Male HQ

Sex In Office / Workplace

Brocklm

When I was working in my previous office, there was one time I stayed back till late to complete my work. My then-boyfriend came over to keep me company, though of course in the end I hardly got any work done. We proceeded to the lounge area to fxck with the windows wide open. As it was night time and we didn't switch on the lights while doing it (relying on moonlight and street lamps), I doubt anyone saw us. And even if they did, it must have a been quite a view! Lol.

We were at it for quite a bit and stayed till way past midnight that we got locked in the office. Luckily there were kind souls who were able to get us out.

Had sex in a lab before - was supposed to be getting rectal swap samples, ended up we had full out sex on the floor - considered exchanging underwear even, but i swore off briefs. Happened after working hours, the subject came in after work and I was the assigned staff to "deal with him".

So he top u?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Me too. I turned on my g app at work once. And someone near me chatted with me.. shortly after we exchanged contacts and realised he was my colleague.. a dragonboater btw.. he is super fit and cute.. we decided to meet at one of the toilet in our office block.. we met and we started kissing. He knows how to make me feel shiok.. licking my ear and stuffs.. I then suck his nipple.. then I started blowing him. He could hold for long so I can suck for a long time.. it was great cause we met alot of times since we are colleagues.. talking about it made me kinda miss those sessions..

I took the stairs down to the first floor of my office building after work this evening, because the lift was cranky. Halfway down the stairwell, I saw an opened condom packaging (but no condom inside, ovbiously) thrown at the corner of the staircase landing, and it looked rather new. Someone might have had sex there recently!

Thank you for all your contributions. Reminds me of my experience.

My company adopted a boys' home as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts.

I was tasked to bring a group of teenage boys (14-17 years old) for an expedition in a neighbouring countries.

There were around 20 colleagues on the project.

I had 2 encounters during the trip. The first one with my colleague whom I shared room with when we were in the city.

The second encounter with 3 of those boys while we were showering at the waterfall during the hike.

I will leave the second encounter to another time.

We were in the city for 3 nights before we embark on a 3 days 2 nights expedition.

I shared room with Hin who is around 5-6 years my senior, married but no kids.

Hin's lanky, trimmed frame and friendly demeanour makes him a charming character that is naturally attractive (at least to me).

But as a colleague, i would not even attempt to harbour any thoughts or fanstasy with him.

The second night in the city was my turn for R&R.

I was in the same team with Hin. So a group of 4 friends went out for a quick drink at the pub nearby after lights out for the boys.

We were chit chatting till late and after a few bottles of beer, I was getting a little tipsy.

By the time we returned back to our room, I was high.

I remembered that I was very daring. I started to strip my clothes off my body piece by piece and pretending that Hin was not there.

Hin walked forward to help me stablise myself and asked me to go and shower.

I have stripped to my underwear when he caught hold of me.

I caught the opportunity and pretended to be really high and slumbered into his arm.

Like a big brother, Hin helped me into the tollet stall turn on the tap and asked me to shower.

He left me in the stall and exited the toilet.

I was feeling so drowsy that fell asleep in the toilet while the warm water was running.

I can't remember how long had past when I sense a pair of hands lathering foams on my body.

I was fully naked sitting in the stall and still feeling tipsy.

My senses tell me to just stay put, not do anything and enjoy the moment.

As the hands continue run through my naked body, I can sense mini-me rising.

I almost can sense Hin smiling to himself as he watched my body responding to his touch.

Slowly, I sensed him working towards my nether region, peeling off my foreskin soap my already sensitive dick head.

This was then when I let out a moan and our eyes met.

It was a moment of silence.

"you were unconscious just now". he said.

"I'm sorry, I din mean to trouble you..." i replied with an intense level of awkwardness. Trying to sit up but slipped as the lather was too slippery.

Hin caught hold of me and chucked... "I don't think you are capable of cleaning yourself up, let me help you."

His tone of voice was almost commanding that I relented.

His hands continue to soap up my fully erected prick,

He poured more shower gels onto his palms and started to lather up my scrotum, perineum and anal.

My legs just spreaded on instinct and I closed my eyes, tilted my head backwards to let out a moan.

I was trying my best to control myself so that I will not cum right in front of him.

I was hoping that he will slow down.

But at the same time, it was so erotic and yet embarrassing to be "held by the balls" by a colleague whom I was secretly attracted to.

Anyway, I reckoned that he was also high and was just teasing me.

He was alternating the pressure exerted on my body and moved on to rinse me.

His boxers were almost translucent as it got wet while rinsing me.

I can see a sizable tent stretching underneath the fabric but didn;t not dare to touch him.

The finale came when he was toweling dry me.

under the warmth of his hands, the smell of his breathe and the pressure of his palm,

I can't control anymore and I just stood in front of him and shot my load in his full view and onto his short....

The rest between us is history....

I still missed that night...

Wow that was super hot! Got me all boned up! :)

Ok ok... please allow me to contribute an office story...

I was caught masturbating in my cubicle after office hours by a colleague, Yap, whom i was not exactly on good term with.

He claimed that he videoed my act and blackmailed me with it subsequently.

It was after a few months that I realised that he didn't have any video.

He threatened to send the video to my colleagues if I don't surrender my body to him.

I demanded that if he indeed has such a video, he should show me as proof.

However, he stated matter of factly that I'm no longer in a position to bargain with him....

Out of fear that the alleged video will be leaked out,

I submitted myself to him on 2 evenings.

The first time is full of fear and humiliation.

He had sent me a text to report to the office at 11pm.

I reached the office at the appointed time and was relieved to learn that the office was empty.

Bing... A text came in....

"Go to your cubicle"

I did as instructed, glad to know that there was not a single soul when I entered.

"Strip. Leave your socks on. Fold your clothes neatly. Place them on your desk."

I hesitated and looked around, wondering where he was.

Bing.... Another text "What am I waiting for?"

It feels weird, but I reckoned that I had no other choice.

With as little movement as possible, I removed my clothes, folded them neatly and placed them on my desk.

The most difficult part was the removal of the last piece that protected my modesty - my underwear. I hesitated.

Bing... "When you are done, report to conference room. Only in socks. Do not try to hide."

Then the light in the conference room at the other end of the office turned on and Yap was standing at the entrance.

I was snapped out of my thoughts instantly. Without much doubt, I bent over, removed my underwear and placed it nearly on my desk and proceeded to report to Yap.

Yap, 2 years my senior, confidently walked and take a seat at the other end of the room.

When I reached the door, he waved his fingers, signaling me to enter.

I walked in, closed the door behind me and stood there in the shadow, using my hands to shield my body.

'What did I say about hiding yourself?' Yap commented quietly with a frown.

I placed my hands by my side upon his command... Almost like a school boy.

Standing in front of him, naked... I can sense his gaze caressing my body and ending at my pair of socks. The awareness only wearing my socks and nothing else serves to heighten my sense of nakedness.

"So this is how my competitor looks like in his birthday suit." Exclaimed Yap.

"Come nearer,"

I did as told with a sense of defiant and at the same time.

Throwing a ruler on the floor, Yap demanded....

"I want the vital statistic of my subject. Report to me your length flaccid and when erected."

I was stunned, but did as I was told.

All these was only rewarded with more ridicule from him.

To be continue.....

• 4 weeks later...

Apart from the above stories of sex with my colleagues in office, i also invited another guy to my office for sex.

I used jack'd to chat with this guy that was working near my office. We have chat the whole day before he asked me

if i want to meet him as he is horny and wanted to have some fun. I told him that i am still in office but alone. He asked if we

Can meet, i asked him if he is ok to meet me in office. He says he is ok so i went to open my office door and let him in.

While inside the office, i locked my office door and we proceed to the meeting room. Inside the room, we chat awhile before he

Kissed me and begin to take off his clothes. I followed suit. Naked in the room with lube and condoms, we had sex in the room.

I fondled his dick and sucked it hard. He moan loud and wanted more then i go on to rim his ass and followed by anal him. He

Moan and moan and we fucked for 20 mins before we both cummed. We used wet tissue to clean up and i see him out of my office.

An enjoyable fun night and we did a few times thereafter.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to share my story with you guy! I do had an experience having sex but not in my workplace nor with my colleagues! I was having sex fun with a senior doctor inside the clinic at the hospital. It happened many years back. I had been seeing this doctor for over a years, We are quite closed by then. Usually this doctor will be alone inside the clinic without any nurses around. The clinic was at the 3rd floor corner next to the wards so not many patients was waiting to see this doctor, perhaps I am the only one. I'm not able to tell you who is this doctor or which hospital is it when it happened. I do not want to get myself & that doctor into any troubles. This doctor was a married man around 50 plus. We had oral sex on the clinic bed. It was a wonderful amazing experiences for both of Us!     

• 2 weeks later...

Hot Filipino buddy of mine loves sex around the office. He has invited me for a visit a couple of times.

There is a very quiet clean toilet at work where we never get interrupted as he gets down on his knees and starts slurping on my cock. I would hold on to his head as I enjoy the sensation.

He'd lick it, suck it and taste it until I am ready to cum and then he'll stick out his tongue till I cum and he'd suck me clean.

I wish I could convince a few other guys to join me in feeding him at the office.

Thank you for all your contributions. Reminds me of my experience.

My company adopted a boys' home as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts.

I was tasked to bring a group of teenage boys (14-17 years old) for an expedition in a neighbouring countries.

There were around 20 colleagues on the project.

I had 2 encounters during the trip. The first one with my colleague whom I shared room with when we were in the city.

The second encounter with 3 of those boys while we were showering at the waterfall during the hike.

I will leave the second encounter to another time.

We were in the city for 3 nights before we embark on a 3 days 2 nights expedition.

I shared room with Hin who is around 5-6 years my senior, married but no kids.

Hin's lanky, trimmed frame and friendly demeanour makes him a charming character that is naturally attractive (at least to me).

But as a colleague, i would not even attempt to harbour any thoughts or fanstasy with him.

The second night in the city was my turn for R&R.

I was in the same team with Hin. So a group of 4 friends went out for a quick drink at the pub nearby after lights out for the boys.

We were chit chatting till late and after a few bottles of beer, I was getting a little tipsy.

By the time we returned back to our room, I was high.

I remembered that I was very daring. I started to strip my clothes off my body piece by piece and pretending that Hin was not there.

Hin walked forward to help me stablise myself and asked me to go and shower.

I have stripped to my underwear when he caught hold of me.

I caught the opportunity and pretended to be really high and slumbered into his arm.

Like a big brother, Hin helped me into the tollet stall turn on the tap and asked me to shower.

He left me in the stall and exited the toilet.

I was feeling so drowsy that fell asleep in the toilet while the warm water was running.

I can't remember how long had past when I sense a pair of hands lathering foams on my body.

I was fully naked sitting in the stall and still feeling tipsy.

My senses tell me to just stay put, not do anything and enjoy the moment.

As the hands continue run through my naked body, I can sense mini-me rising.

I almost can sense Hin smiling to himself as he watched my body responding to his touch.

Slowly, I sensed him working towards my nether region, peeling off my foreskin soap my already sensitive dick head.

This was then when I let out a moan and our eyes met.

It was a moment of silence.

"you were unconscious just now". he said.

"I'm sorry, I din mean to trouble you..." i replied with an intense level of awkwardness. Trying to sit up but slipped as the lather was too slippery.

Hin caught hold of me and chucked... "I don't think you are capable of cleaning yourself up, let me help you."

His tone of voice was almost commanding that I relented.

His hands continue to soap up my fully erected prick,

He poured more shower gels onto his palms and started to lather up my scrotum, perineum and anal.

My legs just spreaded on instinct and I closed my eyes, tilted my head backwards to let out a moan.

I was trying my best to control myself so that I will not cum right in front of him.

I was hoping that he will slow down.

But at the same time, it was so erotic and yet embarrassing to be "held by the balls" by a colleague whom I was secretly attracted to.

Anyway, I reckoned that he was also high and was just teasing me.

He was alternating the pressure exerted on my body and moved on to rinse me.

His boxers were almost translucent as it got wet while rinsing me.

I can see a sizable tent stretching underneath the fabric but didn;t not dare to touch him.

The finale came when he was toweling dry me.

under the warmth of his hands, the smell of his breathe and the pressure of his palm,

I can't control anymore and I just stood in front of him and shot my load in his full view and onto his short....

The rest between us is history....

I still missed that night...

woooaa man.. u left me with wet undies at work lols.. had to use tissues to make it dry.. ur way of story telling is kewl.. n fun.. 

good to hear u had ur fantasies worked out well enough in real..

• 2 weeks later...

Where is this?

Hot Filipino buddy of mine loves sex around the office. He has invited me for a visit a couple of times.

There is a very quiet clean toilet at work where we never get interrupted as he gets down on his knees and starts slurping on my cock. I would hold on to his head as I enjoy the sensation.

He'd lick it, suck it and taste it until I am ready to cum and then he'll stick out his tongue till I cum and he'd suck me clean.

I wish I could convince a few other guys to join me in feeding him at the office.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wahahah... thank you...

the sharing just made fond memories return.....

Let me continue.... to the best of my ability...

I woke up feeling very uncertain the next morning.

When my mind got cleared of all traces of lust, guilt and uncertainly was the emotions that hit me.

I did not dare to move too much for fear of waking Hin as he was lying motionless in the next bed.

He slept topless and back faced me.

I remembered looking at his back, not overly muscular but manly, his shoulder was moving up and down in rhythm with his breathing.

As guilty as I felt, I also have this unexplainable impulse to want to stretch over and run my hand down his back.

I recalled having one hand on my manhood, caressing myself and lost in my thoughts.

Just as my mind started to wonder off, Hin stirred in his bed and turned over.

In a sweep of a moment, too fast for me to react, our eyes met again.

I pretended to look away and tried to look as if I just woke up too.

Just like the brightest beam of sun ray shooting across the horizon, he greeted me with the sunniest smile.

"Hey dude," he asked. "Did you rest well last night? You were sleeping like a dead log."

I responded with obvious embarassment....

"Mmmmm..... did I snore? I'm sorry if I have disturbed you?"

"Oh... not at all... don't worry." He smiled again. "You won't snoring, just breathing very deeply."

I though that was nice of him to say that.

Garnering whatever courage i can find, i decided to talk about the night before.

"Look, about last night...."

"Oh, don't worry about last night. You were just too tired and couldn't think straight. HAhahaa...

His reply was so candid that I did not know how to respond.

I grabbed a pillow and threw right at him and exclaimed with laughter "KNN!" hoping to break the awkwardness in me.

Admidst all the laughters and throwing of pillows at each other,

I got so excited that I jumped out of my bed and leap onto his, wanting to wrestle with him.

I have totally fogotten about the woody that I was spotting and of course, my nakedness.

It was only when I am on his bed that I realised that I might have done something inappropriate again.

I quickly jumped off him, apologies and walked towards the toilet.

Hin was taken aback too.

Before I entered the toilet, Hin opened his mouth....

"Are you gay?" I didn't sense any hint of condemnation, he sounded almost affirming.

I turned back, standing before Hin, naked, with a semi.

Knowing that I probably have no way to hide and no where to run.

"I guess you know that answer...." I answered, trying my best to look normal and moving my hands to cover my nakedness.

"Hey dude, don't worry, no issue, come sit here, let's talk."

He pointed to my bed and in a swift motion, threw a pillow for me to cover my modesty.

Like a little boy under command, I followed his instructions while wondering what is there to talk about.

"Look, I am sorry about what happened, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to destroy our friendship...."

"It's ok, I know." He interrupted my rattling. He smiled.

"huh? you know what?" I asked as I hoped that I had not opened my big mouth.

"Maybe I know that you are gay all along?" He chuckled.

That was the most unnerving statement that I have heard in the longest time.

"I...."

"I have gay friends you know? and I am perfectly cool with that." He interrupted me again.

Just then, someone knocked on the door....

It was the boys...

Hin turned to the door and said....

"Ok, we are coming... see you at the breakfast place."

"ok.... that's all for now.... we catch up tonight?"

With that he hurried me to wash myself up and gave me a smack on my butt as I moved....

Dammit it's like a dream tho omgggggg

• 1 month later...