Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,364 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always got the temptation to smell some cute guys worn briefs. Very often at the gym. Some guys just strip and leave their clothes and underwear there before they hit the shower. I tend to take their briefs and smell. Instant sensation! Mixture of sweat pee and dick smell. Lol

I got this temptation also. I love the smell, especially if its a cute guy sexy underwear like gstring or thong that was worn after gym. I always leave mine hanging outside when I go shower. Maybe somebody sniffed it before also. Hahah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On Friday, December 04, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Guest NSF said:

I always got the temptation to smell some cute guys worn briefs. Very often at the gym. Some guys just strip and leave their clothes and underwear there before they hit the shower. I tend to take their briefs and smell. Instant sensation! Mixture of sweat pee and dick smell. Lol

Nice! Kinda share the same 'fetish'. Wanted to try with some boys at the pool change rooms. 

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

while some said white and briefs are childish on men

I still believed in the results rendered by BW and these surveys:
http://www.underwearexpert.com/2015/01/mens-underwear-trend-report-2014/

Comfort is wat a real men should look out for : never just for "sexiness" , we are not women who wanted it lacy and some w crystals!!!!!!  I got a shock by such bra design

http://www.menandunderwear.com/2014/09/mens-underwear-trends-habits-for-2015.html, though I know some big and sexy brands have tags and belts (on the waistband area)on male's undies but what for?????? does it help our penises ?
Glad that CK is always mentioned!

We shd never ditch our briefs:
http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip/tip18.html 

It s our

Best for: Low-intensity sports, everyday wear, dressing up

Most guys own at least one pair of briefs — they are the standard, go-to style that have been around forever. They cover all the important stuff (your backside and package), but leave the thighs uncovered. The minimal fabric means absolutely no bunching under tighter fitting pants, and total versatility. Briefs also tend to come in three rises: high, medium, and low. For optimum comfort, make sure you match the rise of your chosen underwear with the pants you’re wearing.

I m sorry! thongs and loose-boxers (non-trunks) are OUT!!!!!!! http://www.bangandstrike.com/bangtalk/bangstrike-pants-survey-results/ 
it talks about washing and goin commando too...

All the guys on the football team kept losing there jockstraps.  They never figured out what was going on.  I still haven’t washed them Ooops my stash of stolen and pinched jock straps fromm all the guys from the swim team, rugby players and water polo team and basketball ends up in a private used jockstrap mortuary ??

A nice stash of used , stained , well worn and tattered but dried with all jumbled up so you cant tell who is who , just take one out and play with it and also some protective cups are thrown in also.

Middle aged athlete wearing jockstrap : Stock Photovg125.jpgvg266.jpgvg419.jpg

I persoannly find the biketype of jock strap for swimmers with htin waistband and minimal coverage that are worn many times and washed many times that the material is starting to beasily ripped apart and the handsome guy hunk wears a low cut jeans that show off his tight perky butts , small waist and levis button crotch with well won jeans with cutouts does it for me.

9 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

So you guys really will put on a new pair of undies on CNY day one? Aiyo so superstitious

Superstitious or not, CNY is still a good "excuse" to buy new undies mah haha
What more it will mostly likely be so much cheaper with all the sales and much more choice with new designs coming in as it's the start of the year!

Oic

u should have read another similar thread , some claimed that they stockpiled tons of undies,enough to burn it for their next 2 lifetimes, while I don't stockpile, I have enough spares (unopened) to go around too

Some go overseas to purchase , u cannot be just getting one new pc from overseas....eg http://www.toot.jp/products/list.php?category_id=1
and I kind of find it weird if those who have to start wearing ALL THEIR new purchases right after their purchase.....

if I m an underwear online shop or a dept store I will up the price of underwear by 35% to earn big bucks cos humans tend to find excuses to buy such new clothings during festive!!!A clever shopper will strategically shop at the right time(when stores are giving hefty discounts right?)

And (just like most gays) as a underwear lover, we tend to have different pieces to go around, eg this is for this mood or to match with this occasion........Or I m the only weirdo ?

I cannot imagine one who have just 3-4pcs to rotate after they send them in for a machine wash/drying...

My female colleagues were gossiping, they have crystals bra and undies for this n that occasion and another design for another situation/event
I m v sorry but a gay is no less womanly in such preparation/purchase!

but it seemed like many r getting colours like red/pink/ausp and bright cols, so it s not just about "the right time just to shop" but a strong belief that red will make a killing on the pool of dry swimming during CNY or it will really give me gd luck

12 hours ago, charles9 said:

If I leave behind my undies after I cum in/on them in the toilet (be it gym, shopping centre, etc), will anyone here take it for himself? Hehehe

27 y/o malay here, 170, 65, beefy, staying west

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

On 04/02/2016 at 9:23 AM, Guest said:

There are thieves at True FItness gyms, I lost t-shirts, gym shoes and underwear while I was showering! If you don't want to lose anything, keep them all locked up.

Always best to keep all these in your locker and not leave them lying around.

I have lost 2 of my favourite CK and Renoma undies (back when I was still wearing undies) while showering, and I was hanging them over the shower door top). And at Fitness First!

Cannot believe how some ppl can be so desperate and have the nerve to do this when it was just hanging on the shower door top. 

okay this is so tempting, to imagine some cute hunk working out a sweat and leaving his underwear on the bench.

If i'm placed in that situation i would be really tempted to take it and make do with it, but still I have my conscious telling me not to steal.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

2 minutes ago, mate69 said:

I have lost 2 of my favourite CK and Renoma undies (back when I was still wearing undies) while showering, and I was hanging them over the shower door top). And at Fitness First!

Cannot believe how some ppl can be so desperate and have the nerve to do this when it was just hanging on the shower door top. 

private gym life really does sound so happening! looking forward to me getting a stable job so I can afford to pay for the membership hehe.

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

16 minutes ago, mate69 said:

I have had the same experience recently. I had went to work out late after work, (about 8;00pm) and when I was done, it was close to 9:30. Somehow on that day, the gym ran out of the regular bath towels, and only had the smaller ones left. So I stripped to my jock and went to shower. I left my underwear and towel hanging on the hook outside the shower stall, closed the door. I think there must be 2 or 3 other guys in the other stalls. When I came out, my jock was gone, and only the towel left. 

Love. 

6 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I have had the same experience recently. I had went to work out late after work, (about 8;00pm) and when I was done, it was close to 9:30. Somehow on that day, the gym ran out of the regular bath towels, and only had the smaller ones left. So I stripped to my jock and went to shower. I left my underwear and towel hanging on the hook outside the shower stall, closed the door. I think there must be 2 or 3 other guys in the other stalls. When I came out, my jock was gone, and only the towel left. 

uh shouldn't the hooks be within the stall like other places?

31 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

uh shouldn't the hooks be within the stall like other places?

If within the stalls, stuff would get wet. Gyms like California Fitness have the hooks just outside of the shower curtain.

1 minute ago, Cube3 said:

If within the stalls, stuff would get wet. Gyms like California Fitness have the hooks just outside of the shower curtain.

okay, i would find that strange as every other place that I have been, swimming pools etc. have the hooks within the stalls.

56 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

okay, i would find that strange as every other place that I have been, swimming pools etc. have the hooks within the stalls.

Most gyms have hooks outside the shower stall to keep towels etc. from getting splashed on when you are showering. It was weird that mine was stolen. I have seen some guys who left their sweaty work out clothe, including their underwear on the bench, and nobody ever touches them. I think it is kind of gross, but again, as some guys here have confessed, they are into sweaty stuff. So I was more annoyed than anything else. Usually, I strip and put all my sweaty stuff in the locker when I go to the showers. However, with the tiny towel, I had thought it would be more appropriate to stay covered up walking to the stalls. 

Love. 

On 2/5/2016 at 11:46 PM, Clickclock said:

okay this is so tempting, to imagine some cute hunk working out a sweat and leaving his underwear on the bench.

If i'm placed in that situation i would be really tempted to take it and make do with it, but still I have my conscious telling me not to steal.

you should draw a scene with someone getting caught stealing

56b853fe64fba_ScreenShot2016-02-08at4.0956b853fe64fba_ScreenShot2016-02-08at4.0956b853fe64fba_ScreenShot2016-02-08at4.09

Many times, the cleaners will just clear the bench for others to use. Some dirty clothes are just left on the bench for hours and no one dared to touch them, taking up valuable space. Unattended items get cleared in airport and bus interchanges too. Don't leave anything anywhere unattended.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5 February 2016 at 11:44 PM, mate69 said:

Never expose your underwear. Better still, don't wear it in the gym. Heheh

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.