Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,360 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, iwearthongs said:

I don't think this one will be comfortable for me to wear whole day. I will be too worried about it sliding off, especially when I am running. Imagine if it slides off suddenly, then I have to go to toilet to readjust it.

Looks very kinky...love to try one someday! Anyone can let me try? haha...I guess it has to be tight fit!

1 hour ago, iwearthongs said:

Is this swimwear or underwear? The material looks like swimwear.

It's underwear as it's very soft and thin almost can see through! I don't think the life guard will let me swim with it ! LOL....Ofcourse I won't mind! 

Speaking of HOM, I remember them first being in Singapore when I was a teenager. Probably early 90s, in the departmental stores. I recall some stores have special counters, that is all black, designed to be very masculine, Anyway, I bought my first thong from them, because back then, I think they were the only brand in Singapore to have them. 

Love. 

Guest happy next to balls

With a body like them both, boxer or briefs make no difference, they are both yummy licious , topless and next life i would like to be reborn as their underwear, always next to their hairy, pungent cock and ball sacks.

I used to buy Renoma brand underwear from Robinson. The price is quite affordable especially those selling in a pack. Eg. $12 for 3pcs. The design is also nice; with little or no cloth at the sides. ;)

However, the rubber band tends to lose its elasticity within a few months.

Where can I get other brands that can last longer? Are there any ecommerce websites that sell underwear?

2 hours ago, kidster said:

I used to buy Renoma brand underwear from Robinson. The price is quite affordable especially those selling in a pack. Eg. $12 for 3pcs. The design is also nice; with little or no cloth at the sides. ;)

However, the rubber band tends to lose its elasticity within a few months.

Where can I get other brands that can last longer? Are there any ecommerce websites that sell underwear?

I agree w kidster hence in my whole life I hve only 1 renoma

and I wonder some of u are purchasing due to the model who front it or is it really due to gd qlty?

On 05/02/2017 at 9:58 AM, EugeneSin said:

U mean this ?

images (3).jpg

This kind is good on some people with big assets or low hangers. I tried one of those with just the waistband and a pouch without any center/side straps. It just keep slipping out especially, like in my case, my assets tend to shrink.

7 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

@shyc: That type is "handbag" underwear.m, for show only. Wear for a short while for very specific purpose. Anything more, it will slip off. 

True. Now that you mention, maybe need to be on cock and balls strap. This way, it doesn't all shrink away andrelease the pouch. 

Guest Justlovethongs
9 hours ago, doncoin said:

Me! :) But lately I started to switch to Arroyman. I still keep the JS for tanning mostly and beach. 

JS as in the Rio tanga & bulge.  There is a new sock IT for JS pretty hot piece.  

2wp79ti.jpg

The 3 worthless thongs i got years ago. still as new as the day i bought them. got them out of curiousity and eventually realise it wouldn't work on me. having a fetish in this area can be quite hurtful to the wallet. even thou swearing not to buy on impluse aft those experiences, i still went ahead and recently got sports jock. just so to experience how it feels like... hahaha. so it gona become worthless 1001. better to spend on regular undies.

@shyc: thanks for sharing with us your painful experience. Lately, I also have the same impulse buying thinking as you. So wanted to get a thong from Tangs as the sales is ending this weekend. After reading your post, I need to re-consider. Not expensive stuff but still, buying something you do not need and prolly may not even wear. Hmm... think think think. 

3 hours ago, Coco said:

Yep, always made sure I keep myself smooth, I can't stand the feel of hair when wearing skimpy undies

Seriously is that pic in green g-string able to cover the package.  I doubt mine will fit in 

3 minutes ago, Guest Justl9 said:

Seriously is that pic in green g-string able to cover the package.  I doubt mine will fit in 

Barely, it will shows the side, that's why that gstring is meant for play or tan at a deserted or open-minded place.

I do have more that are smaller than that tho.

Everyday is of course different; thongs that are meant more for comfort, favs are from skinzwear

On 2/24/2017 at 2:24 PM, bluerunner said:

@shyc: thanks for sharing with us your painful experience. Lately, I also have the same impulse buying thinking as you. So wanted to get a thong from Tangs as the sales is ending this weekend. After reading your post, I need to re-consider. Not expensive stuff but still, buying something you do not need and prolly may not even wear. Hmm... think think think. 

Why worry just buy haha

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.