Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

Dear Sky

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, and I am glad you have enjoyed the therapeutic sessions.

I'd certainly hope these sessions were good takeaways, and that you feel re-charged, rejuvenated and energised for new work and life's little challenges ahead. I am glad to hear that my signature hot stones massage worked well for you, and that you thoroughly enjoyed them.

The hot stones massage is essentially applied after the routine of various massage techniques (combining Shiatsu/Sports/Balinese) - where heat is transferred from the hot stones, to various parts of your body. This method of heat transfer is best used to treat tired, tensioned, and sore muscles from sporting activities. It also heightens the massage sensation, as the heat deeply penetrates your body.

Do remember to drink lots of water to rehydrate and flush out unwanted toxins after the sessions.

I look forward to welcoming and serving you once again, and thank you so much for the encouraging words.

Have a great evening!

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands (HP: 9090 1655)

how much per session ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Dear Undies69

Please find below the packages offered and prices:-

Package A (Comprises 3 Items)

What: Relax, Rejoice and Rejuvenate (3R)

When: 1Hr 30Mins

Where: Chivas @ Woodlands

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / Balinese Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$75 (U.P: $ 90  )

Package B (Comprises 5 Items)

What: Mind, Body and Soul

When: 2Hrs

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / An eclectic combination of Balinese, Shiatsu, Deep-Tissue and Sports Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$90  (U.P: S$110 )

Do not hesitate to drop me a call for any advice on the various treatments and packages offered.

Chivas @ Woodlands Mobile No: 9090 1655.

Operating Hours: From 10am till 9:30pm (Last Call)

Note: While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

Edited by Chivas

Dear blurnblur

Thank u so much for your good words, and this has certainly spurred me to do better in my offering of services. Glad to hear that you have enjoyed my signature hot stones massage, and it has eased your knots and pains on your neck.

The regular massage sessions will not only provide a relief to the problem areas, but also a long term maintenance of overall well being. The techniques which I adopt are painstakingly learned through my years of experience, and I am constantly looking to innovate more creative strokes to bring customers to a heightened level of relief.

While I look forward to serving you soon, please do not hesitate to drop me an SMS should you need to pre-book me.

Have a great week ahead.

Chivas @ Woodlands Mobile No. 9090 1655.

Chivas’ Wellness Bulletin

How Massage Can Improve Posture

Dear BW Members

From board meetings to desk bound activities, we place a fair amount of tension and stress in our neck and back. When you hunch forward, your body is not properly aligned. Not only does poor posture looks bad, but it forces some muscles to work incredibly hard all day long while other parts of the muscle groups get weaker. Poor posture can put you in other slumps too. When you slouch, you are pressing down on your internal organs, which affect digestion, thereby taking a hit on blood circulation and breathing capacity.

Unlike other bad habits, poor posture can be easily corrected. In fact, massage can help to get your body back on track. Allowing the body to reinforce healthy and natural movements can be one of the most beneficial aspects of massage. Massage can relax and loosen the muscles made sore by bad posture, allowing your body to position itself in its natural-and pain-free-posture state.

With regular massage, the muscles are loosened and joints relaxed. Pressure points are also relieved in the process. This allows the body to re-position itself in a healthy and natural posture state.

Book a therapeutic session with Chivas @ Woodlands and enjoy the goodness of posture maintenance.

Call Mobile No: 9090 1655

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands

athletic%252520man%252520back%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Dear BW Members

While the weekend zips past quickly, it is going to be a short week ahead with a PH next Friday.

You may want to take this opportunity to book a relaxation massage session with Chivas. Below are the packages offered and prices:-

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / Balinese Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$75  (U.P: S$90 )

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / An eclectic combination of Balinese, Shiatsu, Deep-Tissue and Sports Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Do not hesitate to drop me a call for any advice on the various treatments and packages offered.

Note: While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

Edited by Chivas

Dear BW Members

While some of you get busy with the daily grind at work, perhaps, you may like to take some time out and relax a little. At Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands, you will be pampered with a gamut of different massage styles in the packages offered below. Beyond the therapeutic massage, you will also be treated to a delightful body scrub session and Chivas' signature Hot Stones Massage.

Have a good weekend all.

massage.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Guys, Chivas's massage really superb, tried once. OMG.. reasonable price with trainer's level skills plus 20-30yrs experience... not to be missed! ;p

Dear Mayhem

Thank you so much for the delightfully kind words, and am glad that you have enjoyed your session. While the session consists of body scrub, a plethora of massage styles, and my signature hot stones, I'd certainly hope it has taken you to a whole new level and that your body has benefited from it.

I will be looking forward to serving you again. In the meantime, should you have any queries/booking, please contact my Mobile No: 9090 1655.

Hi Hi Hi !!!

In advance, wishing All a VERY H A P P Y D E E P A V A L I on 13th Nov 2012 and

... Looking forward to my long-awaited holidays, and

... Note : Will be ' Out - of Actions ' from : 13th Nov 2012 to 20th Nov 2012, and

... Services Resume : on : 21st Nov 2012

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE @ WOODLANDS ... Tel (65) 9090 1655.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Centrino

Tried Chivas early this year. What I am going to say may sound offending, but Chivas, I hope you take it as constructive feedback.

While Chivas was friendly, I found the massage skills questionable for someone who claims to have many years of experience.

As someone had mentioned in another thread about a masseur in Commonwealth, the major short coming was the lack of hands on contact in between movements. He spends a lot of time retrieving towels, opening cupboards (think that's what I heard) which i felt was wasting alot of time. As my eyes were covered, I often wondered what he was doing, or where he went.

I have enjoyed many other massuers whose hands are constantly on the body, and everything they need for the massage are within easy reach. The flow of the massage was continuous and never disrupted which is what I have come to expect from experienced masseurs.

Dear Centrino

Thank you for your feedback, and I will note in future of the seamless hand strokes for future massage engagements.

One point to note though; hot stones therapy will be experienced in a slightly different manner. A boiler pot is used for the hot stones, and to keep the temperature right for the body, I will adopt a touch, glide and take off movement. This is to ensure that the stones' temperature are kept the same throughout the session, and the acupoints on different parts of the body is stimulated. Also, the heat transfers from the stones to the body ensures better oil absorption by the body - keeping it smooth and supple.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and it is through such valuable feedback from customers like your kind self that I can constantly improve my service.

Warm regards.

Chivas

Total Massage @ Woodlands (HP: 9090 1655)

Dear BW Members

Christmas is just round the corner, and while you get busy stocking up gifts for your loved ones and friends, take some time out of your busy schedule and experience Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands - where you will be pampered with a gamut of different massage styles. Beyond the therapeutic massage, you will also be treated to a delightful body scrub session and Chivas' signature Hot Stones Massage.

Season's Greetings and Happy Holidays.

HP: 9090 1655

santa%20massage.jpg
Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Dear BW Members

We are three days away from Christmas!

While some of you are doing last minute shopping in bustling downtown, or merry-making and feasting on all the holiday delights, take some time out to pamper yourself this festive season with rejuvenating massage treatments by Chivas.

Price: S$70 (U.P: S$88)

Price: S$80 (U.P: S$100)

Here's wishing you wonderment of this festive season, and a great 2013 ahead!

Note: Chivas Total Massage remains open throughout this festive season. To ensure a slot during this holiday period, please sms in advance.

stock-footage-rotating-stack-of-zen-or-massage-rocks-and-holiday-baubles-isolated-against-white-v.jpg

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear BW Members

Chase your post-holiday blues away, and book a rejuvenating session with Chivas today.

Price: S$75 (U.P: S$ 90 )

Price: S90 (U.P: S$110)

Note: To ensure a slot during this holiday period, please sms in advance.

Edited by Chivas

Dear BW Members

For those who didn't get a chance to head outdoors for some sporting fun due to the rainy weather, you may like to consider making a trip to Chivas @ Woodlands for a session of hot stones massage.

... Imagine being taken through an ecclectic mix of various massage styles including balinese, deep tissue, shiatsu

... Imagine the hot stones gliding through your body, awakening and tingling your senses

... Imagine having your body warmed during the cool, rainy weather

... There are no limits to your imagination, but nothing beats experiencing it

Come, book a massage session with Chivas to find out this great alternative for the rainy season!

Note: To ensure a slot during this pre-CNY period, please sms in advance.

massage-for-men.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Hi guys

Was reading Chivas' post yesterday, n decided to go for a session with him... I felt a difference in my body between having a massage on a hot sunny day vs the cool rainy season...

The warmth of the hot stones n Chivas hands, my body just retreated to total respite. Now back in the swing of things, n all ready to do some cny shopping:)

Thnks Chivas for making my day:)

Guest briceboi

I had the time of my life! I waited for almost a year to book an appointment due to my busy schedule. Yesterday was the day I made the smart move by booking an appointment.

Chivas will make you feel warm the first few minutes you met him. He is not rushy. Always explaining the rationale behind every massage. The massage was superb. Hit the right spot. The best part is definitely Hot Stones.!! It soothes me so much im at cloud 9. Highly recommended.

Hey briceboi,

I can't agree more with you.

The session was unrushed, professionally done, n ended with my sore muscles soothed...

I did my session on one of those weekend when it rained, n it was a whole new experience I must say... I've visited Chivas a few times already, n his skill level is consistent, if not better...

I know now at least the both of us felt the same about Chivas massage techniques... I was reluctant to post at first for selfish reasons, but I can't help but to say good things bout Chivas, as I would love fellow members to try his service - to tell that difference between his and other homebase massage...

I m happy to have found Chivas... Keep it up:)

Dear Briceboi and Skin2Skin

Thank you so much for your confidence in my techniques, and I am certainly glad that you have enjoyed the sessions.

Yes, the effects of hot stones is a little different, especially on a cool, rainy day. While the room and body temperature is slightly lower on a less sunny day, the heat transfers from the hot stones balances off. This is when your body is at optimum absorption level, making your skin soft and supple afer the massage.

One of the reasons why my room is air-conditioned during the massage sessions is to aid in bringing your body temperature down quickly, so that it is ready to absorb the nutrients, ie essential oil, to keep it moisturised and nourished - even on a hot, humid day. This is the beauty of air-con.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the sessions greatly, and that you are also beginning to feel the long term effects of soothed muscle aches and soreneness. And most importantly, the takeaway for the sessions were positive, as commented by your kind selves.

Once again, I thank you sincerely for your feedback and compliments, as it is through such wonderful sharing from clients like yourselves, that I can consistently improve my skills and techniques, and keep the homebase standards high and professional.

Have a great CNY ahead!

Warmest regards,

HP:9090 1655

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Dear BW Members

The Lunar New Year is just round the corner. Amidst those shopping, spring cleaning and getting ready for the CNY countdown, perhaps you woud like to make a pit stop at Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands for a good rub down, and body polishing session.

Price: S$75 (U.P: S$90 )

Note: To ensure a slot during the CNY period, please sms in advance, as overwhelming booking is anticipated.

2013_snake_year.jpg

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Dear BW Members

"Chap Goh Mei" (in hokkien, it means the 15th day of the Chinese New Year) marks the end of CNY in the lunar calender tomorrow. All the feasting, gift giving and the loh heis may have piled up some kilos for us. The rest of us may have a little of the withdrawal syndrome returning to work after all the partying.

You may like to unwind at Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands for a good rub down, and body polishing session to take the work blues away and stay energised.

Note: To ensure a slot, please sms in advance to avoid any disappointment.

vas Total Massage @ Woodlands

chap-776843.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dear BW Members

Looks like the major holidays are over, and we will be experiencing some dry spells before the next holiday kicks in. For those who are still going through recovery mode, perhaps, a temporary reprieve or respite at Chivas @ Woodlands may take the post holiday syndrome off the mind, and get you started on the right path. 

This weekend, let your body unwind in the calming sounds of spa music, the long relaxing strokes of oil massage by Chivas (a combination of Shiatsu/Deep Tissue/Balinese), and the invigorating hot stones therapy, you may be quite certain to walk out feeling energised, and rejuvenated after the session.  

Price: S$75 (U.P: S$90 )

Price: S$90 (U.P: S$110)

Note: Please sms or call Chivas to confirm a slot in advance.  

serenity-men-health-and-beauty.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Hi  all,

Periodically, I am posting to sincerely  THANK  all my valued supporters since the commencement of my Homebase Service.

Note :  As for my List of Charges, kindly refer to earlier postings so as to save spaces in this Forum Page.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS ... Tel  ( 65 )  9090 1655.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear BW Members

This weekend, let your body unwind in the calming sounds of spa music, the long relaxing strokes of oil massage by Chivas (a combination of Shiatsu/Deep Tissue/Balinese), and the invigorating hot stones therapy, you may be quite certain to walk out feeling energised, and rejuvenated after the session.  

Price: S$75 (U.P: S$ 90 )

Price: S$90 (U.P: S$110 )

Note: Please sms or call Chivas to confirm a slot in advance.  

103_fp_1.jpg

Edited by Chivas

tried Chivas and like his hot stone massage much

Overall experience was good. 

you may give it a try. 

Keep it up Chivas.

Hi  Jason Leong

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  so much for a very inspiring post about your massage experience with me.

Tomorrow, being a  GOOD FRIDAY,  I wish you and all Christians  a memorable day of observance and almsgiving.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ... Tel  (65)  9090 1655. 

Hi  all  !!!

We are already 5 days into April 2013, and I must not forget to  THANK  all my  Continued Supporters  and  1st Timers.

Regards 

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS   ...  Tel  (65) 9090 1655.

Hi  all  !!!

1.   I, maybe a Newbie in BW Forum since 2012,  but judging from its latest devt in this "Massage & Grooming" 

..    page, I feel real GOOD for this Forum Mgt to view more and more new enterprising Homebase n Outcall

..    Masseurs participating as BW Members.

2.   Hence, I wish you guys all the very best of your services for our BW Members and new viewers alike.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ... Tel :  (65)  9090 1655. 

Hi   all  !!!

1.   Thx,  Uncle Hong, also our Homebase Masseur in this BW Forum  for agreeing with me that the recent

..    increasing Homebase Masseurs' new Set-up not only raised the images of BW Forum, but also able to

..    meet its mkt demand with variations over time inevitably.

2.   Uncle Hong, also my Massage Disciple is truly a 'positive' Masseur associate to be reckoned with

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel  (65)  9090 1655.

Chivas is well mannered, average looking, and easy to be comfortable with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door. I enjoyed his company though there was very little conversation (my choice). He takes the time to ask you what you need massaged the most and if you have any problems he should know about.

He worked every inch of my body like he said he would and really focused on my massage while I relaxed and zoned out for my hour of pampering. His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, passionate, patient, ALL the good qualities I look for in a masseur. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience!

He is very good at what he does and I'll be back.

His Hot Stone is Too Hot for me.. it burn..the second he puts it on my back..i yell out ...Take it off me...

Hi  all  !!!

1.  I sincerely appreciate all your  'reviews'  n  'feedback'  as constructive and yet very 'valuable', especially

..   when you guys have taken up precious time to activate this BW Forum page, be it day, night or dawn.

2.  Have a real pleasant long-weekend.  Cheers !!!

Regards

Hi  all  !!!

1.   2moro, being  Wed 1st May 2013,  is our wishful  LABOUR DAY  of the year in Singapore..

2.   While you guys cherish this wishful  LABOUR DAY,  I am available to serve you for massage appointment as per normal.

Regards 

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel  (65)  9090 1655.

Hi,  all  !!!

What a  ' wishful '  Labour  Day  for me to receive your continued supports on that day.  Thank U, Thank U.

Regards

His massage with hot stone is not too bad. But the awkward lie sideways position to do "extra" with a hard plastic baby chair between thigh n bed makes me uncomfortable. The handling is rough & can sense that he's doing as part of routine.

Edited by Turbo

Mothers  are awaiting for our  Gesture of Appreciations / Tributes  on  MOTHER'S   DAY  coming

Sunday, 12th May 2013.....     Remember  Guys  !!!

Regards

Hi   All  !!!

1.   A fortnight of Relaxation and Jubilation have passed ...

2.   Now, looking forward to  a Day of Observance & Enlightenment  for all  Buddhism-Faithfuls  on

..    next  Friday, 24th May 2013...Vesak Day ...

3.   My Homebase Massage Svc is as usual on this day.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ...  Tel  (65)  9090 1655. 

1.   Today,  Friday 24th May 2013,  being  VESAK DAY,  may I wish all  Buddhism-Faithfuls  a day

..    filled with  Enlightenment and Calmness.

2.   Note :   My  Massage Services  will be  AS USUAL.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ...  Tel (65)  9090 1655. 

Good Morning BWers!

After hearing a lot of good reviews, I decided to give Chivas@Woodlands a try.

Chivas has a warm personality and makes you feel welcome. He listen to your needs and delivers it.

He's knowledgable and skillful in various massage technique.

Yesterday, I had the best sleep. Today, I wake up feeling totally refreshed.

Thank you Chivas. I highly recommend him to anyone who are looking for a great total body massage.

Good Morning BWers!

After hearing a lot of good reviews, I decided to give Chivas@Woodlands a try.

Chivas has a warm personality and makes you feel welcome. He listen to your needs and delivers it.

He's knowledgable and skillful in various massage technique.

Yesterday, I had the best sleep. Today, I wake up feeling totally refreshed.

Thank you Chivas. I highly recommend him to anyone who are looking for a great total body massage.

Hi  Flips Flopz  !!!

1.  Your  Pen-name  ' Flips Flopz '  is sure  admirably unique and absolutely creative. :thumb:

2.  THANK YOU  for taking time and effort to pen your heart-felt satisfaction of my total massage service recently.

3.  Haha, on your next visit, I look forward to see you flip-flop to my place  :oops:

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ... Tel (65)  9090 1655.

Hi,  Guys  !!!

1.   My sincere apologies to you guys for being  Unable to Grasp  a massage slot during the 

.     Month of May 2013,  particularly  on    Labour Day,   Mother's Day   &   Vesak Day.

2.   So, this  Month of June 2013,  I look forward   to recovered  your    Missed-Massage Slot, 

.     if you care to  book in advance  to be assured.   Thank you.

Regards