Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 5/26/2017 at 1:48 PM, Chivas said:

"  Promotion  for  1 st  Timers  OR  New  Customers. "

Comes with  4  Kinds  of  Massages  @   $ 75/-  { 90 mins )

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge.

3  )   Deep  Tissue  Msge

4  )   Sensual  Msge .

NOTE : At the time of your call, I may be engage with Customers , I need your kind understanding , sir .

I be replying soonest possible .Thank You .:thumb:

WhatsApp   /    SMS            CHIVAS      @         90901655 .

sg- totalmassage. com .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2016 at 1:52 AM, Chivas said:

U4phfi5.jpg

In recent studies, medical experts say that good old Massage Therapies contributes to the overall well-being in many ways such as:

1. Helps in Stress Relief Management, be it situations such as workplace or enviro/mentally and socially, etc.
  2. Rejunevation and Healing of our overall well-being to a better state of health, "Mind, Body and Soul".

So what are you waiting for ? Take a break from daily routine and find time to integrate "Work & Life Balance" in your health regime. Toast to the year 2017 "A gateway to better health" Huat AH!

Call Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

For a HOLISTIC and THERAPEUTIC Massage

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

Happy + Healthy Weekend, people.

Regards,

Chivas

Experienced and Professional Masseur (view website to confirm)

sg-totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

On 5/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Tonedsji said:

Chivas filled with passion and comfortable to be with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door and guides you though the processes

He worked on the required area whereby you might be able to point out to him with regards to the tension area  His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, knowledgeable and kind, filled with what you are looking in a massage therapy I would rate him 10 out of 10 . Would recommend him to anyone that seeks a refreshing body therapy. 

Edited by Chivas

On 12/25/2015 at 0:51 PM, MMZ said:

I visited Chivas for a massage a few days ago, and left his place feeling as stress-free as a newborn child! Before the actual session took place, Chivas took the time to understand my lifestyle habits and advised me on how I could adjust my posture to minimise tension in my everyday life. It's really good that he takes the time to understand the sources of my tension so that he can use the massage time to target them effectively!

Chivas' strokes were just right for me - they were deep, sustained and strong enough to undo the knots inside my muscles. He consistently checked in to see if the pressure was appropriate, which made me feel very comfortable in his hands because I knew I was being taken care of well! He was able to target all the tense points expertly, and each stroke delivered a wonderful good aching sensation into my body.

The highlights of the experience were definitely his signature treatments, Hot Oil and Hot Stone massage. The added heat from these treatments helped to melt the tension away, which was incredibly effective when used together with his deep strokes. His treatment was able to reach deep into the innermost parts of my muscles and target the tightness in the deepest layers!

Chivas is an incredibly professional and expert therapist. As a home-based therapist, his prices are incredibly reasonable because he doesn't have to factor in things like commission and percentage payable to his boss/etc. It was a wonderful experience!!! 100% recommend!!!

Edited by Chivas

On 12/16/2015 at 0:27 PM, Chivas said:

TGIF !       Enjoy your weekends  with a GOOD  MASSAGE  MEMBERS .

cHXFRA0.jpg

Call/Whatsapp: 90901655

Take time to pamper yourself after a hard day's work. Try Chivas Massage

Note :   At the time of your call.i may be engaged with Customer ,there after i be calling you soonest as 

possible . Your kind understanding is much appreciated . Thank you:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 0:28 AM, platoniclover said:

Euphoric experience by a TRUE MASSAGE MASTER (confirmed after my 2nd visit)

I returned to Chivas for a massage to relieve stress from my work. As usual, I booked my appointment on my 2nd visit, which is even better than my first! I took the 2-hr $88 hotstone massage package again.

As usual, Chivas skill's are among the the best I have ever experienced. Chivas is a very well-mannered gentleman, and speaks politely. The ambience of the massage room calms you down as the calming music plays in the background. He knows exactly how to tackle my problem areas and can apply the optimal strength at my key muscles and tendons which will completely relax and loosen the area. The hotstone part is the BEST! I can feel a sense of EUPHORIA as he skillfully glides the stones across your upper neck and entire back! It is PURE BLISS! I don't think I will go anywhere else for hotstone massage as long as Chivas is available.

In case some may wonder, I do NOT get any incentive for writing this glowing testimonial. On the contrary, for his outstanding service and skill, I gave him a $10-tip on this 2nd visit. Such high level of skill may be matched only by some Masters overseas, but it can cost at least US$150 per hour! I feel Chivas's $88 for a 2-hr session is a bargain! 

This is my strongest recommendation for a masseur based in Singapore. Anyone who really wants QUALITY and GREAT massage by an true MASTER should go to Chivas. Master Chivas is undoubtedly one of the BEST masseurs in Singapore! 

On 12/16/2016 at 1:39 AM, Luvchild said:

Decided to book an appointment with Chivas today as I have not tried his services before, and to say that I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. His service was impeccable from the moment I stepped into his house. Because I was a new customer, he took great effort to explain to me the procedures he was going to do, what were the differences between the packages he offers and the benefits of the techniques he would use. Needless to say, you can tell that he is passionate about his profession and puts the needs of his customer first.

Also, what is interesting is that he doesn't stick to just one type of massage throughout the session. Depending on which package you select, you'll get to enjoy a variety of techniques, all of which he is equally well-versed in. In that sense, what he is offering is value for money because spas tend to already charge a high rate for a basic package with other (expensive) ale-carte add-ons. For me, I enjoyed the hot oil used because it is not something other masseurs would normally use, plus it was really relaxing! Definitely a must-try on a free day.

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2015 at 5:57 PM, lawsmart said:

I had soreness on my back and shoulder lately and was looking for a good massage to relieve the soreness. I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try after I saw so many good reviews about him.

I went to his place yesterday night and I was his last customer. The ambient was good and relaxing to me. Took the package B which recommended by many members, and I find it’s really worth the money!  

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, the word that came across my mind is ‘Professional!’. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session so that I won’t feel painful or torturing. The hot stone massage was a very new thing to me as I’ve never tried that before. I was quite worried in the beginning, but when he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

The sensual massage using hot stone was really mind blowing. I was so aroused that I almost cum.

He helped me wipe off the oil when the session ended. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =)

On 3/30/2017 at 0:29 PM, Chivas said:

Hi ! B/W members & the Management Team ,

Good Morning to all of you guys ,Chivas here thanking  you for the endless support given to me in the Past ,Present ,and in the

near Future in the B/W platform   patronizing the Massage Services . Its an honour and previlege  to be of service to you Guys,.

and I pledge to continue  providing good Massages to my ability for the community by large . 

Hereby, i am gratified by your support and take this  apportunity to wish all of you , the best of Health , Wealth and Prosperity

in more  years to come .  Cheers !

Wishing all the Malay members  and Community   " SELAMAT  HARI  RAYA HAJI. 

WhatsApp /  SMS         CHIVAS  @   90901655

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2014 at 9:19 PM, Chivas said:

Hi BWers !!

PAMPER YOURSELF WITH A HOTSTONE MASSAGE 

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT 

153uvwk.jpg

Special Promotion for New Comers in a short period only

1hr 15 mins  $ 65/- ( Usual : $ 80/-)

Comes with following items.

1)  Hot Stone Massage.  2)  Deep Tissue Massage.  3 ) Sensual Massage with Hot Oil .

WhatsApp/ SMS :    90901655 ,  Website : www,sgtotalmassage.com .

Business Hours :  10am   ---   915 pm .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 10/2/2017 at 3:19 AM, Chivas said:

1hr 15 mins  $ 65/-          ( Usual : $ 80/- )

1)  Hot Stone Massage.  2)  Deep Tissue Massage.  3 ) Sensual Massage with Hot Oil .

WhatsApp/ SMS :       CHIVAS  @    90901655 ,             Website : www,sgtotalmassage.com .

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 8/5/2014 at 7:25 AM, Chub71 said:

Was at Chivas yesterday. Very professional, very courteous and very good massage. Where most masseurs would rather do SMS or watsapp, he picks up the phone and calls you back to confirm the appointment. That was a breath of fresh air and much appreciated for people my age living in the texting world. 

He took his time in understanding what my massage needs was and also getting to know me before starting off his routine on my body. 5 mins into the massage, I had a well needed crack on my back and we were off to a great start. What I find most unique about his massage was the way he positioned my body to achieve the best kneading results. That little lift on my shoulders or shifting of my legs does wonders to my aching muscles far more effective than I have ever experienced before and he really took his time to work on my aching body. Once he completed his first set of routine (1hr), I was in for the much raved about hot stones. There can only be one way to describe this experience...fabulously addictive! What more can I say? Just try it and I swear you will be wanting to book another session very soon...or perhaps its just me. 

The overall experience 9/10. 20 over years of experience is felt in this entire un-rushed 2hrs session and at $88 for BW members...its simply a steal. Don't just take my word for it, go try it for yourself. 

Edited by Chivas

On 11/25/2016 at 11:43 AM, Chivas said:

pZ6AWxq.jpg             

Weekend  Special  Promotion  for New comers and  1st  Timers  only .

Comes  with kinds  of Massages   for 1 hr 15 mins  @  $ 65/-        Usual --  $ 80/-

1 )  Hot Stone  Msge,   2)  Deep Tissue  Msge ,   3 )  Sensual   Massage  with  Hot Oil  Msge ,

WhatsApp /  SMS           CHIVAS     @    90901655 .    Website :  www.totalmassage.com.

Note :  When the time of your call  he may be busy , soon after  he return call  immediately  your

understanding  will be much appreciated.    Thank  You .

Regards .

Edited by Chivas

On 8/25/2014 at 12:34 PM, lightson said:

One of the best homebased massages i've ever had - took up package B with hot stones and THAT alone was worth every dollar.

it was my first time taking up hot stones (usually too expensive for me in regular spas) and the experience was amazing plus it was done together with various massage styles within the package.

In addition, appreciate that he took the time to go through the process prior to the massage to make sure we understand what is going on. And he will constantly check to make sure he is exerting the right amount of pressure and temperature for hot stones.

all was great and i'll be back for more hot stones for sure. thanks for the great massage Chivas. Very high standards for a home based.

Edited by Chivas

On 10/7/2017 at 1:21 AM, Chivas said:

Special  Promotion  for New comers and  1st  Timers  only .

Comes  with kinds  of Massages   for 1 hr 15 mins  @  $ 65/-        Usual --  $ 80/-

1 )  Hot Stone  Msge,   2)  Deep Tissue  Msge ,   3 )  Sensual   Massage  with  Hot Oil  Msge ,

WhatsApp /  SMS           CHIVAS     @    90901655 .    Website :  www.totalmassage.com.

Note :  When the time of your call  he may be busy , soon after  he return call  immediately  your

Regards .

Edited by Chivas

On 12/25/2015 at 12:51 PM, MMZ said:

I visited Chivas for a massage a few days ago, and left his place feeling as stress-free as a newborn child! Before the actual session took

place, Chivas took the time to understand my lifestyle habits and advised me on how I could adjust my posture to minimise tension in my everyday life. It's really good that he takes the time to understand the sources of my tension so that he can use the massage time to target them effectively!

Chivas' strokes were just right for me - they were deep, sustained and strong enough to undo the knots inside my muscles. He consistently checked in to see if the pressure was appropriate, which made me feel very comfortable in his hands because I knew I was being taken care of well! He was able to target all the tense points expertly, and each stroke delivered a wonderful good aching sensation into my body.

The highlights of the experience were definitely his signature treatments, Hot Oil and Hot Stone massage. The added heat from these treatments helped to melt the tension away, which was incredibly effective when used together with his deep strokes. His treatment was able to reach deep into the innermost parts of my muscles and target the tightness in the deepest layers!

Chivas is an incredibly professional and expert therapist. As a home-based therapist, his prices are incredibly reasonable because he doesn't have to factor in things like commission and percentage payable to his boss/

etc. It was a wonderful experience!!! 100% recommend!!!

Edited by Chivas

On 4/22/2016 at 6:49 PM, Chivas said:

3pCgzjZ.gif

The past few weeks has been blazing days and night so we know how it feels like. So, please remember to get at least 8 glasses of water daily.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stay hydrated and healthy.

Chivas Massage @ Woodlands                                                                       WhatsApp : 90901655      

• 3 weeks later...

Weekdays  Special  Promotion  for New comers and  1st  Timers  only .

Regards .

Edited by Chivas

On 12/15/2014 at 10:02 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Now that one of my favourite home-based massages has closed, I decided to visit Chivas after reading many positive reviews here. He is probably the first therapist who actually waits for you at the ground floor lift lobby so that you don't get lost in the neighbourhood. After sitting me down, Chivas asked if I had any surgery done and recommended Package B (a mix of Balinese, sports, acupressure and his trademark, hot stones). 

I like my massage strokes firm and Chivas definitely didn't disappoint. Throughout the session, he asked if the pressure's ok as he pressed, stretched and kneaded my entire body. Then came the hot stones (which was done with the sensual massage). My previous experience with hot stones massage was but a ho-hum one, so I didn't expect too much. Boy was I wrong! The heat from the stones soothed my aches and stimulated my erogenous zones. I thought it was one-time thing but Chivas made sure the hot stones were used repeatedly during the session. I know I'll probably sleep like a baby tonight...

Thanks Chivas for a job well-done! (though his place is a little far (I stay in the east)). 

Edited by Chivas

Regards .

On 2/22/2016 at 2:23 PM, p2468 said:

First time trying Chivas on Sat 19/02/2016 after reading some of the reviews and booked an appointment with him pretty last minute.

The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

Upon arrival, we had a chat before the massage began and he took the time to explain his massage background and history and to also find out regarding the areas which I need his massage to be focused on (my back and neck). I choose the promo 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and a sensual massage.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. The sensual massage using hot stone was really interesting. The heat was bearable to me.

Overall, skill, ambience and service level, acceptable. The masseur is friendly who constantly asked for your comfort level and knows the client's needs. No harm giving it a try.

Edited by Chivas

Regards .

On 8/10/2014 at 9:00 PM, NYPnurse21 said:

Have been finding a place for a good massage.

And I came across Chivas. All I can say is that its really perfect. Soothing and relaxing.

A very short minute walk from the MRT station. Started out by Chivas asking questions pertaining to types of package you want and more about yourself.

The best part of the massage was the Hot Stones! It was a perfect relaxation and calming technique. It soothes the muscles after the sports massage and the deep tissue massage.

Definitely will be coming back again!

Edited by Chivas

On 8/30/2015 at 5:57 PM, lawsmart said:

I had soreness on my back and shoulder lately and was looking for a good massage to relieve the soreness. I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try after I saw so many good reviews about him.

I went to his place yesterday night and I was his last customer. The ambient was good and relaxing to me. Took the package B which recommended by many members, and I find it’s really worth the money!  

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, the word that came across my mind is ‘Professional!’. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session so that I won’t feel painful or torturing. The hot stone massage was a very new thing to me as I’ve never tried that before. I was quite worried in the beginning, but when he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

The sensual massage using hot stone was really mind blowing. I was so aroused that I almost cum.

He helped me wipe off the oil when the session ended. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =)

Edited by Chivas

On 6/17/2017 at 7:09 AM, Chivas said:

School  Holiday  Promotion  for  1 st  Timers  OR  New  Customers

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

4  )   Sensual  Msge

Note :  At the time of your call,  I may be engaged with Customer, I need your kind understanding . Be replying soonest

as possible.  Thank  You :thumb:

WhatsApp  /  SMS          CHIVAS    @     90901655

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards ,

Edited June 17 by Chivas

On 2/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, Chivas said:

TGIF!   Hope you have all been surviving the grind :D For you info, here is our two hot packages

5YmzCsK.jpg

To kick-start your weekend.

JvlARSd.jpg

Referral  discounts available. Talk to Chivas to find out more and book an appointment today!

Have a Happy Weekend!

Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

sgtotalmassage.com

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

Edited March 11 by Chivas

On 8/27/2016 at 6:45 PM, jeremypaul said:
Tried a massage session with Chivas yesterday and  It was also then i came to know that Chivas an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 experience in this industry.  Having said that my session with Chivas was indeed one without any regrets.

He is professional, well mannered,  pleasant looking and he did not rush into session and to get it done with.  He takes time to access what I needed and understanding if I had any injuries. Most of all,  he is a polite chap unlike some whom I met.

I got to experience 5 different massage for 2hours session for the price of 88 which is so affordable compared to the market outside. There was a dedicated massage room at his crib which was filled with i smell eucalyptus aroma which i believe was good for the body to toxic.

I really enjoyed the hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Each stroke was prefect especially the massaging of the back,  groin and butt. I was also given fresh set of towels for shower before and after the session. The linen used on the massage bed was new and was replaced with new one after session as well thus hygiene level was tip top there.

Moreover,  i believe the massage package was indeed a good steal. I went home feeling relaxed, happy.

On 3/19/2017 at 1:35 AM, Chivas said:

Hi Happiness best ,

I am grateful to read about recent visit to my massage services  reached  your  expectation .

Glad to know that the tight tension was alleviated and felt better..Thanks you once  again .

Looking forward to your next visit again.

WhatsApp  : 90901655

Regards.

Chivas  @ woodlands

School  Holiday  Promotion

For  1st  Timers  and  New  comers

( 1-hr  15  minutes,)  $ 65/-  Usual price $ 75/-

It comes with 3 kinds of Massage  in the bundle,

1)  Hot- Stone Massage,

2)  Deep  Tissue  Massage,

3)  Sensual  Massage  .

WhatsApp /  SMS       CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Regards ,

Chivas .

Edited by Chivas

On 2/12/2016 at 8:55 PM, alex_1256 said:

Hi I just completed a massage with Chivas. I made an appointment with him this morning for a massage after my work. Chivas welcomed me to his room prepared for the massage and it feels very comfortable. He will give you a short consultation before starting the massage to understand your aching areas first. Since I came directly from work, he let me take a shower first. Everything is not rushed and he is very patient.

I have tried both of his package deals but I find the 2 hr package B much more valuable. Massage skill is definitely impressice and guaranteed. You can tell that he puts in effort into every stroke to give you a relaxing massage. The massage is quite unique as it also has the hot oil massage and hot stones. Both are very soothing and good for those sore muscles. The buttock area is usually a challenging area for deep tissue massage. Im very satisfied he did it right.

I am definitely going back for another massage :)

*Highly recommended, if you don't mind traveling to Woodlands*

Edited by Chivas

On 9/3/2015 at 2:42 PM, yann74 said:

I know that Chivas provide massage and I have been delaying my visit to him for quite sometimes. Finally yesterday I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try.

I book an appointment for 1400 hours but was there early at 1315 hours.The ambience was good and relaxing. Fyi I took the package B.

Before the massage start he explained to me what I will be expecting from the massage.

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, he already make me relax. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session. I love the hot stone massage. When he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. I was so aroused by the massage.

After the massage ended he wipe off the oil off my body.. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed. I was so relaxed that when I went home I fell asleep soon.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =) It was really worth the money.

Comes with  4  Kinds  of  Massages  @   $ 75/-  { 90 mins )

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

4  )   Sensual  Msge

Note :  At the time of your call,  I may be engaged with Customer, I need your kind understanding . Be replying soonest

Regards ,  

Edited by Chivas

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

4  )   Sensual  Msge

Regards ,  

On 4/22/2016 at 6:49 PM, Chivas said:

3pCgzjZ.gif

Hi !  B/ W  Viewers ,

This weekend is perfect way to be indulge and pamper oneself in SPA Massages

that will  unwind you from " STRESS " that took a toll on you last past days, right !

Try Chivas Promotion on School Holiday Package, will be a Blissful Treat that comes in handy .

Thank you .:thumb:  Brothers .

WhatsApp / SMS        CHIVAS    @     90901655 ,    from  10 am   ---   930 Pm .

sgtotalmassage.com.

regards ,

Chivas .

Edited by Chivas

On 12/6/2014 at 10:19 PM, DP SL said:

After tried few massage sessions in Singapore, finally l found a very good massage at Chivas.He is a very friendly person who always communicate with customer when he apply pressure. His strong massage is a fantastic one with hot stone massage which I tried for the first time. Anyone who is looking for a massage with a perfect technique, I would recommend Chivas . It's worth for the money. Thank you very much Chivas.I will come again soon.

Edited by Chivas

On 3/30/2017 at 12:29 PM, Chivas said:

Hi ! B/W members & the Management Team ,

Good Morning to all of you guys ,Chivas here thanking  you for the endless support given to me in the Past ,Present ,and in the

near Future in the B/W platform   patronizing the Massage Services . Its an honour and previlege  to be of service to you Guys,.

and I pledge to continue  providing good Massages to my ability for the community by large . 

Hereby, i am gratified by your support and take this  apportunity to wish all of you , the best of Health , Wealth and Prosperity  in  many  more  years  to  come.   Cheers:thumb:

WhatsApp   OR    SMS  ,       CHIVAS    @   90901655

Regards ,

CHIVAS .

Edited by Chivas

On 10/2/2017 at 3:19 AM, Chivas said:

1hr 15 mins  $ 65/- ( Usual : $ 80/-)

WhatsApp/ SMS :    90901655 ,  Website : www,sgtotalmassage.com .

Regards ,

On 8/1/2014 at 9:19 PM, Chivas said:

Hi BWers !!

PAMPER YOURSELF WITH A HOTSTONE MASSAGE 

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT 

153uvwk.jpg

Note : Business operation time :  10 am   -----   930  pm

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655         CHIVAS

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards

On 12/24/2016 at 6:30 PM, Chivas said:

Hi ! all Blowingwind members and the Management ,

At this time of the year end , i wish to take this apportunity to thank the members as well the management

for their full support  to offer my massage services successfully throughout the  end of 2016 .

I am really gratified by their help ,which inspired me  to offer better massage services and  expertise to the next level .:thumb:

As we are running into ushering the arrival of 2018, theretore i wish every Christian a 

" Merry Christmas ' and a "Happy New Year."  And as for the other ethnic races enjoy a happy Public Holiday as well .

So as for  tomorrow :  Bussiness is as usual  from  10 am -- 930 pm:whistle:

WhatsApp   OR  SMS         90901655         CHIVAS

www.sg-totalmassage.com

Regards,

Edited by Chivas

On 5/1/2017 at 9:40 AM, lightson said:

I've been to chivas three times and I've got to say that he has got amazing skills and really value for money. $88 for a 2 hour massage that covers a few different types of massages. The new hot oil massage feels incredibly great when the oil is being applied to your body, and with the hot stones and sensual massage - it was probably one of the best massages I've had. Got to say massages without hot oil/stones now for me is gonna feel weird. Highly recommended 

On 8/5/2014 at 7:25 AM, Chub71 said:

Was at Chivas yesterday. Very professional, very courteous and very good massage. Where most masseurs would rather do SMS or watsapp, he picks up the phone and calls you back to confirm the appointment. That was a breath of fresh air and much appreciated for people my age living in the texting world. 

He took his time in understanding what my massage needs was and also getting to know me before starting off his routine on my body. 5 mins into the massage, I had a well needed crack on my back and we were off to a great start. What I find most unique about his massage was the way he positioned my body to achieve the best kneading results. That little lift on my shoulders or shifting of my legs does wonders to my aching muscles far more effective than I have ever experienced before and he really took his time to work on my aching body. Once he completed his first set of routine (1hr), I was in for the much raved about hot stones. There can only be one way to describe this experience...fabulously addictive! What more can I say? Just try it and I swear you will be wanting to book another session very soon...or perhaps its just me. 

The overall experience 9/10. 20 over years of experience is felt in this entire un-rushed 2hrs session and at $88 for BW members...its simply a steal. Don't just take my word for it, go try it for yourself. 

Edited by Chivas

On 10/2/2013 at 7:05 PM, Mando said:

Hello, all. I was looking for a massage and came across this forum. So i joned to post my review about Chivas.

Went for his $88 package and was impressed by his knowledge and skills. The hot-stone massage was out of this world and gave me feelings that i have never experience before. Only he offer hot-stone massage in this forum. His sensual massage that incorporated heated oil will also give you wonderful feelings.

Edited by Chivas

HAPPY   NEW   YEAR   2018

TO  B / W  SUPPORTERS

THE  MANAGEMENT.

Business   as  Usual :    10 AM  --  915 PM

WhatsApp / SMS        @       90901655       CHIVAS .

sg- totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

On 11/28/2017 at 3:19 AM, Chivas said:

2018 ,  New  Year  Promotion .      

For  1st  Timers  and  New  comers

( 1-hr  15  minutes,)  $ 65/-  Usual price $ 75/-

It comes with 3 kinds of Massage  in the bundle,

1)  Hot- Stone Massage,

2)  Deep  Tissue  Massage,

3)  Sensual  Massage  .

WhatsApp /  SMS       CHIVAS   @   90901655 ,

Regards ,

Chivas .