Male HQ

Sex In Office / Workplace

Brocklm

On 08/06/2017 at 6:45 AM, transmissionsm said:

My  office is a good place for anything sex related either in the morning or after office hours. 

Office size is for like 40-50 people but all have shifted except for 4-5 of us and 99% of the people reach at 10am. 

I reach at 9am and anything is possible inside. 1 of the toilet cubicle  is big enough to lie down and have sex. :)

Too bad need to go in with pass and to get that pass have to check against a namelist.

You never know what if some people reached before 10 for work LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why seen cannot be unseen...

Below was what happened to me last Friday.

My office has a gym and hardly anyone uses it especially Friday evening when everyone chiong to go back on the dot...i went to gym and true enough was the only one there. After my gym session around 8pm+ when i head back to office to pack my stuff, cos my cubicle is next to the door, before even entering  i noticed my AM  (let just call him C) hp was still on his desk (he sits next to me) playing music (his habit and quite annoying since i am just next door to him). Thinking that he might be in the gents so i entered quietly without turning on the lights trying to scare him when he's back (since still hungry ghost month) but after waiting for a while no show so i decided to go around to investigate and what i saw really was my wildest dream came true...another colleague (lets call him W) from another department but sharing same floor office space was doggie stylying C...both naked and fucking in the meeting room in pitch dark except some weak light shone in from opp building. 

Here's the issue...both C and W are married. C has a daughter K1 and he places her at one of the childcare near our office. I met his wife a few times when she dropped by pick up their daughter and go home together. W has 2 kids...although i don't interact with staff from the other department but he is on my radar...chatty and good looking guy and he can easily pass off as fresh grad despite almost 35...C also on my radar but i prefer to draw the line between work and personal life. They were back facing me and i stood there like almost a minute (watching them moaning and W trusting C as if C is his bitch lol) not sure what to do. In the end, i stepped out, re-entered office and switched on all the lights before stepping out pretending to use the gents and re-entered 3 minutes later. By then C was already back at his desk pretending to work (but can see from his face the shocked and panicked he must had felt-face and ears were red; clothes also put on in a hurry - misaligned). So we small talk a while and i replied just finished gym session and going back in a while after cooling down. C on the other hand faked that he forgot a piece of important work so came back to finish it. At this point i saw the other side of the level lights were also on so i kaypoh and went over and see who else still around. I saw W was perspiring and pretending to work as well. I didn't asked much and went back to inform C that W was still around. C sheepishly replied he was not awared and so the 3 of us just pretended to continue to do our own stuff.

After a while close to 9pm, C said he's  going back and took the lift down and shortly after he left, W left too. I waited a while before heading to the W's cubicle and i saw a ball of paper in his trash bin. It was wrapped in few layers and upon opening till the last layer, i saw a used condom (no cum- i think i spoiled their fun). I rewrapped as how it looked originally and placed it back carefully to its initial location.

I need serious advice please...

C is aware i am AJ (in fact the whole office is gossiping behind my back cos ususlly i dressed "loud" to work but we adopt a don't ask don't tell mentality lol). C is my immediate supervisor and usually i will disturb him to entertain myself...he didn't reject me but just "remind" me don't over do it especially in the office ( enjoy  resting my head on his back when he chased me for report  and the aunties in my office always throw us the dirty look when they saw me doing that haha). C and W age gap is very close (2 yrs apart... i CSI those on my radar haha). What you guys think i should do cos its weighing heavily in my chest...should i confront C and told him what i saw last Friday night? He can't deny it but will be awkward for the 3 of us from then on (i meeting C next week for my appraisal also lol). But the evil side of me want to participate if C and W are just having casual fling  (making out with W i will die happy lol and C will be a bonus!). But if C and W are closet couple then i will be "homewrecker". If C (and W) choose to ignore my question then will they have the impression i trying blackmail them? The synergy in my team is good and if C and W quit bcos of this i will feel bad too...what should i do...

Edited by windinthewillow
grammar spelling and some contents left out

On 9/21/2017 at 8:57 PM, windinthewillow said:

Why seen cannot be unseen...

Below was what happened to me last Friday.

My office has a gym and hardly anyone uses it especially Friday evening when everyone chiong to go back on the dot...i went to gym and true enough was the only one there. After my gym session around 8pm+ when i head back to office to pack my stuff, cos my cubicle is next to the door, before even entering  i noticed my AM  (let just call him C) hp was still on his desk (he sits next to me) playing music (his habit and quite annoying since i am just next door to him). Thinking that he might be in the gents so i entered quietly without turning on the lights trying to scare him when he's back (since still hungry ghost month) but after waiting for a while no show so i decided to go around to investigate and what i saw really was my wildest dream came true...another colleague (lets call him W) from another department but sharing same floor office space was doggie stylying C...both naked and fucking in the meeting room in pitch dark except some weak light shone in from opp building. 

Here's the issue...both C and W are married. C has a daughter K1 and he places her at one of the childcare near our office. I met his wife a few times when she dropped by pick up their daughter and go home together. W has 2 kids...although i don't interact with staff from the other department but he is on my radar...chatty and good looking guy and he can easily pass off as fresh grad despite almost 35...C also on my radar but i prefer to draw the line between work and personal life. They were back facing me and i stood there like almost a minute (watching them moaning and W trusting C as if C is his bitch lol) not sure what to do. In the end, i stepped out, re-entered office and switched on all the lights before stepping out pretending to use the gents and re-entered 3 minutes later. By then C was already back at his desk pretending to work (but can see from his face the shocked and panicked he must had felt-face and ears were red; clothes also put on in a hurry - misaligned). So we small talk a while and i replied just finished gym session and going back in a while after cooling down. C on the other hand faked that he forgot a piece of important work so came back to finish it. At this point i saw the other side of the level lights were also on so i kaypoh and went over and see who else still around. I saw W was perspiring and pretending to work as well. I didn't asked much and went back to inform C that W was still around. C sheepishly replied he was not awared and so the 3 of us just pretended to continue to do our own stuff.

After a while close to 9pm, C said he's  going back and took the lift down and shortly after he left, W left too. I waited a while before heading to the W's cubicle and i saw a ball of paper in his trash bin. It was wrapped in few layers and upon opening till the last layer, i saw a used condom (no cum- i think i spoiled their fun). I rewrapped as how it looked originally and placed it back carefully to its initial location.

I need serious advice please...

C is aware i am AJ (in fact the whole office is gossiping behind my back cos ususlly i dressed "loud" to work but we adopt a don't ask don't tell mentality lol). C is my immediate supervisor and usually i will disturb him to entertain myself...he didn't reject me but just "remind" me don't over do it especially in the office ( enjoy  resting my head on his back when he chased me for report  and the aunties in my office always throw us the dirty look when they saw me doing that haha). C and W age gap is very close (2 yrs apart... i CSI those on my radar haha). What you guys think i should do cos its weighing heavily in my chest...should i confront C and told him what i saw last Friday night? He can't deny it but will be awkward for the 3 of us from then on (i meeting C next week for my appraisal also lol). But the evil side of me want to participate if C and W are just having casual fling  (making out with W i will die happy lol and C will be a bonus!). But if C and W are closet couple then i will be "homewrecker". If C (and W) choose to ignore my question then will they have the impression i trying blackmail them? The synergy in my team is good and if C and W quit bcos of this i will feel bad too...what should i do...

If this is true, this is pretty hot stuff.

Everyone's aware of what happened, so I feel that making it known amongst yourselves will help make your interactions with them less awkward. Whether they let you be the 3rd player in this or not, that's a separate matter. Besides, you already have leverage with the knowledge of their tryst, so if you can make them behave more normally around you (I'm sure they're avoiding you as much as possible now), while having a hold over them, why not do that?

I understand the allure of having 3-some with 2 bi-married guys, especially if one or both is your dream guy(s).

Since you know they're not aversive to sex with men, if you REALLY want, you could prod either one further for some fun with you. Best not to 3-some yet. xD

It's especially tricky when one of them is your boss, though. I scared if you divulged what you saw to either of them, your position in the company might be sabotaged.

This is especially true since the OTHER two (C and W) have families, and might be scared that you out-ed them, thereby destroying two families.

Or, they might be scared that THEIR jobs might be at risk, and thus decide to sacrifice you instead.

Alternatively, pretend nothing happened. Just continue joking and disturb C. Might even go further and ask if he wants fun. Only if he accepts, then you might reveal to him that you know there is something between him and W.  Since you don't interact much with W, probably shouldn't go to him with this info directly. He might see it as a threatening gesture.

In any case, choose wisely.

And hope you have a sexy 3-some soon! xD:P

• 1 month later...

Like to read all you all posts. Below is My own experience:- 

It started with the popular apps. We know each other via grindrl.  It was my fault as I don't cum for two weeks. My blood was boiling after lunch time. Keep having erotic topics with him in the chat room. Finally, he said he want to see my hot dick. I met him at his office building toilet. I stood at the urinal and slapped my hard dick again my hands. Swinging my long dick left and right. He stood behind me and blow my hear gently and another hands play with my nipples. Slowly down to my dick. I just close my eyes and enjoy. After awhile, we are quite worry if they have other people may come in. So, i unzipped my pants and plan to leave. After washed my hands, I became more horny. I used my hard dick rubbed against his back side (both r with pants). He also became more horny when he fell the hot rock on his butt. He supported his body against the full height mirror wall. I pulled his tie and kissed him while I was rubbing my dick with his butt. Like to see his horny lips and face impression via the mirror. 

Thereafter, we went back to work without cum. We can't focus on work thereafter as I had lot of pre-cum.

He invited me to go to his office after 6pm that day. He said he like to show me how he served other people dick. I was so scared and yet want to try something adventurous. I agreed at last.

I went to his office as instructed. I entered his office conference room. The big conference table became my "bed" thereafter. he instructed me to lay on the table. As usual, he kissed my nipples against my white formal clothes. My clothes was wet now. I need to control my horny sound. He is damn good in fore play. Like it so much. Thereafter, he tied me up with his tie and i had few round of edging. He like to see my dick and tight balls out from the unzipped black formal pants and topless. We rubbed our body on the table. We were enjoying in stroking our dick together with formal clothes. Damn ! I felt quite suffer as I need to control my 2 weeks cum.

Thereafter, he called me  to serve him like what he did to me. At last, we cum on the conference room table. The 2 weeks volume thick base cum was shot with high speed as I had 1 hour of foreplay and edging. Thanks God !
-The End-

Edited by Alan88

4 hours ago, Alan88 said:

Like to read all you all posts. Below is My own experience:- 

It started with the popular apps. We know each other via grindrl.  It was my fault as I don't cum for two weeks. My blood was boiling after lunch time. Keep having erotic topics with him in the chat room. Finally, he said he want to see my hot dick. I met him at his office building toilet. I stood at the urinal and slapped my hard dick again my hands. Swinging my long dick left and right. He stood behind me and blow my hear gently and another hands play with my nipples. Slowly down to my dick. I just close my eyes and enjoy. After awhile, we are quite worry if they have other people may come in. So, i unzipped my pants and plan to leave. After washed my hands, I became more horny. I used my hard dick rubbed against his back side (both r with pants). He also became more horny when he fell the hot rock on his butt. He supported his body against the full height mirror wall. I pulled his tie and kissed him while I was rubbing my dick with his butt. Like to see his horny lips and face impression via the mirror. 

Thereafter, we went back to work without cum. We can't focus on work thereafter as I had lot of pre-cum.

He invited me to go to his office after 6pm that day. He said he like to show me how he served other people dick. I was so scared and yet want to try something adventurous. I agreed at last.

I went to his office as instructed. I entered his office conference room. The big conference table became my "bed" thereafter. he instructed me to lay on the table. As usual, he kissed my nipples against my white formal clothes. My clothes was wet now. I need to control my horny sound. He is damn good in fore play. Like it so much. Thereafter, he tied me up with his tie and i had few round of edging. He like to see my dick and tight balls out from the unzipped black formal pants and topless. We rubbed our body on the table. We were enjoying in stroking our dick together with formal clothes. Damn ! I felt quite suffer as I need to control my 2 weeks cum.

Thereafter, he called me  to serve him like what he did to me. At last, we cum on the conference room table. The 2 weeks volume thick base cum was shot with high speed as I had 1 hour of foreplay and edging. Thanks God !
-The End-

Y thanks god.not thank him?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've had quite a few (okay a lot) of encounters in my previous work place. Since there's only 2 people in the office (just me and my boss, my other colleague is working remotely overseas), I'm usually left alone after 6. The office is quite small and has no CCTV but it's a huge place to have sex in. Had to make sure to clean properly and spray air freshener after sex to hide any trace. The guy who took over my desk had no idea that guys had been having sex on that lol my bad.

Edited by yoo_ris

10 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Had sex with one computer-related sales vendor back in 2011 (previous company).

Had encountered some problems with one an add-on card during some testing in the lab. So I arranged the application engineer to come and help to troubleshoot the problem the next day (happened to be a Friday). Have met this application engineer quite a number of times as he was assigned to deal with our company computer-related issues.

Because I have a meeting with another dept from 9am to 3pm, hence I have requested the application engineer to drop by at 4pm.

He got tied up with another client and hence he reached my office at 4.45pm. I brought him to the lab to look at the problem. The problem seems serious and the clock was ticking. At 5.30pm, all the colleagues be it in the office or lab have left as it was a TGIF day.

As the special computer tower was placed on the floor under a table, hence all this while, the application engineer had to squat down to do the troubleshooting. Since it was a Friday, hence I guess most company will allow their staff to dress down, ie, they can wear jeans to work instead of business pants. 

From the time he squatted down until my colleagues has left from the lab, I have been peeping at his ass cleavage. Kind of making me horny and in fact, I was semi hard down in my jeans. As there was only him and left in the lab, my mind started to wander with dirty fantasy. Suddenly, he stood up and asked if he can go to the gents, so I led the way to the gents. After he finished his urine, I brought him back to the lab again to continue with the troubleshooting.

I noticed that he has forgotten to unzip his jeans and saw something white which I guess must be his underwear. Before he squatted down, my hand just automatically went over to his jeans and wanted to zip for him. He was kind of shocked. 

"Hey, not to worry, you forgotten to zip ur jeans and I just wanna zip up for u" And since nobody left inside the lab, I got kind of daring to feel his bulge while pretending to zip his jeans. Then his right hand quickly hold onto my right hand and wanted to put away from his jeans. My left hand immediately slide into his jeans and started to feel his white bulge. Instead of avoiding it, he just stand back to lean against the table while letting me to continue to caress his bulge. Since he kept silent and seems like enjoying it, I unzip his jeans and pull it down. The white bulge was getting bigger with a wet patch over at the top of the underwear. 

I went over to lick that wet bulge and can taste a mix of his urine and precum.. nice taste.... Then started to lick his shaft and balls until the white underwear was almost 65% wet before I pull down his underwear to expose his fully erected cock. Then I turned him over,  spread his ass cheeks and started to use my finger to rub his hole. This time, my manhood was already 100% erected and I quickly unzip my jeans and pull down my underwear and started to rub his ass hole using my fully erected cock.

He started to moan and ......

and ..... then ?

2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Had encountered some problems with one an add-on card during some testing in the lab. So I arranged the application engineer to come and help to troubleshoot the problem the next day (happened to be a Friday). Have met this application engineer quite a number of times as he was assigned to deal with our company computer-related issues.

Because I have a meeting with another dept from 9am to 3pm, hence I have requested the application engineer to drop by at 4pm.

He got tied up with another client and hence he reached my office at 4.45pm. I brought him to the lab to look at the problem. The problem seems serious and the clock was ticking. At 5.30pm, all the colleagues be it in the office or lab have left as it was a TGIF day.

As the special computer tower was placed on the floor under a table, hence all this while, the application engineer had to squat down to do the troubleshooting. Since it was a Friday, hence I guess most company will allow their staff to dress down, ie, they can wear jeans to work instead of business pants. 

From the time he squatted down until my colleagues has left from the lab, I have been peeping at his ass cleavage. Kind of making me horny and in fact, I was semi hard down in my jeans. As there was only him and left in the lab, my mind started to wander with dirty fantasy. Suddenly, he stood up and asked if he can go to the gents, so I led the way to the gents. After he finished his urine, I brought him back to the lab again to continue with the troubleshooting.

I noticed that he has forgotten to unzip his jeans and saw something white which I guess must be his underwear. Before he squatted down, my hand just automatically went over to his jeans and wanted to zip for him. He was kind of shocked. 

"Hey, not to worry, you forgotten to zip ur jeans and I just wanna zip up for u" And since nobody left inside the lab, I got kind of daring to feel his bulge while pretending to zip his jeans. Then his right hand quickly hold onto my right hand and wanted to put away from his jeans. My left hand immediately slide into his jeans and started to feel his white bulge. Instead of avoiding it, he just stand back to lean against the table while letting me to continue to caress his bulge. Since he kept silent and seems like enjoying it, I unzip his jeans and pull it down. The white bulge was getting bigger with a wet patch over at the top of the underwear. 

I went over to lick that wet bulge and can taste a mix of his urine and precum.. nice taste.... Then started to lick his shaft and balls until the white underwear was almost 65% wet before I pull down his underwear to expose his fully erected cock. Then I turned him over,  spread his ass cheeks and started to use my finger to rub his hole. This time, my manhood was already 100% erected and I quickly unzip my jeans and pull down my underwear and started to rub his ass hole using my fully erected cock.

Lucky :clap:daddy 

On 10/01/2018 at 12:12 AM, yoo_ris said:

I’m having flashbacks the whole day when I was still a whore (kidding, still am) so I decided to share one of my encounters to get this off my head.

I started using Grindr only after a few months that I started to work in my previous company. During the first few days of using the app, the closest guys would be a few hundred meters away. Then one day, there’s a guy who was only about 25m away from me. I was a bit nervous because I didn’t want someone in the office building know about my existence (one building is too small for 2 gay guys to work in haha).

Tryin not to make contact with this guy, he actually messaged me first. He asked if I’m the new guy in the building on the 4th floor. I was nervous and a bit hesitant to answer at first but I just shook it off coz why not? If he’s cute then we might fuck (let’s get real people), if not then we can just be friends. So I answered and turned out he was attached to a girl, “discreet” and just wants to know other gay guys around (yeah right, wait 'til what I'll do to you in our office lol). We’ve been messaging each other for quite a while and found out he was just actually working in the office just in front of ours! I shared that it gets boring in our office especially that my 60-year old boss who plays Christian songs (no offense to any religion) early in the morning and talks to his girlfriend in China over Skype was my only colleague.

One day, as I was going to the toilet, some guy passing by me going to the opposite direction along the corridor, just smiled and gave me a nod out of nowhere. I had no idea who he was and just thought he's just a friendly, random stranger. I just gave him this awkward smile and nodded as well. (Nothing happened in the toilet, don’t be too excited). Later that afternoon, I was feeling really frisky and opened Grindr hoping to get laid. The gay guy in the same building sent me a message saying, “So serious ah?” and told me he was the guy who smiled and nodded earlier that day. He was okay looking, neat and on exec wear (I’ll give points to that). His specs also made him look smart and harass-able lol. After a few typical message exchange, he asked if the old geezer is gone. I replied to him something like ”Old guy? You mean my boss? He’s nice just refer to him as my boss” coz I really didn’t find that nice. He just replied, “So you really are a serious person lol. Wanna loosen up?” After a few exchange of naughty messages, I knew where he was going (in my pants lol). So I agreed to meet him in my office after my boss leaves.

At around 6:15pm, few minutes after my boss left, I started watching porn in my laptop which made me feel really hot. Having all this built up inner sexual tension the whole day, I opened Grindr again and messaged him to come to the office as my boss was already gone. When he came, I suddenly closed and locked the door. He was trying to start a conversation about “Oh so this how your office looks like I always wondered blah blah yadda yadda” and I couldn’t keep my raging hormones and stood up and dropped my pants and said “So we’re just gonna talk about the place where I stay the whole day or?”. He was a bit surprised. I was really hard and the wet precum on my white underwear was pretty much there. He just gave me this lascivious smile, came near me and started to caress the cum-stained part of my brief where my dick head was. He then pulled out my dick to the right hole of my underwear. I didn't feel comfortable on that position of my dick so instead, I just pulled my pants and underwear down, and adjusted my legs to a more comfortable spread. He pressed his face closer to my crotch and started to lick my balls. At that moment we weren’t saying anything anymore. I was just moaning while his tongue and lips just find its way wherever the Holy Spirit leads it to.

It felt sooo fucking good. His lips were really soft and he knows how to salivate enough to let his tongue run smoothly around the head and shaft of my dick and down to the balls. He tried to gorge my balls and it filled his whole mouth. While gorging into my balls, his tongue would play around licking every possible part that it could. He then continued licking into the gap between my thighs and testicles and noticed that I get an uncontrollable twitching when his tongue would pass by that part. After learning that this was one of my most sensitive spots, he took more time and effort to play his tongue around that area. I was moaning so hard and just kept on spouting “Ohhhh fuckkkkk.... shiiiiit ughhhh it's fuckkkking good... fuckkkk”. I was intensely high as the angels above the skies! I grabbed his hair the whole time when he started doing that, and he kept on going for a good few minutes. He would look at me from time to time while he keeps on licking my sensitive spot while my dick covered half of his face. I just looked at him and gave him this “go on, you're doing a great job” look. He asked if I liked it and answered “Can you do more, please?” He then stood and let me sit on one of those office chairs with wheelies. He tried to suck my dick but because those fucking annoying wheelies kept on pushing me away, I had to stand up, moved my laptop on my desk to the side and sat on the desk. It was a bit too high for him to just kneel, so he sat on the office chair instead while I was there sitting on the desk, spreading my legs. He started to engulf the head of my dick with his mouth. It was warm and soft. I let out a deep moan, looked up to the ceiling, closed my eyes and clutched my right hand on his nape knowing that it’s gonna be sooo good. And indeed it was. My dick slid smoothly in and out of his mouth. All I felt was my dick was being succumbed to this warm, tender and wet flesh crevice that just made sounds like “Fuckkkkkk.... ahhhhhhh.....” fly across the room. Every after a few minutes, I would pull my dick out and tell him to stop coz I'm close to cumming. He would just look me straight in the face with his eyes teary from being choked every time he tried to deep throat my dick. I'd wipe his tears and ask if he's okay pretending to feel sorry but deep inside I loved hearing him gag and won't let him take his mouth out of my throbbing cock. After a couple of minutes of being edged by his mouth, I stood up, let him kneel on the floor, put my right thigh over his shoulder with my leg on top of the chair and shove my dick back in with saliva all over his face while he grabbed and fondled my butt. He was trying to guide my hips by doing a push and pull motion so following what he wanted, I started facefucking the shit out of him. His gag reflex struggled every time I gave a deep thrust and almost balls deep. After banging his mouth for a good few minutes, I couldn't hold it anymore and decided to shoot straight out of his throat. He was gagging the whole time but I wouldn't pull out. It took me a good 30 seconds of cum-pumping right down his throat. I didn't even ask him if I could shoot in his mouth lol. He held my cum in his mouth while I was trying to get the tissue box on the other table while my dick was still rock hard wagging from left to right while I walked. He spit all those cum out of his mouth to the tissue and I was surprised I was able to cum that much! Some even spilled on the floor because the handful of tissues couldn't contain them all. We had a small talk while putting on our clothes and I commended him on how good he was. He just answered, "Because that cock is also fucking good" and we just laughed. He decided to leave and cautiously left, making sure that nobody sees him go outside of the office just to have his mouth fucked like that.

It was really a good thing that someone who gives a good head was just a message away during those horny days. He wanted to bottom for me during the following encounters but I have to let him suck me first before fucking him because his blowjob skills were far ecstatic than just fucking him. His precum was always oozing every time I fuck him. Even after the first minute my dick was pierced up his ass, his precum would start trickling down from his rock hard dick. After like 4 months, he told me that he already resigned so we won't be able to do the thing anymore. I just continued to look for other guys when he left haha. But I have to say, he has one of the best blowjob skills that I experienced with all my encounters. I even learned how to use my tongue more efficiently from him and apply it to my other encounters. Works every single time. That's all. 

That’s hot. Having office sex is one of my fantasies. 

A licensed gay realtor

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, DeMarko said:

Continue ....

He started to moan and suddenly he turned around and stopped me from doing it. Then he went to his bag and took out a condom and passed to me...

I was so freaking horny and quickly tear out the cover and put the condom over my erected cock. And then he was already ready for my action, that is, he placed his hands over the table and bent 45 degrees towards the table and spreaded his legs.

I opened up his toned ass cheeks, then rub my cock over his hole and then slowly poked at the top of his hole. He started to moan and it makes me even hornier that I cannot no longer hold to the sensation that I started to thrust my cock into his hole. In and then out of his hole for a couple of times and he requested 'Pls gimme a good fuck to my ass, I am waiting for the cock in my ass.."

I started to thrust deep into his hole by leaning against his body with my hands holding around his stomach. While fucking him, my hands started to go over his nipples and rubbing it which gave him a louder moan. Then I pull out my cock, turn him around and asked him to go up the table and then legs over my shoulder. Then I thrust my cock into his already season hole. One hand stroking his cock, one hand rubbing n pinching his nipple while fucking him continuously.

Within minutes, I erupted my hot volcano inside his ass (with condom on)... then I pull out my cock and pull out the condom and then squeeze out my loads onto his stomach and started to stroke him hard until he shot his volcano over his stomach.

I mixed both of our loads and then smeared some over my fingers and put into his mouth. He swallowed it deliciously...

4 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Continue ....

He started to moan and suddenly he turned around and stopped me from doing it. Then he went to his bag and took out a condom and passed to me...

I was so freaking horny and quickly tear out the cover and put the condom over my erected cock. And then he was already ready for my action, that is, he placed his hands over the table and bent 45 degrees towards the table and spreaded his legs.

I opened up his toned ass cheeks, then rub my cock over his hole and then slowly poked at the top of his hole. He started to moan and it makes me even hornier that I cannot no longer hold to the sensation that I started to thrust my cock into his hole. In and then out of his hole for a couple of times and he requested 'Pls gimme a good fuck to my ass, I am waiting for the cock in my ass.."

I started to thrust deep into his hole by leaning against his body with my hands holding around his stomach. While fucking him, my hands started to go over his nipples and rubbing it which gave him a louder moan. Then I pull out my cock, turn him around and asked him to go up the table and then legs over my shoulder. Then I thrust my cock into his already season hole. One hand stroking his cock, one hand rubbing n pinching his nipple while fucking him continuously.

Within minutes, I erupted my hot volcano inside his ass (with condom on)... then I pull out my cock and pull out the condom and then squeeze out my loads onto his stomach and started to stroke him hard until he shot his volcano over his stomach.

I mixed both of our loads and then smeared some over my fingers and put into his mouth. He swallowed it deliciously...

and everything is recorded as footage

your boss is masturbating with it now

Guest Sport-coholic
On 1/10/2018 at 12:12 AM, yoo_ris said:

......I was a bit nervous because I didn’t want someone in the office building know about my existence (one building is too small for 2 gay guys to work in haha).

At around 6:15pm, few minutes after my boss left, I started watching porn in my laptop which made me feel really hot.

2 gay guys in one building not a lot lar. There is another gay and a lesbian on the same floor where I'm living (3 out of 4 households with LGBT). 

You had a good company; can't even access hotmail or gmail on my company network. 

On 1/10/2018 at 12:51 PM, trumpeter said:

Yoo_ris must have many many good time in his ex company

@trumpeter - LOL it's not like I made it my own sex den or something, it's still my company's office. I would only have a "good time" maybe at least within a month or two. I used to gym in a nearby gym chain branch and would have just brief encounters there after working out instead lol. Sometimes the mall or other office building toilets would do. XD

On 1/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, sayfirst said:

That’s hot. Having office sex is one of my fantasies. 

@sayfirst - Finding sex is easy, finding an office without teeming CCTVs to have sex in is the difficult part. XD

14 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

2 gay guys in one building not a lot lar. There is another gay and a lesbian on the same floor where I'm living (3 out of 4 households with LGBT). 

You had a good company; can't even access hotmail or gmail on my company network. 

@Sport-coholic - 2 gay guys in one building means you'll have to compete with the already-limited dicks within the vicinity lol. The HDB that I currently live in has 4 other gays using Grindr, 2 others on the next building and those who don't use the app aren't even counted! Haha

It was a good company for fulfilling short, urgent desires but not for a long term career building. XD

Edited by yoo_ris

On 1/10/2018 at 12:12 AM, yoo_ris said:

I’m having flashbacks the whole day when I was still a whore (kidding, still am) so I decided to share one of my encounters to get this off my head.

I started using Grindr only after a few months that I started to work in my previous company. During the first few days of using the app, the closest guys would be a few hundred meters away. Then one day, there’s a guy who was only about 25m away from me. I was a bit nervous because I didn’t want someone in the office building know about my existence (one building is too small for 2 gay guys to work in haha).

Tryin not to make contact with this guy, he actually messaged me first. He asked if I’m the new guy in the building on the 4th floor. I was nervous and a bit hesitant to answer at first but I just shook it off coz why not? If he’s cute then we might fuck (let’s get real people), if not then we can just be friends. So I answered and turned out he was attached to a girl, “discreet” and just wants to know other gay guys around (yeah right, wait 'til what I'll do to you in our office lol). We’ve been messaging each other for quite a while and found out he was just actually working in the office just in front of ours! I shared that it gets boring in our office especially that my 60-year old boss who plays Christian songs (no offense to any religion) early in the morning and talks to his girlfriend in China over Skype was my only colleague.

One day, as I was going to the toilet, some guy passing by me going to the opposite direction along the corridor, just smiled and gave me a nod out of nowhere. I had no idea who he was and just thought he's just a friendly, random stranger. I just gave him this awkward smile and nodded as well. (Nothing happened in the toilet, don’t be too excited). Later that afternoon, I was feeling really frisky and opened Grindr hoping to get laid. The gay guy in the same building sent me a message saying, “So serious ah?” and told me he was the guy who smiled and nodded earlier that day. He was okay looking, neat and on exec wear (I’ll give points to that). His specs also made him look smart and harass-able lol. After a few typical message exchange, he asked if the old geezer is gone. I replied to him something like ”Old guy? You mean my boss? He’s nice just refer to him as my boss” coz I really didn’t find that nice. He just replied, “So you really are a serious person lol. Wanna loosen up?” After a few exchange of naughty messages, I knew where he was going (in my pants lol). So I agreed to meet him in my office after my boss leaves.

At around 6:15pm, few minutes after my boss left, I started watching porn in my laptop which made me feel really hot. Having all this built up inner sexual tension the whole day, I opened Grindr again and messaged him to come to the office as my boss was already gone. When he came, I suddenly closed and locked the door. He was trying to start a conversation about “Oh so this how your office looks like I always wondered blah blah yadda yadda” and I couldn’t keep my raging hormones and stood up and dropped my pants and said “So we’re just gonna talk about the place where I stay the whole day or?”. He was a bit surprised. I was really hard and the wet precum on my white underwear was pretty much there. He just gave me this lascivious smile, came near me and started to caress the cum-stained part of my brief where my dick head was. He then pulled out my dick to the right hole of my underwear. I didn't feel comfortable on that position of my dick so instead, I just pulled my pants and underwear down, and adjusted my legs to a more comfortable spread. He pressed his face closer to my crotch and started to lick my balls. At that moment we weren’t saying anything anymore. I was just moaning while his tongue and lips just find its way wherever the Holy Spirit leads it to.

It felt sooo fucking good. His lips were really soft and he knows how to salivate enough to let his tongue run smoothly around the head and shaft of my dick and down to the balls. He tried to gorge my balls and it filled his whole mouth. While gorging into my balls, his tongue would play around licking every possible part that it could. He then continued licking into the gap between my thighs and testicles and noticed that I get an uncontrollable twitching when his tongue would pass by that part. After learning that this was one of my most sensitive spots, he took more time and effort to play his tongue around that area. I was moaning so hard and just kept on spouting “Ohhhh fuckkkkk.... shiiiiit ughhhh it's fuckkkking good... fuckkkk”. I was intensely high as the angels above the skies! I grabbed his hair the whole time when he started doing that, and he kept on going for a good few minutes. He would look at me from time to time while he keeps on licking my sensitive spot while my dick covered half of his face. I just looked at him and gave him this “go on, you're doing a great job” look. He asked if I liked it and answered “Can you do more, please?” He then stood and let me sit on one of those office chairs with wheelies. He tried to suck my dick but because those fucking annoying wheelies kept on pushing me away, I had to stand up, moved my laptop on my desk to the side and sat on the desk. It was a bit too high for him to just kneel, so he sat on the office chair instead while I was there sitting on the desk, spreading my legs. He started to engulf the head of my dick with his mouth. It was warm and soft. I let out a deep moan, looked up to the ceiling, closed my eyes and clutched my right hand on his nape knowing that it’s gonna be sooo good. And indeed it was. My dick slid smoothly in and out of his mouth. All I felt was my dick was being succumbed to this warm, tender and wet flesh crevice that just made sounds like “Fuckkkkkk.... ahhhhhhh.....” fly across the room. Every after a few minutes, I would pull my dick out and tell him to stop coz I'm close to cumming. He would just look me straight in the face with his eyes teary from being choked every time he tried to deep throat my dick. I'd wipe his tears and ask if he's okay pretending to feel sorry but deep inside I loved hearing him gag and won't let him take his mouth out of my throbbing cock. After a couple of minutes of being edged by his mouth, I stood up, let him kneel on the floor, put my right thigh over his shoulder with my leg on top of the chair and shove my dick back in with saliva all over his face while he grabbed and fondled my butt. He was trying to guide my hips by doing a push and pull motion so following what he wanted, I started facefucking the shit out of him. His gag reflex struggled every time I gave a deep thrust and almost balls deep. After banging his mouth for a good few minutes, I couldn't hold it anymore and decided to shoot straight out of his throat. He was gagging the whole time but I wouldn't pull out. It took me a good 30 seconds of cum-pumping right down his throat. I didn't even ask him if I could shoot in his mouth lol. He held my cum in his mouth while I was trying to get the tissue box on the other table while my dick was still rock hard wagging from left to right while I walked. He spit all those cum out of his mouth to the tissue and I was surprised I was able to cum that much! Some even spilled on the floor because the handful of tissues couldn't contain them all. We had a small talk while putting on our clothes and I commended him on how good he was. He just answered, "Because that cock is also fucking good" and we just laughed. He decided to leave and cautiously left, making sure that nobody sees him go outside of the office just to have his mouth fucked like that.

It was really a good thing that someone who gives a good head was just a message away during those horny days. He wanted to bottom for me during the following encounters but I have to let him suck me first before fucking him because his blowjob skills were far ecstatic than just fucking him. His precum was always oozing every time I fuck him. Even after the first minute my dick was pierced up his ass, his precum would start trickling down from his rock hard dick. After like 4 months, he told me that he already resigned so we won't be able to do the thing anymore. I just continued to look for other guys when he left haha. But I have to say, he has one of the best blowjob skills that I experienced with all my encounters. I even learned how to use my tongue more efficiently from him and apply it to my other encounters. Works every single time. That's all. 

SOOO hot and juicy!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, -Ignored- said:

and everything is recorded as footage

your boss is masturbating with it now

Sport

U worked for the govt or stat bd?

but it is good that u don't get to mix profession w fun

nothing to envy

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:00 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Demarko

even your boss is not spared, now do I know why I said he is viewing it w a budge?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. I guess met in manjam. Fucked by a lecturer in my old college (never taught me while i was in that vollege) a few years after graduated. He fucked in his room office. Missionary doggy. Almost 1hour

2. Suck colleague in same company in the toilet. grindr

5 hours ago, Anon111 said:

1. I guess met in manjam. Fucked by a lecturer in my old college (never taught me while i was in that vollege) a few years after graduated. He fucked in his room office. Missionary doggy. Almost 1hour

2. Suck colleague in same company in the toilet. grindr

The lecturer one. How tho :o

On 09/01/2018 at 5:19 PM, yoo_ris said:

I've had quite a few (okay a lot) of encounters in my previous work place. Since there's only 2 people in the office (just me and my boss, my other colleague is working remotely overseas), I'm usually left alone after 6. The office is quite small and has no CCTV but it's a huge place to have sex in. Had to make sure to clean properly and spray air freshener after sex to hide any trace. The guy who took over my desk had no idea that guys had been having sex on that lol my bad.

Yoo_ris, u r so hot. No wonder so easy to get a lot of guys to have fun. 

• 1 year later...

recently had oral sex during office hours at a toilet in my office building again. met a colleague on g app and we went to a cubicle. he put a condom on my cock and sucked me off for 15min till I cummed in the condom. had to keep shushhing him cos could hear the slurp noises and there was a guy in the next cubicle.

Edited by semb23chn

43 minutes ago, semb23chn said:

recently had oral sex during office hours at a toilet in my office building again. met a colleague on g app and we went to a cubicle. he put a condom on my cock and sucked me off for 15min till I cummed in the condom. had to keep shushhing him cos could hear the slurp noises and there was a guy in the next cubicle.

So kinky ~ :lol:

• 2 months later...

Hey guys. Hope u r all coping well n safe in the current CB period, and getting your orgasm needs :-p

Came across this topic n ended up reading every page due to the hot stories n encounters shared.. hope that this topic can be continued n hence my post here to bring it back to the top of the list.. 

Personally no such hot encounters to share, unfortunately.. hehe