Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

Hi everybody, I'm chivas. I am currently providing my massage service at my own place. I have many years of experience in this industry and also a SPA trainer in local spa. if you guys are interested to engage me for my service, please do not hesitate to contact me at 90901655 for more details.

Below are some info i gather after talking to Chivas.

His parents are Chinese and Indian so he is mixed. His stats are 40+yo, 170cm, 75kg. He has converted one of his rooms to do massage with proper set up n attached bathroom. Massage charges - $65 for 90mins, $50 for an hour. He just started doing homebased very recently after leaving his job as trainer.

Was told that this topic was started by one of his client whom he yet to know who.

Chivas is well mannered, average looking, and easy to be comfortable with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door. I enjoyed his company though there was very little conversation (my choice). He takes the time to ask you what you need massaged the most and if you have any problems he should know about.

He worked every inch of my body like he said he would and really focused on my massage while I relaxed and zoned out for my hour of pampering. His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, passionate, patient, ALL the good qualities I look for in a masseur. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience!

He is very good at what he does and I'll be back.

OK, here's my report:-

The first thing i enter his house, I smell the incense which indian uses which is a little heavy for me(no offense). He's tall, tan and a little stout. Very friendly guy, he lives with his family. Massage skill is good, only thing his hands very rough, maybe should wear a rubber glove. About the hot stone therapy, on cold days should be nice but not on hot days..when he lift my tigh high and massage my groin area is very stimulating, should concentrate longer...hehe...The face hole on the high bed is a bit hard, should have more cushioning. Place not so discreet.

Just my sincere feedback!

• 1 month later...

After procastinating for a long time, I finally decided to give Chivas a try and boy was I not disappointed. Unlike most masseur I've tried who jumps straight to the massage, Chivas started off the massage with some stretching to warm up your body and was never in a rush. This took about 20 - 30 mins than the massage begins. His stroke, strength and pressure caters to the need of my body size and he seems to know exactly when to untie the knots and pains that's always been bothering my back and shoulder. When it comes for the hot stones, I was a little skeptical and worried at first as I'm worried that it's going to be too hot but was presently surprise. Chivas make sures that the temperature is just right before using this stones. All in all, I would rate his service a 9. I've tried his service twice now and I know that there will be more times to come. Give him a try...

I think what would make Chivas the perfect masseur is to provide H E (happy ending) at the end of the session (if he doesnt find it offensive, that is).

Afterall, I believe most of us are really looking forward to that..... If H E is provided, he will surely see a constant flow of clients..guaranteed!

I think what would make Chivas the perfect masseur is to provide H E (happy ending) at the end of the session (if he doesnt find it offensive, that is).

Afterall, I believe most of us are really looking forward to that..... If H E is provided, he will surely see a constant flow of clients..guaranteed!

who said Chivas is not provided HE??? As long as you take up the 90mins massage for 60 dollars, he will give you the HE. 60mins he is just massage even without hot stone. but I just can't stand the smelly of his house.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, I'm chivas. I am currently providing my massage service at my own place. I have many years of experience in this industry and also a SPA trainer in local spa. if you guys are interested to engage me for my service, please do not hesitate to contact me at 90901655 for more details.

Hi, BW viewers

Further to the above post, you may also view website of " Chivas - Masseur @ Woodlands at www.singaporemassage.info and then scroll down to view icon - " Total Massage ". Regards.

On 2/15/2012 at 4:25 PM, Chivas said:

Hi, all BW cus, members and viewers,

1. Once again, thank you for ur continued support of my homebased massage services.

2. As my initial Massage Packages are no longer in practice, the following " ALA - CARTE " Massage Charges are for your

convenient references.

a. Body Scrub ............... $30  for 30 mins ( Choice of Dead-Sea Salt or Cocoa-Butter )

b. Ear Candling ............. $30  for 30 mins

c. Swedish Massage ..... $55 .... 1 Hr

d. Shiatsu Massage ..... $55 .... 1 Hr

e. Balinese Massage ..... $55 .... 1 Hr

f. Deep Tissue ............... $55 .... 1 Hr

g. Acupressure ............... $55 .... 1 Hr

h. Sports Massage ......... $65 .... 1 Hr

i. Hot Stones Massage .. $75 .... 1 Hr 15 mins

j. Thai Massage ............ $85 .... 1 Hr 30 mins

k. Aroma Therapy .......... $65 .... 1 Hr

3. " 3R " PACKAGES ......... Relax, Rejoice and Rejuvenate .... $75 for 1 Hr 30 mins ( U.P. $90 )

(a) Body Scrub (b) Hot Stones Massage © Balinese Massage

.... Note: This Package is highly recommended for those who preferred strictly " oil massage ".

4. MIND, BODY & SOUL Package ... ( 4 in One ) ..... $90 for 2 Hrs ( U.P. $ 110  )

(a) Hot Stone Massage (b) Shiatsu © Deep-Tissue (d) Sports Massage ..... Included Body Scrub ( FREE ) worth $30.

.... Note: This Package is highly recommended for those with 'Active Lifestyle'.

5. The above Packages and its charges are subject to revision from time to time.

Regards to all valued cus .... w.e.f. 18th MAY 2012

CHIVAS @ Woodlands

Edited by Chivas

Review:

Having never done any massage that involves hot stones, and seeing that Chivas has a new massage menu, I decided to give it a go. I opted for the 3R Package (1.5 hours @ $70) of scrub, massage and hot stone therapy.

Chivas met me downstairs from his block to lead me up to his flat. I appreciated that. Upon entering the massage room I could see that it is solely dedicated for massage, with the massage bed in the middle and a large table with all the massage massage oils, scrubs, hot stones container etc laid neatly on top. The room was clean and smelled nice. (The smell of incense in the living room is not noticeable in the massage room.)

He sat me down and started a short conversation to find out about the condition of my health and body, whether I have had massage experience before and so on. I was also given a cup of water. Nice touches.

I was offered a choice of scrubs - Dead Sea Salts or Cocoa Butter. I picked the former. While the rough salt grains were grating on my skin, I asked Chivas to go easy on the pressure so that my skin wouldn't scratch and the scrub proceeded without incident. I would try the cocoa butter the next time round. Chivas brushed the salt off my body with a clean towel and I was led to the bathroom for a shower, which was in the kitchen area but connected by a private link. I returned from the shower to a cleaned up room and the massage table was laid out with fresh linen. And as Chivas said, my skin was really smooth with all the dead epidermis scrubbed off.

Chivas didn't plunge straight into the oil massage but covered my body with a large towel and executed acupressure and stretches for a good 10 minutes. That helped to loosen some of the stiffness in the joints. After which, he proceeded with the oil massage, which was a combination of deep tissue, Balinese and Swedish. He would check with me on the pressure, which was considerate. What I found great was the angling and positioning of my arms and legs to address the stiffness in the affected muscles. That worked very well.

Then came the hot stones, which were heated in a pan of water. There was no sudden heat shock and Chivas took care to rub some of the hot water on the body to see if the temperature was tolerable. Then came the stones, which I found to be hot but not punishing. The rubbing of hot stones over the aching parts certainly helped to melt the tension. Someone posted earlier that the hot stone rubbings over the upper thigh/butt area was rather pleasurable and I do agree with that.

After all that, the masseur sprinkled talcum powder over the body and rub off the excess oil with a fluffy towel. Then it is off to the showers for a wash down. After which, another cup of water plus a cold face towel were offered. A good end.

Very seldom do I leave a massage session feeling that this was a job very well done. I must say Chivas delivered.

Any negatives? If I must split hairs, I would say the fan and air blower (no aircond) were a bit loud. But you get used to the noise after a while when the pleasures of the massage seeped into the body. The room temperature is just right though and was not cold.

Chivas is an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 years of experience.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Having never done any massage that involves hot stones, and seeing that Chivas has a new massage menu, I decided to give it a go. I opted for the 3R Package (1.5 hours @ $70) of scrub, massage and hot stone therapy.

Chivas met me downstairs from his block to lead me up to his flat. I appreciated that. Upon entering the massage room I could see that it is solely dedicated for massage, with the massage bed in the middle and a large table with all the massage massage oils, scrubs, hot stones container etc laid neatly on top. The room was clean and smelled nice. (The smell of incense in the living room is not noticeable in the massage room.)

He sat me down and started a short conversation to find out about the condition of my health and body, whether I have had massage experience before and so on. I was also given a cup of water. Nice touches.

I was offered a choice of scrubs - Dead Sea Salts or Cocoa Butter. I picked the former. While the rough salt grains were grating on my skin, I asked Chivas to go easy on the pressure so that my skin wouldn't scratch and the scrub proceeded without incident. I would try the cocoa butter the next time round. Chivas brushed the salt off my body with a clean towel and I was led to the bathroom for a shower, which was in the kitchen area but connected by a private link. I returned from the shower to a cleaned up room and the massage table was laid out with fresh linen. And as Chivas said, my skin was really smooth with all the dead epidermis scrubbed off.

Chivas didn't plunge straight into the oil massage but covered my body with a large towel and executed acupressure and stretches for a good 10 minutes. That helped to loosen some of the stiffness in the joints. After which, he proceeded with the oil massage, which was a combination of deep tissue, Balinese and Swedish. He would check with me on the pressure, which was considerate. What I found great was the angling and positioning of my arms and legs to address the stiffness in the affected muscles. That worked very well.

Then came the hot stones, which were heated in a pan of water. There was no sudden heat shock and Chivas took care to rub some of the hot water on the body to see if the temperature was tolerable. Then came the stones, which I found to be hot but not punishing. The rubbing of hot stones over the aching parts certainly helped to melt the tension. Someone posted earlier that the hot stone rubbings over the upper thigh/butt area was rather pleasurable and I do agree with that.

After all that, the masseur sprinkled talcum powder over the body and rub off the excess oil with a fluffy towel. Then it is off to the showers for a wash down. After which, another cup of water plus a cold face towel were offered. A good end.

Very seldom do I leave a massage session feeling that this was a job very well done. I must say Chivas delivered.

Any negatives? If I must split hairs, I would say the fan and air blower (no aircond) were a bit loud. But you get used to the noise after a while when the pleasures of the massage seeped into the body. The room temperature is just right though and was not cold.

Chivas is an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 years of experience.

Hi, BW Customers, Members and Viewers

1. First n foremost, Me, CHIVAS must convey my sincere THANKS to "DragonRider", a BW member

with a 'pen-name' in this Forum also unknown to me todate is my much valued customer who posted

meticulously his utmost satisfactory massage experience by me in such a well elaborated descriptions

in sequences without a missed moment till he left my place.

2. Honestly, his testimonial write-out obviously is a very thoughtful n helpful lead judging from

the responds received thereafter.

3. Also, must not neglect to THANK my earlier BW members/customers such as M/s. Leon, Onlymen4me,

NaughtyMonkey, Sky, Gstringuy26, Alan35sg, Mature, Jogger, Jeremy8889, Steelwings, all too unknown

to me, have posted their recommendations to boost a head-start on my homebase massage svc since then.

4. Pardon me for this delayed 'THANK U'/ 'TERIMA KASEH'/ 'SEY SEY' posting as I must admit am a

Not-computer-savvy person. But after some kind teachings/guidance by a few cus/frens, I finally

managed to hands-on this posting myself ... What a task I have achieved I thought, beside my

massage skills !!! Haha, actually done in my fren's presence in case I made mistakes.

5. So guys, do feel free to call me directly (Not SMS Pls for 1st time caller) for further

understandings of my svc, etc etc ...

Thanks n Regards to All

CHIVAS - Masseur @ Woodlands ... Tel 9090 1655

........ Website: www.singaporemassage.info and then scroll down to click icon "Total Massage".

• 2 weeks later...

I usually have my monthly fix at two regular home-based massage. But after visiting Chivas for a two-hour session this afternoon, my perception on massage has brought me to another level of sheer satisfaction, rejuvenation and a description of all positive acronyms one can think of.

Chivas service was close to "regal" (no pun intended). I took the 5R package (at $80) which included an eclectic combination of swedish, tui na, shiatsu-styled massage. This was coupled with a good 20 minutes of dead sea salt scrub, and Chivas' signature hot stones massage.

We started off with a 10 min sit-down session to know more about my general health and condition. Chivas was detailed in explaining what to anticipate during the session, and I must say our middle-aged masseur really know his industry at the back of his fingers.

With the exception of complains of my achy muscles, we adjourned to the massage bed to begin the dead sea salt scrub. Compared to many spa joints which I have visited (some fly by night, I believe), Chivas' recommendation of the scrub really did polished my skin inside out, and it certainly did wonders with the intense exfoliation. Now, this is what I call "being man-handled" - the correct way. Men/Guys in general have a much courser skin, and using the sea salt scrub was indeed most apt to remove the dead skin.

After shower, this was then followed by a combination of various massage styles, which I could tell Chivas has cleverly picked up over his years of learning as a professional masseur. He was very patient throughout, and asked if the pressure was fine for me. I surrendered myself to this session of pure heavenly bliss. In fact, he took a good 20 mins to warm my body up with his various improvised techniques before proceeding with the oil massage, and I was totally impressed by his professionalism.

During the oil massage, I could feel the tight notches and muscle aches slowly diminishing as he worked his way through the problem areas. In fact, I did shared with him at the 10 min discussion session that I have a stiff shoulder and upper back, due to prolonged hours on computer, and perhaps, the bad sitting posture at work. Chivas worked intensely on these areas - which has provided an excellent relief on these aches and pains.

While Chivas worked through my entire body, he alternated the oil massage with his signature "hot stones". This was my first time trying this, and the feeling was out of this world. With the stones gliding along my oiled body, I could feel the transfers of heat from one part to another - it was certainly a good detox session, removing all the stress and worries of this world, and an emersion of sensuality.

Chivas was definitely not a clock-watcher, and he did not rushed through his strokes and massage. In fact, we finished the session 20 mins after. I will want to go back for more sessions with Chivas, and am indeed thankful that he has provided the much needed relieve to my pains and aches. Most importantly, the affirmation that I have for home-based massage as opposed to shop-front joints has grown stronger, and I know for sure, that Chivas is my top three list for return visits, and he will have my continued, ardent support.

Kudos to you Chivas, and continue the excellent job!

Hi ! Hi ! Hi ! FATHERS, CHIVAS here wishes one and all a ' HAPPY HAPPY FATHERS' DAY on Sunday 17th June 2012.

Also, dun forget to pamper yourself by me ,,,, So, 1st Booked 1st Served !!! Cheers.

Regards

CHIVAS - MASSEUR @ WOODLANDS ... tEL 90901655

I usually have my monthly fix at two regular home-based massage. But after visiting Chivas for a two-hour session this afternoon, my perception on massage has brought me to another level of sheer satisfaction, rejuvenation and a description of all positive acronyms one can think of.

Chivas service was close to "regal" (no pun intended). I took the 5R package (at $80) which included an eclectic combination of swedish, tui na, shiatsu-styled massage. This was coupled with a good 20 minutes of dead sea salt scrub, and Chivas' signature hot stones massage.

We started off with a 10 min sit-down session to know more about my general health and condition. Chivas was detailed in explaining what to anticipate during the session, and I must say our middle-aged masseur really know his industry at the back of his fingers.

With the exception of complains of my achy muscles, we adjourned to the massage bed to begin the dead sea salt scrub. Compared to many spa joints which I have visited (some fly by night, I believe), Chivas' recommendation of the scrub really did polished my skin inside out, and it certainly did wonders with the intense exfoliation. Now, this is what I call "being man-handled" - the correct way. Men/Guys in general have a much courser skin, and using the sea salt scrub was indeed most apt to remove the dead skin.

After shower, this was then followed by a combination of various massage styles, which I could tell Chivas has cleverly picked up over his years of learning as a professional masseur. He was very patient throughout, and asked if the pressure was fine for me. I surrendered myself to this session of pure heavenly bliss. In fact, he took a good 20 mins to warm my body up with his various improvised techniques before proceeding with the oil massage, and I was totally impressed by his professionalism.

During the oil massage, I could feel the tight notches and muscle aches slowly diminishing as he worked his way through the problem areas. In fact, I did shared with him at the 10 min discussion session that I have a stiff shoulder and upper back, due to prolonged hours on computer, and perhaps, the bad sitting posture at work. Chivas worked intensely on these areas - which has provided an excellent relief on these aches and pains.

While Chivas worked through my entire body, he alternated the oil massage with his signature "hot stones". This was my first time trying this, and the feeling was out of this world. With the stones gliding along my oiled body, I could feel the transfers of heat from one part to another - it was certainly a good detox session, removing all the stress and worries of this world, and an emersion of sensuality.

Chivas was definitely not a clock-watcher, and he did not rushed through his strokes and massage. In fact, we finished the session 20 mins after. I will want to go back for more sessions with Chivas, and am indeed thankful that he has provided the much needed relieve to my pains and aches. Most importantly, the affirmation that I have for home-based massage as opposed to shop-front joints has grown stronger, and I know for sure, that Chivas is my top three list for return visits, and he will have my continued, ardent support.

Kudos to you Chivas, and continue the excellent job!

Hi, skin2skin

It had been long overdue to THANK YOU for such an amazing testimonial posting about your 1st time massage experience

described vividly in sequence, and thereafter responds were overwhelming.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, 'skin2skin', a name so discreet to me.

Regards

CHIVAS - Masseur @ Woodlands ... Tel 90901655.

• 3 weeks later...

i took the 4 in one package costing $80 for 2 hours, which i thought is money worth.

before he started, we did chat for a while to know each other better

which i thought its a good idea since we are going to be stuck with each other for the next 2 hrs

its preferable to get to know one another

he shared his credentials to me and I reveal my pain points to him

that is my neck and back problem and my tail bone

thats probably a accumulation of  my bad posture and desk bound job.

Chivas ran through what he is going to do on me for the next 2 hrs

he started off with body scrub, yes that left my skin softer after the session.

Incidentally thats my favorite as it gave the pampering feeling

he moved on the massage, the dry one and the oil ones

yes, he did try to explain the massage  but i was just too engrossed in getting myself pampered by his massage on every part of my back and neck to actually notice if he is performing Balinese stroke, tui na, deep tissue massage. The strokes are comfortable. At some point, i almost dozed off .

come the hot stones treatment that was mentioned by so many forumers. Having read so much good comments above, I went in with a high expectation, which he met it. Chivas actually interchangeably use the stones and his warm hands to rub in to "dissolve the knots" on my back and neck region.

Besides that, Chivas cleverly use the stones to rub at the butts, inner thighs and tummy. The feeling is pleasurable and pampering.

Next day, needless to say, my back felt much better. 

I know with my occupational hazard, its just a matter of time that my accumulation of knots will build up, at which point in time, i will go back to Chivas again.

On 7/8/2012 at 5:01 PM, Gowithflow said:

i took the 4 in one package costing $88 for 2 hours, which i thought is money worth.

before he started, we did chat for a while to know each other better

which i thought its a good idea since we are going to be stuck with each other for the next 2 hrs

its preferable to get to know one another

he shared his credentials to me and I reveal my pain points to him

that is my neck and back problem and my tail bone

thats probably a accumulation of my bad posture and desk bound job.

Chivas ran through what he is going to do on me for the next 2 hrs

he started off with body scrub, yes that left my skin softer after the session.

Incidentally thats my favorite as it gave the pampering feeling

he moved on the massage, the dry one and the oil ones

yes, he did try to explain the massage but i was just too engrossed in getting myself pampered by his massage on every part of my back and neck to actually notice if he is performing Balinese stroke, tui na, deep tissue massage. The strokes are comfortable. At some point, i almost dozed off .

come the hot stones treatment that was mentioned by so many forumers. Having read so much good comments above, I went in with a high expectation, which he met it. Chivas actually interchangeably use the stones and his warm hands to rub in to "dissolve the knots" on my back and neck region.

Besides that, Chivas cleverly use the stones to rub at the butts, inner thighs and tummy. The feeling is pleasurable and pampering.

Next day, needless to say, my back felt much better.

I know with my occupational hazard, its just a matter of time that my accumulation of knots will build up, at which point in time, i will go back to Chivas again.

Hi, Gowithflow

I just cannot wait to thank you v much for your detail voluntary 'Field Report' of your massage experience with me.

Interestingly, todate I still cannot figure out your identity by ur unique 'Pen-name' as 'Gowithflow'.............

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Regards

CHIVAS - Masseur @ Woodlands .......... Tel 9090 1655

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all BW cus, Members & Viewers,

My many apologies for Not responding to ur recents calls as I was committed in more than 10 full-day Computer lessons being Not Computer-savvy todate.

However, I am back to normal service and look forward to hear from you.

Regards

CHIVAS - MASSEUR @ WOODLANDS ... Tel (65) 9090 1655.

Chivas’ Wellness Bulletin

<The Importance of Body Scrub>

1311778087-55.jpg

Dear BW Members

Are you constantly faced with dull and leathery-looking skin? Or experiencing breakouts and zits on your chest and back? No, we are not talking about your face, but the skin on your body. You may be piling layers of skin through the years, without doing much to exfoliate and re-generate your body’s skin.

As weathered as it may seem, who says men cannot have supple and youthful-looking skin! Whoever says men need to have courser skin for the macho-ness, and hence do not need to treat it – this is not the Stone Age! While we constantly keep pace with the ever-growing economy, lead busy and active lifestyles, we need to reflect and take some time out to pamper our physical bodies.

A Dose of Polish to Complete the Session

Like the skin on your face, your body also requires the necessary steps to keep it healthy and glowing. The basic steps of polishing, cleansing, and moisturizing are recommended during massage sessions. At Chivas, you will be delighted to know that I provide the following scrubs to heighten your massage session:-

a) Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub

· Its Origin: Found at the border of Israel in the Persian Gulf.

· Its Ingredients: Rich in 26 minerals such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, bromides, etc.

· Its Verdict: Softens, nourishes, cleanses, and refreshes your skin. It is also effective in relieving muscle aches and pain, and stress induced tension.

· Its Recommendation: Great in the treatment of ailments like acne, rheumatism, psoriasis.

b) Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

· Its Origin: Found in parts of Africa, the Caribbean and Latin America.

· Its Ingredients: Comes from the cocoa bean.

· Its Verdict: Its emollient properties help keep the body moisturized and smooth.

· Its Recommendation: Helps in vanishing stretch marks, and excellent in removal of dead skin cells.

BW Members may be pleased to know that I offer attractive bundled packages to complete the pampering.

Package A (Comprises 3 Items)

What: Relax, Rejoice and Rejuvenate (3R)

When: 1Hr 30Mins

Where: Chivas @ Woodlands

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / Balinese Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$75 (U.P: S$90)

Package B (Comprises 5 Items)

What: Mind, Body and Soul

When: 2Hrs

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / An eclectic combination of Balinese, Shiatsu, Deep-Tissue and Sports Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$88 (U.P: S$110 )

Do not hesitate to drop me a call for any advice on the various treatments and packages offered.

Chivas @ Woodlands Mobile No: 9090 1655.

Operating Hours: From 10am till 9:30pm (Last Call)

Note: While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

I look forward to be of service to you.

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands

hot-stone-man.jpg
Edited by Chivas

Hello !! Hello !! all Singaporeans,

Remember !!! coming Thursday, 9th August 2012 is our Day of Independence, and here I am Wishing all

a Very Happy & Gracious National Day.

Regards

Chivas - Masseur @ Woodlands ... Tel (65) 9090 1655

Chivas Wellness Bulletin

The Benefits of Hot Stones Massage

Masage%20stone.jpg

Dear BW Members

In need of something to help you relax, relieve muscle tension, and make you forget about your rough day? Chivas’ Signature Hot Stones Massage may be what you have been looking for. The therapeutic benefits of a hot stones massage have been around for centuries. Native Americans used this technique to improve overall mental, spiritual, and physical wellness. In some European cultures, hot stones were wrapped in cloth and placed over a person's injury for relief. In China, hot stones therapy was used as a method for relieving muscle aches and tension. Today, hot stones therapy is used much in the same way as it was centuries ago and for the same benefits.

Heated by water in an electric roaster, the stones are placed strategically along pressure points to help melt away tension - creating a total calming effect. Stress, deadlines, anxiety, and other life annoyances dissipate quickly, while your mind goes into total relaxation mode. This therapeutic massage creates a sense of well being. Insomnia is often cured through the use of hot stones because of its ability to put the mind at ease.

Another benefit of hot stones massage is the feeling of total spiritual wellness. As the warm stones glide along your body, your mind calmly retreats into a deep meditative state, at the same time re-energizes the jaded body. Sensory stimulating oils used alongside the stones help aid in the rejuvenation of your mind. The soothing heat therapy promotes a positive energy flow – giving a sense of harmony and balance, and helping your body feel total peace.

Find out more on the benefits of Hot Stones Massage and packages available.

Call Chivas @ Woodlands Mobile No: 9090 1655.

Note: While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

Look forward to serving you...

hot-stones-with-orchid1.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Chivas Wellness Bulletin

<<<Post Massage Tips>>>

Dear BW Members

You have just gotten a massage at Chivas’ abode. You step into your car, the train, or bus relaxed and sleepy, and decide you are going to take a nap and ignore most of what you have just been told.

Whatever Chivas has shared with you, it was informed for a good reason. Having a massage, especially if it was deep tissue, is a form of passive exercise. You will need to take care of yourself, as if you have just done a routine of fat burning. Here are four golden rules to follow after a massage session:

1. Down Plenty of Water

proactol_man-drink_1217923c.jpg

Rehydration is key to a healthy body, especially after a massage. While massage promotes lymphatic movement, drinking water and hydrating yourself is key to moving toxins through the kidneys and out of the body.

2. Take a Warm Shower

Man-showering-.jpg

A nice warm bath after a massage soothes your body temperature. Showering draws out toxins in the body, and allows you to achieve a detoxifying effect - which is beneficial to the body. It is best to take your shower one/two hours after the massage, as your skin will appreciate the excellent absorption of the essential oil.

Adjusting the temperature of the bath is equally important, as any excessive heat in water can exacerbate an already inflamed muscle sore. Should you have a very sore muscle or injury, try icing the area.

3. Paying Attention to Your Body's Reaction

You may be sore after the massage. This is normal, and it can even happen with the gentlest of Swedish massage. Sometimes, you may not feel the soreness until the following day.

Massage is a kind of passive exercise. If you are not one who go for massages often, do not exercise regularly or are not used to using the muscles, then they may respond with soreness. This should only last for a day or two. Anything more indicates that your therapist may have worked a little hard on you, and this should be adjusted in your next session. You can help your therapist by stretching before you arrive for the session. Do remember to inform him on the areas which need special attention during your next visit.

4. Taking Lots of Rest

sleeping_man.jpg

After a massage, you will naturally feel relaxed, wanting to just lie down and take a nap. Massage does not just provide a workout for the physical body, it also works the mind as well. It helps to de-stress and put you in a totally relaxed mode. Take this precious moment to recover your mind and body, do the necessary rebalancing and retune.

Your body will appreciate the outcome of this decision.

Book a pampering session with Chivas @ Woodlands and enjoy these extended benefits of post massage.

Call Mobile No: 9090 1655

Look forward to serving you!

Edited by Chivas

Hi, skin2skin

1. I felt obligated to convey my Heart- felt THANKS TO YOU, after being alerted by my regular

.. Customer about your postings as follow ;

.. (a) Away from my Thread in this Forum, very precisely, you have posted in the Thread, named,

.. “Top 2012 Masseurs” to recommend my massage svc, and also named me as one of your

.. 3 Regular Masseurs on 21st Aug 2012 & 22nd Aug 2012 respectively.

.. HONESTLY, What a Sensational Inspiration for ME.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE @ WOODLANDS ... Tel (65) 9090 1655.

Hi Chivas,

I have nothing to lose if I had to share my wonderful experience with fellow members here. I am a sucker for life's little pampering, and if I come across any places or service or anything that are worth the mention, I believe in sharing such joys.

Thank you once again for bringing relief to my aching body, for giving me the necessary refuelling, the much needed serenity at each visit, and getting me ready to battle my work load ahead of me.

Thank u Chivas.

Hi, all Forumers / Viewers,

Mankind are full of curiousities till departures, and I am in no exception to admit that I am just as curious,

and yet todate have failed to identify this Forum's humble and supportive Member-Customer of mine, named

' skin2skin ' within my customers' list.

However, altho he hv yet to kill my curiousity, I shd again THANK HIM for uplifting my massage svc to survive.

On this note, I am truly motivated to move on positively as Homebase Masseur.

Regards

CHIVAS' TOTAL MASSAGE @ WOODLANDS ... Tel (65) 9090 1655.

Dear BW Members

The recent bad haze situation may be wearing you down. Or perhaps, some of you may be feeling a little tired tracking down the duke and duchess of Cambridge when they were in town the last couple of days.

Fret not! Take some time out this weekend, book yourself into total retreat with Chivas, and feel rejuvenated after.

Package A (Comprises 3 Items)

What: Relax, Rejoice and Rejuvenate (3R)

When: 1Hr 30Mins

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / Balinese Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$75  (U.P: S$90 )

Package B (Comprises 5 Items)

What: Mind, Body and Soul

When: 2Hrs

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / An eclectic combination of Balinese, Shiatsu, Deep-Tissue and Sports Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$90  (U.P: S$110 ) 

Chivas' Total Massage @ Woodlands Mobile No: 9090 1655.

spa1_450x300.jpg
Edited by Chivas

• THANK YOU THANK YOU to BW Members, Ms Alan35sg and Yunzi2007 for voting me into

the category of ‘Top 2012 Masseurs’ in this highly recognised Forum.

• Upon reading your postings, both of you, really really really made my day, and then in a spur

of a moment within, I felt in Hokkien, ‘ Pie Say ‘.

• Hence, on the hind-sight, I also felt pressurised, leh !!!

• In gratitude, may I wish BOTH of YOU and FAMILY graciously WELL in your HEALTH, CAREER

and BIZ always.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE @ WOODLANDS ... Tel (65) 9090 1655.

Chivas Wellness Bulletin

<<<Massage for Better Immunity>>>

ali-blair-massage-therapy.jpg

Most people believe massage therapy is used solely for relaxing physical and mental stress that accumulates in our bodies on a daily basis. We love to go on massages while vacationing, after a heavy work-out or even following a stressful week at the office. And although bodywork can often be a quick fix for muscle tension and work stress, many do not realize the long-term positive effects that it can contribute to your health.

Some immediate results that you will see from receiving massages are:

Increased Circulation

Enhanced Skin Conditions

Loosening of Tight Muscles

Increased Flexibility

Improvement in Mood

Improved Sleep Patterns

Let’s move on to the long-term, preventative benefits of massage therapy. Massage affects our entire body, including the internal organs. By stimulating nerves that supply internal organs, blood vessels of these organs dilate and allow for greater blood supply.

Getting proper blood supply and nutrients to our organs is vital to the longevity of our organs. One of the key factors of “massage for preventive illness” is that it greatly improves the function of your immune system. This helps to keep illnesses from infiltrating and staying in your system - including common colds, flu and coughs.

While massage is known to have ailing effects for illnesses, individual results may vary.

Book an appointment with Chivas @ Woodlands now and start your journey of massage for preventive illnesses.

Massage_therapry.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Hi "tampguy"

If you happen to read this thread, thank you so much for the wonderful compliments you have of me on the thread "top masseurs for 2012".

It has been my great pleasure to serve you, and indeed heartwarming and encouraging to know you have thoroughly enjoyed the session.

I look forward to serving you soon, and do remember to take some time out to relax and do the things you enjoy doing. Have a good week ahead.

9090 1655

Hi "onlymen4me"

It is indeed encouraging to get another thumbs up vote from our bw member on "top 2012 masseurs" thread. Thank you so much for the confidence in me.

Your vote has spurred me to continue to better my skills, and with all these encouraging words, I will endeavour to continue with the good progress, and constantly seek new innovative massage techniques to provide solutions to customers' achy problems.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to serving you soon. Have a good week ahead.

Chivas Total Massage at Woodlands

9090 1655

Chivas’ Wellness Bulletin

<<<Post Exercise Recovery: Sports Massage>>>

15515.jpg

Sports massage, one of Chivas’ massage techniques, is an effective method of post exercise recovery. If you are pitting yourself in your workouts, you are most likely to experience soreness and fatigue along the way. This is a natural part of strength training, increasing your flexibility and improving cardiovascular endurance. Getting massages on a regular basis will not only reduce your soreness, but will also relax you and help you cope with the next exercise session.

Physical Benefits of Sports Massage

If you have had a good massage, you know that you often feel better after the session. You tend to experience less tension in your muscles, and soreness from injuries or a tough workout tends to improve.

When you overwork or injure your muscles, the muscle tissues becomes deprived of blood. A qualified massage therapist is able to knead the muscle to increase the flow of blood throughout the muscle tissues. This is important for proper blood circulation and transporting the necessary nutrients to the tissues. When you get a massage, you are supplying the muscles with the nutrients they need to heal and become energized again.

When you get a deep tissue massage, you will be able to rid your muscles of lactic acid. The pores of your tissue membranes opens up, pushes out wastes and allowing nutrients to enter the muscle.

It is difficult to properly stretch all of the muscles in your body on your own. A massage therapist can help by lengthening your muscles. The end result is often reduced tension and a relief of pressure from sore areas.

Psychological Benefits of Sports Massage

Post exercise recovery often requires more than just physical repair. Working out can be exhausting. If you are struggling to lose weight, you might be under self-inflicted pressure to lose the weight faster or to exercise more.

If you're competing in a sports event or training for a marathon, mounted pressures may be beyond just physical soreness and pain. Not achieving goals or suffering from injuries can be psychologically challenging. Hence, massage is able to provide profound psychological benefits.

Regular massage has been known to decrease depression, elevate the mood, reduce anxiety, calm the mind and improve sleep. Some or all of these factors may play a role in post exercise recovery. High levels of stress sometimes lead to overeating and avoidance of exercise. The inability to get a good night's sleep causes some people to skip their workouts altogether. The relaxation effects of massage are a good remedy for all of these problems.

Getting a weekly massage, or increasing the frequency of massage during times of extreme soreness, will deliver vital nutrients to your muscle tissues and assist with muscle strengthening. The lost in mood to exercise and stay healthy will also be alleviated with regular massages.

Book a pampering session with Chivas @ Woodlands and enjoy these extended benefits of post exercise recovery.

wp6d2368ae_05_06.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Oh man!

This guy is really good. I am totally impressed by how fervent he is on his job, as well as the updates and information he posts in this space.

This is my fourth time I have visited Chivas and never once did he missed a step in his massage regime. In fact, every time I visit him, he will try to improvise certain massage techniques which prove to work very well for my troubled areas.

I have followed some of his earlier tips on post massage, and some are quite useful, eg drinking lots of water to rehydrate, and I could actually feel toxins being drained out - not sure if it is a psychological thing.

Good job Chivas on the tips on improving the effects of post massage. Continue to keep us posted on the trends, the do's n donts n constantly improvising you skills.

Dear BW Members

It is truly encouraging to receive the great feedbacks and comments on my service on BW forum. I am indeed inspired to want to further improve my massage techniques, so that valued members like your kind self, will reap the good benefits of massage, and enjoy extended overall wellness. The bulletins and write ups offer a breezy read on tips for pre-and-post massage, and I certainly hope they are beneficial.

At this juncture, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our members a Happy Mid Autumn Festival. As we look forward to this season of festivity, infused with chinese folklores and traditions, let us take some time out to thank the people around us who make our lives special - family, friends, partners, far and near.

There are many forumers and members to thank here. In my own special way, I would like to present this lighted lantern to wish all my valued members/customers a life filled with good health, wealth, peace and joy.

Have a wonderful Mid Autumn Festival.

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands (HP: 9090 1655)

chinese_lantern.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Dear all,

I had been going to Chivas for his massage for somtimes already.I found him knowledgeable and skilful to commensurate with his years of experience.He is a nice fellow with great hands to relieve tension and stress with the right thresold of pressure,felt good.His "Hot stone massage is unique "It really feel good after trying the "hot stone massage".For those yet to try would strongly recommend