Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Anyone knows what color Underwear should those who born in the year of 1969 to wear for the Water Snake Year ??

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

FUCK !! this is VERY hot n sexy.. wat brand is tat ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest gayfengshui

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Anyone knows what color Underwear should those who born in the year of 1969 to wear for the Water Snake Year ??

sexy, u change one by one in front of me :twisted: and i will use feng shui to determine for you.

sexy, u change one by one in front of me :twisted: and i will use feng shui to determine for you.

... and suck out your bad qi through your cock,

... then pump in the good qi into your ass.

• 2 weeks later...

set aside? why? limited edition huh?

Don't think so, but most of them are out of production by now, and probably cannot be found on sale anywhere already.

And other than 3 pairs of brief shorts (something similar to a boxer brief) and 3 thongs, the rest are all briefs.  Various makes/lines, various colour.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Don't think so, but most of them are out of production by now, and probably cannot be found on sale anywhere already.

And other than 3 pairs of brief shorts (something similar to a boxer brief) and 3 thongs, the rest are all briefs.  Various makes/lines, various colour.

wow! i wanna see your collection! :P

A man who stays in a cave.

Can do a fashion show for us?

Ryan appeals to the care-free set whereas Mike appeals to the older/conservative set.

If the girlfriends/wives are in-charge of buying underwear for their boyfriends/husbands, Mike seems to be the better choice.

What can go wrong with a hunky man with a baby... swoon ..droolsome ...赞

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.