Male HQ

Sex In Office / Workplace

Brocklm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/02/2016 at 6:17 PM, semb23chn said:

used to hook up with a couple guys working in the same company building as me. we would go to handicapped toilet and i would strip naked and get sucked off thoroughly. damn thrilling

Ahhh, good ol' days...

I've brought guys to my office twice before to have fun. Have to double, triple check and confirm that none of my colleagues would return office first before I bring the guy over. Imagine the shock for all should anyone came into office and caught us in action. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 4:09 PM, Hornybtm said:

I've brought guys to my office twice before to have fun. Have to double, triple check and confirm that none of my colleagues would return office first before I bring the guy over. Imagine the shock for all should anyone came into office and caught us in action. Lol

there is always something call cctv that deters me from doing that although my ex always meet me or pick me up when im working late.

colleagues wise, i would say too good of a work life balance so seldom see them ot till after 8

On 21/12/2014 at 10:44 PM, Da Rius said:

Did a few times in my previous office.

My office access card allows staff to access the office till 8pm on Weekdays. After 8pm, staff trying to access the premises using their access card will be denied access. Furthermore, there are no CCTV systems in place being a small office, making it conducive for fun the moment all my colleagues goes home.

OT once, and was already around 7pm+ when my last colleague left the office. Called up the 'G' app and managed to hook up a fellow exec who just knocked off from an office building nearby, Bingo! Lucky for me (and him!) we were both into executive wear! Huge turn-on! He was immediately invited to my office.

He arrived in matter of 20 minutes, in white exec shirt with a dark blue tie, and a nice fitting pair of formal pants. Pulled him straight into my office and we started kissing, engaging in a tongue battle. His hands roamed all over my body and mine went straight for his nipples. I gave him nipples a nice little pinch and his hard breathing gave him away, that was his sensitive spot.

Without any ado, I went straight for his nipples after I unbutton his shirt, attacking his nipples ferociously. He started breathing heavily again, trying to control his moans, but, he just lost his control after a short while with me attacking his nipples relentlessly, left nipple after the right. His moans just turns me on so much. At this stage, we were so high, that I couldn't care anymore if anyone were to hear us. :P

As he moans, my dick grew a lot harder and harder, leaking those crystal clear sweet precum at the same time. I unzipped my pants and he helped me fish it out of my pants. He then used both his hands to bring my head up and our mouth met once again. Then he started polishing my dickhead, sending me into ecstasy, moaning right into his mouth. I figured that he might be into the same, so I unzipped his pinstripe black exec pants and fished out his dick as well. He's already darn wet by then, perfect for polishing I thought! I started polishing his dickhead the same way he did it to me, it sent shivers down his body and that is a signal that he enjoyed it so damn much.

He then whispered into my ears: "You're making me very very high and I'm close. I don't want this to end so soon". Right after that, he removed his tie and brought my hands to the back of my head, then used his tie to tie up my hands. I realised that he didn't wanted me to stimulate him further until he had enough.

He then pulled an office chair and sat me down.

"Close your eyes, and enjoy this..." He whispered into my ears again, before giving my ears a little nibble.

I closed my eyes and tried to feel what he was doing to me. First, my shirt got partially unbuttoned... and next thing I know, a warm and wet sensation hit my right nipple! I can't remember how long I moaned but he just kept doing it and doing it real well, right nipple, then left... then right again. Giving my nipples light licks, then sucking it hard, and then light nibbles and repeat the whole cycle.

Then without notice, he went straight for my dick, licking my dick head gently for a while, taking in all my precum that is leaking consistently from my dick. I pleaded for him to start sucking me hard and suck it hard he did. He took my whole 6 inch dick in and sucked on it like a lollipop. He engulfed it and deep throat me till I had to ask him to stop, he sucked so well that I nearly shot right down his throat!

What happened next was a little unexpected. Never done this before, but I kinda liked it! He ran his hands down my thigh and...............

(to be continued)

I dont understand why isnt anyone else bothered that you didnt continue your story.

I've been waiting patiently for such a long time God damn it.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:03 PM, iwannac said:

I dont understand why isnt anyone else bothered that you didnt continue your story.

I've been waiting patiently for such a long time

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?

There is something called fantasy (u can go google for some) or copy&paste

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I brought a hunky Filipino fella back to my office on a Saturday morning once a few years back. I basically showered him the view from my office and before we both knew it, I was on my knees getting face fucked by him. But we didn't get in too deep cos we were worried of getting caught.

So we ended up jerking off and I sent him off!:)

It was a good Saturday morning indeed! 

9 minutes ago, justanotherguysg said:

How about if you are the boss.. What would you do

though it is cleared of evidence, I think I can smell something fishy , esp if it s a glass type of table, I can see stains?

If I m the boss, if I m muscular and handsome and young( if only, if ...like real) , I will grab u in and give you a "lecture" , after the lecture is punishment meted out...

Off your formal wear

- end of my fantasy

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2016 at 4:38 PM, inexperience said:

I brought a hunky Filipino fella back to my office on a Saturday morning once a few years back. I basically showered him the view from my office and before we both knew it, I was on my knees getting face fucked by him. But we didn't get in too deep cos we were worried of getting caught.

So we ended up jerking off and I sent him off!:)

It was a good Saturday morning indeed! 

Would live to experience once haha

1 hour ago, Brocklm said:

I met a foreign guy at his office two months ago at his office on saturday afternoon. He was clearing some paper work and saw my grindr profile. We were chatting awhile and he asked me to meet him at his office. It was around Clifford Pier area his office.

Once i reach his office level, he came out from his office and open the door for me. We toured and chat abit around the office before he showed me to a meeting room.

In the meeting room, he was asking how we are doing it.

We both take off our clothes and start to kiss and then proceed to remove our pants and underwears. He went down to suck on my dick and till i got precum and eventually i cum all over his face.

We used wet tissue to clean up and then i left his office. It was intense and quite fun but no anal only coz no condom and lube. 

So hot. Lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My  office is a good place for anything sex related either in the morning or after office hours. 

Office size is for like 40-50 people but all have shifted except for 4-5 of us and 99% of the people reach at 10am. 

I reach at 9am and anything is possible inside. 1 of the toilet cubicle  is big enough to lie down and have sex. :)

Too bad need to go in with pass and to get that pass have to check against a namelist.

4 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

My  office is a good place for anything sex related either in the morning or after office hours. 

Office size is for like 40-50 people but all have shifted except for 4-5 of us and 99% of the people reach at 10am. 

I reach at 9am and anything is possible inside. 1 of the toilet cubicle  is big enough to lie down and have sex. :)

Too bad need to go in with pass and to get that pass have to check against a namelist.

wah. so heavily secured ah? need namelist siol. 

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Yeah.worst than my workplc la

my workplace only requires pass entry to our office. otherwise, even at the security to change V pass also don't need so much work. 

just that inside my office got security camera everywhere. no hanky panky. uh uh... 

Can still remember my intern days when I had fun with my supervisor attached to me throughout the duration of my stay.