Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2020 at 2:43 PM, onsen123 said:

HI, I've got a bunch of Calvin Klein Underwear for sale from different series and colours.

I've got the Steel , Intense Power and Statement Series in many colours.

All are brand new and in box/original packaging. 

Pls DM me if interested ! Thanks

The main forum is not for you to post your ad.

Go the the Service and Biz folder 

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 starts now

Enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase from Nov 7-15 in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

Online apply MALEHQ22 for US22 off every US100 purchase at www.male-hq.com

123631221_3386920574690779_3927671155126080714_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=7Vmu0qsFDcAAX94YBUL&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=2ebc2a60a6e674b9dc2955d2d24623c7&oe=5FCD630B

Underwear is something that makes you feel good and sexy. Most my undies is very skimpy as well and tiny cut as when I purchased them I need to get one size up or two size up. I like undies don't show and undies lines when you wearing your slimfit working pants. So thong and g string is for my working days jockstrap is for fun session brief with my cotton berm.

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 starts now

Enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase from Nov 7-15 in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

Online apply MALEHQ22 for US22 off every US100 purchase at www.male-hq.com

123951665_3392673927448777_7372330408091383931_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=oyNSnyCRVmUAX8UzM-g&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=b203c712883c3e579c4c3145e63092c9&oe=5FCE3233

Recently I saw that there was a sale at Mategear and thought I give them a try again with some of the new styles. Interestingly, I noticed my package was shipped out of Singapore. I thought they are a Korean company. Anyway, the items came today and while I have no problem putting them on my waist, I do think they need to size up a little in the front for the pouch. I think I have a pretty average size, but seriously Mategear needs to add a little more fabric and room. I am not even talking about having an erection. Just regular room. Just ranting. 

I got one of their thongs, it can barely fit my dick, and not even my balls can go in. The Set Yun Mini G. From the pix, on the website, it seems to fit the model but not in real life. 

sexy-mens-underwear-mini-g-seo-yun-air-n

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

9 hours ago, doncoin said:

Recently I saw that there was a sale at Mategear and thought I give them a try again with some of the new styles. Interestingly, I noticed my package was shipped out of Singapore. I thought they are a Korean company. Anyway, the items came today and while I have no problem putting them on my waist, I do think they need to size up a little in the front for the pouch. I think I have a pretty average size, but seriously Mategear needs to add a little more fabric and room. I am not even talking about having an erection. Just regular room. Just ranting. 

I got one of their thongs, it can barely fit my dick, and not even my balls can go in. The Set Yun Mini G. From the pix, on the website, it seems to fit the model but not in real life. 

For mategear, have to buy 1-2 size up.

And for some designs, the pouch is really very small if you bought actual size...so my normal brief size is M but for mategear, I bought XL and so far, it fits fine.

Guest My kkj Hard hard
10 hours ago, doncoin said:

You are just too sexy

made my kkj hard hard 

14 hours ago, doncoin said:

I agree with you as theìr cutting is very small as for myself I take one or two size up. Brand like TM , Mate, Edge, GMW and few other japanese brand you need to take one or two size up.

Edited by fetish69

Male-HQ has an immediate vacancy for a 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲. Join a friendly environment with competitive salary + commission, paid leave, CPF, staff bonus, etc. Find out more at https://www.male-hq.com/blog/we-are-hiring/

we-are-hiring-fb.png

5 hours ago, Silverarrowdan said:

Yes, it is meant to be revealing and sexy.

However, it is not comfortable as daily wear. Maybe more for fun wear.

There are thongs that are comfortable for daily long hours wear. It also needs to get some used to as well. After all, thongs, briefs and boxers have different cuttings. No such thing like  feeling comfortable jumping from one type to another day on the first attempt. 

Edited by bluerunner

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

There are thongs that are comfortable for daily long hours wear. It also needs to get some used to as well. After all, thongs, briefs and boxers have different cuttings. No such thing like  feeling comfortable jumping from one type to another day on the first 

Is true you must try to maked used to it. As for me at first I was not comfortable something in between my crack and it rub ur asshole when you walk after keep on wearing it no turning back. Wear until very shiok. Even fun most of the time I don't removed it I just pull the side to release my cock.

Edited by fetish69

21 minutes ago, Silverarrowdan said:

Not talking about thong cuts in general. I'm talking about Mategear specifically. Their mini series aren't really comfortable as daily wear. Have you tried them?

I do not have underwear from Mate. Only swimwear. But I do have something from other brands that are not comfortable after wearing them for more than 2hours. 

I have Mategear undies and swimwear (both thongs and bikinis) but sold them away. I bought Mategear both from online (Lazada) as well as their website. The Lazada selection is very limited and it is sent by a reseller, if I’m not wrong, hence it’s local shipping. I’m not a big fan of their cutting but this is highly dependent on one’s preference. Agree that their pouches can have more room. 

I prefer the Japanese brands thongs (TM, Egde, GMW and toot) as they fit snugly (do get a larger size if you want it to be more comfortable). There are also various designs to a thong - roomier pouches, or completely seamless front design. Choose whatever rocks your boat : )

Wearing a thong is an acquired taste - once you are on it you wont turn back! 

40 minutes ago, philips said:

I prefer the Japanese brands thongs (TM, Egde, GMW and toot) as they fit snugly (do get a larger size if you want it to be more comfortable). 

I heard many good reviews on TM thong

yes. I agree that thong is addictive 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I heard many good reviews on TM thong

yes. I agree that thong is addictive 

TM is really good and well-made. It’s amazing how many designs they can think of with that small piece of fabric. 

That’s where you can see the difference between the US brands and the Japan-made undies (with the exception of GX3). GX3 undies look really good on their models, but they don’t fit me that well. Similar situation for the US brands like N2N, Rufskin or Charlie. Besides that the stitching for the US brands tend to come off after a few wear. Maybe I am too fat :x

19 minutes ago, philips said:

TM is really good and well-made. It’s amazing how many designs they can think of with that small piece of fabric. 

That’s where you can see the difference between the US brands and the Japan-made undies (with the exception of GX3). GX3 undies look really good on their models, but they don’t fit me that well. Similar situation for the US brands like N2N, Rufskin or Charlie. Besides that the stitching for the US brands tend to come off after a few wear. Maybe I am too fat :x

Check out iSwim. 

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 continues till Nov 15.

Enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase from Nov 7-15 in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

125185609_3400704209979082_4660055809654369795_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=niKWnOFAysUAX-AvL2C&_nc_oc=AQlgfoFY_LN0wYk8DJos3oH01aPtQNjsnB7eimYcdH_LHXFBsH1UfaHcpS8G1RGrNSE&_nc_ht=scontent-sin6-2.xx&oh=561174e4bd3867846a659e6e94d999a9&oe=5FD2C2B6

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲Enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase from Nov 7-15 in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

On 11/11/2020 at 5:30 PM, philips said:

I have Mategear undies and swimwear (both thongs and bikinis) but sold them away. I bought Mategear both from online (Lazada) as well as their website. The Lazada selection is very limited and it is sent by a reseller, if I’m not wrong, hence it’s local shipping. I’m not a big fan of their cutting but this is highly dependent on one’s preference. Agree that their pouches can have more room. 

I prefer the Japanese brands thongs (TM, Egde, GMW and toot) as they fit snugly (do get a larger size if you want it to be more comfortable). There are also various designs to a thong - roomier pouches, or completely seamless front design. Choose whatever rocks your boat : )

If you must wear things, is the Japanese fundoshi more comfortable? Heard you can adjust the tying to fit your hips and butt? 

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲Enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase till Nov 15 in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

124375035_3406204779429025_115542148567631208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=EPwnXr8dkbQAX_HB7AG&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=d3457bdbfccd33f2544b62d9495d2c46&oe=5FD56613

23 hours ago, Easy_man said:

If you must wear things, is the Japanese fundoshi more comfortable? Heard you can adjust the tying to fit your hips and butt? 

There are string designs which will allow you to "adjust" the position in the rear. Fundoshi works the same way - the traditional ones which you have to fold from the cloth. 

However if you are talking about those fundoshi from GX3, it is not adjustable i think. It wears like a normal g-string. 

Go try them - YOLO!

hi i have some AC underwears that I like to let go. All of them only worn it once to try on size and comfy. I am letting them go cos i don't find them comfortable and trying to cut down the number of underwears I have. All are genuine AC and I have the purchase records to show. To see the collections I have, please feel free to check out the link below.

https://twitter.com/stockfitdaddy/status/1327613494183690240?s=24

Cheers!

Rehab Trainer & Sports Massage Therapist
49 173 90 Local Chinese. Whatsapp For Appt: 85338783

Guest Derelict
On 11/10/2020 at 6:33 AM, doncoin said:

Completely agree. The sizing is very small. I bought 2XL and my package cannot go in. It's the mini G and Shi Woo that can't hold your tool.

The Nam Woo cut is better. More room.

Their fulfillment center is actually at Golden Mile Complex. The address is probably at the back of the shipment plastic envelope. Golden Mile Complex. Found out when I shipped the items back.

Guest Neh Neh Pok
On 11/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, Silverarrowdan said:

I'm also a thong lover. My undies drawer is almost exclusive thongs and strings.

MaleHQ, if you are reading this, please expand your thong selection.

Male HQ? Can't find thongs. Only jockstraps by certain brands.

Dept stores stopped stocking thongs and straps because they did not sell. I think last year, dept stores were all clearing those Skinxwear thongs at $10 for two.

Guest Derelict
On 11/11/2020 at 10:40 PM, philips said:

GX3 undies look really good on their models, but they don’t fit me that well. 

My experience too. GX3 M size jockstrap is unwearable.Probably need XL or 2XL. 

But I can wear Renoma (L size), Skinxwear (M size). 

Male-HQ 𝟭𝟭.𝟭𝟭 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲: Last day today to enjoy $22 off every $100 purchase in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

125197073_3409534569096046_1808654213125551193_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=cVAJmzOXCkYAX8fLnUY&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=e3fb2a626061412c16ee1ca5e62b480d&oe=5FD50FA7

17 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

In general, I find that guys are still rather shy to show that he wears a jockstrap or a thong/string in public. 
Come on, guys! Be proud and be confident of yourself. Forget about what others are going to think. Love yourself and be confident of your underwear of choice! 😃

I think they do not want to be seen as parading around which can be construed as a "cruising" activity. 

For me i do not feel the need to "show off" that i'm wearing such gear especially in the changing room of gyms or swimming pools as there are straight people around. 

In general, I find that guys are still rather shy to show that he wears a jockstrap or a thong/string in public. 
Come on, guys! Be proud and be confident of yourself. Forget about what others are going to think. Love yourself and be confident of your underwear of choice! 😃

Thumbs UP !!

1 hour ago, philips said:

For me i do not feel the need to "show off" that i'm wearing such gear especially in the changing room of gyms or swimming pools as there are straight people around. 

Just to set the perception  right, thong and jockstrap are not gay ONLY underwear. 
You mean straight ppl see another man in jockstrap or thong will need to repent for the rest of their life seeing evil ah? 🤭

Just to set the perception  right, thong and jockstrap are not gay ONLY underwear. 
You mean straight ppl see another man in jockstrap or thong will need to repent for the rest of their life seeing evil ah? 🤭

Haha that's not what I meant. I'm perfectly fine changing in my jocks/thongs/strings in the changing room cos i heck care. I wear what I like and who are you to police your opinion on me. Seriously, if any straight guy is checking you out what you are wearing underneath, they are not so straight afterall. 

What i mean is blatant parading in the changing room in these gear :P

Is nothing wrong for straight guy wear thong, g string, jockstrap or even colorful ones. As you most departmental store bring in more vibrant color and those basic color very limit brand and design that put on display.

Underwear & swimwear in one? You got it. All-new 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗺𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 does both with panache. Now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

125498329_3414408675275302_7660726431823719053_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=W6JjJr0HYwwAX_tEk7O&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=4d3df36b21f8a9b2eaa45b897a79f6b4&oe=5FD77173

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.