Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, EugeneSin said:

I no like AC undies ... Because if the fabric ... 

It's true that for a lot of the branded men's underwear, you are paying a lot for the brand name, the high advertising costs, the high cost of hiring well-known models, etc.

And it's a bit ironic that often, you are paying a lot for an underwear that covers very little. So in economic sense, you are getting a lot less fabric per dollar  :D

9474_0116.jpg

Andrew Christian underwear

That is why I still prefer Crocodile underwear. :D

It doesn't cost a lot, and the fabric is thick and generous, covering your bum and manhood well, and playfully hugging and squeezing them the whole day in the office while you work  :twisted:

Crocodile-Navy-Cotton-Lycra-Briefs-SDL62

Crocodile-Navy-Cotton-Lycra-Briefs-SDL62

Crocodile underwear

Edited by CKW

12 hours ago, bluerunner said:

How about those from Alixpress and taobao ah? 

Underwears there are really cheap and some look really good. Any comment from this who have bought from those 2sites?

They are pretty good in quality actually. I have become a fan of Brave Person underwear, though I think the brand could have a better name. The fabric is good, the quality is well made. 

Love. 

I felt the diffce betwn sg gays and prolly other ctries eg taiwan is sg tend to move towards smaller sizes, tend to squeeze...

can see from all your pics (i thk china tend to wear it small too, though generally down there, they r not small)

But for others, they r looking at xL and they r not obese too -> ref to fb link attached

some of my fb frens fr taiwan they looked hunky but their waist r unimaginably small

i agreed w kimlo, some brands like ac r indeed targetted at gays but nt Ck

neither it s ck's male models that made me bought tons of orig cK undies (still queueing in my closet; i dont like so many pcs lying around), it s just so gd

EA is next - i tried 1 - q like it

we r all wise consumer, we will nt wanna spend on something that looks gd only on the male models but doesnt fit us:

it s abt practicality afterall

which is why the survey q5 has 1% opting for 1 to 2 size larger , now u knw who is one of them opted for that?

as well as q6, despite putg the popular toot, stud , unico altogether, still they cannot hit a 10% to beat cK

not sure why toot/stud is brand together as an option but for sure they r sizes r those that i need to pick for larger options(never tried unico and what goodman, galliano etc though)

anyway Mayun aka jack ma will luv u guys for your pink dollars if u frequent his website, happy purchasing, guys!!!!!

(I noticed someone been reminding someone to b focused at the right thread, lol)

On 01/02/2017 at 9:54 AM, kimlo777 said:

I think the most 'gay' brand of underwear is Andrew Christian.  Just watch their advertisements!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=198713353928235&id=100013687142954

because the cutting is quite big, if your waist is about 35", you can still get the 'S' size, especially if you want to wear it to feel the fabric playfully squeezing your bum and crotch  :D

24 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Yup. I wore them as underwear. They hold up and stayed in place mostly through out the day. 

how u manage to keep it in place? i had trouble jus having them stay for 5 mins. or probably mine was a little loose

11 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

Agree that undies can be bought cheaper in taobao, but still prefer to see the real item to confirm size (S can be diff across various brands) and fabric. 

Flying to Taipei soon. Hope to get some good yet affordable undies in Ximending.

hahah the undies at the red house those sex shops arent cheap and i feel most of those kinky one are re-labeled and are the same as u get from taobao

those like addicted/toot etc are exp......

night market cheaper but of course u will have to compromise the quality abit

51 minutes ago, wintersnow said:

hahah the undies at the red house those sex shops arent cheap and i feel most of those kinky one are re-labeled and are the same as u get from taobao

those like addicted/toot etc are exp......

night market cheaper but of course u will have to compromise the quality abit

Err ... night market ... Tend to link them to those fake AC I saw in Platinum Bangkok. 

Any places besides red house and night markets?

Edited by bluefish20008

3 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

Err ... night market ... Tend to link them to those fake AC I saw in Platinum Bangkok. 

Any places besides red house and night markets?

their night market some sells fake AC, CK etc..

some sells those unknown, prc selfbranded brand hualong, etc...... some out of these world cheena words on the waist band

other than that dept stores sells the usual stuff bearing in mind that private structure (made in malaysia n i think its a malaysian brand) is quite a gay brand there as well as 2xwist (available at eslite ximen)

dont think they have renoma there but renoma is cheaper in malaysia than in sg

I just managed to get a FULL refund (USD 3.07) for an item I'd bought from Aliexpress.  The whole process took 2 days and I am expected to receive my payment within 3 to 15 working days.

The item was supposed to be a full-back/Brazilian cut brief but the product received was a thong.  I will get the refund without returning the goods.

20170204_183949.thumb.jpg.423bfc0cd917d8871ad3f705d2b1ba1c.jpg

HTB1kiGsIFXXXXcUXFXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg

Just now, bluerunner said:

@abang: the yellow throng looks good in you though. 

你的嘴好甜。。老饼了。。皮都松了。。暴露太多了有妨碍市容。。。

好吧。。年都过了, 我想我们也该有个聚会。。有意者, 请PM我。。请附联络方式。。谢谢。。有你们的来函,才能开始筹备。。

On 2/5/2017 at 5:49 PM, wintersnow said:

their night market some sells fake AC, CK etc..

some sells those unknown, prc selfbranded brand hualong, etc...... some out of these world cheena words on the waist band

other than that dept stores sells the usual stuff bearing in mind that private structure (made in malaysia n i think its a malaysian brand) is quite a gay brand there as well as 2xwist (available at eslite ximen)

dont think they have renoma there but renoma is cheaper in malaysia than in sg

Renoma boxer briefs and trunks are my favourite. But I'm open to other skimpy alternatives as well. 

25 minutes ago, iwearthongs said:

I don't think this one will be comfortable for me to wear whole day. I will be too worried about it sliding off, especially when I am running. Imagine if it slides off suddenly, then I have to go to toilet to readjust it.

Looks very kinky...love to try one someday! Anyone can let me try? haha...I guess it has to be tight fit!

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.