27 minutes ago, blowmenow said:

this is really a good one.

listening to her/him gives me a deeper understanding of this gender issue

thanks for sharing @-Ignored-

U r welcome!!!

usu we get to hear from men’s 

but this case, a diff gender

• 2 months later...

Trans are awesome individuals! Respect! Gain knowledge of taking care of skincare from them. They are very experienced etc.. They got sense of humour friendly kind and not fake at all. And of course they Win in all categories (dress, make up, sexy, dance etc) 

On 8/26/2014 at 9:05 AM, Guest lexluther said:

I love this forum and what's going on and sometimes I wonder. Just for gatherings and such. Would gays accept a trans joining in? I do not mean only sex but other things like watching a movie or such?

Sex is personal, so accept or reject regarding sex is purely a personal opinion. 

But watching movies or makan-ing is merely social; You can do that with females; why not a trans?

So, for me. Sex with trans: not ok.

socializing with trans: OK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In theory, I think a lot of (open minded) people don't mind the idea of trans people. But I noticed a lot of gay people are still alienate trans people.

I think it's cause they are quite different in comparison. It's an uphill battle for acceptance, really.

On the contrary, based on my experience, trans r more against gays than the reverse.

Once after supper near Japan besar with a group of gaya, one of them suggested strolling to the Lane where the trans were. When we walked passed, they sarcastically said things like what r gays doing here to make us feel unwelcomed. 

Another of my trans friend also becomes anti gay after her operation. Once her gay bro n I suggested going to a gay pub for a drink and she said, mind u, i m a straight woman. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

16 minutes ago, fab said:

On the contrary, based on my experience, trans r more against gays than the reverse.

Once after supper near Japan besar with a group of gaya, one of them suggested strolling to the Lane where the trans were. When we walked passed, they sarcastically said things like what r gays doing here to make us feel unwelcomed. 

Another of my trans friend also becomes anti gay after her operation. Once her gay bro n I suggested going to a gay pub for a drink and she said, mind u, i m a straight woman. 

That's quite interesting to hear actually. I've always heard the other way around - like a lot of gay people bitching about trans people. But I've never been around trans people enough to know about their views and/or behaviour. It might be a defense mechanism? Since gay people are more accepted in society compared to trans people. This segregation is quite a sad ordeal though.

8 minutes ago, iwannac said:

That's quite interesting to hear actually. I've always heard the other way around - like a lot of gay people bitching about trans people. But I've never been around trans people enough to know about their views and/or behaviour. It might be a defense mechanism? Since gay people are more accepted in society compared to trans people. This segregation is quite a sad ordeal though.

Just to add on, her gay bro has the same sentiment as I do.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

17 hours ago, fab said:

17 hours ago, fab said:

Just to add on, her gay bro has the same sentiment as I do.

In all fairness, the whole issue with your trans friend is really a non-issue la. I think she was just getting used to her life post operation. For you and your friend's bro, it might just be going about life as usual but for her maybe she thinks like, "I'm a straight woman now. Therefore, why should I go to a gay bar?"

I'm sure they have a lot of issues to deal with themselves even though they're sure they know who they are.

Heck, I can only imagine what they go through since my head is already so shit just because I'm gay.

• 2 weeks later...