Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Boutique

My take on this is, wear for occassions and go along with your age. I have seen extremely fat people who wore G-string with the string sunk into his fat. I have seen guy who wore too little that I find not wearing anything is better than wearing something like him. There was this old man who prefer to wear RED and sexy costume but exposed his flat wrinkled butt when he came out of the pool. Is this a definition of sexiness? I duno. Personally I don't find men sexy for deliberately trying to look sexy in the pool. In fact, I think men are more sexy if they are less exposed, like wearing a nice jean to match their bod, or a sexy office suit that makes a gal drool, his manly perfumel enhanced my lust. If you are handsome, that is already a sex appeal even if you wore an unbranded lelong burmada with plain slippers on an outing. There is no need to show what you wore in the pooll, sexiness does not appeal to me if you don't have that face look even if your bod looks gorgeous. Thus I am not interested in what you wore - G or V-string. G-string are meant for two kind of personalities - attention seeker or inferior complexity.

The above is my personal view.

Guest Passingthru

'Rules' to obey in order not to look feminine:

1. You must have very narrow hips. NO hint of an hourglass shape whatsoever.

2. Your narrow hips will naturally eliminate a pouch( fat pad below navel ) and this not only enhances masculinity, it emphasizes your endowment.

3. You should be generally 'cut'. 'Ripped' would be better, of course.

4. It also helps if your torso is generally shorter/more compact. Lankiness via legs is more advantageous. While this is somewhat of a female trait, this general proportion best carries strings & thongs. Short legs, long body give swimwear a "diaper effect".

5. Unless you can really pull it off, don't even think of lacey, mesh or leather materials.

Usually either the department stores like takashimaya, metro, isetan and OG or the boutiques like calvin klein or dolce and gabbana locally, other than that it's online stores like dead good undies or mensunderwearstore or international jock. Also depends on brand I guess. Any particular brand you're looking for?

Usually either the department stores like takashimaya, metro, isetan and OG or the boutiques like calvin klein or dolce and gabbana locally, other than that it's online stores like dead good undies or mensunderwearstore or international jock. Also depends on brand I guess. Any particular brand you're looking for?

no particular brand lar! thanks for your info! :thumb:

A man who stays in a cave.

Nowadays i usually go for Renoma, which are usually found in dept stores.

If got extra money to spare, probably go for more taste like those at SMA. :oops:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

department stores r the best bet. there's a few ubiquitous & staples like renoma, CK, 2xist.

I noe Tangs has this new series they brought in... frank dandy or something.

And even m friends noe me well enough to noe that everytime i goes into a dept stores, i zoom in str to the undies section. Haha

department stores r the best bet. there's a few ubiquitous & staples like renoma, CK, 2xist.

And even m friends noe me well enough to noe that everytime i goes into a dept stores, i zoom in str to the undies section. Haha

haha! i wanted to go straight to undies section. but still find it awkward!

That's the same for me as well. I can just waltz in and browse for any new additions before going out empty handed. It's as if I'm just happy to be window shopping for underwear :)

That's the same for me as well. I can just waltz in and browse for any new additions before going out empty handed. It's as if I'm just happy to be window shopping for underwear :)

i like to window shopping as well! sometimes so tempted to buy!

department stores, night market..

but then again, no one is gonna look at you wearing glamorous and colourful undies (unless of course you like to flash it around).

night market? i don't even know there are night markets in spore!

Most of my undies are from Aussie Bum. I purchase them online. I also have some boxer shorts from different brands which I purchase from local dept stores.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 1 month later...

Oh my george. Some of them just like swimming costumes - making the person who wears it a woman. I guess to each his own.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.