Male HQ

Gay Event Mardi Gras Sydney ?

worldangel

I heard so many about this annual gay event which normally scheduled for Feb or Mar each year but not sure, what it is about?

Anyone ever went to view it or participated this annual gay event in Sydney?? Please share if you know about this ... :thumb:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I personally never viewed this event, only thinking of going there but till now never realised it. I remember last year, one of our local travel agent Mango Travel at Trengganu Street (Chinatown) arranged a package tour to view this but quiet costly ...

I just visited the Sydney Mardi Gras's web and here is some of the information:

2006 Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade

When: Saturday 4 March, 7.45pm

Where: Begins at Hyde Park on the corner of Liverpool and Elizabeth Streets, Sydney and moves up Oxford Street, ending at the intersection of Flinders Street and Moore Park Road.

Price: Free

On the first Saturday in March, Sydney stops for the world’s largest night-time costume parade. Yes, the costumes come in all sizes- some very, very small and others so large they can only be carried on the back of a truck. The Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade, one of Sydney’s hallmark events, sees scores of entries strut, dance, skip, ride and shimmy down the Golden Mile in the name of tradition, celebration and protest.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

its more of a festival than a gay festival. It has become such a tourist attraction that the festival has become more 'normal stream' meaning that there will be a lot of families and tourist in the crowd and a lot of colourful, more 'appropriate' costumes.

• Guest locked this topic