Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 7/11/2019 at 3:17 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Happy  Saturday  Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine and  rejuvenate yourself with  Massage.

Try  Chivas  Weekly  Promotions  Packages .

1 hour  Massage  @  $  55/- .:thumb:

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  4  kind  of  massages .

Price :  $ 75/- ,  ( Usual :  $ 90/- ).

1 )     Balinese Msge     2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)    Hot  Stone  Msge  .

4 )   Sensual  Massage .

WhatsApp    CHIVAS     @      90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  Minutes  walk .

sg-Totalmassage . com .

On 7/13/2019 at 4:00 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Weekend  are best  for  Massage  Rejuvenation  for  better  Tomorrow .:thumb:

spacer.png

Holistic  Massage  starts  @   CHIVAS  One  Stop  Service .

Try  his  SOULFUL  Massage  Package .

(  4  kinds  of  massage coming along in the Pkge to  experience  it . )

@  $ 75/-  for  90 mins , Usual :  $ 90/-

1 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge       2 )    Sport's  Msge      3 )      Sensual  Msge     4 )     Hot  Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,       CHIVAS       @       90901655 .                                                                            

Location  :    Near   MRT   STN  ,  just  2  mins  walk                                                                                                                                      sgTotalmassage.com .                   

Note :    When  the  time  of  your, i may  be engaged  with  customer, soon return i  will  return calI.                                        

Thanks  for  your  understanding .:)                                                                                                                                                         . 

• 1 month later...

2098920751_images(12).jpe.c10d73f97ee4a347393e83daa3412891.jpe  

Phenomenally  2020  was  a  Bad Year for  all  of  Us in SG and as  well  around  the World .

But Bad Phenomenal " KARMA " always won't  Last  long  &  won't  Ruin  our  Life forever, OK .

With  FAITH  " GOOD  KARMA " is working on  in  the  Year 2021.:thumb:

It  will redeems  all  the Economic Turmoil for  better ,  recovery  from  COVID - 19 Turbulence,

and  many much  more Happenings along  the  way  in  2021 bringing back  Life  to  normalize.

Thank-You-PNG-700x500.png.fefe046c255ed5be5eed16fdcf5e12a5.png

Personally  CHIVAS  here,  Thanking  the  BW Management, Staff  &  Members  for  their Support  

Seamlessly  in  Bad Times  &   Good Times ,using this  Platform  for my Livelihood.:thumb:

With  this note : " Wishing  All  of  You , Good Health, Wealth  , Prosperity  &  Good  Luck. "

"   Please   try  the  Promo  Packages  as  above   &    get    Revitalize ,

Mind  Body  &   Soul. "  through  out  the  Year  of  OX  with  better  Health. "

Edited by Chivas

On 8/29/2019 at 12:31 AM, Jjee said:

A friend of mine went to Chivas for his massage service and recommended him to me, I decides to try out Chivas's massage 1 month ago. 

I just had a really tough day and I was just randomly checked with my friend whether he knows any affordable massage place around woodlands area as I live in woodlands myself. He recommended Chivas and even tho I contacted Chivas at 9PM, he was still so nice and accommodating to my request. But please guys, do contact him early so that he can schedule accordingly. Don’t be like me :D  

The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. Chivas picked me up from under his block with a warm welcome smile. We had a small talk and Chivas checked my conditions, as well as the nature of my job in order to know which areas we should focus on. I opted for the 5 in 1 massage for 1.5hr package. The massage was the best that I have ever tried in my life !! Chivas always checked on me whether the pressure is ok, whether I feel good. It was really a wonderful experience. AND THE HOT STONE MASSAGE IS JUST, I can’t even describe it, you have to try it for yourself. And Chivas is definitely not a clock watcher. He was so professional and skillful. Without me saying which area that was aching; he was able to find the spots and massage them real good. 

The 2nd time I been to his place was last Sunday when I injured my neck and back a few days back. Chivas suggested that he would do sports massage for me in order to release the tension on my neck and back. And it was so good that I felt so light afterwards. I slept so well that night as my neck has been troubling me so much for a few days. 

Overall, I rate Chivas massage 11/10. It’s really outstanding for such affordable price. I’m definitely coming back to Chivas for more massage! Don’t need go JB or batam for massage already la hahaha. 

Edited by Chivas

646f30c1d09fdfc9a4a1114d1a0dd747_f388.jpg.8450fdbc20634c0cb22176bf251c8d79.jpg

Good  Morning  BW Viewers  &  Members ,

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine  &   come  for  a  Massage  Indulgence  to  De-Stress ,

Rejuvenate  for  better  Health .:thumb:

1 hour Massage -   $ 55/-. 

(  Choose :   Oil Massage   OR   Non-  Oil  Massage. )

____________________________________________________________________________ 

Covid - 19   Package.:thumb:

(   Comes with  3  Kinds of Massages. )

$ 75/-  90 mins, ( Usuallly  $ 90/-) 

1 )     Hot  Oil  Massage,     2 )      Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )    Sensual  Massage,  4)  Hot - Stone  Msge.:thumb:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All  Times  Favourate  Package.:thumb:

(  Comes  with 6  Kinds  of  Msge. )

(  2 hrs,  $  90/-,  (  Usually  $ 120/- )

1 )   Sport's  Massage,   2 )   Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )  Hot -Oil  Msge,

4 )   Sensual  Msge ,    5 )    Acu- Pressure Msge,    6 )    Hot- Stone  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS,         CHIVAS    @    90901655.

Edited by Chivas

On 11/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, Northlanders said:

A very last minute booking with Chivas for a long awaited massage and he accommodated with my timing

As usual prior to the massage, Chivas sat me down and consulted with me on my problem areas i.e. my recent sprained ankle as well as my problematic neck and shoulder. This allowed him to have a sensing of how to proceed with the massage. 

The first part was the sports massage. Chivas sure knows his way around those knots in my muscles. Every knead and press helped to release the tension. He will also check in with you on the pressure which is nice. Next was the hot oil massage, which I really liked as the hot oil was a welcome sensation to my body, making me feel very relaxed. This time he added something extra which is using Sport Pressure Gun which helps to ease the tension, this was also added to the sensual which enhance to feel.

This was followed by the hot-stone and sensual massage. This is is the first time I tried the hot stone massage and I must say it is a must-try! The hot stones felt amazing on my body and the sensual massage makes one feel really rejuvenated. 

Overall, the package is really worth it asChivas knows his stuff and is friendly andprofessional. Highly recommend :)

spacer.png

Happy  Monday  Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Chivas   Special  Promotions  Package .

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  3  kinds  of  massages .

Price :  $ 65/-  1 hr  15 mins  ,  Usual :  $ 75/-

1 )     Balinese Msge     2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)    Hot  Stone  Msge  .

sg-Totalmassage . com .

Edited by Chivas

On 2/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Chivas said:

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine  &   come  for  a  Massage  Indulgence  to  De-Stress ,

1 )     Hot  Oil  Massage,     2 )      Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )    Sensual  Massage,  4)  Hot - Stone  Msge.:thumb:

On 1/30/2020 at 11:03 AM, coolguysg said:

Hi.  For a long delayed period. I didnt manage to match my timing to Chivas schedule.  Yesterday I manage to get a slot ..I opt for a 2 hours . 

I arrived on time .. went to chivas unit.  We have so much to catch up .. we talk for 30 minutes.  Then we start our session.

Chivas is very through on his massage.. he applied pressure on every muscle of my body.  Stretching..pushing..stepping.. just to loose my muscle.  And I feel refresh.. 

During massage he will check the tolerances level if too hard or soft.  Applying the right pressure..

Hot stone and oil is heavenly.  It is too shiok to describe in words.  U got to experience it. 

Next sensual massage.  It is must try massage.  It help you to feel complete and uplift your masculine spirit .. just let chivas lend you to heaven and you might not want to come back.. lol.

Finally all good thing need to come to end.. and it end happily.. 

For those looking for a massage to kick start 2020. Chivas will be your answer.   Do call for a session..  no regret...guarantee...

On 8/10/2019 at 1:58 PM, Chivas said:

spacer.pngsgspacer.png

Weekends   PROMOTION Indulgence .

Let's  I  .:thumb:

(  3  in   1  Massages  in  a  Bundle. )

@  $ 65 /-  for  1 Hr 15 mins ,

(  Usual price :  $  75 /-  ) 

1 )   DEEP  TISSUE  Msge,        2 )   HOT STONE  Msge,        3 )     SENSUAL  Msge .

(   Comes  with  Soothing  HOT  OIL .)      COMPLIMENTARY .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS ,         CHIVAS    @      90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN ,  just   2  mins   away ,

sg -totalmassage com .

Note :  In-case  when  the  time  of  your  call  is  engaged, he  will return  call soon  thereafter  the  Massage .:angry2:

Thanks  for  your  understanding .

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 8:20 AM, Chivas said:

scoliosis-pain-e1509035285780.jpg.55b56ba73f9086308c50d25a21d18eed.jpg

"  Aches  &  Pain "  are  just  Temporary , taking  action  immediately  will  alleviate  that problem ....:thumb:

Please  refer  to  the  Promotion  as  seen  above .... thanks .

SMS /  WhatsApp ,       CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Pls note that when time of your call, he might not answering to your Call , definitely  return your call soonest after massage,

Thanks for your understanding , 

Location :  Near  MRT STN , just  2  mins  away.

9 hours ago, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Relax ,  Rejoice  and  Rejuvenate .

One  hour  Massage :  $ 55/- .

(  Choose  either  Oil Massage   OR  Non  Oil  Massage .)

Covid - 19 ,  Package . $ 75/-

(  comes with all this Kind of  Massages.)

1)   Deep Tissue Massage.  2)  Hot Stone Msge,  3)  Hot Oil  Msge

4 )   Sensual  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS :             Chivas  @   90901655.

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, Chivas said:

I  AM  THERAPIST  FIX  PEOPLE HEALTH ...

1388832724_images(15).jpe.f18f6d2a76a19f4c540f8afa3e529fd2.jpe                       df76ffc2039fc877209d61f92690dc56--massage-marketing-salon-marketing.jpg.cc8f11cee02c069a9ccf77cba75b33d3.jpg

257864770_images(5).jpe.aae53588d5939a3d692e65397c66eedd.jpe

WhatsApp /  SMS ,              CHIVAS  @   90901655 ,:thumb:

NOTE :  

When  the  time  of  your call , he might be  engaged with Customers , soon

after he will return your Call soonest  possible . Thank for  the consideration .

On 10/10/2020 at 1:38 AM, Chivas said:

welcome-massage.thumb.png.d4b2ae2fcdf45779a19d655377b0aefb.png

"  Weekends  is  the  Best Time  to  redeem  oneself from  Work  &  Social  Stress."

:thumb:   Take  your  pick  from  Covid - 19  Package.

60 mins  @  $ 55/-,   ( Balinese Msge  OR  Finger Pressure  Msge.)

____________________________________________________________________________________

:thumb:   90 mins  @   $  75/-,  Comes  with  4  kinds of  Massage in  the  Bundle .

1 )   Balinese Msge.

2  )    Deep - Tissue  Msge.

3 )      Sensual  Msge.

4 )      HotStone  Msge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMS /  WhatsApp    Chivas   @   90901655.

Note :    When  the  time  of  your  call, he might  be  engaged  his Clients,

he  will  return  your  call soonest . Thanks  for  your  Co-operation.

Regards.

To :  All  the  Christians  in  BW,

1900030880_images(14).jpe.276f6a1fe6b5a8233dd105d9a90fc393.jpe

Special  Promotion  for  limited  time  only .:thumb:

60 mins  Massage for  $ 50/-.

WhatsApp  /  SMS  ,            Chivas  @   90901655 .

Location  :  Near  MRT  STN ,  just  2 mins  walk only.

Regards ,

RELAX , REJUVENATE  &  REJOICE TClMIOWu_400x400.jpeg.f9000e578eaaf11f5e2afd4b4386640d.jpeg     

It's  Time  to  Revamp Yourself  This  Weekend  with Massage

that  will De-Toxify the Body system & Boost  your Immunity 

against free radicals  &  Viruses .

Try  CHIVAS  COVID- 19  Package.

( $75/- ,  90 mins.) Usual -  $ 90/-.

( Comes with few kinds of massages in it .)

1)   Balinese Msge,   2)  HotStone Msge ,    3)   Sensual  Msge ,   4)  Deep Tissue  Msge.

Note  :         Have  1 hour  Massage  @   $ 55/-      AS  Well .:thumb:

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,      Chivas    @       90901655 .

Location  :  Near  MRT STN  just  2  mins walk only .

On 8/29/2019 at 12:31 AM, Jjee said:

out Chivas's massage 1 month ago. 

I just had a really tough day and I was just randomly checked with my friend whether he knows any affordable massage place around woodlands area as I live in woodlands myself. He recommended Chivas and even tho I contacted Chivas at 9PM, he was still so nice and accommodating to my request. But please guys, do contact him early so that he can schedule accordingly. Don’t be like me :D  

The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. Chivas picked me up from under his block with a warm welcome smile. We had a small talk and Chivas checked my conditions, as well as the nature of my job in order to know which areas we should focus on. I opted for the 5 in 1 massage for 1.5hr package. The massage was the best that I have ever tried in my life !! Chivas always checked on me whether the pressure is ok, whether I feel good. It was really a wonderful experience. AND THE HOT STONE MASSAGE IS JUST, I can’t even describe it, you have to try it for yourself. And Chivas is definitely not a clock watcher. He was so professional and skillful. Without me saying which area that was aching; he was able to find the spots and massage them real good. 

The 2nd time I been to his place was last Sunday when I injured my neck and back a few days back. Chivas suggested that he would do sports massage for me in order to release the tension on my neck and back. And it was so good that I felt so light afterwards. I slept so well that night as my neck has been troubling me so much for a few days. 

Overall, I rate Chivas massage 11/10. It’s really outstanding for such affordable price. I’m definitely coming back to Chivas for more massage! Don’t need go JB or batam for massage already la hahaha. 

bodyparts-6.jpg.88c3b0ee81d5cedee5f13e626d61592b.jpg

Edited by Chivas

I am not one to often write reviews, but Chivas’s excellent service and superb skills made

me compelled to write a review for him here to give Chivas the recognition he deserves.

Chivas is equipped with many years of experience in this industry, and he offers his services in very affordable price points, even providing different types of massages, all in one, in his packages, which I find value for money, especially for the type of high quality and service that he provides.

Upon entering his unit, he will bring you to his private massage room, which is clean and nicely scented with candles as well as a massage table. He will sit you down to ask about your body condition and what kind of problematic areas you would like to target (if any), which I greatly appreciate since not many people do that.

During the massage, Chivas is very thorough and meticulous in his actions, he also checks in on you as and when during the massage to make sure the pressure is okay. He definitely is not one of those massuers that will watch the time, he makes sure he provides and gives his customers his best, so that his customers can feel the best, even if it exceeds the time. My favourite will definitely be the Hot Stone Massage and the Sports Deep Tissue Massage that is both included in his massage package. The hot stones paired with the oil massage on your body is definitely a unique and heavenly experience, soothing all your aches and pains away. Chivas even has a massage theragun that is very suitable for people with deep knots and tensions, especially those that are athletic. The massage gun alongside the Deep Tissue massage will get rid of all of deep aches and pains away. At the end of this outstanding massage experience, you will definitely leave his place feeling all fresh and rejuvenated.

And also, did I mention that his house is just a stone throw away from Marsiling MRT, super convenient and easily accessible so you won’t have a chance to say no to his services! 

Highly skilled with many years of experience + Affordable price point + Massage package with different types of massages all in one + Clean and private massage room + Convenient and easily accessible location.

Ratings: 7/10

Edited by razorjarvis

ramadan-kareem-illustration-paper-style_23-2148886021.jpg.d075eb781b49cdd7f6205fb84dfabfd6.jpg

Wishing  All  Muslim  Steadfast in  the  Holy   Month  Ramadan ,

that path  the  way  to  Peace  &  Harmony  to  the  World .:thumb:

60 mins  Msge  still  available  @   $ 55/- ,

Please Call  OR  SMS  to find  out  Promo  Pkge  still available .

Call  CHIVAS   @    90901655 .

Regards .

Edited by Chivas

On 5/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, Chivas said:

Hi BW  Viewers ,

islamic-holy-month-fasting-ramadan-celebration-banner-pos_1302-18172.jpg.a721dd2766dfad485eceaa9e95c3cbc2.jpg

Wishing  all  the  Muslim  Brothers Happy  Ramadan  in advance ,

and  we  can  keep  CORONA  VIRUS  at  Bay  by  maintianing safe 

Distancing,  by  wearing  Mask, keeping  safe  distancing , washing  Hands  often etcs .

.:thumb:

Mont-of-Fasting-1080x675.thumb.jpg.de2eab07aee6ae113f7fee04c836bc00.jpg

CHIVAS  @   90901655

Regards .

On 2/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Chivas said:

On 5/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, libra80 said:

I have just received a wonderful 90min massage from Chivas.

Firstly like he mentioned,  his place is just literally opposite the MRT station which is very easy to locate. Upon arriving, he show me to a room with proper massage bed set up and give me some time to prepare myself. He started off with "loosen" my bones then sport massage. I must say it a really nice pain feeling. Then he proceed with the hot oil and stone massage. This is very new to me as I hasn't come across any masseur doing this. The hot oil on your body is damn soothing and when combined with the hot stone,  HEAVEN!

This is my first but definitely not the last time engaging him. For those who hasn't try, please do so at least once. 

1341720606_BodyMsge04.jpg.523622c4139ccb8032e530b116fa60dd.jpg

Validity  of  Covid--!9  Promo  is legit as  mentioned  above .:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 4/12/2021 at 6:32 PM, razorjarvis said:

I am not one to often write reviews, but Chivas’s excellent service and superb skills made

me compelled to write a review for him here to give Chivas the recognition he deserves.

Chivas is equipped with many years of experience in this industry, and he offers his services in very affordable price points, even providing different types of massages, all in one, in his packages, which I find value for money, especially for the type of high quality and service that he provides.

Upon entering his unit, he will bring you to his private massage room, which is clean and nicely scented with candles as well as a massage table. He will sit you down to ask about your body condition and what kind of problematic areas you would like to target (if any), which I greatly appreciate since not many people do that.

During the massage, Chivas is very thorough and meticulous in his actions, he also checks in on you as and when during the massage to make sure the pressure is okay. He definitely is not one of those massuers that will watch the time, he makes sure he provides and gives his customers his best, so that his customers can feel the best, even if it exceeds the time. My favourite will definitely be the Hot Stone Massage and the Sports Deep Tissue Massage that is both included in his massage package. The hot stones paired with the oil massage on your body is definitely a unique and heavenly experience, soothing all your aches and pains away. Chivas even has a massage theragun that is very suitable for people with deep knots and tensions, especially those that are athletic. The massage gun alongside the Deep Tissue massage will get rid of all of deep aches and pains away. At the end of this outstanding massage experience, you will definitely leave his place feeling all fresh and rejuvenated.

And also, did I mention that his house is just a stone throw away from Marsiling MRT, super convenient and easily accessible so you won’t have a chance to say no to his services! 

Highly skilled with many years of experience + Affordable price point + Massage package with different types of massages all in one + Clean and private massage room + Convenient and easily accessible location. What more can you ask for? Faster go book a massage with Chivas when you can! Dont’t say bojio.

Overall rating: 20/10

Although he is good. Please don't overrate.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:56 AM, Chivas said:

VryxUxO.jpg

Try   Chivas  Week  Day's   Promotion   Package .:thumb:  

Covid - 19  Package.

( comes  with  3  kind  of  massages.)

$ 75/-  90 mins , ( Usually $ 90/- )

1 )   Hot Stone  Msge ,  2 )  Deep  Tissue Msge ,   3  )    Sensual Msge ,    4  )    Hot Oil  Msge .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour  Massage      $ 55/- 

Choose  Oil  Massage    Non    Oil  Massage .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS ,           Chivas     @     90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN just  2 mins walk .

On 3/17/2021 at 1:38 AM, Chivas said:

Relax ,  Rejoice  and  Rejuvenate .

One  hour  Massage :  $ 55/- .

(  Choose  either  Oil Massage   OR  Non  Oil  Massage .)

Covid - 19 ,  Package . $ 75/-

(  comes with all this Kind of  Massages.)

1)   Deep Tissue Massage.  2)  Hot Stone Msge,  3)  Hot Oil  Msge

4 )   Sensual  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS :             Chivas  @   90901655.

Found some good comments of Chivas in BW, decided to give it a try. His place is just 2-3 mins walking distance from Marsiling stn. Chivas greeted me downstairs and brought me to his place. He led me to a private room for massage, the environment is quiet and aircon temperature is just nice. Massage is done on a proper massage bed, it’s quite thick and the face hole is soft and comfortable (definitely won’t leave a mark after a 2 hours massage). 

Before starting, he checked with me about my body conditions and specific parts I wanted to focus on. It started with massage without oil, I think it’s more to loosen the muscle. Following by oil massage (comfortably warm), it feels so great with his firm and steady pressure. After that, he continued with Hot Stone Massage and the Sports Deep Tissue Massage. 
This is my first experience on both, the hot stone is super relaxing and wiping away the tense of muscle (trust me, it’s amazing). Sports massage equipped with massage gun (it’s a “wow” from me), I’ve to say it really brings massage to another level, the vibration reaches deep tissues and I feel much lighter afterwards.  

Chivas has a firm pressure and warm hands, making the oil massage very enjoyable. He constantly checks whether the pressure is acceptable/good for me, big Plus. 

Aparts, I love the head and neck massage, it’s so relaxing~
The entire massage session is heavenly and thoroughly enjoyable, oh boy I wish it could be longer! 

Shower available before and after massage, bathroom is very clean, fresh towels are provided.
It takes 1 hr for me to travel to Marsiling, but I’m glad that the trip is totally worth it! Will visit again for sure. 

selamat-hari-raya.jpg.7a28b945c722b8f61f89365f8f1e66c6.jpg

To :  Members  of  BW  &   Mgtm ,

Advance  wishes  "  SELAMAT  HARI  RAYA  ADILFITRI " to  all Muslims

in  SG  and around  the globe .  Observe  safety  measures , stay  Healthy  an have a  quite  enjoyment .

As  for  other ethnics ,  its  a  Public  Holiday ....... Time  for  Massage Indulgence  to ........

"  RELAX , REJOICES &  REJUVINATE ."  Try  the  Promotions  during the limited period  only .:thumb:

Try the One hour Massage @  $ 50/-  Usual  $ 60/-  OR  Ask  for  Package .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS ,        Chivas     @       90901655 .

Regards .

On 11/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, Chivas said:

I  AM  THERAPIST, I  FIX  PEOPLE HEALTH ...

1388832724_images(15).jpe.f18f6d2a76a19f4c540f8afa3e529fd2.jpe                       df76ffc2039fc877209d61f92690dc56--massage-marketing-salon-marketing.jpg.cc8f11cee02c069a9ccf77cba75b33d3.jpg

257864770_images(5).jpe.aae53588d5939a3d692e65397c66eedd.jpe

Try  One  hour  Massage  @  $ 55/-    OR

Request  for  Promotion  Package  $ 75/-  for  90  mins

WhatsApp /  SMS ,              CHIVAS  @   90901655 ,:thumb:

NOTE :  

When  the  time  of  your call , he might be  engaged with Customers , soon

after he will return your Call soonest  possible . Thank for  the consideration .

Edited by Chivas

On 4/24/2020 at 8:20 AM, Chivas said:

scoliosis-pain-e1509035285780.jpg.55b56ba73f9086308c50d25a21d18eed.jpg

"  Aches  &  Pain "  are  just  Temporary , taking  action  immediately  will  alleviate  that problem ....:thumb:

Please  refer  to  the  Promotion  as  seen  above .... thanks .

SMS /  WhatsApp ,       CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Pls note that when time of your call, he might not answering to your Call , definitely  return your call soonest after massage,

Thanks for your understanding , 

Location :  Near  MRT STN , just  2  mins  away.

Edited by Chivas

800px_COLOURBOX38897317.jpg.cae7f40462a8c59986de653f74906d1f.jpg

Business  as  usual .

Whatsapp   OR   SMS          Chivas    @         90901655 ,

Ask  for Promotion  Packages  available .....

Regards .

Whatsapp  

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !  Razarjavis  &  Li BO BO ,

Thanking  both  of  U  Guys  for  Ur  genuine  feedback about the  blissful  Massage     experience  you  had . Its  inspiring &  heartwarming  to hear  that  wanting  me  to  much  better  in near  future .

Wishing  U  guys  a  pleasant  day  ahead , stay  safe  &  healthy .:thumb:

Regards .

On 8/23/2020 at 2:18 AM, Chivas said:

slider-massage.jpg.4297f8e77c9fa51e36a32af80ca72fd7.jpg

Try  Chivas '  Therapeutic   Massage   this  Week Days ,  helps  to  rejuvenate ,  refresh  and   relax  ....

60  mins   @    $55/-  ,  Balinese   Massage   with  Hot -  Stone ,   OR  ask  for  Massage  Packages ....

WhatsApp      Chivas   @     90901655 ,

Location :  Near  Marsling Mrt  just  2  minutes  walk  only .:thumb:

On 6/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, Chivas said:

1546915084_WelcomeMassage.jpeg.66e33fdbe82513ff4d85d872e95bf772.jpeg

Its  a   Breakthrough  from  COVID  19 ,  now  we  are  back  on  Track .....😀

1216606160_ThaiMsgeManImagewithText.thumb.jpg.42a322de2ca4797a294465d7f651a38e.jpg

TRY ...

CHIVAS  Contemporary  COVID - 19  Package  comes  with  ....

90 mins  @  $  75/-     ( Usual : $ 90/- )

The  following  Massages :    1 )   Balinese  Massage  with  Oil .

2)  Deep  Tissue  Massage  3 )  Hot Stone  Massage   4)  Sensual  Massage .

OR

One  Hour  Massage ,   $  55/-   ( Oil  Massage    )     

SMS/ WHATSAPP  @   90901655 ,

Location near  MRT  STN , 2 mins away .....

On 6/21/2020 at 2:33 AM, Chivas said:

fathers-day-celebration.jpg.72cf2909bb4ad5032d9ce0b6c0d1df74.jpg

Special  Promotion  Price  for  Fathers  above   50  years  Old

Or  else  refer  to  Covid -  19  package  as seen  above :
1 Hour Msge $ 55/-   ( Usual :  $ 60/- )

Call  Chivas for enquiry   @   90901655 ,   just  for Couple  of  Days  only.:thumb:

Note When  the  time  of  ur  call , he  may  be busy  with  Client , but  he  will soon  return

your  call  the  soonest .  Thanks  for  the  understanding .:thumb:

Note ; 

20 hours ago, hssne said:

bad experience. Egoistic masseur that is quite bossy. Mentioned countless times "others liked it so you should" its a very subjective thing to begin with, receiving a massage.  Late 50s indian uncle, married. Massage style wise nothing to be amazed about.

Edited by camus

On 6/17/2021 at 3:16 PM, hssne said:

bad experience. Egoistic masseur that is quite bossy. Mentioned countless times "others liked it so you should" its a very subjective thing to begin with, receiving a massage.  Late 50s indian uncle, married. Massage style wise nothing to be amazed about.

I also tried the massage and I agree with this review. I would not go back again. 

On 6/17/2021 at 3:16 PM, hssne said:

It's true enough that he had egoistic ,,, Visit 1 times and never will go back also. 

spacer.png

1661262820_AnatomyandMsge.jpg.084518ab1078cbce048af4179a86f9c0.jpg

Happy  Wednesday  Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Try  Chivas  Weekly  Promotions  Packages .

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  3  kinds  of  massages .

Price :  $ 65/-  1 hr  15 mins  ,  Usual :  $ 75/-

sg-Totalmassage . com .

• 2 weeks later...

1291891042_images(3).jpe.2f28a04eb54119d2f7cf47371b9e7c9e.jpe

Happy  Tuesday  Morning Everyone ,

Take  Time  To " Relax , Relieve  &  Rejoice."

from  Routine  with  Massage  Indulgence &  Rejuvenation 

makes  Work Life  balancing People .:thumb:

COVID  Promo  Packages as  seen  above, Thks .

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

images.jpe.41b2fd1247a9a04ff44641c002612372.jpe

HotStone  Treatment  helps  to  " Relax Body Mind  &  Soul, " 

"Have  You  Done  Yours ?

There are many benefits of HotStone Massages such as follows :                                                      A )   The  Heat melts the Muscle Tensions .                                                  

B )   Provides deep  Relaxation .                              

C )   Induce good night sleep ( Insomnia Problems ).

D )   Stress reduction.                                             

E )    Relieves Chronic Aches & Pain.                    

F )   Detoxifies the Body.                                      

G )   Aids in Digestion.                                           

SMS /  WhatApp       CHIVAS       @         90901655 .     

Hi everyone! 

So after reading the whole thread and plus some recent negative reviews about this home based massage place I decided to give it a try. 

Chivas is an Indian man aged late 50s ++ 

Quite unpleasant looking. 

I arrived for my massage at 6pm. He will come and pick you from the first floor lift lobby. There’s some weird background music that his play in the massage room. Kid you not, he spent 30 minutes + whining about the recent negative reviews on this thread. He mentioned those reviews were made by people who asked for extra services and were declined of request. He cont on by saying how he has been doing/teaching massage for so many years and people are jealous of his progress. At the later part of the convo, he mentioned how he doesn’t like massaging gays and find them troublesome. 

Moving on to the massage part: 

First he asked me to remove all my clothes and just wear underwear. After that suddenly changed his mind and removed my underwear. I have been to plenty of massage places and this was my ABSOLUTE WORST experience. He stepped on my body to do massage using his feet. His pressure was awful… He was very particular with me keeping my head inside the face hole.  Here comes the sensual massage part….. First he used the tinsel garland to stimulate my body (yucks!) Next, he used some sort of stuff to stimulate my anus. After few minutes, he started using that to penetrate into my anus. From time to time, he will use his fingers to brush around my balls. After 90 mins, the whole horrendous massage finished. Thankfully 

So when paying money I asked him what was he was using to penetrate me and he showed me a freaking ICE POP (the 20 cent kinda coloured ones). I was freaking disgusted and angry.  

For those who’s gonna ask me why I didn’t stop the massage earlier, I didn’t wanna waste my $ and thought it’s gonna get better. It just got bad-worst over time. FYI he doesn’t allow sensual massage for 60mins, only 90mins. He also mentioned during the massage, he does massages for some of the politicians/celebrity  (not going to name them) - I started laughing internally. 

Overall personality; Rude, Over-Confident, Arrogant and Unprofessional. 

I have no personal beef with Chivas and this is my complete honest review.  0/10 - Go at your own risk! 

Edited by Marcus19
Highlighted the important part

Hi... BW members...
I Ali a massage goer in BW platform since 2016. I use the platform ' on & off ' when I need an updated list of home based massage. I decided to give CHIVAS massage as I just relocated to Woodlands. He a gave a brief introduction of himself. He is matured, fun and easy going. We live in a multi racial community and we should love one another. I was shocked upon reading negative reviews of him. We are all entitled to our opinion but lets not break hes rice bowl. To me... if there is an issue... its best to bring up to the massuer or if you want... dont patronise that massuer anymore. Imagine if you are in hes shoes... Hes price is reasonable and hes massage is superb. There isn't any monkeying around. Just a good massage. Especially during Covid... we should support one another and not bring people down. If you looking for a "good time", I am sure theres places that is free of charge that you can find... last of all... Love All Serve All 🙏