Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didnt know Undies69 only wear boxer briefs at home...As u stroll around the windows, will your neighbours complain? or when house door is open?

i wear Boxer Brief without tops at home, i even open d main door at times, so far nobody complain. Even when the newspaper uncle or 20+ young men also never mentioned anything to me... as well as pizza or fast food delivery man...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

i wear Boxer Brief without tops at home, i even open d main door at times, so far nobody complain. Even when the newspaper uncle or 20+ young men also never mentioned anything to me... as well as pizza or fast food delivery man...

Men should be fine w seeing such things, most uncles and ah Peks wears olden days of boxers at home right??

but briefs sometimes, it can be quite "obvious" in terms of shape.....

Guest shopper

anyone knows where to buy boxers (not trunks or tight boxer briefs) with an added pouch in front for support? I saw someone in the gym with it once -there was a white pouch in the inside front when he removed them -otherwise they look just like normal boxers in checkered design fabric. way cool.

Guest Guest

Anyone know a good photographer who can take pictures of me and my bf in our undies?

We are willing to pay for the images, but must be well taken at our place or at hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

Sex Sells. Done with "Class", it can be pretty effective, like me sharing it here giving them free publicity.

Andrew Christian "Lick" soft-pxxn video selling their underwear.

PS: You can buy Andrew Christian underwear from our "BW Banner Ad" advertiser Sportsmanasia. Click on their advert near the top of the BW page.

Sex Sells. Done with "Class", it can be pretty effective, like me sharing it here giving them free publicity.

Andrew Christian "Lick" soft-pxxn video selling their underwear.

[media=]

PS: You can buy Andrew Christian underwear from our "BW Banner Ad" advertiser Sportsmanasia. Click on their advert near the top of the BW page.

lol the difference between this vid and soft core pxxn is the music. lol Incidentally, we should really stock up on some supplies for our next romp! (heads off to the supermarket)

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

I do buy some from the emarkets . Wear them on weekends or whether i feel the heat. Difficult to keep them as staying with family members. Kept them in my gym bag instead. Brought boxer brief as sleeping wear and normal brief while at work from department stores.

Guest boxer newbie

Been thinkin of switchin to boxers. can anyone recommend a brand thats not too baggy (prefer slim cut and low rise with some support)

are giordano boxers good?

• 1 month later...

Bring it to the lost-and-found counter.

Or if feeling more into it, take it home, snap a photo of it and make a lost-and-found poster and paste it all over the neighborhood.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Same thing happened to me the other day at a swimming pool toilet. Was also a bit tempted to take it away too. But then I was wondering who it belongs to. For all we know, it may belong to the toilet cleaning uncle! ^_^

I am a recycler. Good for the environment. If still in good conditions such as mentioned by Oralb, perhaps Santa came early for me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.