan

Dead "guest" are u in love with me? My name starts w a small g not capital G. Pls stick to the subject.

Did you graduate from chaoyang special school?

• 2 weeks later...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

As long as u hv a big juicy cock, u'll look good in anything kinky.

is tat so ? .. u mean if the body built is skinny but he got a big juicy cock, he will look good in anything ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I have a contact for these. Send me a private message to get them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

I wear only boxer briefs at home.. My mum did tell me once that my bulge is so obvious with the pair of bxr brief on.. but i told her that its my manhood and im proud to hv such a bulge. And i am wearing something and not naked.

So end of the day, my parents give in and agree to my view.

I didnt know Undies69 only wear boxer briefs at home...As u stroll around the windows, will your neighbours complain? or when house door is open?

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.