Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My only problem with white underwear is washing the pee stains off the crotch area. After sometime, there is this light yellowish hue on it. I tend to wear less white because of that. :)
White underwear (HOMS, CK etc) are nice and sexy...some are abit see-thru :P

Problems: easily get stained by urine.

And the material might turn yellowish after sometime.

I get turned on by the stained undies... anyone interested to sell me their heavily stained white undies :P

Pee only.. esp after workout or those construction workers like A-Du :unsure:

You can have my stained underwear after my gym workout, full of manscent and aroma..haha...

My problem with white underwear is that i tend to have urine stains no matter how hard to try to avoid. Sometimes these stains are pretty obvious and hard to wash off. :whistle:

Edited by thaiboyz

• 2 months later...
Guest Love to sniff underwear

Once I went to my ex-bf house, happened to went into his younger brother room while my bf bathing( his brother went to his girl friend place)...I saw his brother wore brief on the floor....saw some stain on the front of the brief, look like some dry pre-cum, I quickly pick it up and sniff it .Wow!!!! it smell so nice....smell of cum and urine, it make me so horny....by the time my bf is out from the bath, I can't wait to go down on him, suck him hungrily as I sniff a real cock....he was surprise why I am so horny and suck him till he cum twice.....later he fxxk me again......

From that day onward, I always ask my ex-bf to give me his wore brief for me to sniff when we don't meet up.

Last year I rented out one of my room to a Married Chinese Engineer who came here to work. He seem to miss his wife a lot and often called his wife in the evening. Once when he went to work, I went into his room and check, see whether did him spoilt anything in my room. Realised that he leave his wore brief on the floor. Wow!!!!! When I pick it up and see....the front was wet with full load of cum...I just guess either he had a wet dream or he just masturbate in the morning before he went to work....as it fresh I sniff and taste some of the cum...Yummy...It make me so horny....and from that day onward, every morning I will went into his room to check and look for his brief.....everyday I am surprised that he didn't disappointed me .....ha ha....He was so horny.......and strong......I almost wanted to seduce him to my bed room but thinking that he might later refuse to pay his rental that stop me for doing so...But I know he almost wanted to go into my room once when I am watching a pxxn movie inside my bedroom naked and left the door ajar and he pretend walking in and out of the toilet just next to my bed room door. Ha ha....the next morning....I picked up another nice smell brief......full of cum......

• 3 months later...
Guest underwear

Hi all, i got questions for all the underwear maniacs out there. When u guys buy underwears, will u always buy exactly according to the waist size stated? Are those size stated by them appropriate for Asians? Are there such things like Asian size, Eurpoean Size, or US size?

Bcos im size M if i follow their waist size guide. But why some brands like those international one always vary like it will be slightly big and loose if i buy M? Should i buy S? will it be too small then?

I need help, cos im going for a year end online underwear shopping spree and i cant really compare their size in person.

Guest Underwear

Even if u r not a underwear maniacs, what size u usually buy? as stated on the box according to your waist size or will u buy 1 size smaller or bigger? Would u like it tight until u can see the waist mark when u took it off or do u like it loose?

Please help.

Guest Underwear

Ive already simplified my questions two times until the above and yet no one even tries to help.

Sorry, i didnt realized that the members here prefer freeballing and doesnt wear underwear.

Ive already simplified my questions two times until the above and yet no one even tries to help.

Sorry, i didnt realized that the members here prefer freeballing and doesnt wear underwear.

Depend on your intension. if you want to feel sexy, you should wear a size smaller. But if you more concern on health, you should wear the exact size or dont wear anything.... :rolleyes:

Easy... Just buy according to your waistline. If u find it too loose or too tight... then go for either one size bigger or smaller or u need me to help to measure for u?

Guest Underwear
Easy... Just buy according to your waistline. If u find it too loose or too tight... then go for either one size bigger or smaller or u need me to help to measure for u?

Still confused. Why dont i model my underwears collection in front of u in various sizes and let u see and touch to see if its fits well? Better still let me try your underwear.

I still need help. What is your pants waist line and what size of underwear u guys wear? why brands line CK always will be bigger than brands like Unico eventhough they r the same size?

Guest Underwear

Hi, doesnt mean to be naggy and annoying, but can more ppl pls tell me what are their waist size and what size of underwear u wear? do u buy the underwear size according to your waist size? Even for those US or European brand?

Please lah im begging u to tell me the info. Ill keep asking the same question until im satisfied with the responses.

hehe.

Guest Underwear
Dear mummy boy,

if u dunno ur size, just buy 2 sizes and try lor...toopid...buy underwear also need advice...

Thanks for the advise, but if im buying cheap brands like what u r wearing, of cos i dont mind buying 2 sizes. But im sorry, unlike u, im buying those international and branded names online, but of cos i dont expect u to understand.

certain brand run just nice, certain brand run a size bigger. the only way to know is to go to those website with comments. mostly it is either slightly bigger or slightly smaller.

like aussiebum the sizes run smaller. as for CK, the sizes run bigger.whereas Cin2, some series run a size bigger while some are just nice.

sometimes, i am as confused as you are.

unless you buy the brand before, there will be a risk. my advise is get it locally, it maybe a bit more ex. but the discount at certain season does wave off the delivery charges.

http://www.skiviez.com/Home/Index.underwear

check this website, it no longer sent to singapore, but you can read the comments inside for the different brands. i hope it helps.

Edited by happy.99

Guys,

I always look for those type of boxer shorts when I buy new underwear as I like the feeling of wearing a short but not too tight underneath.

I just bought the Renoma X-Sport Boxer from Tangs today, it cost around $17.90 per piece before 20% discount though. It is made of 93% Cleancool and 7% Spandex and it feels great when wearing it.

I did saw some new ranges from CK but the price is kind of expensive but not sure how comfortable it is so did not buy it.

Anyone can give me some examples or advices if I am looking for those type of boxer shorts type, those which will be tight on the skin but not too tight on the private area.

crazy by asking others what sizes to buy..............as if u dun know

try to be kinky and end up like a crown

next time, please ask whether shd u walk with left foot first or right?

some brands are more generous in the sizes, like CK, their L is usually XL etc

Asia brands on the other hand tend to be more "stingy" in sizes

If you find too tight, check whether is the waist or the groin area, at times, I think some brands are designed for ladies who like wearing man's underwear, there are simply no allocation for groin area.

in short it is really trial and error.

oh i read one writer posted that his waist is 38 and he is wearing M? wouldnt it be very tight both in the waist and groin area? too tight is no good leh

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

oh i read one writer posted that his waist is 38 and he is wearing M? wouldnt it be very tight both in the waist and groin area? too tight is no good leh

no leh ... still ok to me leh ... cos really dun like the butt area too loose then have to pull ( ha ha un-glam , cos think alot of locals dun have those bubble butts , wear loose loose not nice ) also when erect will not show if wear shorts or thin material pants. I like it fitting ... still ok lar... u wanna check for me to see if's it too tight ? LOL ( just kidding )

Guest Sound advice

I will give the starter of this thread the best advice he could ever get when choosing underwear sizes. If too big, get something smaller. If too big get something smaller. Common sense is not so common after all. Hope he is enlightened by this very sound advice.

Different brands have different cutting so you will have to take a bet when buying online unless the websites have reviews from buyers. Even within the same brand, cutting can be different for different range. So it's really quite tough.

If you are buying low rise boxer brief, a better guage will be your hips rather than your waist. If your waist falls in the S size region and you have bigger hips, get the M size.

I have a 29 waist and have been getting S. I didn't realise I had been getting the wrong size until a store assistant at Private Struture told me I should get M based on my hips. He was right indeed.

Guest Underwear

Wow thanks to OralB, StkChubby, happy99 and nightwing for understanding my dilemma and confusion, unlike some others.

like aussiebum the sizes run smaller. as for CK, the sizes run bigger.whereas Cin2, some series run a size bigger while some are just nice.

sometimes, i am as confused as you are.

unless you buy the brand before, there will be a risk. my advise is get it locally, it maybe a bit more ex. but the discount at certain season does wave off the delivery charges.

Not only that, I realized DKNY underwear that "made in Thailand" that they sell in the departmental store here are very small compare to if u see the label "made in other countries" even if its the same size by DKNY.

And yeah, ordering online is alot more cheaper. Plus Sportsmenasia dont have most of the collection i want.

m waist 38" but usually i only get M or L cos XL as stated is too lose at the butt area ,,, dun like tongue.gif

Thanks Stkchubby, this is what i expected when i ask the question, cos i want to know how many ppl wear size smaller or bigger than their supposedly size.

crazy by asking others what sizes to buy..............as if u dun know

try to be kinky and end up like a crown

next time, please ask whether shd u walk with left foot first or right?

This is another idiot reply that shall be remained ignored by me.

Any more tips? What size u wearing, and what is your waist? Is it loose? is it tight? Generally should i buy a size smaller for international brands?

In my opinion

Underwear is unlike swim trunks..

You may wear a skimpy swim trunk for a couple of hours and yes, you want to expose yourself as much as possible.

So you may want to buy a size smaller to make your package looks bigger.

Conversely, you wear your underwear for your own support and comfort.

I cannot imagine wearing a thong/g-string for ten hours continuously.. think of flossing the butt?

And unless you are going to score (i.e. having sex with a partner for the first few times), wearing sexy underwear is (to me) quite un-ergonomic.

For the past few years, I find the short boxers the best.. it is short and tight but not confining.

Guest -123zzz-

I complained to CK shop about this, and the salesperson explained that depends where is the brief manufactured. UK manufactures are for Westerners' size and China / Thailand manufactures are for Asian's size.

Also what cutting is it lor, high cut is tighter and low cut more loose. That is what was told lor

Any more tips? What size u wearing, and what is your waist? Is it loose? is it tight? Generally should i buy a size smaller for international brands?

if u r so scared of wasting ur money buying expensive international brand...just stick to local brands lor

cant afford to buy wrong size den dont buy cheap goods online okay?

I noticed some of CK are made in China nowadays, they are cheaper about $20+

Those made in Eygpt ones are still $40+ before discount.

Used to think they way too over priced, one final day I decided to buy one piece to try and find it is really very comfortable!

Different brands have different cutting. The best cut are Renoma, Private Structure and Montagut. As they are made for asian built. And Fabric play an important part. Nowaday there are many synthetic fabrics that feel like silk. These material tend to stretch twice the size. Never buy an underwear that is too big as after washing it will stretch due to the elasticity in the material.

Bikini are good for sportsmen

Tanga give u a gd package and comfort

Hipster when is a good fit help u to cover your hipster underwear.

i been in these business for 25 years. U need help just message me

Different brands have different cutting. The best cut are Renoma, Private Structure and Montagut. As they are made for asian built. And Fabric play an important part. Nowaday there are many synthetic fabrics that feel like silk. These material tend to stretch twice the size. Never buy an underwear that is too big as after washing it will stretch due to the elasticity in the material.

Guest Underwear

Thanks for the help guys. U really understand my problem.

Dreamcatcher59, can we meet up one of these days. It would be great to meet up and discuss abt underwear. haha. I got alots of questions. Can i pm u later?

think u shd engage a consultant to do a market research............

brainless research topic though........sure score a F for thoughtless topic.

if u r so scared of wasting ur money buying expensive international brand...just stick to local brands lor

cant afford to buy wrong size den dont buy cheap goods online okay?

sld i dig my nose using my left or right finger?

If all these idiot posters dont replies with these idiots remarks and answer my original SIMPLE questions (what size their wearing and waist), then the world would be more peaceful and clean.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.