Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally don't like wearing clothes at all! Since I have to I usually wear boxers with blue jeans and cargo shorts, but if in tha summer time I go freeballing. Just recently I decided to try a couple of thongs and so far they are great in hot n humid weather keeping my package from sticking to my legs. I also like having my boys up and out of tha way while being displayed nicely for u girls who like a lil eye candy! I also just bought the komando strapless pouch, tho it is a bit tight on my cock it feels and looks great!

there are 2 aspects here

- showing the bulge

- uplifting the bulge

you can find plenty of showing bulge underwear now in the stores, eg Skinxwear's profile. basically the pouch area is contour to show what are already have.

the one shown by imchaser is for uplifting, lifting the whole balls and penis to shove it outwards.

so to answer the thread start, it is better to choose those uplifting type as those normal contour type will be pressed down by your business pants

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Just wondering if some people do this too.......Would you look at another man's underwear waistband twice if it was showing?..I would take advantage...I have always taken advantage especially if the man is cute and the underwear is cute too...One of my cutest work mates has the best looks and boy as well as underwears..whenever he bends I always have access without him knowing pretending I am working. Very exciting!!!

Please share experiences of such stuff.

Just wondering if some people do this too.......Would you look at another man's underwear waistband twice if it was showing?..I would take advantage...I have always taken advantage especially if the man is cute and the underwear is cute too...One of my cutest work mates has the best looks and boy as well as underwears..whenever he bends I always have access without him knowing pretending I am working. Very exciting!!!

Please share experiences of such stuff.

it's a fetish. You ain't taking advAntage of anyone unless u made them show it to I.

yes me too ..

i have few colleagues who wear jeans and polos. whenever they bend down or squat or even sitting at their desks, they unknowingly showing off their underwears and some even show their ass cleavage... it makes my cock throbs in my own underwear...

they are occasion where they bend down to help me fix some cables at my desk, i would take the advantage to lean very very near to their underwears or ass cleavage pretending to help but was staring and fantasising licking their ass cleavage or underwears..

i remembered i hv use my cock to even lean at their butts when i tried to help them hold some hooks while they trying to screws some bolt n nuts to the equipment.. of cos i didn rub else they would notice it.. i just pressed against it..its more than enuff...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Correct me if I am - gays are humans too. Everyone has fetish and so do us. However, eyeing at somebody else's underwear seems to me - one step across the line from having a fetish to behaving like a pervert. Put this case to another male, female, homosexuals or heterosexuals - it's wrong. Having a thread for discussion to further satisfy your fantasy and mental imagination requires attention - IMO.

Sorry, if this message is taken negatively. 

Guest Guest

Sure, in fact I luv it more when my target isnt aware and did not intend to show it off..Those moments when you now what someone has down there....oh my God if it is trendy.....I go uh uh uh...

yes that is very sexy. but if someone is doing it intentionally (yes i have come across ppl like that), then its trying too hard.

Guest briefencounter

nope, stealing is a crime. I am afraid to have a bad record just for a stupid underwear. for a million bucks, maybe. lol

Was wondering if anyone stole their friends undies before?

i didn't steal my friends' undies but once i found a pair of CK boxerbriefs in a public shower room when i was a young teenage boy. there wasn't anyone around so the guy probably has forgotten to take it back home or something. so i took it back home because raging hormones told me to. haha is this considered stealing?

Guest yaan

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

My undergrad friends who occasionally model in live shows for underwears and swim trunks told me that they have a habit drinking at least 2 bottles of red bull just before the show.  This would make their dick and balls look full and bulging, but without getting a erection.  They were told that they should not have hard dick during the shows as it would be considered obsence.  Basically, models are chosen by their bods and looks and not by the size of their bulge.  So it is possible for some models to have a modest package.  Hence, the red bull consumption to boost the size.  Anyone has experience doing underwear or swim trunk shows?

Guest Guest

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

My undergrad friends who occasionally model in live shows for underwears and swim trunks told me that they have a habit drinking at least 2 bottles of red bull just before the show.  This would make their dick and balls look full and bulging, but without getting a erection.  They were told that they should not have hard dick during the shows as it would be considered obsence.  Basically, models are chosen by their bods and looks and not by the size of their bulge.  So it is possible for some models to have a modest package.  Hence, the red bull consumption to boost the size.  Anyone has experience doing underwear or swim trunk shows?

is it right? how come drinking red bull will make the package look full and bulging?

i drank 2 cans of red bull straight at one go before and its no joke. i gt abit dizzy and was beginning to sweat after awhile.

Guest Guest

Sorry, my story are long, but as i recall this incident, can't help but to keep typing.

I started out quite young to realise that i'm gay, and always have this thinking of sniffing worn underwear. At age of 23, i had my first experience of sniffing two chinaman's wore underwear, but without any sex involved. They were my uncle's worker and he had rented a place for them to stay. So that day i was tagging with my uncle and it happen that he need to go over to their staying place to give them salary. My uncle got a set of door key so he just open in, both of them are really naked in the house, sitting on the sofa, legs wide apart watching tv. They got panicked when we came in and quickly dash into the room taking only a towel to cover their lower body. I think that was their usual habit of not wearing anything at home. My uncle was very stern with them so they are somehow scare of him. He gave them a good scolding on this issue and say that the neighbour will call the police if they see their bird anyhow showing and what if today, along with him who came in is a lady and not a boy. I was laughing hard in my heart, thinking if i would be their neighbour, i will not mind at all with free show daily as both are my type of middle age chubby guy, as for today, i'm too happy to see both without anything on hahaha. I leave them alone and went to pee and was surprise to see two underwear hanging inside. I was so taken back that i freezes, struggling hard on whether to take a sniff of it or just leave it alone. I never did such act before then and was really not sure to do it or not. But right in front of my eyes, are my chances to do it, with absolute privacy. In the end, i surrender myself to the urge, i took one bravely and take a deep sniff of it. i remember my hand was shivering at that time, and keep checking that the door are locked. This sniff, i will not forget, as it almost killed me! It stinks like hell, wonder how long its owner had wore it. I quickly rinse my mouth, wash my nose nearly vomit out, hoping to clear that awful smell. But my urge of smelling wore underwear keep telling me, there is another pair hanging there, don't be scare, take and smell it. I really hesitate this time, Will it be the same? There are two man staying in the house, could it belongs to the same person? Finally, i lost to the urge and took just a light sniff of it this time, afraid that it will stink like the first one, if it really stink i think i will really vomit out my lunch. Good grief, that was the perfect smell i could have expect from a man's groin. Even thou that was my first time, i just knew it should be this kind of right smell, as it could make my cock instant hard upon sniffing it. Luckily i did not missed it, the next thing i knew, i am busy jerking as i sniff, but made a brainless mistake. I actually lost control of myself and cum onto that underwear. Just when my orgasm ended, My uncle came knocking on the door yelling, have i fallen into the toilet bowl or what. I did not even have time to wash up. Quickly pull back my pants, hang back the underwear and dash out. My uncle went in straight after i exit and when he came out, he face was even blacker. He scolded both poor china man for their bad personal hygiene, why they don even bother to wash their worn underwear leaving it stink with cum smell so strong ! My heart almost jump out upon hearing that, but lucky both of them just nod their head and acknowledge my uncle's words. I was afraid that they might say its not their cum, then that will leave me as the prime suspect who had just used the toilet for such long time. We left the place after my uncle finish his lecture, still nagging away and keep asking me didn't i smell anything weird just now when i was using the loo. I just tell him nope, and try changing the topic to something else. Back home, i am rather pleased that i had sniffed and stain on the right underwear, cause its owner was the better looking one of the two and whom most fit my taste hahaha. How i knew it, cause i saw them both pitifully took down their own garment before we left. That guy even take a short sniff of it to confirm that it is as what my uncle said, cum smell. I believe he knew i was the one who did it, cause he gave me a rather cheeky smile before i left and months later, from what my uncle told me, he seems to be interested to know about me and will ask why i did not tag along to their house nowadays. After that incident, whenever i jerk off, i will always imagine that he is happy sniffing on his own underwear, but with my cum on it, till now, always remember.

Got another incident whereby i purposely have my worn underwear reachable to a straight boy, just to test whether he will sniff it or not. But will not share it here as the former incident had already taken quite a long page here. Next time perhaps, if got chances.

Thanks for sharing such a hot past experience

@imchaser: that is good for ppl who parks down. Up Parker will not find it appealing. Ha ha.

The black elastic is just a device to pull up our sagging balls so giving the illusion of a big package and I think is usable for both up or down parkers.

and the white foam illusion piece can be rotated to your parking style... up, down, 45 degree to left or right or even 0.02 degree any direction... lol ^_^

Guest Jericho

Last week I was at one of the saunas and it was my favourite theme bite ie underwear nite. I love the to see the outline of dicks and the mould of a nice bubble butt formed by the many different underwear styles on parade. I think I do look good in my tight white briefs based in the attention I get w the constant grabbing of my crotch n butt as I walk down the passageways.

There was however one point of time when I was relaxing spread on a seat when I a scruffy looking guy in tight white briefs appeared out of nowhere and started fondling my dick, balls and pressing on my ass with his fingers thru the fabric of my underwear. It was so fast and so sudden for me. I could that he has a nice muscular and tones body and that based on the bulge forming in his white briefs that he had a good sized package.

And just as I was looking at the outline of his hardening dick, he suddenly grabbed my head and pushed my face down on his crotch. my nose and mouth landed on the left side opening of his underwear and I inhaled a very strong pungent smell of dried pee probably from him wearing the underwear all day long. At the same time some of his pubic hair entered my mouth as the side of his balls rubbed again my chin.....

The black elastic is just a device to pull up our sagging balls so giving the illusion of a big package and I think is usable for both up or down parkers.

and the white foam illusion piece can be rotated to your parking style... up, down, 45 degree to left or right or even 0.02 degree any direction... lol ^_^

Point up or down isn't that showing different side of penis?

If the cup pointing up, it's like u park ur tool up and twist it to show the line of the head, no?

Aussiebum's Wonderjock  :thumb:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest kskso

the 

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:29 PM   BEST ANSWER
What kind of respected queens wear underwear brands from departmental stores. Seriously guys.

Theres alot of different enhancing technology underwears available online. Andrew Christian, Aussiebum, Obviously, Cocksox, N2N, Joe Synder just to name a few. 

Either that, u can try wearing these below, underneath all your departmental stores 3 in 1 pack underwear, and it will still enhance your package.

Just an info for those who want to grab cheap underwear, you can go to the John Little Mega Expo Sale at the Singapore Expo, they have all brands like Renoma, Hush Puppies etc.

So how is CK undies compared to Renoma as I have been using Renoma so just want to find out.

Guest Paperain

Skinxwear from BHG~ Groovin' from OG~

They are all nice for smaller built people~

Buying from online like ebay is cheap also. Got a set of private structure jockstraps~ nice colours =X

Not to mention gmarket or otherwise known as qoo10 now~

*Renoma have sports jockstrap now in BHG too! Bright colours and nice =D

Bought CK once and find that the cutting is bigger, not really for skinny people. Although the material is really good, after few washes, it just turn out to be like normal underwears. I don't think it is worth the price =="

Edited by Paperain

From the underwear shop?

Yup, although their designs are getting lesser and boring :P I have been using BUM equipment since my poly times and I think they have been serving me well.

Tried CK, renoma and other brands but still feel most comfortable with BUM equipment's undies.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.