Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

Hi  all  New Viewers  !!!

Following several enquiries about my  TOTAL MASSAGE,  would be Helpful to Refer Page 1 + 2

of my Thread in this Forum for a clearer understanding so as to save spaces in this Forum.

Precisely,  "TOTAL MASSAGE"  is a combinations of various Massage Techniques,  mandatory

to meet the needs of sustained Bodily Aches & Pains.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ...  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655.

Hi  all !!!

Tomorrow being  Friday, 1st May 2014,  LABOUR  DAY,  my Massage Service

is   As  Usual.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655.

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  all  !!

Come,  Sunday, 11th May 2014  is  Mothers' Day  and I wish everyone to have

a very Happy Mothers' Day.

Note :  On this day, my Massage Service is as usual.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ...  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655. 

Edited by Chivas

Wishing  all Buddhism Followers  HAPPY  VESAK  DAY 

on  Tuesday, 13th May 2014.

Note :  On this day my Massage Service will be As Usual.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655.

website ;     sgtotalmassage.com 

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  all  !!!

In this week, I failed to attend  missed calls due to unfortunate urgent personal matters,

My Apology.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MAssage  @  WOODLANDS  ...  Tel : (65)  90689211.

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi  all  !!!

Beside Thanking You guys for continued support for my massage svc,  I am here to keep

you informed that during next  Month-long  Schools'  Holidays,  

my  Massage Service remain  As Usual.  

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS   ...  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655.

Web:  www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Wishing All Fathers a Very HAPPY FATHERS' DAY on Sunday, 15th June 2014.

Note : On this day, my Massage Service is As Usual.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  .. Tel :  (65)  9090 1655.

www.sg totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi  Woodlands894  !!!

You've continued to make my day by inspiring a BW Member, Paulsmith1 to my massage service.

Again, my heart-felt THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ... Tel :  (65)  9090 1655.

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

I went to try package B yesterday after reading so much positive reviews posted here and Chivas exceeded my expectations! 

Firstly, his place is very near the mrt, removing the hassle of being lost. Then he came down to bring me up to his place from the lift lobby, very considerate of him. Before the session starts, he explained his qualifications and details of the package. He also asked about previous operations or specific areas to concentrate upon in order to maximise the benefits of the massage session.

Chivas's experience is evidently shown in his skills within the first 10 minutes. He located the knots in my back and neck easily and explained his procedures while working on them. Throughout the massage, he will inform me when he is moving on to the next stage of the package. The ambience, massage bed and most definitely his skills put me in a level of relaxation and enjoyment that other masseurs are unable to provide. 

Ultimately, the price is already a steal for home-based massage service, not to mention his exquisite handiwork and professionalism. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with Chivas and definitely will be back for more! 

Hi   fishlover  !!!

Very nice of you to pen so thoroughly the whole of your 1st satisfied experience with

my Massage Service recently.  I am indeed too grateful to have served you.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS   Tel :  (65)  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Reading through all the recommendations and reviews in the forum, I decides to try out Chivas's massage.

Coincidentally, I injured my neck and shoulder a few days back and a massage comes just at the right time. Hence I made an appointment with him this evening. The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

He offered me a cup of water, which I found out from him was purified water which supposesly is better for the body. Thereafter he started making small talks with me, making me feel comfortable and to understand which part of my body requires more attention. I chose the 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and either a body scrub or a sensual massage. Since I have not tried any sensual massage before, I opted for that.

A shower follows before the start of the massage. Through the massage, he was very attentive. He makes sure that he exerts just the right amount of strength, smoothing all the knots in your muscle without hurting you. As he goes along, he will explain what he is doing and explaining the benefits of each action. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skills.

Not to be missed is the hot stone massage. It is really soothing and relaxing. I can feel all my muscle relaxing with each touch from the stone. He highly recommended the hot stone massage and I can understand why. The sensual massage was a nice touch after he rubbed all the ache and sores away. Coupled with the hot stone treatment, the sensual massage leaves one feeling relaxed and euphoric, like a shot of sedative ( something along that experience).

After the massage, he offered me a cup of warm water which helps to.flush the toxin out from your body. The whole experience was indeed worth it for the price. All in all, I only have good things to say about Chivas' s massage. And my neck and shoulder is feeling much better after one session.

This definitely won't be my last time there.

Edited by mamaboy

Hi  mamaboy  !!!

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  SO MUCH,  for taking time to pen your very elaborated

1st time experience with my massage svc...........  Feel free to call again. 

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  (65)  90901655 

www.unosolutionsgroup.com/sgtotalmassage

facebook,com/TotalMassageSG

Hi BWers !!

PAMPER YOURSELF WITH A HOTSTONE MASSAGE 

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT 

153uvwk.jpg

Note : Business operation time :  10 am   -----   930  pm

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655         CHIVAS

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards

Edited by Chivas

Was at Chivas yesterday. Very professional, very courteous and very good massage. Where most masseurs would rather do SMS or watsapp, he picks up the phone and calls you back to confirm the appointment. That was a breath of fresh air and much appreciated for people my age living in the texting world. 

He took his time in understanding what my massage needs was and also getting to know me before starting off his routine on my body. 5 mins into the massage, I had a well needed crack on my back and we were off to a great start. What I find most unique about his massage was the way he positioned my body to achieve the best kneading results. That little lift on my shoulders or shifting of my legs does wonders to my aching muscles far more effective than I have ever experienced before and he really took his time to work on my aching body. Once he completed his first set of routine (1hr), I was in for the much raved about hot stones. There can only be one way to describe this experience...fabulously addictive! What more can I say? Just try it and I swear you will be wanting to book another session very soon...or perhaps its just me. 

The overall experience 9/10. 20 over years of experience is felt in this entire un-rushed 2hrs session and at $88 for BW members...its simply a steal. Don't just take my word for it, go try it for yourself. 

Chivas has done a great job on my second visit and my soreness disappeared after the session. Thanks Chivas!

Hi FishLover. Thanks again for your positive feedback. I'm glad that the soreness on your shoulder and lower back disappeared after our session. Looking forward to seeing you again, soon. Here's wishing you, family and loved ones a Happy National Day. Hope you'll enjoy your long weekend.

Thank You

Have been finding a place for a good massage.

And I came across Chivas. All I can say is that its really perfect. Soothing and relaxing.

A very short minute walk from the MRT station. Started out by Chivas asking questions pertaining to types of package you want and more about yourself.

The best part of the massage was the Hot Stones! It was a perfect relaxation and calming technique. It soothes the muscles after the sports massage and the deep tissue massage.

Definitely will be coming back again!

was at chivas the other day, called him a day in arvance and made the 8pm appointment.

Arrived a little early, and he came down to bring me to the room. We sat down, he offered water and he explained the packages. i heeded the recommendation and chose the $88 2 hour package.

the room set up is simple, elegant and the focus is the proper massage table and temperature is good.

i went for shower while he cover the massage table with plastic sheet. I came in He wiped me dry and proceeded with sea salt scrub. Strength was good and he made sure neck down areas were being scrubbed incl ass crack. Nice. After that, i went to bathroom to wash away the sea salt while he prepared the table again.

Laid on the table, covered me with towels, he started to do a little stretching. Then he did the acupressure massage. Strength was good and due to my medical conditions, he was medium hard. He did the back thoroughly well, before doing oil massage. The strength was even throughout.

After he did the hot stones massage. New to me, getting the back run by smooth hot stones. It was a little like a hot smooth elbow. Not bad..Occasionally hear the stones bumped each ither. It was warm and fuzzy.

I was enjoying the whole thing till he told me to turn over. Cov the head, used paper towels to dry and massage the head. And a shirt massage to the front.

Times up, It was more than 10.30, showered up, and paid him. Sleep came easy.

Polite and professional massage, as comfortable as a home spa can be I presume.

Ambience. Good

Massage. Way above average

Value for money. definitely

Will visit again. That's for sure.

well, I will probably write only good reviews to promote good masseurs, even if it may make next appointment more difficult.

But will not write bad review, just will not visit the masseur that does not meet my requirements.

Cheers

Hi BWers !!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A HEALTHY GLOW WITH DEAD SEA SALT BODY SCRUB.

IT EXFOLIATES AND HYDRATES YOUR SKIN, LEAVING SMOOTH AND SOFT

2ew17c1.jpg

Massage Service is As Usual.

11vhd6q.jpg   http://www.unosoluti.../sgtotalmassage

2a7bt3c.jpg   http://facebook.com/TotalMassageSG

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655

Edited by Chivas

I just had a session with Chivas. There is only one word to describe my experience - indescribable. It is truly an experience that one has to experience personally to believe. Needless to say, I had an unbelievable time. I certainly cannot call myself a connoisseur, but perhaps an aficionado. I enjoy massages and had tried a couple of masseurs, until I settled on a regular one. But alas! He decided to take a break and discontinue his service. Hence I had to look for new ones. I am glad to say that I have found the one. So guys, you have to book an appointment with him to experience it for yourselves. Enjoy!

Edited by Tedor

Hi  'ahseng'   &   'Tedor'   !!!

THANK YOU for your time to share with BWers readers on your massage experience. 

I'm truly humble by your amazing testimonials and will take this feedback positively and improve further.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, guys!

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

Dear BW Members

While some of you get busy with the daily grind at work, perhaps, you may like to take some time out and relax a little. At Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands, you will be pampered with a gamut of different massage styles in the packages offered below. Beyond the therapeutic massage, you will also be treated to a delightful body scrub session and Chivas' signature Hot Stones Massage. 

Package A (Comprises 3 Items)

What: Relax, Rejoice and Rejuvenate (3R)

When: 1Hr 30Mins

Where: Chivas @ Woodlands

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / Balinese Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$75 (U.P: S$110  )

Package B (Comprises 5 Items)

What: Mind, Body and Soul

When: 2Hrs

Where: Chivas @ Woodlands

How: Choice of Body Scrub (Dead Sea Salt or Cocoa Butter) / An eclectic combination of Balinese, Shiatsu, Deep-Tissue and Sports Massage / Signature Hot Stones Massage

Price: S$88 (U.P: S$120)

Do not hesitate to drop me a call for any advice on the various treatments and packages offered. 

Chivas @ Woodlands Mobile No: 9090 1655.

Operating Hours: From 10am till 9:30pm (Last Call)

Note: While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   http://www.unosolutionsgroub.com/sgtotalmassage

massage.jpg

Edited by Chivas

Thanks Chivas for a heavenly massage again. The first time round left me wanting for more and now 2nd time was a skyhigh experience. I always teach my participants that consistency in the quality of your work and discipline in your professionalism is the key to success. Chivas once again displayed the both. A well deserved 10 thumbs up for a very consistent yet a massage filled with unexpected surprises. Thanks once again. 

Hi  'Chub71'   !!!

THANK YOU for your continued support of my home based massage services. I'm glad that your session with with me was a 'heavenly' experience. :)

Thanks Chivas for a heavenly massage again. The first time round left me wanting for more and now 2nd time was a skyhigh experience. I always teach my participants that consistency in the quality of your work and discipline in your professionalism is the key to success. Chivas once again displayed the both. A well deserved 10 thumbs up for a very consistent yet a massage filled with unexpected surprises. Thanks once again. 

Once again, THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS, 'Chub71'!

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

Edited by Chivas

Hi BWers !!

HAVE YOU TRIED COCOA BUTTER BODY SCRUB?

COCOA: EXFOLIATING ACTION DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES WHILE

BUTTER: REPLENISHES LOST MOISTURE.  YOUR SKIN WILL LOOK SOFT AND SMOOTH.

dmz3g5.jpg

Massage Service is As Usual.                          

11vhd6q.jpg   http://www.sgtotalmassage com

Edited by Chivas

One of the best homebased massages i've ever had - took up package B with hot stones and THAT alone was worth every dollar.

it was my first time taking up hot stones (usually too expensive for me in regular spas) and the experience was amazing plus it was done together with various massage styles within the package.

In addition, appreciate that he took the time to go through the process prior to the massage to make sure we understand what is going on. And he will constantly check to make sure he is exerting the right amount of pressure and temperature for hot stones.

all was great and i'll be back for more hot stones for sure. thanks for the great massage Chivas. Very high standards for a home based.

Edited by lightson

Hi  'lightson'   !!!

I'm glad that your session was an 'amazing' one. Hope to see you again soon  :thumb: 

One of the best homebased massages i've ever had - took up package B with hot stones and THAT alone was worth every dollar.
it was my first time taking up hot stones (usually too expensive for me in regular spas) and the experience was amazing plus it was done together with various massage styles within the package.

In addition, appreciate that he took the time to go through the process prior to the massage to make sure we understand what is going on. And he will constantly check to make sure he is exerting the right amount of pressure and temperature for hot stones.

all was great and i'll be back for more hot stones for sure. thanks for the great massage Chivas. Very high standards for a home based.

Thank you!

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalMassage.com

2a7bt3c.jpg   facebook.com/TotalMassageSG

Edited by Chivas

Hi  'BWers'  !!!

Relaxing massage is just a few station away. Only 2 mins walk from Marsiling MRT. 

2iiaot4.jpg

Book early to avoid disappointment.

Note: Massage Service is As Usual. Click here to find out more about massage packages.

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalMassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi  'BWers'  !!!

While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. 

4kg0b9.jpg

Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

Note: Massage Service is As Usual. Click here to find out more about massage packages.

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalMassage.com

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call)

Hi  'Everybody'  !!!

I'm Chivas. Currently providing massage service at my place.

I have many years of experience. I'm also a SPA trainer.

i59mh0.jpg

If you Guys interested to engage my service, please do not hesitate to contact me for more details.

Note: Massage Service is As Usual. Click here to find out more about massage packages.

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalmassage.com

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call)

Edited by Chivas

Had an extremely mind blowing massage at Chivas yesterday afternoon. Decided to pay chivas a visit after reading the numerous good reviews on BW.

He started with accupressure massage, followed by Swedish oil massage and hot stones massage. I had very sore neck and shoulders prior to the appointment due to long hours at work and unregulated gym sessions. 5mins into the acupressure massage, my muscles already felt immensely relieved. I even drifted into a nap halfway through. The changing of one massage to the next was just so fluid. When it got to the hot stones, the feeling was relaxing and heavenly.

Initially I had planned on taking a 2hr massage but I was late and could only take a 1.5 hr session. Now I believe I should be booking my 2 hr session again pretty soon