Male HQ

Sex In Office / Workplace

Brocklm

The feeling sensational and sexy i ever fuck few director and ceo in their office or meeting room frm wht he say to light to heavy fun to raw sex either they get fuck before or get deflower.But the way marry men moan so sexy the way theclose their eye and the moment i hit their spot.I turn them to undies slut make them sniff wht they say dirty to orgasm to them which my sweaty thong g string or jockstrap.If the moan i stuff it in their mouth make them sniff poppers till i fully satisfied and im not easy to satisfied or fastshoter type of guy.To satisfy me hard ramp fuck solid 15min than i cum meaning i satisfied.🤭👍

• 5 months later...

Its being awhile since I last posted. This is another story of mine.

Happened last year when I was with another company doing facilities for them. I handled the event hall and also meeting rooms rental for them. Basically only the corridors have CCTVs, the meeting rooms doesn’t have any while the one at the event hall is not working.

While using the g app on my way to work, I happened to text one of my acquaintance who happened to be around the area. Since he is keen to meet, i bring him to one of the meeting room to chat. We chat abit then we off the lights inside to have some fun. Door is abit transparent but it has blinds so I rolled it down. It was around 7.30am. Really early in the morning.

We kissed each other on the lips and neck area,while unbuttoning our clothes, sucked on the nipples and licked on the body. Slowly reaching out to the pants and feeling each other’s penises. Enjoying the touch and slowly unzipping the pants and underwear. Taking turns to go down on each other to suck each other.

While he is abit worried abt being caught, so a little sound also get him to stop. We stopped a few times as he heard noise from the outside. 

We eventually cummed on the wet tissues and clean up abit before we left the meeting room.

Fun and intense for the early morning! 
enjoy the story and keep posting! 😊

5 minutes ago, Brocklm said:

Happened last year when I was with another company doing facilities for them. I handled the event hall and also meeting rooms rental for them. Basically only the corridors have CCTVs, the meeting rooms doesn’t have any while the one at the event hall is not working.

While using the g app on my way to work, I happened to text one of my acquaintance who happened to be around the area. Since he is keen to meet, i bring him to one of the meeting room to chat. We chat abit then we off the lights inside to have some fun. Door is abit transparent but it has blinds so I rolled it down. It was around 7.30am. Really early in the morning.

We kissed each other on the lips and neck area,while unbuttoning our clothes, sucked on the nipples and licked on the body. Slowly reaching out to the pants and feeling each other’s penises. Enjoying the touch and slowly unzipping the pants and underwear. Taking turns to go down on each other to suck each other.

While he is abit worried abt being caught, so a little sound also get him to stop. We stopped a few times as he heard noise from the outside. 

We eventually cummed on the wet tissues and clean up abit before we left the meeting room.

Lucky him to get to suck ur thick juicy cock. 

Get to know one guy from apps. He brought me to his office after his colleague tat is sitting in the same room as him knock off. He brought me to his room and locked the door. We teased each other. Licking each other nipples. I wanted to moan out loud but cant as there are still a lot of ppl in the office. My dick got so hard and he sucked me non stop. Finally i cant control myself and i cummed. I helped to stroke him too and he cummed onto tissue paper.

2 hours ago, Brocklm said:

How i wish i can hav a lot of office encounter like u do

25 minutes ago, ced said:

Get to know one guy from apps. He brought me to his office after his colleague tat is sitting in the same room as him knock off. He brought me to his room and locked the door. We teased each other. Licking each other nipples. I wanted to moan out loud but cant as there are still a lot of ppl in the office. My dick got so hard and he sucked me non stop. Finally i cant control myself and i cummed. I helped to stroke him too and he cummed onto tissue paper.

Nice

10 hours ago, TC123 said:

Recently invited a young chap to my office.. a huge cock and.he knows how to sucked. Pumping him for a good 20mins and he moaned like a crying baby...which makes me more horny to pumped him even more harder..

After a few days....he contacted me again and missed my pumping and request for more ....

That's hot!  Which part of your  office did you pump him good? Trust it is away from any cctv..

Did you respond to him for more office sex? 😛

On 10/20/2020 at 12:34 AM, TC123 said:

Recently invited a young chap to my office.. a huge cock and.he knows how to sucked. Pumping him for a good 20mins and he moaned like a crying baby...which makes me more horny to pumped him even more harder..

After a few days....he contacted me again and missed my pumping and request for more ....

Nice. More details.

3 hours ago, doncoin said:

This happened about 2 months ago. We had decided as a company to all work remotely and so we were told to go clear our stuff from the office before end of July. So everyone had to stagger their schedules (no more than 4 people at any given time to be in the office to move) and since I lived pretty close to the office, I had the most flexibility to when I have to go and ended in the last group. 

After everyone had packed and left, I was responsible for making sure that the remaining furniture and whatever fixtures, artwork, etc. is to go into storage, and had to wait for the guy to come and go through them with him, and make sure they are packed properly and stored. There was still quite some time since we had ended up finishing much earlier than planned and to kill some time, I launched Grindr. I wasn't expecting much, given the pandemic, but thought I will scroll and pass the time. 

While scrolling, a fuck buddy mine started messaging me. We chatted a bit and I told him I am in the office alone and just waiting for the movers to arrive etc. Long story short, I told him to stop by, and bring the lube and a towel. 

I went downstairs to bring him into the building. Security guard was kind of lax that day, they didn't even bother to register him. We got up and I led him to the conference room where we had this pretty stunning view of the city with its floor to ceiling windows. We started making out, and pretty soon we were buck naked. I am pretty sure that if there are people in the nearby towers, they probably would have seen us. 

I was fucking him standing up, with his palms pressed against the window and we took advantage of the view. Used the conference table, the sofa in my office etc.

One of things I like about him is that he is petite compared to me, so it is easy to lift him up and turn him around and try all sorts of position. Plus, he has this incredible way of wrapping my cock in his ass. I love making him moan like a bitch which he does unapologetically. (OK. I admit I have thing for slutty bottom guys).

Anyway, we probably spent about an hour and it was fun. We cleaned up and he was nice enough to stay and wait with me to help carry stuff back. 

At this point in time, the mover guy was running late, and so I gave him a call. So he came up and we had a walkthrough of what stays and what goes into storage. As we are about done, he said this to me. 

"Just so you know, I wasn't late, I had came a bit early and heard that you guys were busy, so I went and grab some coffee across the street." and he winked at me. 

Guess he was watching u guys from across the street? 😉

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

This happened about 2 months ago. We had decided as a company to all work remotely and so we were told to go clear our stuff from the office before end of July. So everyone had to stagger their schedules (no more than 4 people at any given time to be in the office to move) and since I lived pretty close to the office, I had the most flexibility to when I have to go and ended in the last group. 

After everyone had packed and left, I was responsible for making sure that the remaining furniture and whatever fixtures, artwork, etc. is to go into storage, and had to wait for the guy to come and go through them with him, and make sure they are packed properly and stored. There was still quite some time since we had ended up finishing much earlier than planned and to kill some time, I launched Grindr. I wasn't expecting much, given the pandemic, but thought I will scroll and pass the time. 

While scrolling, a fuck buddy mine started messaging me. We chatted a bit and I told him I am in the office alone and just waiting for the movers to arrive etc. Long story short, I told him to stop by, and bring the lube and a towel. 

I went downstairs to bring him into the building. Security guard was kind of lax that day, they didn't even bother to register him. We got up and I led him to the conference room where we had this pretty stunning view of the city with its floor to ceiling windows. We started making out, and pretty soon we were buck naked. I am pretty sure that if there are people in the nearby towers, they probably would have seen us. 

I was fucking him standing up, with his palms pressed against the window and we took advantage of the view. Used the conference table, the sofa in my office etc.

One of things I like about him is that he is petite compared to me, so it is easy to lift him up and turn him around and try all sorts of position. Plus, he has this incredible way of wrapping my cock in his ass. I love making him moan like a bitch which he does unapologetically. (OK. I admit I have thing for slutty bottom guys).

Anyway, we probably spent about an hour and it was fun. We cleaned up and he was nice enough to stay and wait with me to help carry stuff back. 

At this point in time, the mover guy was running late, and so I gave him a call. So he came up and we had a walkthrough of what stays and what goes into storage. As we are about done, he said this to me. 

"Just so you know, I wasn't late, I had came a bit early and heard that you guys were busy, so I went and grab some coffee across the street." and he winked at me. 

He must have a hardon especially when u fucking your fuck buddy and watching your hot toned ass swaying front and back and squeezing your hot ass cheeks as u fuck.

By reading that, i am having a hardon with your hot ass crack n cheeks wondering inside my mind

Edited by DeMarko

10 hours ago, doncoin said:

Nice. U should invite him for round 2. 

19 hours ago, doncoin said:

R u embarrassed?

20 hours ago, cutejack said:

Guess he was watching u guys from across the street? 😉

Nah. Coffee shop was on street level. We were on the 38th floor. 

14 hours ago, DeMarko said:

He must have a hardon especially when u fucking your fuck buddy and watching your hot toned ass swaying front and back and squeezing your hot ass cheeks as u fuck.

By reading that, i am having a hardon with your hot ass crack n cheeks wondering inside my mind

I don't think he is gay. He's just open minded and was teasing I guess. I mean he was professional about it. My buddy was like "oops!" and I was like sorry that you had to hear it, but I am not going to apologize for getting laid. 

4 hours ago, p2468 said:

R u embarrassed?

There is nothing embarrassing about having sex. It is not like he walked in on us. He heard something, and was polite enough to leave and gave my buddy and I some privacy. It is not as if people you know everyday are leading sexless life. Somewhere at this moment as you read this, lots of people are having sex around the world. It's like eating, shitting or farting. 

Love. 

I have had a few office sex (never in mine - it will be the other guy's). 

one of the most memorable one happened in december last year. I was in SG for my friend's birthday party. I was there for 5 days. I had been talking to one guy from Grindr for quite awhile when I was in JB (which is my hometown). 

Fast forward, I met him one day, started with an early dinner, and at that time, I was flabbergasted of how charming he was in real life. He has a boy-next-door look, and he really was funny & intelligent. He likes what i like too, which was ancient Egypt and neuroscience. We talked a lot about that. Not much personal things as before we met, we had been talking on the phone for at least 3 times a week. 

Fast forward, he said he is feeling naughty and I asked how naughty. And he said he wanna bring me to his office and make out cuz he always imagined that before we met (sometimes he would call me when he had to work late). 

We did. It was funny cuz turned out, I knew 2 of his colleagues when i interned at one of the international office in SG few years back. 

The make out was hot. His breath on my nipples was like an electric. I am not sensitive there but he knew his way!

i couldnt tahan anymore so i took off his dress pants quite greedily and he asked me to calm down and i said shut up and just be a toy for now. he laughed and i said, i m serious. i asked him to put his hands on his back and i sucked him good. 

i then rimmed him. the manly smell. haishhhhh. i m wet now   

i then played with his nipples before sucking on them like a hungry motherfucking boy i was. 

he moaned and i said shut up. u r a toy with no battery on. 

i wanted to lick his pits but the deodorant put me off. 

he realised that so he said lets go back to my place so he could shower and rinse any trace of chemicals off his body. 

so we went back to his place, end of story. i will not continue more as this thread is dedicated for office. 

Edited by groupFunKL92

29 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

one of the most memorable one happened in december last year. I was in SG for my friend's birthday party. I was there for 5 days. I had been talking to one guy from Grindr for quite awhile when I was in JB (which is my hometown). 

Fast forward, I met him one day, started with an early dinner, and at that time, I was flabbergasted of how charming he was in real life. He has a boy-next-door look, and he really was funny & intelligent. He likes what i like too, which was ancient Egypt and neuroscience. We talked a lot about that. Not much personal things as before we met, we had been talking on the phone for at least 3 times a week. 

Fast forward, he said he is feeling naughty and I asked how naughty. And he said he wanna bring me to his office and make out cuz he always imagined that before we met (sometimes he would call me when he had to work late). 

We did. It was funny cuz turned out, I knew 2 of his colleagues when i interned at one of the international office in SG few years back. 

The make out was hot. His breath on my nipples was like an electric. I am not sensitive there but he knew his way!

i couldnt tahan anymore so i took off his dress pants quite greedily and he asked me to calm down and i said shut up and just be a toy for now. he laughed and i said, i m serious. i asked him to put his hands on his back and i sucked him good. 

i then played with his nipples before sucking on them like a hungry motherfucking boy i was. 

he realised that so he said lets go back to my place so he could shower and rinse any trace of chemicals off his body. 

so we went back to his place, end of story. i will not continue more as this thread is dedicated for office. 

Hey you cannot turn people on and just leave them! So irresponsible! ~☹️

As im back to office over the weekend to finished some of my work last week..horniness strike me again....craving for some cock sucking....managed to get a top 26 twink for a good cock...a decent 5 inch cock but damn  thick cock ...had been giving him a nice 15 min of non stop blow job...

And finally a big eruption of a few days unloaded juice came out...too bad im not a cum eater...haha a few tissues are not sufficient to hold his cum...

23 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

The first thing that happened when we reached his place was he kissed me deep. 

Then he said lets shower, and i said to him i m hungry for his cock. So i sucked him at the sofa. 

Then he stopped me so that we could shower. 

I wanna play around but he said he is scared i would fall and slip. I convinced him that i got a pretty good core to balance myself. So he kissed me again and this time, he sucked me (he didn't suck me in his office).

We finished showering and suddenly he said that he wanna cuddle cuz he said it is rare that we gotta meet so he didnt wanna spend it all on sex. 

I said no worries cz we always talked on the phone anyway. But he said it is also his desire to cuddle and talk all night. 

By then it was almost midnight and i got sleepy. 

I fell asleep and i gave him a morning blow, which is my fave when i sleepover at someone's place.  

We showered together again. And he sent me to the airport, and fast forward, he surprised me with a visit to KL in Jan. No he didnt go here cuz of me. He got a meeting to attend but hey, at least he took time to see me right. 

Thanks for reading @TC123& @Kimochi

And others too. 

16 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

Then he said lets shower, and i said to him i m hungry for his cock. So i sucked him at the sofa. 

I wanna play around but he said he is scared i would fall and slip. I convinced him that i got a pretty good core to balance myself. So he kissed me again and this time, he sucked me (he didn't suck me in his office).

We finished showering and suddenly he said that he wanna cuddle cuz he said it is rare that we gotta meet so he didnt wanna spend it all on sex. 

I said no worries cz we always talked on the phone anyway. But he said it is also his desire to cuddle and talk all night. 

I fell asleep and i gave him a morning blow, which is my fave when i sleepover at someone's place.  

We showered together again. And he sent me to the airport, and fast forward, he surprised me with a visit to KL in Jan. No he didnt go here cuz of me. He got a meeting to attend but hey, at least he took time to see me right. 

And others too. 

So kinky and fun!  LIKE ~ 🤩

8 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

So kinky and fun!  LIKE ~ 🤩

I wish he was kinkier. 

I like a sweaty sex. But he was not so much into it as he didnt wanna repel me with body odor. 

And I would like it if he was more dominant in bed. I told him that he could pull my hair and slap my face gently, even spit in my mouth cuz he got nice set of teeth and his breath never smelled bad even in the morn when he woke up, but he said he doesn't have the heart to do those. Paiseh

On 10/22/2020 at 11:04 PM, doncoin said:

Wow that is very sizzling hot story and experience. Thanks for sharing you great moment.

Nice!! Gave me a instant hardon

On 10/26/2020 at 11:21 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

I wish he was kinkier. 

I like a sweaty sex. But he was not so much into it as he didnt wanna repel me with body odor. 

And I would like it if he was more dominant in bed. I told him that he could pull my hair and slap my face gently, even spit in my mouth cuz he got nice set of teeth and his breath never smelled bad even in the morn when he woke up, but he said he doesn't have the heart to do those. Paiseh

awwwww he sounds like a super gentleman sial. but maybe there is another side of him that you have not explore yet hehehehehe

1 hour ago, ZionCum said:

awwwww he sounds like a super gentleman sial. but maybe there is another side of him that you have not explore yet hehehehehe

He was a gentleman. With the good morning n good night n hope u had a good lunch and all. 

But i still wish he was kinkier n more dom in bed. Hahaha

• 3 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 10:49 AM, BDSMslut said:

Mine really not a sexual encounter, but have this uncle while I interned in an office, always eyeing on me, and touching my butt. 

wild, is goof in office touch ur butt 

On 2/16/2021 at 11:50 PM, H.W said:

me myself dint really had office sex before, but office shared toilet.

Our office located in a building in KL, every floor had different company and it's own floor toilet. Whenever I get horny in the middle of work or after work, I'll open Grindr and check who's around. Eventually thats so much to choose.

Therefore I had few regular fun buddy there from different floor, different company or even from my own company (we have 4 floors).

So what we did is we meet at different floor toilet and we make out, we sucks, we fuck, he sit on me while im sitting on toilet bowl. The adventures thing is, on and off the toilet get busy while we doing our business. So I had to cover his mouth not letting him moan so loud. 

Damn I miss that place.

woah , so kinky i love it so much can fun in different floor , different company event ur own company as well .

wearing office exec and fucking 

On 10/26/2020 at 11:00 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

And others too. 

feel like love stories.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:43 PM, fetish69 said:

The feeling sensational and sexy i ever fuck few director and ceo in their office or meeting room frm wht he say to light to heavy fun to raw sex either they get fuck before or get deflower.But the way marry men moan so sexy the way theclose their eye and the moment i hit their spot.I turn them to undies slut make them sniff wht they say dirty to orgasm to them which my sweaty thong g string or jockstrap.If the moan i stuff it in their mouth make them sniff poppers till i fully satisfied and im not easy to satisfied or fastshoter type of guy.To satisfy me hard ramp fuck solid 15min than i cum meaning i satisfied.🤭👍

woah , this is really kinky. can fuck director and ceo in their office special in nite .

i love to the way from light to heavy until raw sex . 

yes some married men moan are sexy . 

On 10/18/2020 at 9:19 AM, Brocklm said:

feel like swallow ur cum in meeting room 

On 10/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, ced said:

i like that feeling want to moan but cannot 

i love the way if u fuck me at window and we took advantage of the view sure kinky fuck n moaning 

On 10/25/2020 at 11:47 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

i wish to be ur toy

On 10/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, TC123 said:

As im back to office over the weekend to finished some of my work last week..horniness strike me again....craving for some cock sucking....managed to get a top 26 twink for a good cock...a decent 5 inch cock but damn  thick cock ...had been giving him a nice 15 min of non stop blow job...

And finally a big eruption of a few days unloaded juice came out...too bad im not a cum eater...haha a few tissues are not sufficient to hold his cum...

next time tell me, i love to eat cum. hehe 

Edited by ichigo_f

• 4 weeks later...

Colleague and I were alone in the office lazing on the couch and he said his back was sore so I gave him a massage. Soon I felt his hard dick and we looked at each other to see what’s next. Decided to pull his pants down (met with slight resistance) and went for the nice thick dick. Blew him for 5mins and the office door open! I ran towards the door to block the other colleague so that the guy I was blowing could pull his pants up. After which we went to the toilet and continued until he blew his load in my mouth. Btw we realised there was a cctv in the lounge area..

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 6:34 PM, sjgjq said:

Colleague and I were alone in the office lazing on the couch and he said his back was sore so I gave him a massage. Soon I felt his hard dick and we looked at each other to see what’s next. Decided to pull his pants down (met with slight resistance) and went for the nice thick dick. Blew him for 5mins and the office door open! I ran towards the door to block the other colleague so that the guy I was blowing could pull his pants up. After which we went to the toilet and continued until he blew his load in my mouth. Btw we realised there was a cctv in the lounge area..

wish I get a office colleague like you 🙂

i try try to go the toilet often at my workplace to see if I get any luck with other office colleagues in the same floor... but so far not lucky... let us see..

• 3 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, Singapore Sinner said:

I own my company and have been able to invite a guy over to my office during daytimes as I'm the only one working there, the door would be locked, no-one can see in so we could have fun knowing we wouldn't be disturbed. We used to meet occasionally at his condo but when track and trace came in, it was safer for me if we met at my office as I'm married and didn't want to have to explain to my wife why I was at a random condo!

Last time we met, around April 2021 I think, we hadn't met up for a couple of months so spent a few minutes with small talk and then while we talked, my hand dropped into his lap and I started stroking him through his shorts.  He wasn't wearing any underwear so I was easily able to feel every part of his cock.  Average size but it was always a good size to suck.. I could take all of him in my mouth with no trouble.  While I stroked him over his shorts we kissed but I really wanted his dick.. I love to suck and all of our meetings were based on me sucking him for as long as he could take it.

We stripped off and he sat in my chair while I was on my knees in front of him and I started slowly licking his balls, his shaft and finally up to his purple head where I licked all around before slowly taking just his head in to my mouth and rolling my tongue all over it before taking him all in.  He has really good control and I can suck him for 20-30mins before he lets himself come so I really enjoy myself, going slow, going fast, sucking just the head and taking him all in.  Sometimes I'd need to give my mouth a rest so I'd stroke him for a bit but it would never be long before I wrapped my lips around his gorgeous dick again.

Before he comes, we stop and swap roles.. I lie back on my desk and he pushes my legs into the air so that he can get access to my ass and starts to rim me.. he's the only guy who's ever rimmed me before and I love it.  With my legs in the air, he pushes the tip of his tongue inside me and drives me crazy before I go to the floor and kneel on all 4s with my legs apart and ass in the air so that he can lick me from behind.  He uses a combo of his tongue, his finger and the head of his dick to really get me going.  I've never gone further than oral before, never been fucked, so to feel the end of his cock pressing against my hole is an amazing feeling.  After 10mins of him rimming and massaging my hole, he says I'm ready and I really want him to fuck me but I'm also scared to.. will it hurt, will I enjoy it too much?!!  Sorry to end the story like this but I decided that I wasn't ready to give him my ass so to make it up to him, I went back to work with my mouth and brought him to a throbbing orgasm and made him come over my face and body.

Maybe next time I'll let him fuck me..

Hot!

I normally dun cum when sucked, unless the suck is damn good.