Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a real sucker for these 2 jap brands : Toot & GMW. I used to frequent SMA like every other month. Like, how ridiculous is that?? It helps too that the sales bois are a bunch of helpful, friendly eye-candies :)

Wondering what the hell happened to Robin? He played such a huge role in making my shopping at SMA such an enjoyable one .....

I'm a real sucker for these 2 jap brands : Toot & GMW. I used to frequent SMA like every other month. Like, how ridiculous is that?? It helps too that the sales bois are a bunch of helpful, friendly eye-candies :)

Wondering what the hell happened to Robin? He played such a huge role in making my shopping at SMA such an enjoyable one .....

Hi. Is SMA shifted elsewhere?

For the record, it's Andrew Christian, not Christian Andrew.

SMA is closed for the time being, as stated in its website.

Think they're having plans for expansion or smth.

But they still attend to online orders.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

either give it to guys who like to keep guys' worn briefs or into rubbish bin...

but i hv given my worn briefs to few chinese workers... they like it very much and one even shown me at his dormatory... chinese got really huge n thick cock.. very nice...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

The old clothes I put to the recycling bin, the undies cannot recycle so I put them into a small plastic bag, tie and throw down the rubbish chute.

Still, I would clean them first. Don't know why I feel a little uneasy with the thought of my dirty underwear going somewhere out there.

To me, underwear is just like any other piece of clothing.

When it gets old or worn-off, just dump it into a plastic bag and throw it into the rubbish chute.

Nothing special.

To me, underwear is just like any other piece of clothing.

When it gets old or worn-off, just dump it into a plastic bag and throw it into the rubbish chute.

Nothing special.

should pass me... love to sniff it esp worn ones......

its very important ... i love white and bright colored ones

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.