Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 9/24/2015 at 6:15 PM, sky said:

Had tried his massage could say that is really fantastic.After the massage you feels so afresh,worth trying.The signature hot stone massage with the new hot oil massage is a must to try.Strongly recommended for his massage,do not hesitate to give him a try and you not regret after the session with him.This is my personal view.Hope you're would give yourself a try on his massage skill.

On 7/27/2018 at 3:46 AM, Chivas said:

r8XYvwf.jpg

IT'S       T G I F,

Never  Postphone Your  Massage  To  Next  Day .

Week Days  Promotions  availiable ,it comes with  4  kinds  of  Massages . $ 75 /-   for  90  mins , (  Usual  price  $  90 /- )

1 )  Balinese  Msge ,

2 )  Deep  Tissue  Msge .

3 )  Hot Stone  Msge ,

4)  Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp /  SMS ,          CHIVAS     @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near  MRT  STN  ,  Just  2  mins  walk .

Websites  :   sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards , 

Edited by Chivas

Q1kk9HU.jpg

Saturday  is  the Best  Day  to  breakaway  from   Routine  and   start  something   a  fresh ,

Get  into  Indulgent  of  Pampering   a   MASSAGE   that   U  deserved  the   Best ......:thumb: 

WHY  are  waiting   for ....

2GsYTrL.jpg

RELAX , REFRESH  &   RENEW ,

8DPHBql.jpg

Try   CHIVAS   SOULFUL   MASSAGE ,:thumb:

You  are  assured in  saved   Hands .

4  kinds  of  Massage comes in the Pkge ,

@  $  75/-  for  90 mins,  Usual :  $ 90/-

1)   Balinese  Msge,   2)   Sport's   Msge,   3)   HotStone -  Msge,   4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp    CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,  just  2  mins  away .

Edited by Chivas

On 7/23/2016 at 2:42 PM, Hornday said:

decided to try Chivas after my shoulder has been giving me problems for the past week. 

Prior to the massage, chivas sat me down and consulted with me on my problem areas. This allowed him to have a sensing of how to proceed with the massage. 

The first part was the sports massage. Chivas sure knows his way around those knots in my muscles. Every knead and press was a god-send. He will also check in with you on the pressure which is nice. Next was the hot oil massage, which I really liked as the hot oil was a welcome sensation to my body, making me feel very relaxed. 

This was followed by the hot-stone and sensual massage. This is is the first time I tried the hot stone massage and I must say it is a must-try! The hot stones felt amazing on my body and the sensual massage makes one feel really rejuvenated. 

Overall, the package is really worth it as Chivas knows his stuff and is friendly and professional. Highly recommend :)

thanks chivas!

e9UwcYC.jpg

:thumb:  TODAY'S    INDULGENCE    FOR   BETTER    TOMORROW ...

4A6TrMq.jpg

WEEKEND   MASSAGE   PKG , ( 4 in 1) , $ 75/- :thumb:

1  ) Sensual  Msge.   2 )  Deep - Tissue  Msge.  3 )   Sport"  Msge   4 )    Hot - Stone   Msge .   

WhatsApp /  SMS ,        CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT  STN ,   Just  2  mins  away .

:thumb:     Note  :    When  the  time  of your  call ,  he  may  be  engaged  with  Customers ,  he  will  return  Call  soon  after .

Thanks  appreciate  your  understanding .:thumb:

On 8/27/2016 at 6:45 PM, jeremypaul said:
Tried a massage session with Chivas yesterday and  It was also then i came to know that Chivas an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 experience in this industry.  Having said that my session with Chivas was indeed one without any regrets.

He is professional, well mannered,  pleasant looking and he did not rush into session and to get it done with.  He takes time to access what I needed and understanding if I had any injuries. Most of all,  he is a polite chap unlike some whom I met.

I got to experience 5 different massage for 2hours session for the price of 88 which is so affordable compared to the market outside. There was a dedicated massage room at his crib which was filled with i smell eucalyptus aroma which i believe was good for the body to toxic.

I really enjoyed the hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Each stroke was prefect especially the massaging of the back,  groin and butt. I was also given fresh set of towels for shower before and after the session. The linen used on the massage bed was new and was replaced with new one after session as well thus hygiene level was tip top there.

Moreover,  i believe the massage package was indeed a good steal. I went home feeling relaxed, happy.

4BqbmtJ.jpg

OOP's ! :)     IT'S    MONDAY    MORNING .

Zh1UZT0.jpg

WEEK  DAYS   MASSAGE   PACKAGE , comes  with 4 kinds   of  Massages ,

$  75/-   for  90 mins ,  Usual  prices  $  90/-

1)   Balinese  Msge  2)   Deep  Tissue   3)   Sensual  Msge   3)   Hot- Stone .:thumb:

Whats /  SMS ,    CHIVAS      @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near   MRT ,  Just  2mins   walk   away ,

On 8/5/2014 at 7:25 AM, Chub71 said:

Was at Chivas yesterday. Very professional, very courteous and very good massage. Where most masseurs would rather do SMS or watsapp, he picks up the phone and calls you back to confirm the appointment. That was a breath of fresh air and much appreciated for people my age living in the texting world. 

He took his time in understanding what my massage needs was and also getting to know me before starting off his routine on my body. 5 mins into the massage, I had a well needed crack on my back and we were off to a great start. What I find most unique about his massage was the way he positioned my body to achieve the best kneading results. That little lift on my shoulders or shifting of my legs does wonders to my aching muscles far more effective than I have ever experienced before and he really took his time to work on my aching body. Once he completed his first set of routine (1hr), I was in for the much raved about hot stones. There can only be one way to describe this experience...fabulously addictive! What more can I say? Just try it and I swear you will be wanting to book another session very soon...or perhaps its just me. 

The overall experience 9/10. 20 over years of experience is felt in this entire un-rushed 2hrs session and at $88 for BW members...its simply a steal. Don't just take my word for it, go try it for yourself. 

GOOD   MORNING   EVERYONE .:thumb:

tffnHSa.jpg

Try  Chivas   Week Day s  Promotion   Pkge ,:thumb:

as   above   mentioned .

WhatsApp   /   SMS ,         CHIVAS     @       90901655 ,:)

Location   near    MRT   STN ,  just  mins  away . 

imPtoYo.jpg

225wMt3B9.jpg

Try   CHIVAS  WEEK  DAYS   PROMO  PACKAGES  :thumb:

Mix  &  Match  4  Kinds  of  Massages  in the Pkge ,

$  75 /-  for  90 mins .   Usual :  $ 90/-

1)   Deep Tissue  Msge.    2)   Balinese  Msge.    3)   Sensual  Msge .    4)   Hot- Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,       CHIVAS   @      90901655 ,    

Location:   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just   2  mins  away .

Went to Chivas' for a 2 hr package massage last night. He was accomodating to accept my appointment as I could only make it after work after 9. As per reviews in here, he was very welcoming and knowledgeable in his introduction as it was my first time there. 

Good strength and very professional in his work, always making sure that I was comfortable. Back and shoulder areas are my trouble parts and he managed to soothe them with good skills. Hot stone and oil massage were enjoyable and relaxing too. 

All in, a very good deal for such professional service - shower and cleaning up included for just 90 bucks. Definitely a good home based massage to regularly go to. 

Z8wOhZX.jpg

hDzx3Mn.jpg

ARE   YOU   FACING   THIS   KIND  BODY  SIGNALS   &   GESTURES ....

HI  Morning  Guys ,

It"s  high  time  to  listen  to  your  Bodies  Language  and  Well Being .  It's  telling   that  your   Body  is

breaking  down  with  ACHES  &   PAIN .  And   it needs  a " Massage  as a  Booster "  to revive  back  to  normal  

State  of  Health  and  Well- being .

Try   CHIVAS  Week Days Promotion Package ,:)

4  Kind   of  Massages for  $  75 /-  90 mins ,  Usually  $  90/- .

1)  Balinese  Msge    2 )   Deep- Tissue  msge    3 )   Sport"s  Msge     4)   HotStone    Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS .        Chivas     @       90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN  ,    Just   2  mins  away .    

Edited by Chivas

On 9/9/2015 at 6:44 PM, ZealousZeno said:

I was deciding on a place to massage my stiff aching back, was wondering what kind of massage should I have. I have got to admit there was lots of choices out there across Singapore but not many was as alluring to the $88 package with “hot stone” treatment. I am sure those come with a heavy kind of price tag in SPAs or hotel services but such a good opportunity was set before my eyes.

Skeptical at first, doubt definitely but looking at the previous few comments made by the customer assured me. Hence, I tried to book an appointment via message this afternoon without much expectation of it. The reply was quick and a slot I got instantly.

Upon entering the room there, there was an aromas scent like the one most professional massage parlor has. There I was, in the room, waiting for the instruction to undress and let it begin. However, much to my surprise there was a consultation session first which does not eat into the time for massage. Many neglected this (Understanding the client / know your customer); even professional at times, out of the seven massages I went prior to this, only 1 done it.

As I have a stiff back, I like to be massage with great force, without fail his strength was there throughout the session. Then the unique sensation came in when the hot oil and hot stone touches the skin…. a fitting name for the massage package “PAMPER ME PACKAGE”. I am not going to elaborate but it was just that good, if you want to know more try it out yourself, you will not regret.

I believe in my morals and do not lie about ones professionalism. From the massage he give, he is downright professional even better than some proclaimed professionals, and from the conversation we had, I can feel his passion for it. Will definitely came for it again, enjoyed it very much.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:59 AM, Chivas said:

My64hLJ.jpg

Good  Morning   Guy's

i8AZyoM.png

Scientifically   proven  that  investing   in    Massages   on   regular  basis   pays   the dividend  in your  Golden  Age . 

Some   of   the   benefits   such  as :   helps  in   the  mobility  of  Muscle  &  Bones , Anti- Aging   plus   many   more ....

Try   CHIVAS  one  stop  Massage  Svc's package ,

4 kinds  of  Massage  in it,   90 mins  for  $ 75 ,(usual $ 90/-)

1)  Balinese  Msge,   2) Sport's  Msge ,  3 )   Sensual   Msge    4)   Hot- Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp   /   SMS ,          CHIVAS    @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near   MRT  STN .  just  2 mins   away .

Tried Chivas massage tonight. He was very accommodating when I told him I'm not used to hard massage. He then controlled his strength accordingly. I think most of you are curious about the sensual massage. It was a very different sensation when combined with hot stone. He really pampered my body with this sensual massage and I'm glad its mutually satisfying. I think I will have a good rest tonight.

CR2MXNJ.jpg

7UPt0bq.jpg

oxB1UZt.jpg

IT"S   TELLING   YOUR  BODY   NEEDS    MASSAGE   REJUVENATION , (  over haul  )  

Try   CHIVAS   4  in  one  Massages  in the Bundle , (  $  75/- for  90  mins  ):thumb:

1)   Deep Tissue  Msge ,   2)   Sensual  Msge,   3)   Sport's  Msge ,   4)    Hot Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,       CHIVAS    @     90901655 ,

Location :   Near   MRT  STN ,     Just   2  mins   away .

Business  Time  :   10 AM   ---    920  PM . 

Note :   :thumb:   When  the  time of  your  call , he  might  engaged  with  Clients , thereafter  he return  call  soon  possible,

Thanks  for  your  understanding .

On 5/2/2018 at 3:56 PM, TomTommy said:

Hi guys! This is my 2nd review for the massage services in Singapore, coz I only feel like writing a review when the massage is GREAT! So I went to Chivas for 2 hrs massage just now. It’s the best massage experience I had in the recent years in SG. The whole session consists of  deep tissue, hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Chivas’ skill, stroke and strength are professional and hit the point that you desire :). So I recommend his service to everyone who really would like to have a different experience from what you normally have with other masseurs. Btw he is very friendly and caring about your feelings and needs. Good job Chivas, I will come back to you soon. Thank you—Tony

FTa8j1C.jpg

IT'S           

T G  I  F .

Business  is as  Usual  ,  look at  CHIVAS'S  Promotion  advertisement  as  above ,

Edited by Chivas

A last minute booking but Chivas accommodated my desire timing.

It has been months since my last visit. As usual before the start of the massage, he will asked my focus/problem areas. 

His skills I can say has improved once again! The stretching and pressure on my problematic areas, give me a release of tension.

As I choose Package B, I always enjoyed the hot oil and sensual massage. 

Wonderful and relaxed massage to have! :thumb:

P0pqIGM.jpg

HAPPY    SUNDAY    MORNING ,

RELAX ,  REFRESH  &  RENEW .

nLRxJHL.jpg

TRY   CHIVAS  WEEKENDS   PROMOTION  AS  SEEN  ABOVE .:thumb:

WhatsApp  /  SMS  ,         CHIVAS     @     90901655 ,

Location  :   Near   MRT  STN ,   Just   2  mins   away ,

Edited by Chivas

On 5/9/2017 at 11:11 PM, jack103 said:

I tried Chivas massage after reading the previous reviews and I must say I did not regret it. The package B massage was a steal as I got to try the 5 different massages in 2 hours for only $88. I liked the privacy as there was no one else in the house. It was my 1st time trying hot stone massage and the feeling was really relaxing, removing my stress and bringing sensuality to a whole new level. The alternating hot oil massage with hot stone and sensual massage was pleasurable especially on the neck, thighs and butt regions so much so that I never wanted the euphoria to end. The sensual massage was something I have never experienced before and kept me wanting more. Before the massage, I had back aches due to trapped wind but during the hot stone and hot oil massage I could feel all the knots being untied, gas coming out of my body and the back ache no more. I thought it was nice of Chivas to check with me on the pressure during each massage as I am quite slim and sometimes the pressure can be not tolerable for my slim body. Chivas also gave me good advise on what not to eat to prevent wind from being trapped at my back again. Chivas is professional and passionate about his massage. I would rate his service a 9 and recommend him to anyone looking for a great massage and value for money.

On 12/25/2015 at 12:51 PM, MMZ said:

I visited Chivas for a massage a few days ago, and left his place feeling as stress-free as a newborn child! Before the actual session took place, Chivas took the time to understand my lifestyle habits and advised me on how I could adjust my posture to minimise tension in my everyday life. It's really good that he takes the time to understand the sources of my tension so that he can use the massage time to target them effectively!

Chivas' strokes were just right for me - they were deep, sustained and strong enough to undo the knots inside my muscles. He consistently checked in to see if the pressure was appropriate, which made me feel very comfortable in his hands because I knew I was being taken care of well! He was able to target all the tense points expertly, and each stroke delivered a wonderful good aching sensation into my body.

The highlights of the experience were definitely his signature treatments, Hot Oil and Hot Stone massage. The added heat from these treatments helped to melt the tension away, which was incredibly effective when used together with his deep strokes. His treatment was able to reach deep into the innermost parts of my muscles and target the tightness in the deepest layers!

Chivas is an incredibly professional and expert therapist. As a home-based therapist, his prices are incredibly reasonable because he doesn't have to factor in things like commission and percentage payable to his boss/etc. It was a wonderful experience!!! 100% recommend!!!

On 4/22/2016 at 6:49 PM, Chivas said:

3pCgzjZ.gif

The past few weeks has been blazing days and night so we know how it feels like. So, please remember to get at least 8 glasses of water daily.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stay hydrated and healthy.

Chivas Massage @ Woodlands                                                                       WhatsApp : 90901655      

eKETsDs.jpg

yPdS9lz.jpg

Try   Chivas  Weekend   Promotion  Pkg  found  as  above  .:thumb:

WhatsApp /  SMS ,             Chivas    @     90901655 ,

Location :    Near   MRT  STN ,   Just   2  mins  away .  THKS

On 7/23/2014 at 10:56 PM, mamaboy said:

Reading through all the recommendations and reviews in the forum, I decides to try out Chivas's massage.

Coincidentally, I injured my neck and shoulder a few days back and a massage comes just at the right time. Hence I made an appointment with him this evening. The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

He offered me a cup of water, which I found out from him was purified water which supposesly is better for the body. Thereafter he started making small talks with me, making me feel comfortable and to understand which part of my body requires more attention. I chose the 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and either a body scrub or a sensual massage. Since I have not tried any sensual massage before, I opted for that.

A shower follows before the start of the massage. Through the massage, he was very attentive. He makes sure that he exerts just the right amount of strength, smoothing all the knots in your muscle without hurting you. As he goes along, he will explain what he is doing and explaining the benefits of each action. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skills.

Not to be missed is the hot stone massage. It is really soothing and relaxing. I can feel all my muscle relaxing with each touch from the stone. He highly recommended the hot stone massage and I can understand why. The sensual massage was a nice touch after he rubbed all the ache and sores away. Coupled with the hot stone treatment, the sensual massage leaves one feeling relaxed and euphoric, like a shot of sedative ( something along that experience).

After the massage, he offered me a cup of warm water which helps to.flush the toxin out from your body. The whole experience was indeed worth it for the price. All in all, I only have good things to say about Chivas' s massage. And my neck and shoulder is feeling much better after one session.

This definitely won't be my last time there.

6N6uVFG.jpg

Time   for   Indulgence  at    CHIVAS   Place ,8yZs02e.jpg

Time   for   Indulgence   at   CHIVAS   Place ,

Please  refer  to week  days   Promo  Pkg  as  above :

WhatsApp  /   SMS ,          Chivas   @    90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  just   2  mins  only

On 8/16/2014 at 2:10 PM, Tedor said:

I just had a session with Chivas. There is only one word to describe my experience - indescribable. It is truly an experience that one has to experience personally to believe. Needless to say, I had an unbelievable time. I certainly cannot call myself a connoisseur, but perhaps an aficionado. I enjoy massages and had tried a couple of masseurs, until I settled on a regular one. But alas! He decided to take a break and discontinue his service. Hence I had to look for new ones. I am glad to say that I have found the one. So guys, you have to book an appointment with him to experience it for yourselves. Enjoy!

On 8/20/2018 at 9:26 AM, Chivas said:

gxU0oR6.jpg        

:thumb:    Holistic   Massage  starts  @   " CHIVAS  ONE  STOP SERVICE ."

4  Kind  of  Massages  awaits  You ,    $  75/-  for  90 mins , ( Usual :  $ 90/-                                        1)   Balinese Massage,  2)   Sport's  Massage ,  3)   Sensual  Massage,   4)   Hot Stone  Massage . 

WhatsApp  /  SMS              CHIVAS   @    90901655 ,

Location :     Near   MRT  STN ,  just  2  mins  away .:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 8/25/2014 at 12:34 PM, lightson said:

One of the best homebased massages i've ever had - took up package B with hot stones and THAT alone was worth every dollar.

it was my first time taking up hot stones (usually too expensive for me in regular spas) and the experience was amazing plus it was done together with various massage styles within the package.

In addition, appreciate that he took the time to go through the process prior to the massage to make sure we understand what is going on. And he will constantly check to make sure he is exerting the right amount of pressure and temperature for hot stones.

all was great and i'll be back for more hot stones for sure. thanks for the great massage Chivas. Very high standards for a home based.

On 9/24/2015 at 6:15 PM, sky said:

Had tried his massage could say that is really fantastic.After the massage you feels so afresh,worth trying.The signature hot stone massage with the new hot oil massage is a must to try.Strongly recommended for his massage,do not hesitate to give him a try and you not regret after the session with him.This is my personal view.Hope you're would give yourself a try on his massage skill.

8FgrmOr.jpg

Try   Chivas  Week  Day's   Promotion   Pkge ,

suZAGSZ.jpg

Bundle  of  Massages  incoperated   in   the    Package ,:thumb:

1)  Sport's  Msge ,   2 )   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,   3 )   Hot  Stone  Msge ,   4 )   Sensual  Msge .

All  this  for   $  75/- ,  90  mins , (  Usual :  $ 90/- )

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,      CHIVAS    @   90901655 ,

Location :    Near   Mrt  Stn  just     2  mins   walk .:thumb:

On 7/23/2016 at 2:42 PM, Hornday said:

decided to try Chivas after my shoulder has been giving me problems for the past week. 

Prior to the massage, chivas sat me down and consulted with me on my problem areas. This allowed him to have a sensing of how to proceed with the massage. 

The first part was the sports massage. Chivas sure knows his way around those knots in my muscles. Every knead and press was a god-send. He will also check in with you on the pressure which is nice. Next was the hot oil massage, which I really liked as the hot oil was a welcome sensation to my body, making me feel very relaxed. 

This was followed by the hot-stone and sensual massage. This is is the first time I tried the hot stone massage and I must say it is a must-try! The hot stones felt amazing on my body and the sensual massage makes one feel really rejuvenated. 

Overall, the package is really worth it as Chivas knows his stuff and is friendly and professional. Highly recommend :)

thanks chivas!

On 8/8/2018 at 8:14 AM, Chivas said:

gWy6OAW.jpg

bwiO0qS.jpg

Good   Massage   relaxes   the  "  BODY , MIND ,  SOUL .":thumb:

4  kinds  of  massages  in  the  Bundle for  $ 75/- (  90 mins ), Usual -  $  90/- .  

1}   Deep  Tissue  Massage ,

2)   S'ports  Massage,

3)   Hot Stone  Massage,

4)   Sensual  Massage.

WhatsApp /  SMS              CHIVAS    @     90901655 ,

Location  :    Near   MRT  STN   just  2  mins  away ,

Edited by Chivas

On 12/16/2016 at 1:39 AM, Luvchild said:

Decided to book an appointment with Chivas today as I have not tried his services before, and to say that I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. His service was impeccable from the moment I stepped into his house. Because I was a new customer, he took great effort to explain to me the procedures he was going to do, what were the differences between the packages he offers and the benefits of the techniques he would use. Needless to say, you can tell that he is passionate about his profession and puts the needs of his customer first.

Also, what is interesting is that he doesn't stick to just one type of massage throughout the session. Depending on which package you select, you'll get to enjoy a variety of techniques, all of which he is equally well-versed in. In that sense, what he is offering is value for money because spas tend to already charge a high rate for a basic package with other (expensive) ale-carte add-ons. For me, I enjoyed the hot oil used because it is not something other masseurs would normally use, plus it was really relaxing! Definitely a must-try on a free day.

IDSDfG3.jpg

Monday  is  the  best  day  to  chill  out  in  Massage  Gateway ,:thumb:

1)    Deep  Tissue  Msge,    2)  Sport's  Msge,   3)   Sensual  Msge   4 )   Hot Stone  Msge .

Try   Chivas's   Massage  4 in  one  Package ,

$ 75/= for  90 mins ,  Usual - ( 90/- )

WhatsApp /SMS         Chivas    @   90901655',

Location :   Near  MRT  Stn , just   2 mins  walk .    

Edited by Chivas

On 2/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, Dennis23 said:

Visited Chivas today and had a wonderful experience from him. Firstly what others say that he fetch his client at void deck is true. Subsequently he will talk and ask if im having any injuries which i find it good so that he is aware and not cause further damage to the injury. After the consultation, he will usher to the bathroom to get a shower.

I took the package B, i totally enjoy the hot stone massage as it is totally different from what i usually get, normally at spa they would just place the stone at the center of ur body and eventually you will get burn. But he did it in a different way and i really enjoy it. If you want to know what i mean go and try it for yourself. His skills is good and consistently asking if the pressure is too hard or too soft. Overall my experience with him is awesome, my body feel light and my bodyache is gone. 

Im a therapist myself and I totally enjoy his massage and his skills. I definitely going to return for my another session with him. Kudos Chivas for the awesome hospitality.

TnEYvhd.jpg

aR94gVU.jpgbuJtvDm.jpg

Research  Studies  say :  "  Massage  is  a  Elixir  for  Life ."

Chivas   Week  Days  Promotion  is available ,  $  75/-  for  (90 mins )  Usual :  $ 90/-

1)    Sports  Msge      2)    Deep  Tissue  Msge       3)   Sensual  Msge        4)    Hot Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS ,    Chivas    @     90901655 ,

Location  :    Near  MRT  STN ,   just   2   mins  away .

Edited by Chivas

On 8/7/2016 at 12:57 AM, dazzleworth said:

I've been with Chivas Massage for over a year now. And I'll keep coming back. Why? Skillful, Professional and Cheerful. So for $90 /- , you know you are getting the real thing.

The best I recommend are :thumb:

- Hot Stone

- Hot Oil

- Sensual

Always as good as before

n4ceuxW.jpg

Advance  wishes  to  all  Brothers  of  B / W   Supporters  &   Management  Staff ,

" HAPPY  DEEPAVALI in  3  Days time .:thumb:             

Though  one may be busy  shopping  OR  doing  errands , don't  forget to find  time for  MASSAGE  REJUVENATION  brothers .   

Try   Chivas  Holistic  Massage  Pkge , 4  in  1 (bundle ) for  $ 75/- , Usual -  $ 90/- :thumb:

1 )   Deep Tissue  Msge ,    2 )   Sport's  Msge,    3 )    Sensual  Msge ,   4 )   Hot- Stone  Msge .

WhatsApp /  SMS ,     CHIVAS    @    90901655 ,

Location  :  Near   MRT  STN ,   just   2  mins  walk away .

19UMIMe.jpg

Hi everyone, Viewers &  Supporters  of B/W ,

Just a  gentle  reminder  that   I ,  Chivas  will be  taking  off  day  on  the  6 th   November  to

celebrate  the  New  Year  as  well  you  Guys get to enjoy  the  Public  Holiday .:thumb:   I  be  resuming  business  as  usual  the

next  Day  on  the  7 th  Wednesday  on  wards ,

Regards ,

tWFp9m2.jpg

Hi  Good  Morning  Everyone  in  B/W ,:thumb:

Chivas  here , back  on  track at  business  as  Usual  after  the  celebrations . please  refer  to the  " DIWALI  PROMO  PACKAGE "

as  found  above .  Hope  you  have  a  fine  Day ahead  and  looking  forward  to  serve  you .  CHEERS ! :)

Regards ,

On 5/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Tonedsji said:

Chivas filled with passion and comfortable to be with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door and guides you though the processes

He worked on the required area whereby you might be able to point out to him with regards to the tension area  His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, knowledgeable and kind, filled with what you are looking in a massage therapy I would rate him 10 out of 10 . Would recommend him to anyone that seeks a refreshing body therapy. 

XjcIJPN.jpg

Edited by Chivas

On 8/1/2018 at 2:47 AM, Chivas said:

k2uKA9x.jpg 

RELAX , REFRESH , REJUVENATE   BY  CHIVAS  MASSAGE .

Weekends  Promotion   

4   kinds  of comes  in the  bundle ,     

$ 75/-   for  90  mins ,  usual price -  $ 90/-

1 )   Balinese  Msge with  Hot  Oil ,

2)   Hot Stone  Msge ,

3)   Deep  Tissue  Msge ,

4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp  /  SMS                     CHIVAS       @       90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT  STN  ,  just  2  mins  walk .

Regards ,

On 3/2/2016 at 12:50 AM, Neshbaby said:

Hi  B / Viewers  and  Supporters !

At times,I do try other massage therapists to get better options experiencing the skill and  exploring various types of massages available in the market. Ultimately with intention to settle down as a regular to one or two therapist .Last week I tried " Chivas Massage "again for the forth times. Now i decided Chivas will be my regular massuer for the year 2016 onwards .The reason been was for some valid good reasons etc's and this my sharings to U guys

A) Like his 2 Promotion Pkges -A, B  are valued added, affordable price tag , bundle with of various kinds of massage in it for example : Pkge A - comes with 3 kinds of massages , Pkge B - bundled with 5 kinds of massages Plus " Complimentary Hot Oil massage " all this perks for only $ 90/- - (go and look at is signature Pkges )

B )  Also like his skillful massages which he does with Passion whereby he learnt from varies massage "Mentor's in his line of work,. He claimed been doing massages for more than a decade ,he has good customer skills as well . Before he start massaging he does a short " Consultation on your Health " because it helps create awarness as well prevent injuries in the process .I found this is important creteria as many other therapist dont practise that procedure . Therefore, I consolidate all this factors and qualities set him apart from other therapists .

C ) He is a certified therapist stated in his " Profile" as all this qualifications, Skills and Experience commensurate  well into a true Professional Care Giver in Bodyworks . Yes i agree with others in the B/W viewers that good, Skillful Massage Therapists are difficult to come by .

Last but not least, B / Viewers ,try " Chivas Massage ' you will never go wrong ! its worth every penny spent, a one stop service to receive blissful quality massage at a Homebase price unlike other "SPA MASSAGES "  comes with hefty price tag with disappointing results .Hereby I quote: Seeing and hearing is phony but trying for real is the best. Thank you guys.

Good Luck .:)

5wFLujP.jpg

4WpodYO.jpg

WEEKEND   PROMOTION   PKG   IS   STILL   AVAILABLE ,

Please   refer  to   the   above   advertisement ,  thks .:thumb:

On 5/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Tonedsji said:

Chivas filled with passion and comfortable to be with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door and guides you though the processes

He worked on the required area whereby you might be able to point out to him with regards to the tension area  His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, knowledgeable and kind, filled with what you are looking in a massage therapy I would rate him 10 out of 10 . Would recommend him to anyone that seeks a refreshing body therapy. 

Edited by Chivas

ETbSFo6.jpg

HAPPY  SUNDAY  MORNING  EVERYONE , :thumb: 

Try  CHIVAS  Massage  for  $ 75/- ,  Usual  $ 90/-.

( 4  in  1 , combination of massages in the pkg )

1)   Sports  Msge ,    2)    Deep  Tissue  Msge,    3)   Hot Stone  Msge ,    4)   Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp /  SMS ,         CHIVAS  @   90901655 ,

Location  near  MRT STN ,    just  2  mins  walk  away ,:thumb:

On 8/19/2014 at 4:33 PM, Chub71 said:

Thanks Chivas for a heavenly massage again. The first time round left me wanting for more and now 2nd time was a skyhigh experience. I always teach my participants that consistency in the quality of your work and discipline in your professionalism is the key to success. Chivas once again displayed the both. A well deserved 10 thumbs up for a very consistent yet a massage filled with unexpected surprises. Thanks once again. 

On 7/27/2018 at 3:46 AM, Chivas said:

r8XYvwf.jpg

HAPPY   MONDAY   MORNING  PEOPLE ,

Never  Postphone Your  Massage  To  Next  Day .

Week Days  Promotions  availiable ,it comes with  4  kinds  of  Massages .       $ 75 /-   for  90  mins , (  Usual  price  $  90 /- )

1 )  Balinese  Msge ,

2 )  Deep  Tissue  Msge .

3 )  Hot Stone  Msge ,

4)  Sensual  Msge .

WhatsApp /  SMS ,          CHIVAS     @      90901655 ,

Location :   Near  MRT  STN  ,  Just  2  mins  walk .

Websites  :   sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards ,