Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Sinon said:

Anybody knows where i can buy cheap jockstraps or sexy underwear?thanks

1. Please do a search before you post. Common words like JOCKSTRAPS would have been asked. 

2. Our good sponsor MaleHQ has a wide range of Underwear, Jockstrap, etc.  Please visit their website  http://www.male-hq.com/  or drop them an email or call. I am sure they will have most of the answers to your fetishes.

1 hour ago, Mrcraygrey said:

Anyone want some? Trades maybe? 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, undies87 said:

Same dude left his post workout renoma brief hanging beside my locker before his shower, room was empty so i took a few quick sniffs. Does that make me a kinky slut? lol 

That's so hot & kinky. I would do the same thing. Sniffing gym worn undies is a big turn on for me. 

1 hour ago, Freakboy said:

Personally, I love wearing slightly smaller boxer briefs to show my rod lol and also boxer briefs are really comfy and sexy don't you think so haha ? I hope I'm not the only one who thinks like that !!

some think jus like u but it is no good for ur dicky!(to suffocate it)

but may I know : to show your rod to who under the pants?

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 11:44 PM, mate69 said:

I have lost 2 of my favourite CK and Renoma undies (back when I was still wearing undies) while showering, and I was hanging them over the shower door top). And at Fitness First!

Cannot believe how some ppl can be so desperate and have the nerve to do this when it was just hanging on the shower door top. 

Did u make a report to counter staff?
Renoma ok to lose, CK are expensive esp newly worn

Fetish on undies: try this
1.穿著內褲互摸互打 : fondle and masturbate one another w undies on
2..舔濕內褲,或用潤滑液把內褲弄濕: teased ea other w tongues , use lube too
3.聞內褲或把內褲套頭上: sniff or even wear it over head
4.射在內褲上在舔內褲上的精
&
兩人完事後交換內褲穿回家 or just go home with the wet undies

from
http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-2600327-1-1.html

Edited by lovehandle

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I agree with @lovehandle

If you need to leave your underwear in the open for whatever reason, make sure that pair is the pair you can live without. 

Don't yaya-papaya show off your most valuable piece and lose it eventually. 

can I do a confession? Pls don't judge me or scold me ok???

When I was small, I think I like to sniff on such items, sometimes, I m the one who will go and "steal' or itchyhanded , after sniffg , I will dump it either in the cubicle I have hid myself as a small boy or at least as a teenager

if not dump it in a bin, if I noticed that the owner has returned and I cannot place it back
Now I don't swim or ex much , hence I have no chance to sniff on such things, I think I have long kicked this habit
there are times , it is not the sniffg but the excitement of move things around, I remm I dumped it in another person's bag, muahahahahahaha, but that was done decades ago

So if I get to go to yoga class or gyms (in the past), I always make my bag items very messy, so that no thieves know how to locate

and aren't our bags in the locker of the gym?
I think only public pool  will  have such issue rt?

undies87 v ethical and clean - didn't do anything wrong

9 hours ago, undies87 said:

I just like sniffing the musky man scent but I dont wear or even steal! Wahaha

From honest uncle

2 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

we have our weak moments and our "wild and crazy" days. It's understandable as long as no laws are broken, no animal, human or plant is hurt. 

I think for what I did was indeed a mischief , if the person who suddenly cannot find his undies made a complaint

kekekekeke

but now there are pp requesting for my used underwear, not sure why? Probably not a  Chinese, they find it exotic probably

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

What are the advantages and disadvantage of boxers and briefs? I am talking about those tight boxere.. white. Not the grandfather type.

Please share your thoughts 

Guest @ Club

I have noticed that places like Royal Sporting House, and the like, only sell boring white jock straps. Is the only place to get colors at Male-HQ?

5 minutes ago, Guest @ Club said:

I have noticed that places like Royal Sporting House, and the like, only sell boring white jock straps. Is the only place to get colors at Male-HQ?

There is something called "online shopping". You have many options to buy from over there. 

55 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

@lovehandle u seem to 'siam' gathering/ meet up? Rmb garden by the bay's gathering, u also cancel last mins. 

Flutey too.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

@fab: what is flute?!:o

Another person who also cancel last min.

:P 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Power Tongue

Oh, yes! 

I I use to date this super horny Korean guy who would ask me to sniff and lick his briefs whilst still wearing them as a method of foreplay! 

I would lick lick and nibble on them until they were wet (from front to back) and it drove us crazy. When they come off I would wear them and be rubbed til a happy ending whilst the nips were teases! 

Heaven! 

• G_M changed the title to All On Underwear & Fetishes: Sniffing, Taking / Where to Buy + Wearing: Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

I love the smell of a sweaty gym worn thong or gstring. Sniffing one worn by a hot guy makes me so hard. Even better if it has a bit of precum on it.  Hehe

17 hours ago, KrisXavier85 said:

Anyone into sniffing used worn underwear? Especially those which smell after a gym session... with some precum on it... and some balls and ass smell..

14 minutes ago, iwearthongs said:

I love the smell of a sweaty gym worn thong or gstring. Sniffing one worn by a hot guy makes me so hard. Even better if it has a bit of precum on it.  Hehe

recently i found a worn one and a few days ago i found an unworn one at the gym... since nobody claimed it in the shower stall after sometime, and they fit me i washed it and took it back home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2016 at 3:09 PM, firefight said:

recently i found a worn one and a few days ago i found an unworn one at the gym... since nobody claimed it in the shower stall after sometime, and they fit me i washed it and took it back home.

Sometimes it's tempting la... but do people leave it out on purpose? How can you forget to take back your briefs?

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.