Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

I dun mean to give bad review or hurt his rice bowl or anything. But it is only right and important to let customers know about the true situation is so that they can make an informed choice so that both parties will not be hurt or disappointed. I agree with Marcus19 and I think it’s best both customer and masseuse communicate openly before going over in the future then it’s too late to pull back. I experienced that too and I felt bad and trapped. 

352390226_images(15).jpeHariRayaHaji2021.jpe.4e0650d60e9a62efe01a66016a38f04b.jpe

To  all  Muslim  members of  B/W .

Special Promotion  for 3  days .:thumb:

One  hour  Massage  @  $ 55/-

( Choice of  Oil  OR  Non  Oil. )

Refresh  Package $ 75/-.

( Comes  with 3 kinds  of  Massages. )

1 )  Balinese Msge with Hot Oil,    2)   Deep Tissue Msge ,  3)  Hot Stone Msge,

SMS /  WhatsApp ,      CHIVAS   @     90901655 .

Note:thumb: When  the  time  of  ur  call, he might  be  engage  in massaging ,

he  will be  return to U  as  soon  as  possible . Thanks for the  understanding .

On 10/26/2020 at 6:58 AM, lightson said:

Tried Chivas over the weekend after a long hiatus cuz of Covid and all — it was as always a great experience especially with the hot oil and hot stones. The heat is just really soothing and feels great - and I’m sure this will cost a lot more if I went to a regular spa to do. 

He has also started including a massage gun within his routine which was awesome - I tried those massage guns before but they were areas I couldn’t do it on my own so that was a nice great experience 

The best part for me was probably when loosened this super tight knot on my trap area and cracked my neck — it was too good. Would absolutely recommend to anyone 

malestone.jpg.8017034978767ac2eb16ec07052b89f6.jpg

Pick  a  choice  of Massage from  the mentioned Promotion  Pkge .:thumb:

Thanks .

Regards                                                                                                                       

Edited by Chivas

On 6/2/2019 at 12:56 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Hi Libra  80 ,

Thanking  you  for  taking  the  time  to pen down  some  nice  Massage experience  from  ' sg-Totalmassage.com."  by  Chivas,   One  stop  massage  services . Your  inspiring  compliments  set  mood    for  others  to  try  his  massage  services where  one  is  assured   to  receive good  skills  without  compromising on professionalism , Value  for dollar  and  quality  of service rendered.   I  am  gratified  to  serve  Customer  like  you , and  wishing  you  Good  Health  and  Wellbeing ,  Looking forward  to  be  a

service  to you  the  soonest .

Regards ,

On 4/9/2021 at 8:36 AM, Chivas said:

RELAX , REJUVENATE  &  REJOICE TClMIOWu_400x400.jpeg.f9000e578eaaf11f5e2afd4b4386640d.jpeg     

It's  Time  to  Revamp Yourself  This  Weekend  with Massage

that  will De-Toxify the Body system & Boost  your Immunity 

against free radicals  &  Viruses .

Try  CHIVAS  COVID- 19  Package.

( $75/- ,  90 mins.) Usual -  $ 90/-.

( Comes with few kinds of massages in it .)

1)   Balinese Msge,   2)  HotStone Msge ,    3)   Sensual  Msge ,   4)  Deep Tissue  Msge.

Note  :         Have  1 hour  Massage  @   $ 55/-      AS  Well .:thumb:

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,      Chivas    @       90901655 .

Location  :  Near  MRT STN  just  2  mins walk only .

749083048_360_F_443327645_IXN3nUXhrEYXD8vxADIsuDH8U56NWzTI.jpgNationalDay2021.jpg.991a2c29edfa3b2a1af9996d206f74f4.jpg

TO :  One &  All  the  Multi Racial Communities  in SG .:thumb:

Business  as  Usual .

( Refer  to  the  Promotion as seen above. )

SMS /  Whatsapp,       CHIVAS   @    90901655.

MandarinOrientalBoston_Spa_3_PR.jpg.630481a2ae751ae75885e0added7d45c.jpg

Thanks God  Its  FRIDAY :thumb:  Good  to unwind Oneself having  a  Massage this  Weekend .

Balinese Massage  With  HotStone Massage. ( Nice. )

( 60 mins $ 55/- )

WhatsApp / SMS ,            Chivas    @    90901655 .

Regards .

unnamed.jpg.392cad0ed85fed405ad1a09ba3135920.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Chivas said:

646f30c1d09fdfc9a4a1114d1a0dd747_f388.jpg.8450fdbc20634c0cb22176bf251c8d79.jpg

Good  Morning  BW Viewers  &  Members ,

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine  &   come  for  a  Massage  Indulgence  to  De-Stress ,

Rejuvenate  for  better  Health .:thumb:

1 hour Massage -   $ 55/-. 

(  Choose :   Oil Massage   OR   Non-  Oil  Massage. )

____________________________________________________________________________ 

Covid - 19   Package.:thumb:

(   Comes with  3  Kinds of Massages. )

$ 75/-  90 mins, ( Usuallly  $ 90/-) 

1 )     Hot  Oil  Massage,     2 )      Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )    Sensual  Massage,  4)  Hot - Stone  Msge.:thumb:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All  Times  Favourate  Package.:thumb:

(  Comes  with 6  Kinds  of  Msge. )

(  2 hrs,  $  90/-,  (  Usually  $ 120/- )

1 )   Sport's  Massage,   2 )   Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )  Hot -Oil  Msge,

4 )   Sensual  Msge ,    5 )    Acu- Pressure Msge,    6 )    Hot- Stone  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS,         CHIVAS    @    90901655.

1234672230_SeasideView.thumb.jpg.a62955c98da17fd231295c112b6f64b6.jpg

Happy  Saturday  Morning  People , take time rejuvenate while u can    :thumb:

1910952473_NeverPostponeMassage.thumb.jpg.21b8946342665dc58dd523116c7ba7c9.jpg

Try  the introduction Massage for  1 hour @  $ 55/-,

Courtesy  of  Total  Massage .

Also can  try Package Promotion as seen above .....

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, Northlanders said:

A very last minute booking with Chivas for a long awaited massage and he accommodated with my timing

As usual prior to the massage, Chivas sat me down and consulted with me on my problem areas i.e. my recent sprained ankle as well as my problematic neck and shoulder. This allowed him to have a sensing of how to proceed with the massage. 

The first part was the sports massage. Chivas sure knows his way around those knots in my muscles. Every knead and press helped to release the tension. He will also check in with you on the pressure which is nice. Next was the hot oil massage, which I really liked as the hot oil was a welcome sensation to my body, making me feel very relaxed. This time he added something extra which is using Sport Pressure Gun which helps to ease the tension, this was also added to the sensual which enhance to feel.

This was followed by the hot-stone and sensual massage. This is is the first time I tried the hot stone massage and I must say it is a must-try! The hot stones felt amazing on my body and the sensual massage makes one feel really rejuvenated. 

Overall, the package is really worth it asChivas knows his stuff and is friendly andprofessional. Highly recommend :)

PuzzledMan.jpg.c771636975621014dd2a014fc19cdea4.jpg

Dont  know  what  to  do  next  ..... !

Massage  Indulgence  Makes  a  Breakthrough ....

WhatsApp /  Sms  ,               Chivas  @     90901655 .

1  Hour  Massage  @  $  55/-   OR   ask for Promo Pkges .:thumb:   

Near  MRT Stn :     Just 2 mins Walk  away .                                                                               

On 8/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Massages  start from  1 hour  for  $ 55/-   OR    Ask  Promo  Packages .:thumb:

WhatsApp :    Chivas   @   90901655 .:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 7/11/2019 at 3:17 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Happy  Thursday  Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine and  rejuvenate yourself with  Massage.

Try  Chivas  Weekly  Promotions  Packages .

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  3  kinds  of  massages .

Price :  $ 65/-  1 hr  15 mins  ,  Usual :  $ 75/-

1 )     Balinese Msge     2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)    Hot  Stone  Msge  .

OR         One Hour  Massage  @   $  55/-

WhatsApp    CHIVAS     @      90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  Minutes  walk .

Edited by Chivas

On 5/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, libra80 said:

I have just received a wonderful 90min massage from Chivas.

Firstly like he mentioned,  his place is just literally opposite the MRT station which is very easy to locate. Upon arriving, he show me to a room with proper massage bed set up and give me some time to prepare myself. He started off with "loosen" my bones then sport massage. I must say it a really nice pain feeling. Then he proceed with the hot oil and stone massage. This is very new to me as I hasn't come across any masseur doing this. The hot oil on your body is damn soothing and when combined with the hot stone,  HEAVEN!

This is my first but definitely not the last time engaging him. For those who hasn't try, please do so at least once. 

Massage.thumb.jpg.c62e3a3b741ea9ad97970edd34b8e53e.jpg   

I  got  1 hour Massage  starts  from $ 55/- OR  Enquiry  for Promo Pkges  ....:thumb:

Chivas  @  90901655 , Location :  Near  MRT  Stn just  2 mins way .

Edited by Chivas

deeb8b_5db8d56232874b2e96f97b066bbffae9_mv2.png.75d41f217b59af8bda1495af0a7c21b6.png   

GOOD  MORNING DUDES ....

Massage_therapry.jpg.3a6f53f2d7893db01e0b06af2305808d.jpg

1310485121_BodyMsge03.thumb.jpg.25dec34eae4fb82eb13f3544b553259a.jpg

Seize the Magical moments  to" rediscover, rewind &  renew, "

your  Body , Mind &  Soul , this  weekends .

1 hour Massage @  $ 55/-

OR

90 mins Massage @  $ 75-

( comes with 3 kinds Massages .)

1) Hot Oil with Balinese Msge,  2)  HotStone Msge ,  3) Deep Tissue Msge .

OR ....Ask for  2 hrs Massage  @  $ 90/_:thumb:

WhatsApp / SMS ,        Chivas  @   90901655 ,

Note :   When the time of your call, he might be engaged with his client , thereafter  he will

return call back soon as possible ..... thanks for your understanding .

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 12:47 PM, Damien178 said:

Massage with Chivas has always been great. He makes me feel taken care of. His strokes are amazing and you can feedback to adjust the strength. I’d recommend a 2 hour or 1.5 hr massage as the money you pay for is worth it. His location is also very near the mrt station and the room is clean & tidy. Overall, a very good experience and I have been going to him several times for the past two years. 

On 7/13/2019 at 4:00 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Weekend  are best  for  Massage  Rejuvenation  for  better  Tomorrow .:thumb:

spacer.png

Holistic  Massage  starts  @   CHIVAS  One  Stop  Service .

Try  his  SOULFUL  Massage  Package .

(  4  kinds  of  massage coming along in the Pkge to  experience  it . )

@  $ 75/-  for  90 mins , Usual :  $ 90/-

1 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge       2 )    Sport's  Msge      3 )      Sensual  Msge     4 )     Hot  Stone  Msge .

OR   Try  his  One  hour  Massage  @  $ 55/-

On 7/14/2021 at 3:50 PM, Chivas said:

images.jpe.41b2fd1247a9a04ff44641c002612372.jpe

HotStone  Treatment  helps  to  " Relax Body Mind  &  Soul, " 

"Have  You  Done  Yours ?

There are many benefits of HotStone Massages such as follows :                                                      A )   The  Heat melts the Muscle Tensions .                                                  

B )   Provides deep  Relaxation .                              

C )   Induce good night sleep ( Insomnia Problems ).

D )   Stress reduction.                                             

E )    Relieves Chronic Aches & Pain.                    

F )   Detoxifies the Body.                                      

G )   Aids in Digestion.                                           

SMS /  WhatApp       CHIVAS       @         90901655 .     

Woke up with a sore back from working out and in need of massage. Or a quick fix. Was trying my luck for a last min session as I need to go work in the afternoon. Luckily, Chivas was accommodating to the request. I took the 2hour package. 

His place was really easy to find. Literally 2-3mins from the MRT. He came down to pick me up at the lift lobby. Then I was ushered to his private message room which has a proper message bed! Before we start, we talked about prior medical conditions he should know. He briefed about his routine and what to expect. Then it’s go time.

Firstly, it’s a clean professional message. The pressure can be adjusted if you tell Him. I didn’t adjust the pressure as I felt it was just nice. Maybe next session I will ask for harder pressure. 

The use of massage gun was good as well. There are places where I can’t do myself. Chivas was able to hit the spot and it was so shiok! The hot stone and hot oil was a new thing for me. I must say it’s really comfortable and relaxing. Can’t really describe the feeling but you have to try it. There are sensual elements to his massage routine. It was nicely done but not too over.

Overall, very relaxed after massage. Will go find Chivas again. If y’all are looking for good professional massage, can try him. The package deal in my opinion is worth it

940809837_images(16).jpe.bf076b766dd0c333fb8ae6c220631fe5.jpe          706381512_images(17).jpe.2c5376197148cb530bfaaa0f43f406b5.jpe

DO know tight Muscles hinders mobility &  Induced  Aches and Pain ?

Sport' Massage with Deep Tissue Massage help  alleviates  it .........

Thus  improves Mobility and loosen muscle Tension away . :thumb:  

Try Chivas Promotion Massage Packages as seen in the above Postings .... 

WhatsApp / SMS   @    90901655 .   

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, Chivas said:

deeb8b_5db8d56232874b2e96f97b066bbffae9_mv2.png.75d41f217b59af8bda1495af0a7c21b6.png   

GOOD  AFTERNOON   DUDES ....

Massage_therapry.jpg.3a6f53f2d7893db01e0b06af2305808d.jpg

1127903939_images(9).jpe.25ca6d4f7b28cc42a5919d8b17d56ac6.jpe

Seize the Magical moments  to" rediscover, rewind &  renew, "

your  Body , Mind &  Soul , this  weekends .

1 hour Massage @  $ 55/-

OR

90 mins Massage @  $ 75-

( comes with 3 kinds Massages .)

1) Hot Oil with Balinese Msge,  2)  HotStone Msge ,  3) Deep Tissue Msge .

OR ....Ask for  2 hrs Massage  @  $ 90/_:thumb:

WhatsApp / SMS ,        Chivas  @   90901655 ,

Note :   When the time of your call, he might be engaged with his client , thereafter  he will

return call back soon as possible ..... thanks for your understanding .

On 4/12/2021 at 6:32 PM, razorjarvis said:

I am not one to often write reviews, but Chivas’s excellent service and superb skills made

me compelled to write a review for him here to give Chivas the recognition he deserves.

Chivas is equipped with many years of experience in this industry, and he offers his services in very affordable price points, even providing different types of massages, all in one, in his packages, which I find value for money, especially for the type of high quality and service that he provides.

Upon entering his unit, he will bring you to his private massage room, which is clean and nicely scented with candles as well as a massage table. He will sit you down to ask about your body condition and what kind of problematic areas you would like to target (if any), which I greatly appreciate since not many people do that.

During the massage, Chivas is very thorough and meticulous in his actions, he also checks in on you as and when during the massage to make sure the pressure is okay. He definitely is not one of those massuers that will watch the time, he makes sure he provides and gives his customers his best, so that his customers can feel the best, even if it exceeds the time. My favourite will definitely be the Hot Stone Massage and the Sports Deep Tissue Massage that is both included in his massage package. The hot stones paired with the oil massage on your body is definitely a unique and heavenly experience, soothing all your aches and pains away. Chivas even has a massage theragun that is very suitable for people with deep knots and tensions, especially those that are athletic. The massage gun alongside the Deep Tissue massage will get rid of all of deep aches and pains away. At the end of this outstanding massage experience, you will definitely leave his place feeling all fresh and rejuvenated.

And also, did I mention that his house is just a stone throw away from Marsiling MRT, super convenient and easily accessible so you won’t have a chance to say no to his services! 

Highly skilled with many years of experience + Affordable price point + Massage package with different types of massages all in one + Clean and private massage room + Convenient and easily accessible location.

Ratings: 7/10

• 3 months later...

df76ffc2039fc877209d61f92690dc56--massage-marketing-salon-marketing.jpg.04318ad7a234b2f72ac1a58f04b48d66.jpg

4-reasons-youre-not-gaining-muscle.jpg.002ec5107c5939d3ffdb4f76505f8373.jpg

1 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge       2 )    Sport's  Msge      3 )      Sensual  Msge     4 )     Hot  Stone  Msge .

OR   Try  his  One  hour  Massage  @  $ 55/-

Swedish  Msge   OR    Shiatsu  Msge.

SMS or WhatsApp      Chivas @ 90901655

Advance Payment via       PayNow       (90901655)    also accepted for reservation

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2019 at 11:12 PM, mywritingjournal said:

I managed to get a same day appointment with Chivas, and I can only say that I am lucky to chance upon him!

First off, his place is very near the MRT station and easy to locate. He even picked me up at his void deck! The massage was conducted in a private room and on a proper massage table, with a soothing music playing in the background. Before he began the massage, he conducted a short consultation to find out about the places where I was in pain, and if I had undergo any surgery in the past 6 months. I feel that this is important as it helped him understand what I needed as a client, and which area to avoid or focus on as a masseur. 

I went for a 90 minutes massage with Chivas, probably the most underpriced massage you can find out there. His massage was skillful and he constantly checked with me to make sure that the pressure was just right for me. It was my first time trying out hot stone massage, and my only comment about the hotstone massage was it made me want to go back for more (not exaggerating). The temperature was just right and it made me feel so relaxed.

I had a great night sleep after the massage and I will definitely go back for more.

If anyone is looking for an affordable massage that does not compromise on the skills and quality, Chivas is definitely the person to go to!

Edited by Chivas

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2021 at 1:38 AM, Chivas said:

Relax ,  Rejoice  and  Rejuvenate .

One  hour  Massage :  $ 55/- .

(  Choose  either  Oil Massage   OR  Non  Oil  Massage .)

Covid - 19 ,  Package . $ 75/-

(  comes with all this Kind of  Massages.)

1)   Deep Tissue Massage.  2)  Hot Stone Msge,  3)  Hot Oil  Msge

4 )   Sensual  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS :             Chivas  @   90901655.

On 3/17/2021 at 1:38 AM, Chivas said:

Relax ,  Rejoice  and  Rejuvenate .

One  hour  Massage :  $ 55/- .

(  Choose  either  Oil Massage   OR  Non  Oil  Massage .)

Covid - 19 ,  Package . $ 75/-

(  comes with all this Kind of  Massages.)

1)   Deep Tissue Massage.  2)  Hot Stone Msge,  3)  Hot Oil  Msge

4 )   Sensual  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS :             Chivas  @   90901655.

home1.png

79252-therapist-quotes.jpg

Edited by Chivas

On 11/15/2021 at 6:52 PM, shyboy91 said:

Woke up with a sore back from working out and in need of massage. Or a quick fix. Was trying my luck for a last min session as I need to go work in the afternoon. Luckily, Chivas was accommodating to the request. I took the 2hour package. 

His place was really easy to find. Literally 2-3mins from the MRT. He came down to pick me up at the lift lobby. Then I was ushered to his private message room which has a proper message bed! Before we start, we talked about prior medical conditions he should know. He briefed about his routine and what to expect. Then it’s go time.

Firstly, it’s a clean professional message. The pressure can be adjusted if you tell Him. I didn’t adjust the pressure as I felt it was just nice. Maybe next session I will ask for harder pressure. 

The use of massage gun was good as well. There are places where I can’t do myself. Chivas was able to hit the spot and it was so shiok! The hot stone and hot oil was a new thing for me. I must say it’s really comfortable and relaxing. Can’t really describe the feeling but you have to try it. There are sensual elements to his massage routine. It was nicely done but not too over.

Overall, very relaxed after massage. Will go find Chivas again. If y’all are looking for good professional massage, can try him. The package deal in my opinion is worth it

85CM-Male-Lettering-acupuncture-point-body-mannequin-of-acupuncture-Medical-Research-massage-reflex-zone-teaching-model.jpg.ed626789b51c9c8d4f58594872c96d14.jpg

Wellness  always  starts  from home, consuming  healthy  food, exercise  and  proper rest

led you  to  longevity  of  Life . 

c700x420.jpg.e253c452c27579ccb25d0867ea965cbc.jpg

Massage  is  one  of the  antidote for  wellbeing  as well  .:thumb:

Try Chivas Fusion  Massage 1 hour $ 55 /- ,

Hot Oil  Balinese Massage  &  Hot- Stone  Massage  ,

OR

Request  for Promotion Package  seen  above  Postings . Thanks .

Note :  when the time of your  call CHIVAS might be engaged with Customer ,         

he will return call as soon as possible . Thks .     

WhatsApp / SMS :        CHIVAS  @  90901655 ,                                                                         

Location  :  Near Mrt Stn  2 mins  walk only .                                                                           

On 10/26/2020 at 6:58 AM, lightson said:

Tried Chivas over the weekend after a long hiatus cuz of Covid and all — it was as always a great experience especially with the hot oil and hot stones. The heat is just really soothing and feels great - and I’m sure this will cost a lot more if I went to a regular spa to do. 

He has also started including a massage gun within his routine which was awesome - I tried those massage guns before but they were areas I couldn’t do it on my own so that was a nice great experience 

The best part for me was probably when loosened this super tight knot on my trap area and cracked my neck — it was too good. Would absolutely recommend to anyone 

1812143572_BookMassageandRelaxation.jpg.e184784a12bb26c60cc069354dfb9d68.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Bollywood_Abs.jpg.18d9ee58fc2d1b7b88776cbcc8c3880c.jpg

Tight and Toned Muscles need Massage to relax and revitalize,                                         the  Body Systems for better Health and Wellbeing .:thumb:                             

361166433_ImaMassageTherapist.jpg.5f428cbc35abaf479e0e34b71cc8bf77.jpg

Can  try Chivas  1 Hour Massage @  $ 55/- comes with ......

Balinese Massage with Hot  Oil , Hot Stone Massage .

OR

Request for Promotion Packages  as  seen above Post .

WhatsApp /  Sms   Chivas   @    90901655 ,                                                                                                  

Location just near Mrt Stn within  2 mins away only .                                                                                      

On 5/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, libra80 said:

I have just received a wonderful 90min massage from Chivas.

Firstly like he mentioned,  his place is just literally opposite the MRT station which is very easy to locate. Upon arriving, he show me to a room with proper massage bed set up and give me some time to prepare myself. He started off with "loosen" my bones then sport massage. I must say it a really nice pain feeling. Then he proceed with the hot oil and stone massage. This is very new to me as I hasn't come across any masseur doing this. The hot oil on your body is damn soothing and when combined with the hot stone,  HEAVEN!

This is my first but definitely not the last time engaging him. For those who hasn't try, please do so at least once. 

874948985_images(3).jpe.a6e06840e8889fd59a96364d718be764.jpe

good-morning-card-for-friends-1-768x432.jpg.3aa4d0a5cb8d148b4766c638fd428c4f.jpg

h   One Hour Massage @ $ 55/-,

Balinese   Massage   OR   Deep Tissue  Massage.:thumb:

holistic_massage_woodlands.thumb.jpg.d2a9c406f7f3b2121434c4fd7bb671f5.jpg

One Hour Massage  @  $ 55/-

Balinese Hot Oil Massage   OR  Deep Tissue Massage .

Promotion Packages available  as seen at the above postings .

SMS/ Whatsapp        Chivas  @  90901655 .

Edited by Chivas

On 11/23/2018 at 8:58 AM, Chivas said:

sr3Jx4H.jpg

IABMINz.jpg

TODAY' S  SPECIAL  OFFER .:thumb: , $ 65/- Only , ( Usual --  $ 75/- )   for  1 Hr  15 mins                        

(  Mix  &  Match  4 types  of  Massages  in the BUNDLE .)

1 )   Sensual  Msge ,   2 )    Deep   Tissue  Msge ,    3)   Hot Stone  Msge ,   4)   Sport's   Msge .:thumb:

Business  Hours :    10 am  --   920  pm

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,         CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Location :    Near   MRT  STN ,  Just  2  mins  walk   only ,

WORK   STRESS  Can be relieved  by Massage ,

a  Quick Fix . :thumb:

concentration1-05-1496657182.jpg.dca76c1d5633586c0911e1ad04bc18da.jpg

Try the Promo Package  for a quick fix ,,,,,,,,

$ 75/- ( 90 mins)   Usual : 95/-, comes with the followings ......

1)   Deep Tissue Msge ,  2 )    Sport's  Msge,   3)   Hot Oil Msge ,  4 ) Hot Stone Msge .

WhatApp / SMS ,     Chivas  @  90901655 

Note : when the time of your call, he might be bzy, he will return call 

so  soon  he finished .  Thks .

icgxJMU.jpg

Edited by Chivas

On 5/18/2019 at 12:47 PM, Damien178 said:

Massage with Chivas has always been great. He makes me feel taken care of. His strokes are amazing and you can feedback to adjust the strength. I’d recommend a 2 hour or 1.5 hr massage as the money you pay for is worth it. His location is also very near the mrt station and the room is clean & tidy. Overall, a very good experience and I have been going to him several times for the past two years. 

predator-05_510_original_original.jpg.21c82c49790b4431a821e50dc3d6192e.jpg

On 10/13/2018 at 10:24 AM, Chivas said:

eKETsDs.jpg

yPdS9lz.jpg

Try   Chivas  Weekend   Promotion  Pkg  found  as  above  .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS ,             Chivas    @     90901655 ,

Location :    Near   MRT  STN ,   Just   2  mins  away .  THKS

On 2/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Chivas said:

646f30c1d09fdfc9a4a1114d1a0dd747_f388.jpg.8450fdbc20634c0cb22176bf251c8d79.jpg

Good  Morning  BW Viewers  &  Members ,

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine  &   come  for  a  Massage  Indulgence  to  De-Stress ,

Rejuvenate  for  better  Health .:thumb:

1 hour Massage -   $ 55/-. 

(  Choose :   Oil Massage   OR   Non-  Oil  Massage. )

____________________________________________________________________________ 

Covid - 19   Package.:thumb:

(   Comes with  3  Kinds of Massages. )

$ 75/-  90 mins, ( Usuallly  $ 90/-) 

1 )     Hot  Oil  Massage,     2 )      Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )    Sensual  Massage,  4)  Hot - Stone  Msge.:thumb:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All  Times  Favourate  Package.:thumb:

(  Comes  with 6  Kinds  of  Msge. )

(  2 hrs,  $  90/-,  (  Usually  $ 120/- )

1 )   Sport's  Massage,   2 )   Deep- Tissue  Msge,   3 )  Hot -Oil  Msge,

4 )   Sensual  Msge ,    5 )    Acu- Pressure Msge,    6 )    Hot- Stone  Msge.

WhatsApp /  SMS,         CHIVAS    @    90901655.

• 2 weeks later...

1462593539middle_back_acheAhaEF.jpg.d8f9726ff8de4297f6613c9e87219272.jpg           about-pain-banner.jpg.ac1df195976bef76d03d96b8ee7cbe27.jpg

On 11/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, Northlanders said:

A very last minute booking with Chivas for a long awaited massage and he accommodated with my timing

As usual prior to the massage, Chivas sat me down and consulted with me on my problem areas i.e. my recent sprained ankle as well as my problematic neck and shoulder. This allowed him to have a sensing of how to proceed with the massage. 

The first part was the sports massage. Chivas sure knows his way around those knots in my muscles. Every knead and press helped to release the tension. He will also check in with you on the pressure which is nice. Next was the hot oil massage, which I really liked as the hot oil was a welcome sensation to my body, making me feel very relaxed. This time he added something extra which is using Sport Pressure Gun which helps to ease the tension, this was also added to the sensual which enhance to feel.

This was followed by the hot-stone and sensual massage. This is is the first time I tried the hot stone massage and I must say it is a must-try! The hot stones felt amazing on my body and the sensual massage makes one feel really rejuvenated. 

Overall, the package is really worth it asChivas knows his stuff and is friendly andprofessional. Highly recommend :)

On 7/13/2019 at 4:00 AM, Chivas said:

spacer.png

Weekend  are best  for  Massage  Rejuvenation  for  better  Tomorrow .:thumb:

spacer.png

1 )  Deep  Tissue  Msge  2 )  Sport's  Msge   3 )   Sensual  Msge   4 )   Hot  Stone  Msge .

OR       One  Hour  Massage  @    $ 55/-                                                

WhatsApp /  SMS  :      Chivas  @  90901655.

Location  :   Near  Mrt Stn.  just 2 mins  walk away  only ,

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

Happy Sunday Morning  Everyone. :thumb:

Take  a  break  from  normal  routine and  rejuvenate yourself with  Massage.

Try  Chivas  Weekly  Promotions  Packages .

Mix  &  Match  Package  comes  with  3  kinds  of  massages .

Price :  $ 65/-  1 hr  15 mins  ,  Usual :  $ 75/-

1 )     Balinese Msge     2 )    Deep  Tissue  Msge     3)    Hot  Stone  Msge  .

WhatsApp    CHIVAS     @      90901655 .

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  Minutes  walk .

Edited by Chivas