Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 5/26/2017 at 1:48 PM, Chivas said:

TGIF .             WeekEnds  Promotion  for  1 st  Timers  OR  New  Customers

Comes with  4  Kinds  of  Massages  @   $ 75/-  { 90 mins )

Usually $  90 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2 )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

3  )    Deep  Tissue  Msge

4)   Sensual  Msge

Note :  At the time of your call,  I may be engaged with Customer, I need your kind understanding . Be replying soonest

as possible.  Thank  You :thumb:

WhatsApp   /    SMS         CHIVAS   @     90901655 .

Regards ,  

Edited by Chivas

On 9/3/2015 at 2:42 PM, yann74 said:

I know that Chivas provide massage and I have been delaying my visit to him for quite sometimes. Finally yesterday I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try.

I book an appointment for 1400 hours but was there early at 1315 hours.The ambience was good and relaxing. Fyi I took the package B.

Before the massage start he explained to me what I will be expecting from the massage.

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, he already make me relax. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session. I love the hot stone massage. When he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. I was so aroused by the massage.

After the massage ended he wipe off the oil off my body.. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed. I was so relaxed that when I went home I fell asleep soon.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =) It was really worth the money.

I know that Chivas provide massage and I have been delaying my visit to him for quite sometimes. Finally yesterday I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try.

I book an appointment for 1400 hours but was there early at 1315 hours.The ambience was good and relaxing. Fyi I took the package B.

Before the massage start he explained to me what I will be expecting from the massage.

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, he already make me relax. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session. I love the hot stone massage. When he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. I was so aroused by the massage.

After the massage ended he wipe off the oil off my body.. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed. I was so relaxed that when I went home I fell asleep soon.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =) It was really worth the money.

Edited by Chivas

On 4/30/2017 at 10:42 PM, Chivas said:

:clap:     New Comers  OR First Timers"', $ 75/-   ( 90 mins )  .

comes with 4  items .                                            ( Usual   $ 90 /- )                                            

1)   Balinese  Massage

2)   Sensual  Massage 

3 )   Hot Stone  Massage 

4)    Hot  Oil  Massage .

Please  note when the time of your call , I may be engaged with the Customer , I be returning your call

soon as possible .  Thanks for your understanding .:thumb:             

WhatsApp  /  SMS               CHIVAS           @          90901655

Edited by Chivas

Do  Something  for  yourself  this  week,

Give  Your  Hard  working  Body   a  Treat 

It  deserves .:thumb:                     

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,        CHIVAS     @      90901655 .  

Edited by Chivas

On 5/9/2017 at 11:11 PM, jack103 said:

I tried Chivas massage after reading the previous reviews and I must say I did not regret it. The package B massage was a steal as I got to try the 5 different massages in 2 hours for only $88. I liked the privacy as there was no one else in the house. It was my 1st time trying hot stone massage and the feeling was really relaxing, removing my stress and bringing sensuality to a whole new level. The alternating hot oil massage with hot stone and sensual massage was pleasurable especially on the neck, thighs and butt regions so much so that I never wanted the euphoria to end. The sensual massage was something I have never experienced before and kept me wanting more. Before the massage, I had back aches due to trapped wind but during the hot stone and hot oil massage I could feel all the knots being untied, gas coming out of my body and the back ache no more. I thought it was nice of Chivas to check with me on the pressure during each massage as I am quite slim and sometimes the pressure can be not tolerable for my slim body. Chivas also gave me good advise on what not to eat to prevent wind from being trapped at my back again. Chivas is professional and passionate about his massage. I would rate his service a 9 and recommend him to anyone looking for a great massage and value for money.

WhatsApp  /  SMS                 CHIVAS       @     90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.com 

Edited by Chivas

On 8/7/2016 at 12:57 AM, dazzleworth said:

I've been with Chivas Massage for over a year now. And I'll keep coming back. Why? Skillful, Professional and Cheerful. So for $90, you know you are getting the real thing.

The best I recommend are

- Hot Stone

- Hot Oil

- Sensual

Always as good as before

Edited by Chivas

On 5/26/2017 at 1:48 PM, Chivas said:

Weekend   Promotion for  1 st  Timers  OR  New  Customers

Comes with  4  Kinds  of  Massages  @   $ 75/-  { 90 mins )

Usually $  90  /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

3  )   Deep  Tissue  Msge

4  )   Sensual  Msge

Note :  At the time of your call,  I may be engaged with Customer, I need your kind understanding .I be replying soonest

as possible.  Thank  You :thumb:

WhatsApp     /      SMS        CHIVAS   @     90901655 ,   near Marsling MRT , 2 mins walk .

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2015 at 6:44 PM, ZealousZeno said:

I was deciding on a place to massage my stiff aching back, was wondering what kind of massage should I have. I have got to admit there was lots of choices out there across Singapore but not many was as alluring to the $88 package with “hot stone” treatment. I am sure those come with a heavy kind of price tag in SPAs or hotel services but such a good opportunity was set before my eyes.

Skeptical at first, doubt definitely but looking at the previous few comments made by the customer assured me. Hence, I tried to book an appointment via message this afternoon without much expectation of it. The reply was quick and a slot I got instantly.

Upon entering the room there, there was an aromas scent like the one most professional massage parlor has. There I was, in the room, waiting for the instruction to undress and let it begin. However, much to my surprise there was a consultation session first which does not eat into the time for massage. Many neglected this (Understanding the client / know your customer); even professional at times, out of the seven massages I went prior to this, only 1 done it.

As I have a stiff back, I like to be massage with great force, without fail his strength was there throughout the session. Then the unique sensation came in when the hot oil and hot stone touches the skin…. a fitting name for the massage package “PAMPER ME PACKAGE”. I am not going to elaborate but it was just that good, if you want to know more try it out yourself, you will not regret.

I believe in my morals and do not lie about ones professionalism. From the massage he give, he is downright professional even better than some proclaimed professionals, and from the conversation we had, I can feel his passion for it. Will definitely came for it again, enjoyed it very much.

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,         CHIVAS   @     90901655,

sg-totalmassage.com.

Edited by Chivas

Hi I B/W Mgtm, Forumers & Viewers,

Wishing One & All,  

HAPPY  VALENTINE 'S   DAY,

LOVERS  &  MARRIED  GUYS . 

Business  is  as Usual ,  pls refer above to  the  Promotions as above . Thks .

Regards ,

CHIVAS

Edited by Chivas

WISHING  ONE    &    ALL , B /  W   Viewers &  Mgtm ,

GONG   X  FA   CIA  .

SPECIAL   NEW  YEAR  PROMOTION FOR A WEEK  ONLY ,

4  Kinds of  Massages  at   $  75/-   for  1.5 hrs , (usual $ 90 )

1)  Sensual  Msge.

2)  Sport's  Msge.

3)  Deep  Msge.

4)  Hotstone  Msge

WhatsApp /  SMS      CHIVAS     @   90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.com .

Edited by Chivas

Hello , Good Morning  B/W  Viewers,

well  !   Back to basic after a longer Weekends  C  N  Y  celebration ,

CHASE  THE  MONDAY  BLUES  BY  INDULGING IN MASSAGE     REJUVENATION .

WhatsApp  /  SMS     CHIVAS  @  90901655  ,   Please  refer to the previous  Promotion  as the above .  TQ

sg- totalmasage com              Location near Marsling MRT Stn   2  mins walk  only .

Regards .

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...

Good  Afternoon  B/W  Viewers ,

WEEKEND  IS  A NICE  TIME  FOR  MASSAGE  REJUVENATION ,  

AT  CHIVAS  TOTAL  MASSAGE ,  GIVE  YOURSELF  A  BREAK

YOU  DESERVED .:shhh:

Try  4  Kinds  of  Massages    90 mins  $ 75 /- ( Usual -  $ 90/- )

1)  Hot-Stone  Msge 

2 )  Sport"s      Msge

3 )  Balinese   Msge

4 )  Sensual     Msge .

WhatsAPP  /  SMS         CHIVAS  @   90901655 ,      

sg-totalmassage.com                 Location :   near  MRT  STN ,     2 mins  walk .

Note :        When the time of your call , he may be engaged with a client , but certainly will return call the soonest .

thanks for the understandings .

Edited by Chivas

On 3/10/2018 at 12:18 PM, Chivas said:

ITS  A NICE  TIME  FOR  MASSAGE  REJUVENATION ,  

1)  Hot-Stone  Msge 

2 )  Sport"s      Msge

3 )  Balinese   Msge

4 )  Sensual     Msge .

sg-totalmassage.com                 Location :   near  MRT  STN ,     2 mins  walk .

Note :        When the time of your call , he may be engaged with a client , but certainly will return call the soonest .

Edited by Chivas

On 8/27/2016 at 6:45 PM, jeremypaul said:
Tried a massage session with Chivas yesterday and  It was also then i came to know that Chivas an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 experience in this industry.  Having said that my session with Chivas was indeed one without any regrets.

He is professional, well mannered,  pleasant looking and he did not rush into session and to get it done with.  He takes time to access what I needed and understanding if I had any injuries. Most of all,  he is a polite chap unlike some whom I met.

I got to experience 5 different massage for 2hours session for the price of 88 which is so affordable compared to the market outside. There was a dedicated massage room at his crib which was filled with i smell eucalyptus aroma which i believe was good for the body to toxic.

I really enjoyed the hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Each stroke was prefect especially the massaging of the back,  groin and butt. I was also given fresh set of towels for shower before and after the session. The linen used on the massage bed was new and was replaced with new one after session as well thus hygiene level was tip top there.

Moreover,  i believe the massage package was indeed a good steal. I went home feeling relaxed, happy.

Edited by Chivas

GOOD    MORNING   EVERYONE ,   IT"S    SCHOOL  HOLIDAY  MOMENT,

MASSAGE  PROMOTION   AS ABOVE  IS   STILL   "  O N "  TAKE  A

MOMENT TO  BE   INDULGENCE .:shhh:

WHATSAPP  /  SMS         CHIVAS     @   90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.sg .       Location :  Near  MRT  STN  ,   just 2  mins walk

Regards  .

Edited by Chivas

16 hours ago, Chivas said:

GOOD    MORNING   EVERYONE ,   IT"S    SCHOOL  HOLIDAY  MOMENT,

MASSAGE  PROMOTION   AS ABOVE  IS   STILL   "  O N "  TAKE  A

MOMENT TO  BE   INDULGENCE .:shhh:

WHATSAPP  /  SMS         CHIVAS     @   90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.sg .       Location :  Near  MRT  STN  ,   just 2  mins walk

Regards  .

Edited by Chivas

1)  Hot-Stone  Msge 

2 )  Sport"s      Msge

3 )  Balinese   Msge

4 )  Sensual     Msge .

WISHING  ALL  CHRISTIANS ,

A  BLESSED  GOOD  FRIDAY .

Special  Massage  Indulgent Promotion  On  This  DAY.                                    

4 kinds  of Massages  comes in the Package .                                    

$ 75/-  for  90 mins ,  Usual  price  $  90/-                                       

1)   Hot Stone   Msge ,

2 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge,

3)   Sport"  Msge.

4)   Sensual  Msge.

WhatsApp  /   SMS,        CHIVAS   @   90901655 .

Near  Marsling  MRT  Stn, just  2  mins  walk.

sg-totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

On 3/27/2016 at 9:53 PM, Chivas said:

5fnpir4.jpg

Wishing all the Christians " A Blessed Year ahead 2018 ."

with Good Health , Wealth ,Luck and Prosperity .:rolleyes:                                          

WhatsApp : 90901655   OR   SMS                                                                                

Business as Usual   10 am  930pm      

Special  Promotion  is still  extend  as above :

Edited by Chivas

On 3/30/2018 at 3:55 AM, Chivas said:

A  BLESSED  WEEKENDS   PEOPLE .:mellow:                        

Special  Massage  Indulgent Promotion  On  This  DAY.                                    

1)   Hot Stone   Msge ,

3)   Sport"  Msge.

4)   Sensual  Msge.

sg-totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

" HAPPY  SUNDAY  MORNING PEOPLE ."

Have  a  Massage  indulgent today  and  be Rejuvenated .

for  better  Tomorrow .

Note :   Refer  to  the Package  as above , Thanks .

WhatsApp /   SMS ,   CHIVAS   @   90901655 , 

near  Mrt  Stn ,  2 mins  walk .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 9/19/2015 at 10:33 PM, fish said:

Decided to give a try on Chivas massage yesterday afternoon. Made an appointment and the response was fast. Clear instructions on the location which make me easy to find his place.

With consultation given before the massage, this gave me a clear understanding what I need for my tiring body. I chose promo Pack b. I must say this is very worth it. Skills and services are compatible to 5 stars spa resort. Esp the hot stone massage. The heat penetrate my inner skin and clear my soreness. Together with his deep pressure massage, my whole back is loosen. I know my back and shoulders are very tight and stift these months due to work and study.

I finally found someone that can loose my shoulders and back. And finding the right person is not easy. He really listen to my body. Last time I go tui na, also no use. He loosen my shoulders and I finally have a good sleep last night. The best thing is the promo B include sensual massage with hot oil. It makes me feel so relaxed.

I will definitely go back to his massage. Finding a right person who know my body and understand what my body needs, is not easy.

WhatsApp /  SMS              CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Place  :  Near  Marsling  Mrt  Stn  , 2 mins walk  only .

Edited by Chivas

On 3/30/2018 at 3:55 AM, Chivas said:

Special  Massage  Indulgent Promotion .:pimp:                                   

1)   Hot Stone   Msge ,

3)   Sport"  Msge.

4)   Sensual  Msge.

sg-totalmassage.com

On 4/8/2018 at 9:43 AM, Chivas said:

" HAPPY  WEEKENDS  PEOPLE ."

Have  a  Massage  indulgent today  and  be Rejuvenated .

for  better  Tomorrow .

Note :   Refer  to  the Package  as above , Thanks .

WhatsApp /   SMS ,   CHIVAS   @   90901655 , 

near  Mrt  Stn ,  2 mins  walk .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 1/18/2018 at 10:33 AM, Chivas said:

Do  Something  for  yourself  this  week,

Give  Your  Hard  work16ing  Body   a  Treat 

It  deserves .:thumb:                     

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,        CHIVAS     @      90901655 .  

Please  refer  to the  Promotion  Package  as  above ,  Thks .  :pimp:                                             

Edited by Chivas

Chase  the   MONDAY  BLUES   BY  MASSAGE   INDULGENCE  TODAY,   people .

T H A N K S .:lol:

Edited by Chivas

On 2/19/2016 at 1:52 AM, Chivas said:

U4phfi5.jpg

In recent studies, medical experts say that good old Massage Therapies contributes to the overall well-being in many ways such as:

1. Helps in Stress Relief Management, be it situations such as workplace or enviro/mentally and socially, etc.
  2. Rejunevation and Healing of our overall well-being to a better state of health, "Mind, Body and Soul".

So what are you waiting for ? Take a break from daily routine and find time to integrate "Work & Life Balance" in your health regime. Toast to the year 2018 .    "A gateway to better health" Huat AH!

WhatsApp /  SMS,       Chivas Massage @   90901655,

For  a HOLISTIC and THERAPEUTIC Massage ,

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

Kindly  refer  to the  Promotion  Package  as  aboved ,   Thank  You .

Chivas

Experienced and Professional Masseur (view website to confirm)

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! This is my 2nd review for the massage services in Singapore, coz I only feel like writing a review when the massage is GREAT! So I went to Chivas for 2 hrs massage just now. It’s the best massage experience I had in the recent years in SG. The whole session consists of  deep tissue, hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Chivas’ skill, stroke and strength are professional and hit the point that you desire :). So I recommend his service to everyone who really would like to have a different experience from what you normally have with other masseurs. Btw he is very friendly and caring about your feelings and needs. Good job Chivas, I will come back to you soon. Thank you—Tony

Good  Morning  Tom  Tommy  ,

Ha, Ha ! simply a  heart  warming  compliments  to  hear  from  U , especially  me back  from  holiday  trip .Glad  that my 

massage  skills met your standards .Hope  to  serve U  in near future with many more  innovative  massage  skills , Yeah . Absolutely  true  what  U

said my  massage  skills were different  from  other  Massuers . Honestly  speaking I wish  to influence  more   Customers with new spectrum  of

massages  if  only  they  give  a  try  to  find its  worthy  trying  and  affordable . Thanks :thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 2/17/2018 at 8:56 AM, Chivas said:

WISHING  ONE    &    ALL , B /  W   Viewers &  Mgtm ,

GONG   X  FA   CIA  .

SPECIAL   PROMOTION FOR A WEEK  ONLY ,

4  Kinds of  Massages  at   $  75/-   for  1.5 hrs , (usual $ 90 )

1)  Sensual  Msge.

2)  Sport's  Msge.

3)  Deep  Msge.

4)  Hotstone  Msge

WhatsApp /  SMS      CHIVAS     @   90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.com .

Good  Morning   B W  Viewers  ,

WEEK DAYS  SPECIAL   MASSAGE  PROMOTIONS ,

4  kind of Massages  comes in the Package , $ 75/-  for  90 mins ,

( Usual  $ 90 /- )

1)  Hot  Stone  Msge,

2)  Deep Tissue Msge,

3)  Sensual  Msge,   

4)  Sport"s  Msge    

Make an  Appointment  with  CHIVAS , a  Certified  Masseur & a  Professional . Try his  massage  to feel  the differences .:thumb:

WhatsApp  /  SMS     @    90901655 ,           Website : sg-totalmassage.com

Location  near  Marsling  MRT  Stn  ,  2  mins  walk .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

Good  Morning  B/W  Viewers &  Supporters ,

IN  ADVANCE :        "  HAPPY   MOTHERS   DAY   PROMOTION ":pimp:

REJUVENATION  &  REFRESHING  PACKAGE  comes with  4 kinds  of  Massages ..

(  90 mins --  $ 75/- )    Usual :  $ 90/-.

1)   Sport's  Massage ,

2 )   Deep - Tissue  Massage,

3)   Hot Stone  Massage,

4)   Sensual  Massage.

:thumb:     Try  CHIVAS great skills & his Magical Touch  that  will blown you  away .

Whatsapp /  SMS       CHIVAS   @   90901655 .

Location :    Near   MARSLING  MRT  STN,  2  mins  walk .

Note : :thumb:       When the time of your call, he may be engaged with his clients .Your kind understanding is very much

appreciated .  He will return call there after ,  Thank  you ,

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

WEEK  ENDS  IS  A  GATEWAY     

TO   MASSAG14E   INDULGENT.

WhatsApp  /   SMS   ;     CHIVAS   @   90901655 .

sg-totalmassage.com      Near  MRT STN, 2  mins  walk

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 5/11/2018 at 7:49 AM, Chivas said:

Good  Morning  B/W  Viewers &  Supporters ,

"  HAPPY   MOTHERS   DAY   PROMOTION ":pimp:

REJUVENATION  &  REFRESHING  PACKAGE  comes with  4 kinds  of  Massages ..

(  90 mins --  $ 75/- )    Usual :  $ 90/-.

1)   Sport's  Massage ,

2 )   Deep - Tissue  Massage,

3)   Hot Stone  Massage,

4)   Sensual  Massage.

:thumb:     Try  CHIVAS great skills & his Magical Touch  that  will blown you  away .

Whatsapp /  SMS       CHIVAS   @   90901655 .

Location :    Near   MARSLING  MRT  STN,  2  mins walk 

Note : :thumb:       When the time of your call, he may be engaged with his clients .Your kind understanding is very much

appreciated .  He will return call there after ,  Thank  you ,

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

T  G  I  F .                 

1)  Hot-Stone  Msge 

2 )  Sport"s      Msge

3 )  Balinese   Msge

4 )  Sensual     Msge .

Edited by Chivas

On 6/6/2016 at 4:16 PM, Chivas said:

tmTJBRg.jpg

HAPPY  SATURDAY  MORNING  PEOPLE ,

Make a gateway  to Massage  Heaven ,  

After  a Hard Work, U  deserved the Best .:thumb:

Take  a  pick  at  the  Promotion  as  above .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS            CHIVAS     @    90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 5/19/2018 at 9:00 AM, Chivas said:

HAPPY  SUNDAY  MORNING  PEOPLE ,

Make a gateway  to Massage  Heaven ,  

After  a Hard Work, U  deserved the Best .:thumb:

Take  a  pick  at  the  Promotion  as  above .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS            CHIVAS     @    90901655 ,

sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

Hello Good  Morning  BW  Viewers ,:thumb:

Chase  the  Monday  Blues  with  Massage  Indulgence .:thumb:

Please  refer  to  the  Promotions  as  above , Thanks.

WhatsAppt  /  SMS         CHIVAS    @    90901655 .

Regards .

On 8/30/2015 at 5:57 PM, lawsmart said:

I had soreness on my back and shoulder lately and was looking for a good massage to relieve the soreness. I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try after I saw so many good reviews about him.

I went to his place yesterday night and I was his last customer. The ambient was good and relaxing to me. Took the package B which recommended by many members, and I find it’s really worth the money!  

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, the word that came across my mind is ‘Professional!’. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session so that I won’t feel painful or torturing. The hot stone massage was a very new thing to me as I’ve never tried that before. I was quite worried in the beginning, but when he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

The sensual massage using hot stone was really mind blowing. I was so aroused that I almost cum.

He helped me wipe off the oil when the session ended. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =)

Edited by Chivas

Good  Morning  BW  Viewers  &  Supporters ,

Come ,

:thumb:    REFRESH, REJUVENATE  AND  REJOICE

AT  MASSAGE  SANCTUARY .

RAMADAN   PROMOTION ,

4  Kinds  of  Massages, you get to  experience ,

$ 75/- (90 mins) :thumb:   Usual :  $ 90/- 

1)  Balinese  Msge ,

2)  Deep Tissue  Msge ,

3)   Hot Stone  Msge ,

4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS           CHIVAS     @     90901655 ,

Location  ;    Near  MRT  STN  , @ mins  walk .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 7/23/2014 at 10:56 PM, mamaboy said:

Reading through all the recommendations and reviews in the forum, I decides to try out Chivas's massage.

Coincidentally, I injured my neck and shoulder a few days back and a massage comes just at the right time. Hence I made an appointment with him this evening. The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

He offered me a cup of water, which I found out from him was purified water which supposesly is better for the body. Thereafter he started making small talks with me, making me feel comfortable and to understand which part of my body requires more attention. I chose the 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and either a body scrub or a sensual massage. Since I have not tried any sensual massage before, I opted for that.

A shower follows before the start of the massage. Through the massage, he was very attentive. He makes sure that he exerts just the right amount of strength, smoothing all the knots in your muscle without hurting you. As he goes along, he will explain what he is doing and explaining the benefits of each action. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skills.

Not to be missed is the hot stone massage. It is really soothing and relaxing. I can feel all my muscle relaxing with each touch from the stone. He highly recommended the hot stone massage and I can understand why. The sensual massage was a nice touch after he rubbed all the ache and sores away. Coupled with the hot stone treatment, the sensual massage leaves one feeling relaxed and euphoric, like a shot of sedative ( something along that experience).

After the massage, he offered me a cup of warm water which helps to.flush the toxin out from your body. The whole experience was indeed worth it for the price. All in all, I only have good things to say about Chivas' s massage. And my neck and shoulder is feeling much better after one session.

This definitely won't be my last time there.

On 5/19/2016 at 11:11 PM, Chivas said:

ue8i0e8.jpg     

Hi !  BW Supporters /  Viewers ,

Wishing all the Buddhist followers "A Happy Vesak Day "   May Lord Buddha enlighten your path of Life with good

Faith ,Love ,Honesty and  Peace around globally .:mellow: 

So Guy's paved your way  there , show Compassion ,and bid  tribute to Lord Buddha on his Day

and get his blessing for Luck,Prosperity and better health ,:thumb:

Ramadan  Promotion  is available, take a pick of your  choice as  above .:thumb:

Chivas Massage Business is as usual on that day .

Operating Hours :  10 am   to  930 pm .         Whatsapp :  90901655  OR  SMS

www.sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards ,

CHIVAS @ WOODLANDS                   

Edited by Chivas