Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,363 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, previously I used to buy underwear from HP but now after switching to Renoma, quite happy with it especially the comfort and pricing.

The 2 X-Sport boxer I bought the other day is quite comfortable though it is more hugging to the body as it is meant for sports usage. I bought some Renoma boxer underwear previously are made of Cotton and Spanex if not wrong but after long period of wearing, it became loose though.

Guys,

I always look for those type of boxer shorts when I buy new underwear as I like the feeling of wearing a short but not too tight underneath.

I just bought the Renoma X-Sport Boxer from Tangs today, it cost around $17.90 per piece before 20% discount though. It is made of 93% Cleancool and 7% Spandex and it feels great when wearing it.

I did saw some new ranges from CK but the price is kind of expensive but not sure how comfortable it is so did not buy it.

Anyone can give me some examples or advices if I am looking for those type of boxer shorts type, those which will be tight on the skin but not too tight on the private area.

I like DKNY, I find is nice, CK is not too bad as well

anyone like Privet Structure???

Hi.

I especially love Toot (Japan) underwear...like the Paradise version that I'm wearing(see my avatar). It lifts your butt and enhance your package too. I also love Renoma as they are very comfortable. The most comfortable that I've worn is by this brand TM from Japan. They are very expensive costing around >$70 each pair. I own 4 pairs. I bought most of my undies from Sportsmen Asia. They have nice range of sexy to super kinky undies. I have not tried any CK yet.

Have fun exploring the underwears.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Guest tootlover

toot and GMW are my all-time favourites due to their great designs and body-hugging comfort.

mitsunoto's very exotically zen as well.

They also help to give me impetus to work out extra hard in the gym especially at the abs n butts in order to carry off the look.

Hi all, i got questions for all the underwear maniacs out there. When u guys buy underwears, will u always buy exactly according to the waist size stated? Are those size stated by them appropriate for Asians? Are there such things like Asian size, Eurpoean Size, or US size?

Bcos im size M if i follow their waist size guide. But why some brands like those international one always vary like it will be slightly big and loose if i buy M? Should i buy S? will it be too small then?

I need help, cos im going for a year end online underwear shopping spree and i cant really compare their size in person.

this is quite easy to solve, may i suggest tou just go ahead and buy one size that you think might fit you , if after delivery you find that M size doesnt actually fit you next time try to order S size or XS.

As for the M size that doesn,t fit you try selling it or give it away as X,mas gift to a good friend or feeling charitable use it as a gift to someone you would normally not give it to.

Buying things online is always a risk of not getting exactly what you want , you can try to be less uptight about it and just go with the flow.

There are always ways to make vendors take back sold goods , this depend on your negotiations skills.

recently took an interest in enhancer underwear.

they are those undies that make your package look bigger.

might get one or two pairs just for the fun of it. :rolleyes:

any recommendation?

one which i know of is wonderjock from aussiebum.

oh yah where to get this aussiebum wonderjock in singapore?

apparently i only heard that can order online from the website. and exchange rate for AU$ and SGD is not too bad as well. But what about the shipping fees?

I had never bought a pair of Aussiebum underwear.

But just my 2 cents suggestion.

I wear the japan brand TooTs boxer underwear.

The design are very nice. Buy those with a bulge porch design .

It does give you a bigger bulge look. In addition, it enhance your butt.

Guys without big sexy front bulge and bulging butt will look bigger too.

I think TooTs underwear are real sexy.

I had guys commented on me and ask me where I bought it.

If you interested, you may get them at SportsAsiaMen at Chinatown Point.

Prices ranges from $50 to $90 a pair.

Forget about those enhancing underwear.

Havent u heard of International Jock Bulge Booster? now with this u can swell your bulge without buying those expensive one piece enhancer underwear. With this, u can wear it under any of your old underwear or even your swimming trunks! No dont use it when swimming it will attract attention from the girls as well and probably scared the kids.

interjock.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

That's a good design but it will be troublesome wearing that jock bulge and another underwear together.

Uh ... more laundry to do. :yuk:

Yeah right, because the Toots that u recomending that cost $90 a pair will work more magic.

Anyway, of cos it will be troublesome and unpleasant if u r wearing it with those fancy skimpy sexy and tight low waist material like toots. Im talking on wearing it with those manly and butch man brief or boxer like aussiebum and ck and other regular man brand.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

the booster is not very good imo.

somemore your cock is 'exposed', gonna wear another underwear to 'protect' it, if not it will be damn uncomfortable when wearing jeans etc.

i rather wear enhancer underwear lah, all in one.

the booster is not very good imo.

somemore your cock is 'exposed', gonna wear another underwear to 'protect' it, if not it will be damn uncomfortable when wearing jeans etc.

i rather wear enhancer underwear lah, all in one.

Hello, did u even read the purpose of the booster? u have to wear it inside your other underwear, u cant just wear it like that! With the booster u can make any of your old underwear to become enhancer underwear.

For the questions on where to buy it, try www.internationaljocks.com. it only cost ard USD13 not including shipping. Im sorry i dont think its available in Singapore. But it looks quite easy to sew and make so if u let me measure your waist and cock size ill make one for u.

Edited by imchaser

Hello, did u even read the purpose of the booster? u have to wear it inside your other underwear, u cant just wear it like that! With the booster u can make any of your old underwear to become enhancer underwear.

it's too troublesome wearing two pieces of clothings. might as well just get an all-in-1 piece.

Guest -imchaser-
it's too troublesome wearing two pieces of clothings. might as well just get an all-in-1 piece.

Yeah but jeez is u got to wear it with your favorite old underwear. What are u the spoke person for sportsmenasia or somethin? haha.

Yeah but jeez is u got to wear it with your favorite old underwear. What are u the spoke person for sportsmenasia or somethin? haha.

no im just someone interested in enhancer underwear currently and wanna get a pair.

but dunno which one and where to get them. aussiebum wonderjock isn't available in spore i think...

Try the gay shop at 3rd floor of Chinatown Point or just buy from their website at SportsmenAsia.com - can check out the N2N, TOOT, Manstore, Joe Snyder brands etc, all have enhancer styles with different designs..and they also sell cockrings and other sextoys too, so you can also wear the cockring underneath your underwear or swimtrunks for more additional boost :P

Guest Bobdown

There is something about the smell of another's underwear. I really like it when you can see that they were previously boned and there are precum marks. If they are damp that's an added bonus. That reminds me of a straight guy I shared a apartment with, he'd sometimes have wet dreams and put his damp boxers in the laundry bag in the bathroom. Finding them was like a dream come true, I'd whack off while sniffing them and then unload into them, mixing mine with his. You ever try that?

Once I went to my ex-bf house, happened to went into his younger brother room while my bf bathing( his brother went to his girl friend place)...I saw his brother wore brief on the floor....saw some stain on the front of the brief, look like some dry pre-cum, I quickly pick it up and sniff it .Wow!!!! it smell so nice....smell of cum and urine, it make me so horny....by the time my bf is out from the bath, I can't wait to go down on him, suck him hungrily as I sniff a real cock....he was surprise why I am so horny and suck him till he cum twice.....later he fxxk me again......

From that day onward, I always ask my ex-bf to give me his wore brief for me to sniff when we don't meet up.

Last year I rented out one of my room to a Married Chinese Engineer who came here to work. He seem to miss his wife a lot and often called his wife in the evening. Once when he went to work, I went into his room and check, see whether did him spoilt anything in my room. Realised that he leave his wore brief on the floor. Wow!!!!! When I pick it up and see....the front was wet with full load of cum...I just guess either he had a wet dream or he just masturbate in the morning before he went to work....as it fresh I sniff and taste some of the cum...Yummy...It make me so horny....and from that day onward, every morning I will went into his room to check and look for his brief.....everyday I am surprised that he didn't disappointed me .....ha ha....He was so horny.......and strong......I almost wanted to seduce him to my bed room but thinking that he might later refuse to pay his rental that stop me for doing so...But I know he almost wanted to go into my room once when I am watching a pxxn movie inside my bedroom naked and left the door ajar and he pretend walking in and out of the toilet just next to my bed room door. Ha ha....the next morning....I picked up another nice smell brief......full of cum......

Chinese as in mainlander chinese or race? nice/.. yummy

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a TOOT for myself as xmas present after reading from some of the posts here.

Very nice design and good quality because "Made In Japan" but I can' really tell the different after wearing it a few times. Maybe a bit not use to it yet because of the squarish design.

i have the habit of buying underwear. many boxes still hidden away in my cupboard unopened. LOL

my fav brand is still renoma. dunno why.

Fav type of underwear = Jockstrap.

hei i like renoma underwears too, find them very sexy, i got them in many colours, favourite the bright orange contour series

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renoma-Mini-Briefs-U...id=p4634.c0.m14

e orange one looks cool and makes my buldge bigger due to its fit, comfy

like stoner, i have a habit of buying underwear, still have a few boxes unopen.

so nowadays, i try not to venture to underwear section in the shopping center :P

for underwear, i prefer boxer during working day, for the added comfort and freedom...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I only buy Calvin Klein and Toot underwear.

Calvin Klein underwear are for Monday to Friday work wear.

Toot are for weekend sauna and gym wear.

I had bought 12 pieces of Toot underwear. It is really good for wearing and great colourful design. Great for sauna underwear theme nites. Each piece cost about $60 to $80 plus. Toot really fits and bring out the butt and bulge look.

With my lean muscular look, so many guys drool over me at sauna.

But normally I'll run away because I'm a lamp posts. Ha ha ...

For show and not fun . Cock teaser :-p

Edited by ixmog

Toots, cK, 2xist, renoma, unico and recently, DKNY..

Toots not only brings out the butt and groin.. the supports it provide is the best, fits perfectly... unico comes close but not as fitting as toots

ck, 2xist, renoma are for daily wear as they are comfortable... Like the design and cut of DKNY, which i bought for chinese new year.

Favourite - Tanga and bikini... not a boxer guy...

ixmog >>> wow... u super rich lor.... each pair approximately $60 and you have 12 pairs... faint faint...

btw, where you bought them?

You may buy at sportsmenasia located at Chinatown point

I can't remember whether it is 3rd or 4th storey. Go there search the directory.

Alternatively, you may view at their website www.sportsmenasia.com

I was introduced Toot brand undies by my best friend. In the end, I bought so many piece and he only had two.

Ha ha ...

Now i'm like a underwear model. He he ...

When the range of new design comes, I'll go and buy again

one of my "impulse" buy.... the C-IN2 sling brief....

Sling Support

dunno why i buy that.. but the sling is damn uncomfortable.... as if wearing a cockring walking around in public. but the... the bulge is damn impressive. hehe

How it works

Edited by Stoner79

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Sling Support

dunno why i buy that.. but the sling is damn uncomfortable.... as if wearing a cockring walking around in public. but the... the bulge is damn impressive. hehe

How it works

It would be good if you could bring out those hidden boxes in your cupboard to share. What size you wearing?

Any maximizer briefs with a strap around one's cock and balls will be very uncomfortable for wear for the whole day.

That's why I'll never like Cin2 briefs. You are like choking your balls and cock. Feels like wearing a cock ring although I don't use them.

That's why I wear Toot. Best of both world.

Bring out the butt and bulge look.

Hmm ... Sexy

But price not sexy.

Another thing, you guys fetish for underwear exchange is it ?

Washed or worn without washing ?

I do know some guys fetish for worn underwear.

I'm not into these due to personal hygiene reason.

Edited by ixmog

Sling Support

How it works

I have a pair... however, after a few wears... i simply cut the sling... too uncomfortable but the brief itself is nice enough to be looked at when worn, and comfy to wear.

How come no one mention GMW (Good Men Wear), another Japanese brand? Actually this brand was brought into Singapore by Sportsmenasia before they brought in TOOT. I prefer their cutting for boxers bec the sides and back are shorter. TOOT is not bad too.

As for the sling support from C-IN2, their very first batch was comfortable. However, with new batches, they sling seems to be shorter or they did some minor changes to the design and they are no longer that comfortable. I am still wearing the old pair but have snipped off the sling of the newer ones.

What is your prefered choice of underwear? Briefs or boxers?

Also, has anyone tried the brand "TOOT"? I think it is available at SMAsia. It is super costly. Wonder how special is it?

Perry Ellis silky dry-fit Boxers are the best!

They look great, super comfortable (I sleep in them), light and compact, and they are great for traveling (I'd bring only 3 pairs with me regardless of days away from home, a quick wash and they dry instantly).

Shucks! I just realized I might have given myself away during underwear night ...... hmmmm... Racklessbootlegg is a sly dude! Haha!

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Dunno why some of you guys are spending so much on those fancy underwear.

I still find those white Y-front cotton briefs from Byford, Jockey and CK too, the most comfortable to wear in our climate.

Many may say that its so "uncle" to wear them but for me, comfy is the major factor when selecting my purchase.

Anyway, its underwear, who gets to see it.

If I really need to showoff, just wear my CK lor. Haha.

Dunno why some of you guys are spending so much on those fancy underwear.

I still find those white Y-front cotton briefs from Byford, Jockey and CK too, the most comfortable to wear in our climate.

Many may say that its so "uncle" to wear them but for me, comfy is the major factor when selecting my purchase.

Anyway, its underwear, who gets to see it.

If I really need to showoff, just wear my CK lor. Haha.

Actually, those y fronts can be sexy too. Indeed if you have a good body, any underwear can be sexy...

Perry Ellis silky dry-fit Boxers are the best!

They look great, super comfortable (I sleep in them), light and compact, and they are great for traveling (I'd bring only 3 pairs with me regardless of days away from home, a quick wash and they dry instantly).

Shucks! I just realized I might have given myself away during underwear night ...... hmmmm... Racklessbootlegg is a sly dude! Haha!

Perry Ellis... where to get them from? BTW, you could edit your post... then you would not have given yourself away... : )

Actually, those y fronts can be sexy too. Indeed if you have a good body, any underwear can be sexy...

i do agree with you. If anyone has a good body. All underwear look good.

Personally, i dislike G-Strings. It is so uncomfortable and looks gross.

It is like walking around with a string rubbing one's ass.

End of the day, you had a split ass :yuk:

Also, what kind of underwear materials you guys like.

i prefer cotton to polyuthene. More suitable for warm climate here.

what i don't like are those silky smooth material or wire mesh translucent material.

so itchy when u wear it :blink:

Edited by ixmog

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.